1. ISO #1

S-FM Batman (14P)

Roles
    1x Batman
    10x Town Citizen
    3x Mafia Goon
    Spoiler : Roles :

Batman
    You're a Vigilante. Your're excellent at forcing lurkers out of the Town.
    You may kill a player each night.
    You must cleanse the town of all Mafia.
    Citizen
    You're a member of the town.
    You must cleanse the town of all Mafia.
    Mafia
    You're a member of the Mafia.
    You must take over the Town by removing all of its members.
    Mechanics
    -Plurality+Majority Lynch
    -Days last 48 hours. Nights last 24 hours.
    -Last Wills are allowed.
    -Death Notes are allowed.
    -The mafia have a night and day chat.
    -The mafia have a factional night kill.
    -No Suicides.

Possible Feedback
    -You're dead.

Win Conditions
    Town: Kill everyone who is not Town.
    Mafia: Kill everyone who is not Mafia.

Order of Operations
    Mafia and Vigilante kills happen at same time.

Rules of Conduct
    1. Forum Mafia Rules
    2. To ask the Host a question, you must highlight the question in white, and mention the host.
    3. Directly quoting any feedback or PM by the host is forbidden.
    4. Stay active! (Host is the judge of that)
    Last edited by OzyWho; January 1st, 2020 at 07:15 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: M-FM Batman (14P)

Booooo

Seriously, though, that's definetly a S-FM that can be hosted by anyone, and not a full FM with a lot of players and with complicated/numerous mechanics. It will be renamed accordingly.

=)

~~

Yes, setups do need to be posted here because of some simple questions. Does Mafia have a chat? Night only, or permanent? What is the lynch mode? What is the phase lenght? What are the game rules? What are the win conditions (relevant here because it's a "full elimination" game according to your wincons)?
    Plus, it allows them to be archived and rehosted if they were appreciated, and it gives a place where people can discuss setup theory and the setup itself freely. Those are good enough reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Booooo

Seriously, though, that's definetly a S-FM that can be hosted by anyone, and not a full FM with a lot of players and with complicated/numerous mechanics. It will be renamed accordingly.

=)

~~

Yes, setups do need to be posted here because of some simple questions. Does Mafia have a chat? Night only, or permanent? What is the lynch mode? What is the phase lenght? What are the game rules? What are the win conditions (relevant here because it's a "full elimination" game according to your wincons)?
    Plus, it allows them to be archived and rehosted if they were appreciated, and it gives a place where people can discuss setup theory and the setup itself freely. Those are good enough reasons.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

Review in progress. There is not much to say, but the setup is worth being posted in the Workshop for review!

Do kills happen simultaneously? It's important in the event Batman uses his action when he is attacked by the Mafia. Sorry, you need to put something other than a pokemon in the OoO.

As for the setup balance, having a vigilante with unlimited kills + a mafia with nightkills + plurality lynch will lead to a probably quite short and "swingy" game. Since I do not see any balance issue, the setup should be good to go once the question above is answered.

6. ISO #6

Review in progress. There is not much to say, but the setup is worth being posted in the Workshop for review!

Do kills happen simultaneously? It's important in the event Batman uses his action when he is attacked by the Mafia. Sorry, you need to put something other than a pokemon in the OoO.

As for the setup balance, having a vigilante with unlimited kills + a mafia with nightkills + plurality lynch will lead to a probably quite short and "swingy" game. Since I do not see any balance issue, the setup should be good to go once the question above is answered.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Review in progress. There is not much to say, but the setup is worth being posted in the Workshop for review! :)

Yeah, Day4/Day5 should be the final day here most of the times. I think thats completely normal for... S-FM...

Somehow I knew you wouldn't like my Pokemon. :facepalm:
    Changed OoO.

Edit: also, I think you rather delete the setup than to trash the approved setup folder with it. As I said, I was just trolling you with it.
    Last edited by OzyWho; December 31st, 2019 at 02:23 AM.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yeah, Day4/Day5 should be the final day here most of the times. I think thats completely normal for... S-FM...

Somehow I knew you wouldn't like my Pokemon.
    Changed OoO.

Edit: also, I think you rather delete the setup than to trash the approved setup folder with it. As I said, I was just trolling you with it.
    Do you really not want to have this setup approved? It's absolutely playable and fun (for those who like vanilla-ish setups), even though it was just a joke lol. @OzyWho

9. ISO #9

Do you really not want to have this setup approved? It's absolutely playable and fun (for those who like vanilla-ish setups), even though it was just a joke lol. @OzyWho
    Approve it.
    But it's strange though. I'm sure that many people on MU would instantly know the setup if you just told them "Vigilante 14'er".
    Same for Vigilante 10'er, Cop 13'er, Cop 9'er, etc..
    There it's just so classic, that it's 50% of their setups in wiki.
    idk why their wiki has like 10 setups tops, but that's how it is.

All I'm saying is, that as far as classical setups go, this one is among the most classical.

By the way. Why is that cop and seer roles are 9'er and 13'er, but vigi roles are 10'er, 14'er - one slot more? Curious...

10. ISO #10

Approve it.
    But it's strange though. I'm sure that many people on MU would instantly know the setup if you just told them "Vigilante 14'er".
    Same for Vigilante 10'er, Cop 13'er, Cop 9'er, etc..
    There it's just so classic, that it's 50% of their setups in wiki.
    idk why their wiki has like 10 setups tops, but that's how it is.

All I'm saying is, that as far as classical setups go, this one is among the most classical.

By the way. Why is that cop and seer roles are 9'er and 13'er, but vigi roles are 10'er, 14'er - one slot more? Curious...
    Approved. Hit me up if you want to add this to the Queue, now or later.

Because vigilantes kill :P adding a player avoids too short games. Plus, a solo vigilante is arguably weaker than a solo cop when there are no other power roles around.

Little question : are there death descriptions? In other words, do players know who was killed by Vigilante and who was killed by the Mafia?

11. ISO #11

Approved. Hit me up if you want to add this to the Queue, now or later.

Because vigilantes kill :P adding a player avoids too short games. Plus, a solo vigilante is arguably weaker than a solo cop when there are no other power roles around.

Little question : are there death descriptions? In other words, do players know who was killed by Vigilante and who was killed by the Mafia?
    Not if I'm host. xDDDDD

12. ISO #12

Not if I'm host. xDDDDD
    Lol, fair. I don't think any version is imbalanced anyway, so that is at the Host's discretion.