Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 4142
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Efe is 100% not town this game.

Caus, varcon, naz, korvath all have poor contributions tbh.

Solid D actuslly feels pure imo, i dont see a new player coming into the game and not giving a shit about how he looks as scum. I havn't looked to much into the content yet but at first glance seems good.

I'm not sure on sb16 atm. I feel he would come in and read yagami this way regardless of his alignment because i can agree with some of the things about yagamis actual points being moot, but NAI for stealth. I do have a certain tell i usually use to read stealth but it doesn't usually happen till later in the game meh.

Id never vote mm or aamirus today, my big green balls are telling me they're town
    Are you caught up? Also what about Ozy
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

Solid D actuslly feels pure imo, i dont see a new player coming into the game and not giving a shit about how he looks as scum. I havn't looked to much into the content yet but at first glance seems good.

I'm not sure on sb16 atm. I feel he would come in and read yagami this way regardless of his alignment because i can agree with some of the things about yagamis actual points being moot, but NAI for stealth. I do have a certain tell i usually use to read stealth but it doesn't usually happen till later in the game meh.

Id never vote mm or aamirus today, my big green balls are telling me they're town
    I think you forgot mag and huey

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

I picked a random page to start reading ane this was on that page...
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I don't mind to end day early. Other people do mind because it's not best play for town, fair enough.
    Also, those: "you dont make perfect play therefore you're scummy" arguments rarely end up true in practice.
    ummmmmm....??? If you know its not good for town then are you admitting to being scum here ?_?

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post

ummmmmm....??? If you know its not good for town then are you admitting to being scum here ?_?
    But he already responded to that within the same post you’re quoting

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

I mean ive played with you before MM and you know that is my preferred Verbose as Town or scum, i hardly make full decisions till we get close to Days end because we have so much info to gain before the final few hours that taking these rock hard positions and then flipping on them when you change your mind doesnt sit well with me. That said in that post all i did was say. Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine and i dont hate it as a lynch because i dont hard TPR read him. If he is scum that lynch is a win anyway. IF he is a TPR then that Wifom was in part correct. Is literally all ive said and you have come along and outlined it like im saying he is all 3 and not picking a hard position. I work in percentages so their is a 80% chance efe is town, 15% he is scum and 5% he is TPR (not like based on anything just so its easier to visually see).

Good day sir.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Did you actually read the entire push I had against ozy? I’m under the impression that you did not considering what you wrote about Ozy in your reads list “I did not read part of the game yet”
    I love how you don't address the big red letters here

I don't know if I'm having a confirmation bias, but a Huey - Aamirus scum team makes sense, as much as they make sense individually as scum.

Note that Huey defends Efe, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #979

What the
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    The cute marshmellow seems green I like him please dont hurt him OwO
    hell?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #980

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

I don't know if I'm having a confirmation bias, but a Huey - Aamirus scum team makes sense, as much as they make sense individually as scum.

I thought huey was evil multiple times uwu he is too nice to me

me dont like it he too scary OWO
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post

Yeah, Naz is town here (or neutral). And Voss is just... dead? Because I don't see Voss posting any of what the archon posted, minus maybe the one about returning bikinis.

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I mean ive played with you before MM and you know that is my preferred Verbose as Town or scum, i hardly make full decisions till we get close to Days end because we have so much info to gain before the final few hours that taking these rock hard positions and then flipping on them when you change your mind doesnt sit well with me. That said in that post all i did was say. Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine and i dont hate it as a lynch because i dont hard TPR read him. If he is scum that lynch is a win anyway. IF he is a TPR then that Wifom was in part correct. Is literally all ive said and you have come along and outlined it like im saying he is all 3 and not picking a hard position. I work in percentages so their is a 80% chance efe is town, 15% he is scum and 5% he is TPR (not like based on anything just so its easier to visually see).

Good day sir.
    Verbosity =/= contradicting yourself twice in two sentences. You can be wordy and still be coherent. Contradictions are not synonymous with "hardly making full decisions".

You said he was... ok let me quote the post lol

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

I don’t understand why you even bother making posts like this. Your thing I “didn’t address” was addressed in the very next post I made after that one. You also didn’t answer the question that you’re quoting... have you read that part of the game or not.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So Efe's earlier TPR claims and night action talked screamed to me like a Citizen tryna bait something to him which is why i said multiple times that i dont wanna reveal why i think Efe is town. Efe claiming citizen now may seem to go against that but i will not be surprised if he comes back and claims TPR later or even a Neutral role if am i being honest. I also have a gut feeling that Efe isnt Scum. I have played with Efe enough that i think i can tell when he is acting more scummy then towny or whatever.

I understand a Policy lynch and if you do Policy lynch him then i am not gonna be super angry cause i do understand he can get annoying and we would only be losing a citizen (unless Efe is doing the mega wifom which is totally possible). For now i think best suggestion for Efe is in part ignore him but also dont, as with everything their is a chance he is scum and its all a ploy but i just have a real gut feeling that aint it along with all the above.
    "I understand a policy lynch, since he's probably a Citizen, although he could also be a TPR, but I think we should ignore him partially but also not ignore him, because as with everything there's a chance he's scum and it's all a ploy but I have a gut feeling he's not"

Colors are here to show the different views in your last two sentences. Please, don't tell me that's coherent lol.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im basically citizen uwu
    Danke.
    -vote Huey the Long

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

Did you actually read the entire push I had against ozy? I’m under the impression that you did not considering what you wrote about Ozy in your reads list “I did not read part of the game yet”
    Yes I did, let's look at the quotes if you want...
    like the thing you're quoting says there's no start chat so why are you suspecting he's in a start chat???
    I see so you interpreted it as "no pre-game chat" = there must be a D1 chat? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    it says no night zero chat...
    idk what you on about.
    my entire argument was about mafia not having chat BEFORE the game, and its exactly what it says. So whats the problem?
    Do you somehow misread it that the mafia dont have a day 1 chat or something?
    (I dont even know if they have a day chat...)
    I don't really see anything in the setup about a day chat so it seems like an odd conclusion to make... unless you happen to be in a day chat right now?
    Summary : Ozy talks about a chat on D1, which you know doesn't exist because you've read the setup. You then proceed to accuse him, in the quote that's just above this line, of potentially being scum in a D1 chat. And that's how the whole thing begins.

?????????

45. ISO #995

Agreed on the contributions.

Solid D view is actually pretty valid, I hadn't seen things like that. Putting him in the slight townreads now.

Ok about Stealth, I guess, but I'm more convinced than you about his townness ^^ not going to vote here, ever.

What do you think about Mag and Huey?

Why do you have big green balls telling you Aamirus is town? Need more than that here.

46. ISO #996

By the way, I'm still not sure about Efe's alignment, and think he's more likely to be non-town than town; probably a neutral, honestly. However, the Huey - Aamirus thing seems more interesting ATM.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

Agreed on the contributions.

Solid D view is actually pretty valid, I hadn't seen things like that. Putting him in the slight townreads now.

Ok about Stealth, I guess, but I'm more convinced than you about his townness ^^ not going to vote here, ever.

What do you think about Mag and Huey?

Why do you have big green balls telling you Aamirus is town? Need more than that here.
    For future note this is probably because I scumread him earlier on, still haven't caught up considering how there's 15 new pages of stuff to read.

50. ISO #1000

Yes I did, let's look at the quotes if you want...

Summary : Ozy talks about a chat on D1, which you know doesn't exist because you've read the setup. You then proceed to accuse him, in the quote that's just above this line, of potentially being scum in a D1 chat. And that's how the whole thing begins.

?????????
    How are we still on this? He ASSUMED there was a day 1 chat even though there was nothing in the setup suggesting it. I called him out for that because if there WAS a day chat then his post would be a HUGE red flag. The host then said there is no day chat, which made the point moot. If you actually think about it for a minute, you’d realize it makes no sense for me, if I’m mafia and I know ozy’s not in a mafia chat, for me to go and accuse him of being in one!!! So if you read this properly then it only makes sense for me to even consider such a push if I’m looking at it from a town perspective.