S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 76
Register

User Tag List

Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4142
  1. ISO #3751
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Who the fuck thinks light and Mm are on a team. Light cannot EVER be scum here because he voted Huey and is now voting blink. Kira literally has to be town here always. Kira and MM cannot be a team. It has to be Skylark, blink and idk someone else

2. ISO #3752

3. ISO #3753

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Who the fuck thinks light and Mm are on a team. Light cannot EVER be scum here because he voted Huey and is now voting blink. Kira literally has to be town here always. Kira and MM cannot be a team. It has to be Skylark, blink and idk someone else
    I'm always town here and you know it. If I was pushing a pro mag win agenda here instead of a anti mag win agenda you'd be all fucking about it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #3754
    Ganelon

I can’t deal with this rn but if you can’t look at Huey and blinks posts and tell me blink is the scummier out of the two, I don’t know what to tell you.
    Like I had to believe that myself as otherwise I wouldn’t ever have lynched Huey yesterday. I thought blink/mm were a team, and it’s literslly not possible for Huey and Mm ever to be a team.
    solidd is always scum here if Huey is scum. Actually he’s always scum regardless of who he’s scum with.
    literally I wouldn’t mind lynching SolidD here but blink also works im
    hoping he’s consort or else I’m fucked

5. ISO #3755
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm always town here and you know it. If I was pushing a pro mag win agenda here instead of a anti mag win agenda you'd be all fucking about it.
    Lmao no I wouldn’t you should’ve been lynched yesterday instead o f Huey and I would’ve if I were fucking town and not a neutral.

6. ISO #3756
    Ganelon

Like if you’d be willing to lynch SolidD, then maybe, but I would still be very unwilling to consider the possibility that Huey was actually scum given his play there.
    Blink I reiterate this if j were Town yesterday you would’ve gotten lynched lol

7. ISO #3757

I can’t deal with this rn but if you can’t look at Huey and blinks posts and tell me blink is the scummier out of the two, I don’t know what to tell you.
    Like I had to believe that myself as otherwise I wouldn’t ever have lynched Huey yesterday. I thought blink/mm were a team, and it’s literslly not possible for Huey and Mm ever to be a team.
    solidd is always scum here if Huey is scum. Actually he’s always scum regardless of who he’s scum with.
    literally I wouldn’t mind lynching SolidD here but blink also works im
    hoping he’s consort or else I’m fucked
    you literally asked a few posts ago how you were being anti town because you claim to partake in no anti town behavior, you ignore the fact you stated multiple times you will scum side.
    In this post right here you literally say you lynched huey because you thought mm and I were a team. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THATS PRO TOWN?

8. ISO #3758

Like if you’d be willing to lynch SolidD, then maybe, but I would still be very unwilling to consider the possibility that Huey was actually scum given his play there.
    I am town and you didn't get me lynched so the jokes on you.

9. ISO #3759
    Ganelon

blink, if you really were Caroler you should’ve given the carol to SB16 to confirm yourself, not to fucking Mm.
    also blink is full of shit here when he’s saying that he could be outing a TPR by saying who he caroled; from his perspective there aren’t any other TPRs. And I buy Kiras claim of being roleblocked. Although I do not buy that he would try to heal Aamirus here

10. ISO #3760

I gave my reasons for town reading solid because of the carol. You and MM are ignoring so much content.

11. ISO #3761
    Ganelon

I am town and you didn't get me lynched so the jokes on you.
    Lol nah, you and your teammates are going down even if I am to lose. I put way too much effort this game and I seriously don’t think the scum deserve to win this game.

12. ISO #3762
    Ganelon

A FUCKING GAIN, SOLIDD CONFIRMING HE RECEIVED A CAROL DOESNT MAKE IM TOWN FOR FUCKS SAKE
    HE EVEN TRIED TO LYNCH AAMIRUS/M YESTERDAY, IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS VOTING MM FUCKING TOWN, EVER, ON D3. OR INDEED HERE.

13. ISO #3763
    Ganelon

Jesus Christ he could’ve made up that car for fucks sake, if he even received it

14. ISO #3764

blink, if you really were Caroler you should’ve given the carol to SB16 to confirm yourself, not to fucking Mm.
    also blink is full of shit here when he’s saying that he could be outing a TPR by saying who he caroled; from his perspective there aren’t any other TPRs. And I buy Kiras claim of being roleblocked. Although I do not buy that he would try to heal Aamirus here
    sb16 hasn't posted in 5 fucking days are you really trying to tell me how to play my own role when you're a scum siding neutral?

from my perspective there is a fucking doctor out there saying from my perspective theres no more tprs is 100% a lie. you even said it urself you believe yagamis tpr claim, i am unsure. you ccan't even keep your facts straight.

Mag 2019- Give a carol to the guy who hasn't posted in 5 IRL days. THAT'S SO PRO TOWN OMG

15. ISO #3765
    Ganelon

Why do we have to go over this AGAIN

16. ISO #3766

Lol nah, you and your teammates are going down even if I am to lose. I put way too much effort this game and I seriously don’t think the scum deserve to win this game.
    funny part is you lose either way here and are to stupid to realize it LOL

17. ISO #3767
    Ganelon

sb16 hasn't posted in 5 fucking days are you really trying to tell me how to play my own role when you're a scum siding neutral?

from my perspective there is a fucking doctor out there saying from my perspective theres no more tprs is 100% a lie. you even said it urself you believe yagamis tpr claim, i am unsure. you ccan't even keep your facts straight.

Mag 2019- Give a carol to the guy who hasn't posted in 5 IRL days. THAT'S SO PRO TOWN OMG
    Dude, you think MM is scum, right? Then why not give the carol to SB16 who is 100% town here. That would just reveal you as town.

18. ISO #3768

I put in so much effort at solving this game, i had bad reads you are trying to bury me for having bad reads.

I've been gamesolving all game you havn't done shit

19. ISO #3769
    Ganelon

no I don’t, I just have to very lucky to win. And I had to lynch the consort

20. ISO #3770

Dude, you think MM is scum, right? Then why not give the carol to SB16 who is 100% town here. That would just reveal you as town.
    give the guy who hasn't posted in 5 days and continues to say absolutely nothing fuck you

21. ISO #3771

22. ISO #3772

lol now sb16 is 100% town I love how you came to that conclusion you make zero sense

23. ISO #3773
    Ganelon

Where the fuck have you been gamesolving bitch, I literally did more of that than you have and I never derailed a scum train for no reason, and I never even do much as tried to lynch Ozy for no reason. All my pushes have had honest reasoning behind them, ALL of them, I’ve literally always voted with the town apart from yesterday, where, again, if I were Town i wouldve votes YOU.
    explainthis to me;
    obviously kira is scum with MM if he’s scum here. But then why the fuck would he vote his own fucking teammate yesterday?

24. ISO #3774

25. ISO #3775
    Ganelon

lol now sb16 is 100% town I love how you came to that conclusion you make zero sense
    Lol, I’ve been townreading SB16 since d1.

26. ISO #3776
    Ganelon

Name one fucking way I was scummy d1/d2. Even on d3 I pushed HARD for what I believed to be a scum lynch.

27. ISO #3777
    Ganelon

I’m sorry but I’m not the motherfucker that got Pzy lynched. Explain how that is protown.

28. ISO #3778

Where the fuck have you been gamesolving bitch, I literally did more of that than you have and I never derailed a scum train for no reason, and I never even do much as tried to lynch Ozy for no reason. All my pushes have had honest reasoning behind them, ALL of them, I’ve literally always voted with the town apart from yesterday, where, again, if I were Town i wouldve votes YOU.
    explainthis to me;
    obviously kira is scum with MM if he’s scum here. But then why the fuck would he vote his own fucking teammate yesterday?
    you ignore every post i make i got no problem repeating myself for your stupid ass. kira could be town ive said that already but you seem to 100% know everyones role right? you literally say you will scum side to threaten the town and then say that you didnt vote me because you thought Iwas scum, you have zer0 credibillity.

29. ISO #3779

I’m sorry but I’m not the motherfucker that got Pzy lynched. Explain how that is protown.
    I pushed a valid scumread and he flipped town?

That's what players on this site get for playing anti town and scummy then actually flip town. Same thing with efe.

You fucking literally proclaimed to the thread.

I WILL SCUM SIDE IF U VOTE MM WAAAAAAAAAH

30. ISO #3780
    Ganelon

It’s also disingenuous if you pull the ‘ I got sucmpainted d1 by mag’ card because literally multiple people - aamirus, who you townread, Skylark who from your perspective is probably town- agreed with me. Yes nobody tried to lynch you, that was my mistake. But you refused to acknowledge Efe’s death after it happened AND DID NOT LOOK AT HUEY WHO STRONGLY DEFENDED EFE.

31. ISO #3781
    Ganelon

Ozy did not play anti town where the fuck are you getting this from, OZY GOT LYNCHED FOR BEING TOO FUCKING TOWNY AND NOBODY WAS ABLE TO GIVE A CONCRETE REASON AS TO WHY HE GOT LYNCHED.

32. ISO #3782

Name one fucking way I was scummy d1/d2. Even on d3 I pushed HARD for what I believed to be a scum lynch.
    you said you will scum side.

your read on me being cautious was fabricated BS

your logic made zero sense

You only care about MM regardless of his alignment

33. ISO #3783

Ozy did not play anti town where the fuck are you getting this from, OZY GOT LYNCHED FOR BEING TOO FUCKING TOWNY AND NOBODY WAS ABLE TO GIVE A CONCRETE REASON AS TO WHY HE GOT LYNCHED.
    ozy was so fucking anti town and scummy dude i gave a bunch of reasons why ozy was scum see my wall post of quotes.

34. ISO #3784
    Ganelon

Light literally gamethrew yesterday if Huey was scum. You expect me to believe that.

35. ISO #3785
    Ganelon

Hi rumox...
    i wonder what people in deadchat have to say about this game.

36. ISO #3786

It’s also disingenuous if you pull the ‘ I got sucmpainted d1 by mag’ card because literally multiple people - aamirus, who you townread, Skylark who from your perspective is probably town- agreed with me. Yes nobody tried to lynch you, that was my mistake. But you refused to acknowledge Efe’s death after it happened AND DID NOT LOOK AT HUEY WHO STRONGLY DEFENDED EFE.
    you lie i acknowledged efes death and huey for it. You're trying to say that not acknowledging a death makes someone scum? There's that shitty logic again.

when you are falsely calling out reads on someone, that you yourself know are bullshit and get called out for your bull shit maybe you should do that if you don't wanna get scumread for it holy shit

37. ISO #3787

Light literally gamethrew yesterday if Huey was scum. You expect me to believe that.
    not true there's something called bussing, check the definition if you need to especially with an actress play.

what you're saying is literally a logical fallacy

38. ISO #3788
    Ganelon

HOW THE FUCK DOES BUSSING WORK IF AE CAN LITWRALLY LYNCH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE APART FROM HUS TEAMMATE
    WHO THE FUCK BUSSES IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES FOR PETES SAKE
    Kira if you’re actually scum you can personally go fuck yourself. But I don’t think you are.

39. ISO #3789

HOW THE FUCK DOES BUSSING WORK IF AE CAN LITWRALLY LYNCH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE APART FROM HUS TEAMMATE
    WHO THE FUCK BUSSES IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES FOR PETES SAKE
    Kira if you’re actually scum you can personally go fuck yourself. But I don’t think you are.
    HUR DURH BECAUSE LYNCHING HUEY MAKES ME LOOK EXTREMELY BAD AND SETS ME UP AS THE ULTIMATE MISLYNCH BAIT LIKE WHATS FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

40. ISO #3790
    Ganelon

Besides, you expect me to believe you as town would ever get a scum hammered BEFORE EoD? I do t buy that scum.
    like literally look at blinks play here, it makes sense for him to claim eh caroled MM as ‘mm is scum from his perspective’. But arguably at this point he should be caroling someone who is 100% town from everyone else’s perspective; someone like SB16. That way he gets himself confirmed and town lynches, idk, I guess MM from his perspective. But this literally doesn’t do shit. Because he’s scum. And he could t have claimed to have given it to anyone else today.
    Besides, when does ever town blink derail a scum train twice, townread a scum for getting a carol, get pretty much manipulated by SolidD into voting MM, and then refuse to acknowledge a death? His play makes no sense if he’s actually Caroler, and it proves Voss is scum with him.
    kira has been quite towny gut-wise this game, anyone who’s played with him before would agree. SB16 sure did.
    MM has indeed been scummy - again, I won’t deny it because it’s absokutrly fucking true. But I can’t ever see him in a team with Huey. I don’t see it happening.
    and now, blink trying to get MM lynched is a scum gambit because I refused to side with them. We need the consort that is SolidD today or I’m fucked. Both of the people who said I would have to vote with scum did two things that are extremely anti-town; if I had actually
    missed that you shouldn’t have mentioned it. But I’m banking it on me getting extremely lucky with doctor heals and my night action. It’s possible btw, I only have to survive for two nights. Since I’m p confident the scum team is blink/SolidD and Voss here.
    blink would never open wolf like that unless we had a deep wolf somewhere - that deep wolf is Voss. At the time, yesterday, I thought it was mM. But that’s obviously not the case.

41. ISO #3791

42. ISO #3792
    Ganelon

Haha wanna bet?

43. ISO #3793

Besides, you expect me to believe you as town would ever get a scum hammered BEFORE EoD? I do t buy that scum.
    like literally look at blinks play here, it makes sense for him to claim eh caroled MM as ‘mm is scum from his perspective’. But arguably at this point he should be caroling someone who is 100% town from everyone else’s perspective; someone like SB16. That way he gets himself confirmed and town lynches, idk, I guess MM from his perspective. But this literally doesn’t do shit. Because he’s scum. And he could t have claimed to have given it to anyone else today.
    Besides, when does ever town blink derail a scum train twice, townread a scum for getting a carol, get pretty much manipulated by SolidD into voting MM, and then refuse to acknowledge a death? His play makes no sense if he’s actually Caroler, and it proves Voss is scum with him.
    kira has been quite towny gut-wise this game, anyone who’s played with him before would agree. SB16 sure did.
    MM has indeed been scummy - again, I won’t deny it because it’s absokutrly fucking true. But I can’t ever see him in a team with Huey. I don’t see it happening.
    and now, blink trying to get MM lynched is a scum gambit because I refused to side with them. We need the consort that is SolidD today or I’m fucked. Both of the people who said I would have to vote with scum did two things that are extremely anti-town; if I had actually
    missed that you shouldn’t have mentioned it. But I’m banking it on me getting extremely lucky with doctor heals and my night action. It’s possible btw, I only have to survive for two nights. Since I’m p confident the scum team is blink/SolidD and Voss here.
    blink would never open wolf like that unless we had a deep wolf somewhere - that deep wolf is Voss. At the time, yesterday, I thought it was mM. But that’s obviously not the case.
    There is nobody 100% confirmed town right now you idiot, I don't even know if MM recieved my carol you idiot. Last night when I was contemplating my action I wasn't sure what was going to happen last night, if I can solve MM I literally solve 2 slots. 2 FUCKING SLOTS, MM AND YOU, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 FUCKING TOWN VOTES. so don't you go trying to tell me that i should have fucking gave a carol to a player thats not even fucking here and hasnt posted for 5 days. and on top ofthat you keep calling the dude 100% conf fucking town for no reason. mag you said it yourself that you will literally scum side if town doesnt do this blah blah blah ILL SCUMSIDE YOU SAID. how is that not fucking anti town and scummy. then you literally said that you only lynched huey because you thought mm and i were partners. how is that pro town. its not. now everyone with their vote on MM your beloved is fucking scum now? any time someone even tries to go against ur scummy ass agenda you literally freak out and flood the thread with literal nonsense. You confidently read a player who hasnt posted in 5 days as 100% town. that never comes from town. i'm always town here and solid is about 99% town as far as the other players it could go any way aside from mm/mag, due to the carol that mag is ignoring aamirus is green and varcrons grean wheich means mm is read.

44. ISO #3794

45. ISO #3795
    Ganelon

Nah bitch if MM gets lynched I lose no matter what, because I’ll just getnightkilled (or rather Mm will), as they’ll realize I have no more shots. The sad truth is I’m fucked if mm gets lynched.

46. ISO #3796
    Ganelon

There is nobody 100% confirmed town right now you idiot, I don't even know if MM recieved my carol you idiot. Last night when I was contemplating my action I wasn't sure what was going to happen last night, if I can solve MM I literally solve 2 slots. 2 FUCKING SLOTS, MM AND YOU, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 FUCKING TOWN VOTES. so don't you go trying to tell me that i should have fucking gave a carol to a player thats not even fucking here and hasnt posted for 5 days. and on top ofthat you keep calling the dude 100% conf fucking town for no reason. mag you said it yourself that you will literally scum side if town doesnt do this blah blah blah ILL SCUMSIDE YOU SAID. how is that not fucking anti town and scummy. then you literally said that you only lynched huey because you thought mm and i were partners. how is that pro town. its not. now everyone with their vote on MM your beloved is fucking scum now? any time someone even tries to go against ur scummy ass agenda you literally freak out and flood the thread with literal nonsense. You confidently read a player who hasnt posted in 5 days as 100% town. that never comes from town. i'm always town here and solid is about 99% town as far as the other players it could go any way aside from mm/mag, due to the carol that mag is ignoring aamirus is green and varcrons grean wheich means mm is read.
    Okay I don’t agree, there’s quite a few people alive today who are 100% confirmed town. Sb16 and Kira come to mind, although from your perspective it’s just sb16.

47. ISO #3797

Nah bitch if MM gets lynched I lose no matter what, because I’ll just getnightkilled (or rather Mm will), as they’ll realize I have no more shots. The sad truth is I’m fucked if mm gets lynched.
    of course if MM is lynched your fucked because you'll be dead along with him

48. ISO #3798
    Ganelon

I’m ignoring the carol because the person who received it is scum. I don’t care as to what the carol says. SolidD. is scum. I literally don’t think you’d refuse to accept or consider such a basic premise as town.

49. ISO #3799

Okay I don’t agree, there’s quite a few people alive today who are 100% confirmed town. Sb16 and Kira come to mind, although from your perspective it’s just sb16.
    lmfao this is a 100% innacurate statement the only CONFIRMED scum mechanically I have is MM.

Aside from myself as town solid is about 99% any of the others could actually be scum here

50. ISO #3800
    Ganelon

Anyway I’m off, you guys better lynch confirmed scum (pref. SolidD or blink) or I will be really mad