Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Now imagine if that's actually voss pretending to be naz
    also Kovath have you played with Voss before?

5. ISO #105
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Good hellos my fellow peoples, I have just got in from work so i will read up and post proper tomos just checking in and stuff
    scum

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also sheep me for I am voting scum. I already know the scum tram because I am the town Godfather.
    scum: sb16, Kira, necroplant
    Who is necroplant?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    can somebody hammer this confirmed scum please
    I know you're joking. But just in case you're not - why is he confirmed scum?

Lol I can actually see that being the case. But that would be kinda bad if it were true so I doubt jt
    It all depends on your assessment of the players' potential. Or as Yayap very wrongly named it in his guide "meta reading".
    I can see your point tbh. If it's Voss's post - its most definetly not scum. But if it's naz though - I could see him making such.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    My levels of being-disturbed are rising incrementally
    What disturbs you?

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Who is necroplant?

I know you're joking. But just in case you're not - why is he confirmed scum?

It all depends on your assessment of the players' potential. Or as Yayap very wrongly named it in his guide "meta reading".
    I can see your point tbh. If it's Voss's post - its most definetly not scum. But if it's naz though - I could see him making such.

What disturbs you?
    some old mafia troll/cheater

hm, it just seems the energy is waaaaay too aggressive for the post to be scum. not saying theyre not scum or anything but its just really contrived if they are and I think its not AI for naz
    oh wait @ChadMD is aggression ai for naz?

12. ISO #112
    Ganelon

LOL he actually has an account whoops

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Good hellos my fellow peoples, I have just got in from work so i will read up and post proper tomos just checking in and stuff
    Hi
    @Magoroth given what I said here
    And the fact that it was obviously naz who made that post in question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    why is he so obsessed with MM? i hate when people are like HUR HES LOOKING AT THE THREAD BUT NOT POSTING!1!!!!!1 that's why i have my main account on invisible, it's a bad reason for any read. the game started 1 hour ago and he's so blood thirsty for mm.

suck my dick cry baby
    Do you still stand by your opinion that it's too scummy to be scum?

17. ISO #117
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Don't send my scum mate away from the thread to chase his own tail please
    I'm sorta weary of being called someone's scummate by someone else, I hope you understand. That always puts me on alert

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119
    Ganelon

Hi

any other player I would consider it, but I don't think its scummy tbh
    I think its not AI at all

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Hi

naz posting aggressively like that is normal. If anything more towny for her but I would say mostly NAI
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123
    Ganelon

-vote Stealthbomber16

E

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125
    Ganelon

You are my scummate now die
    -vote Magoroth
    no u

26. ISO #126

See mentions of MM earlier in the thread
    yea some others said it but I don't see why there would be a chat. it specifically says no chats before the game starts too and it actually looks scummy to me that ozy was pretending not to see that while quoting it...

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

yea some others said it but I don't see why there would be a chat. it specifically says no chats before the game starts too and it actually looks scummy to me that ozy was pretending not to see that while quoting it...
    Yes, I'm pretty sure there is no chat.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

It's his excuse to get away and respond to MM in scumchat

Real talk tho for a second, I've never played with you before but I did read last game, and I strongly town read you through the entire game. Without knowing any of your meta and without having the experience of playing many games with you I felt that a lot of the thought process that you were coming up with felt genuine and unlikely to ever come from a scum. If I don't see any of that this game i'ma come at ya faster then magoroth running after a half naked blonde chick
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

31. ISO #131

Is it angelshooting to it suspicious that MM was online 15 minutes before the game start, but is not now?

We know from the setup's "basic mechanics"
    It says Mafia have chat only when the game starts, and I'm suspicious wether or not MM went there first.
    As I said, not sure if it's angel shooting or not.

But I would like to know when I will finally get an answer on post #6
    I know it says plurality. But it also says "8 votes to lynch". Those 2 contradict each other, right?
    like the thing you're quoting says there's no start chat so why are you suspecting he's in a start chat???

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Real talk tho for a second, I've never played with you before but I did read last game, and I strongly town read you through the entire game. Without knowing any of your meta and without having the experience of playing many games with you I felt that a lot of the thought process that you were coming up with felt genuine and unlikely to ever come from a scum. If I don't see any of that this game i'ma come at ya faster then magoroth running after a half naked blonde chick
    I respect that
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135
    Ganelon

YOU JUST ADMITTED TO BEING SCUM AGAINNNNN!!!!
    DO NOT QUOTE, MENTION OR REPLY TO THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE I HAVEN'T MENTIONED YET. DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAME THROW.

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Phew! This game has been live for like an hour? So much tension. I love it! FROM HOUSTON TEXAS ITS SOLID D! I sus blink an ozy for being so...”conflicty”

I trust mag! Will reread thread to make a more conclusive post!
    Oh you didn't hear?

A cop came forward with a N0 red check on you, got anything to say about that?

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

No I don't understand care to elaborate?
    I don't like it when people joking call me their scummate, because it opens me up to a scum paint attempt if they are actually scum (and they flip scum).

38. ISO #138

Are you talking about my opening post where I talked about what would I had done as Mafia?

Or are you talking about me talking about MM? I directly quoted the part that said no mafia chat before game starts - and I directly said "that could mean he went to the mafia chat when the game started".
    I don't mean it that serious, just pointed it out.

But you though. What are you refering to when you say I didn't see that mafia dont have chat before game start? Can you quote it?

This feels shady

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

I don't like it when people joking call me their scummate, because it opens me up to a scum paint attempt if they are actually scum (and they flip scum).
    So aamirus called you my scum mate, then I called you my scum mate, then kovath called you MM's scum mate, are you actually weary of us right now for saying that in what I still consider kind of the shit posting phase still? l

41. ISO #141

Are you talking about my opening post where I talked about what would I had done as Mafia?

Or are you talking about me talking about MM? I directly quoted the part that said no mafia chat before game starts - and I directly said "that could mean he went to the mafia chat when the game started".
    I don't mean it that serious, just pointed it out.

But you though. What are you refering to when you say I didn't see that mafia dont have chat before game start? Can you quote it?

This feels shady
    I see so you interpreted it as "no pre-game chat" = there must be a D1 chat? Why?

42. ISO #142

like the thing you're quoting says there's no start chat so why are you suspecting he's in a start chat???
    it says no night zero chat...
    idk what you on about.
    my entire argument was about mafia not having chat BEFORE the game, and its exactly what it says. So whats the problem?
    Do you somehow misread it that the mafia dont have a day 1 chat or something?
    (I dont even know if they have a day chat...)

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144
    Ganelon

MM is here, rejoice
    Spoiler : Something for MM :

HOST NOTE: This is fucking stupidBrown eyes, brown legs, a brown t-shirt. That is how xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx looks most of the time. It was this proud handsome fella who discovered the truth of the world itself in the year 1999, putting him above everyone else in wisdom, intelligence, strength, dexterity and several other stats. With great power comes great responsibility though and a wisdom like that is indeed one of the greatest of all powers, yet xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knew exactly what to do with it. Wide and far the stories are being told of how he went on a mission back then.They say the Führer never existed. Rumors state an UFO crashed in Germany 1936, carrying aliens which enslaved hundreds of Germans. Truth is, these aliens were in fact from the future and arrived with a time machine. So you might be wondering, if the Führer never existed, who wrote his book in 1925? The answer is simple: a spy from the FBI in cooperation with the Australian government wrote it. All of the photos and recordings of the Führer were all fake, the Australians are responsible for them. It's not known why, but a relation to valuable individuals with high intellectual property in Germany is likely. After all, the economy of the US and Australia needed a push, we know, and those individuals ended up getting silenced to help with that precisely.

[/h]There's more: xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx found out that the aliens who arrived in Germany 1936 have been in Greece before. According to him - and this is most likely true - the oracle of Delphi was mind controlled by one of them as a tool in a bigger scheme to help spread alien ideology in Ancient Greece, because of various reasons. The technique the aliens have used has been deciphered by xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx in its entirety, allowing him to make use of a similar power, turning him into who he is now. The strongest. Each night he may select a target and cast a powerful mind controlling spell on them. He has to do it quietly though as slip ups could lead to his mother discovering about his knowledge as well. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not have a well paid job and lives in a flat owned by her. Rent is horrendous, escape could possibly result in death.

[/h]But what does the mind control do? Indeed, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not completely know. It is said the Pythia - that's the name of the Oracle of Delphi - had control over life and death. But how she controlled it remains a mystery. Either way, any use of this powerful mind control always ends up affecting the targets' cause of death. They often end up dying earlier for various reasons. Targets randomly get forcefully lynched despite someone else having been voted, they get killed by someone who was aiming at someone else, but slipped, or even through more mysterious ways, sometimes even suicide. Time and cause are always unknown, only stealthbomber16 himself shall know. But fate and destiny never get avoided. No heal or immunity shall ever protect from this. One day always exists as a minimum before the targets die and they always feel this shift in nature itself when their own destiny gets manipulated like this. They know they are fated to die, they are even allowed to ask the host about their circumstances and receive answers to further explain their situation, to let them know just how inevitable their death really is, while keeping them in the dark on the reason, on the person who marked them, on the role he carries with him, on the massive piles of experiences he accumulated in his travels. Cause and time shall remain hidden until death itself falls upon them. And it will fall upon them, no matter what.

[/h]While studying deeper into this knowledge xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx ended up making another shocking realization, the epic story goes on. Yes indeed, unfortunately his mother is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate. Everyone fears her. Everything in xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx' life turned to shit since then, as is imprinted in memory today. His work as a mailman hasn't been the same ever again, leading to a result one doesn't even want to believe. Every time he delivers mail a disgusting shiver overcomes his life-filled torso. It's gang stalkers. The AIC (Australian Intelligence Community) owns the post office. At the beginning of each night a random living player ends up becoming a blackmailer to xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. He himself never upholds control. It just keeps happening. Gang stalkers could not be more obvious. Every time xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx gets told who receives this control over him, the other person receives the instructions. Who delivers those instructions? xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. But why?Blackmail can be literally anything except for suicide, as long as it's possible for the mailman to do it entirely by themselves, without help of others. Consequences of failure are chosen by the blackmailer as well and follow the same principle, but include suicide as valid action. The SMS character limit is 160. The blackmailer uses SMS, too, which means their message to the host must not be longer than 160 characters. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knows to stay away from all social networks, they are all corrupt.

[/h]Everyone knows who their mother is. But would anyone want to just give their mother away when she is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Cyber Terrorism Syndicate? A delicate question that is keeping xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx busy as the days pass by, truly. In his wise and gorgeous wisdom though, he decided, swiftly and a long time ago, oh how fascinating this all is. On his death a "random" player's identity gets revealed publicly by the host. His mom, Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate big boss shall be known by everyone, as is the will of xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx, as is the only truly wise choice.When someone owns this much intellectual property, a quantity so immeasurably large, so beautiful, something else is bound to happen as well at the time such a god of a human dies. The question is just... what?A random event deciding over life and death might happen. Well, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx doesn't know. Noone knows, noone could ever know this indeed. But this feeling remains and the facts are all there, clear as water. The heart never lies. The truth is love.You are xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. Congratulations. This is a legendary unique grade rolecard. It's sparkling and has a holo effect.

this is MM's real role

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147
    Ganelon

So aamirus called you my scum mate, then I called you my scum mate, then kovath called you MM's scum mate, are you actually weary of us right now for saying that in what I still consider kind of the shit posting phase still? l
    well, no, the problem is when you claim to be MY scummate.
    I consider that scummy.
    Also, I'm weary of you, are you trying to buddy me? it feels like it so much :P

48. ISO #148

Yes, I'm pretty sure there is no chat.
    there's got to be a chat, i've never played a setup of this kind where the wolves didn't get a mafia chat, that would be so fucking townsided.

@Frinckles do the mafia have a night/day chat?

49. ISO #149
    Ganelon

uhh what are aamirus/ozy talking about rn

50. ISO #150

there's got to be a chat, i've never played a setup of this kind where the wolves didn't get a mafia chat, that would be so fucking townsided.

@Frinckles do the mafia have a night/day chat?
    I meant the day chat part, sorry
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code