S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Is it angelshooting to it suspicious that MM was online 15 minutes before the game start, but is not now?

We know from the setup's "basic mechanics"
    It says Mafia have chat only when the game starts, and I'm suspicious wether or not MM went there first.
    As I said, not sure if it's angel shooting or not.

But I would like to know when I will finally get an answer on post #6
    I know it says plurality. But it also says "8 votes to lynch". Those 2 contradict each other, right?
    I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I don't believe it's angleshooting but it is a bad way to read someone IMO.

Why would it be suspicious if he was here 15 minutes before the game but once it started hasn't shone up yet? You think MM is just chatting away in wolfchat and he's not here because of that?

ALSO, I believe that if maj isn't lynched player with the most votes is just lynched
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    IM NOT 3P THIS GAME!
    i believe this but that doesn't mean ur town !~

Is it angelshooting to it suspicious that MM was online 15 minutes before the game start, but is not now?

We know from the setup's "basic mechanics"
    It says Mafia have chat only when the game starts, and I'm suspicious wether or not MM went there first.
    As I said, not sure if it's angel shooting or not.

But I would like to know when I will finally get an answer on post #6
    I know it says plurality. But it also says "8 votes to lynch". Those 2 contradict each other, right?
    this post smells scummy

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    i'm not reading this
    same

3. ISO #53
    Ganelon

I feel like it's my failure of miscommunication.
    I have no clue why or how everyone thinks I want people ONLY write +/-. The idea was to make them do it ADDITIONALLY to their regular play. As for example players who can't make more posts than host per game day, have them post at least something and show that they at the very least are reading the thread.
    ah ok, but people usually do that of their own volition
    that being said, sure, whatever floats your boat, can’t harm nobody tbh

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Frinckles salivating at the mouth to get this going tbh

tbh..

Also, yes. If majority is not reached the player with most votes will be lynched. I'm talking with Aivon about whether to no lynch or randomize in the event of a tie. To be honest.
    Last edited by Frinckles; December 16th, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    i believe this but that doesn't mean ur town !~

this post smells scummy

same
    why do you feel that way? About Ozys post that is

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

Oh btw mandatory ‘I’m trying something new this game’ ( I actually am xd)

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dislike what I think your intent to be from posting it. I do want players to be active I just think your post overall isn't a good way to promote it. So yeah I do dislike your post lol

Pinging players and yelling at them to give their reads on certain things is far more simple and IMO it will yield better results, people don't wanna make mafia into a freakin chart man they just want to play it.
    I like the way you scum paint me for disliking your post and then saying I dislike something that promotes positive blah blah blah, yeah i'll jot this down into my notes
    Wasn't my intention to shade you. I was questioning your play.
    I don't agree with you, but at least I can see now see where your previous statement is coming from, and I respect it.
    I think I failed in my opening post. After your post, it seems 3 out of 3 people so far completely misunderstood the idea. I was never discouraging people to "Ping players and yell at them to give their reads ". I was trying to encourage them to do the +/- when they DON'T do that. Hence "additional" part.

Meh, whatever. I failed so hard that every single person somehow misunderstood what I suggested.

14. ISO #64
    Ganelon

okay i'll leave cuz blink said so; bye guys, that's all my participation for today
    But

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66
    Ganelon

Bish if you try to lynch me the very universe itself shall bend to my will and deliver me from evil, that’s just how towny I am. I exude towniness

17. ISO #67

Wasn't my intention to shade you. I was questioning your play.
    I don't agree with you, but at least I can see now see where your previous statement is coming from, and I respect it.
    I think I failed in my opening post. After your post, it seems 3 out of 3 people so far completely misunderstood the idea. I was never discouraging people to "Ping players and yell at them to give their reads ". I was trying to encourage them to do the +/- when they DON'T do that. Hence "additional" part.

Meh, whatever. I failed so hard that every single person somehow misunderstood what I suggested.
    I think they were just responding aggressively to what you said cuz your gigantic opening post about some experiment crap annoyed them and made them want to take you down a notch? I understood you didn't mean to ONLY post +/- and were just using that as shorthand..
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Why would it be suspicious if he was here 15 minutes before the game but once it started hasn't shone up yet? You think MM is just chatting away in wolfchat and he's not here because of that?
    Yes. Do you think it's impossible or something? An idea not worth even pointing out?

20. ISO #70
    Ganelon

Well if it’s a lurker only thing, like i said, see nothing wrong with it

21. ISO #71
    Ganelon

I think it's pretty obvious when it's naz and when it's Voss
    I don’t

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Bish if you try to lynch me the very universe itself shall bend to my will and deliver me from evil, that’s just how towny I am. I exude towniness
    Why would the universe need to deliver you from evil unless you're evil? Thanks for the admission of guilt.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

Also sheep me for I am voting scum. I already know the scum tram because I am the town Godfather.
    scum: sb16, Kira, necroplant

25. ISO #75
    Ganelon

Why would the universe need to deliver you from evil unless you're evil? Thanks for the admission of guilt.
    Yew are evil
    yew! Not me

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

I’m the towniest player in this game by far, lynch me and the scum will win

29. ISO #79
    Ganelon

lol those are my lines
    I learnt from the master

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83
    Ganelon

but you just said sb, kira, and necroplant were evil so how can I also be evil???? so many contradictions so early man you are screwed!
    Rip I should change my name to Abraham Lincoln

34. ISO #84
    Ganelon

All 3 lines I find scummy tbh.
    -vote Chip Skylark
    Lol I can actually see that being the case. But that would be kinda bad if it were true so I doubt jt

35. ISO #85

I think they were just responding aggressively to what you said cuz your gigantic opening post about some experiment crap annoyed them and made them want to take you down a notch? I understood you didn't mean to ONLY post +/- and were just using that as shorthand..
    You're probably right.
    But I had things I wanted to say at the SoG. Batman smells song, apocalyptica song, +/- idea, encouradging people to do pro-town things by posting those tables...
    I could have done each thing in a separate post, but it wouldn't had changed anything, just visually more appealing.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Rip I should change my name to Abraham Lincoln

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE MAGOROTH OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

38. ISO #88
    Ganelon

-vote Chip Skylark

have you been hitlers recently?

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE MAGOROTH OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.
    i seriously need to put this in my signature

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94
    Ganelon

My levels of being-disturbed are rising incrementally
    wdym

45. ISO #95

why do you feel that way? About Ozys post that is

why is he so obsessed with MM? i hate when people are like HUR HES LOOKING AT THE THREAD BUT NOT POSTING!1!!!!!1 that's why i have my main account on invisible, it's a bad reason for any read. the game started 1 hour ago and he's so blood thirsty for mm.

@stupid archon account can you maybe use 2 different colors so we know who's posting, it will help me read your slot, unless we just lynch you day one for being an abomination

F

That's to pay respects lol
    suck my dick cry baby

46. ISO #96
    Ganelon

FTR the proper colour is #003153, its Prussian blue

47. ISO #97
    Ganelon

why is he so obsessed with MM? i hate when people are like HUR HES LOOKING AT THE THREAD BUT NOT POSTING!1!!!!!1 that's why i have my main account on invisible, it's a bad reason for any read. the game started 1 hour ago and he's so blood thirsty for mm.

suck my dick cry baby
    hm alright that's fair.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99
    Ganelon

see this guy barely knows me and can figure it out better than y'all who have played with me for years
    smh
    but he doesn't love you as much as we do

50. ISO #100

suck my dick cry baby
    love you too naz <3
    This isn't where i parked my car.....