S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 900 of 4142
  1. #851
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Pick one and claim it
    Section D Raider

  2. #852

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So you're magically townreading Efe out of nowhere, and claim to not have read anything before page 12, which means before post 600... What the hell?
    Also, you just called @blinkskater "she". Lmao.

    Bumping that guy in the "slightly scummy" category.
    Not out of nowhere please go up to my other posty boi on efe above.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  3. #853

  4. #854

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    L-1 might be exaggerated given that we still have half the day to discuss...
    -vote unvote
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #855

  6. #856
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    I've posted 17.8% of all messages this game
    yay me

  7. #857
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Will Get Nightkilled....


    Thanks Trolls...
    SAY IT!

  8. #858

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Cant Pick One If I Want To Keep It Hidden
    If you keep it hidden you’re lynched today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #859
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    oh wait we still have 24 hours?
    aight I'm out then, thought this was EoD

  10. #860

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    True that lol. I tried to vote her, but the game would have just turned in a duel of word twists, with how she's playing. I feel like D1 being about who we should lynch, who is the early town core, etc. is more productive than the duel it would give. Don't you worry, Aamirus, you'll have my vote soon enough lol.

    Also, I did forget to add Efe in my list : he goes in a "Scummy" category, below the "Quite scummy" one. Caring so much about himself and not even trying to help town a single bit is his pure scum meta, in addition to the fact that it's purely and horribly scummy lol.
    Are you basically saying that you’re... afraid of me?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  11. #861

  12. #862

  13. #863

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you basically saying that you’re... afraid of me?
    lmao he is the baby in your picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #864

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    L-1 might be exaggerated given that we still have half the day to discuss...
    -vote unvote
    MM out here on internet explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #865
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture
    lmao this is going in my signature

  16. #866

  17. #867

  18. #868

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Afraid Of Distorted And His Collection Getting To Wrong Hands And Im Gonna Leave Now


    Bye...
    Contact me on discord if you want my collection I’m gonna delete it soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  19. #869

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    all these people coming off the train now they see no chance of a hammer is coming in, is indeed, quite scummy. MM in paticular right now i dont like, Why are we placing people on L-2 with 24 hours left on the game? i dont see a good reason too at this point.

    More pressing i think is Ozy, now i currently town read Ozy, he is scumhunting, he is doing alright. But why in gods name did he place Efe on L-1 and he also seemed to very quickly jump on the Light Train reading back.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  20. #870

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So Efe's earlier TPR claims and night action talked screamed to me like a Citizen tryna bait something to him which is why i said multiple times that i dont wanna reveal why i think Efe is town. Efe claiming citizen now may seem to go against that but i will not be surprised if he comes back and claims TPR later or even a Neutral role if am i being honest. I also have a gut feeling that Efe isnt Scum. I have played with Efe enough that i think i can tell when he is acting more scummy then towny or whatever.

    I understand a Policy lynch and if you do Policy lynch him then i am not gonna be super angry cause i do understand he can get annoying and we would only be losing a citizen (unless Efe is doing the mega wifom which is totally possible). For now i think best suggestion for Efe is in part ignore him but also dont, as with everything their is a chance he is scum and its all a ploy but i just have a real gut feeling that aint it along with all the above.
    All he was trying to bait was towncred here. Come on, nobody will seriously attempt to kill Efekann on N1 lol... he knows it, and he even claims to intentionally play... like this to avoid kills, usually. So no.

    Also, your post is just a big hedging one. It's a wordy way of saying "Well you can lynch him and it'd be ok but I prefer not, because I think he's citizen but it's also totally possible that he's TPR, he could also be scum".................................................. .................................................. .. no, you're not getting townier for this, Huey.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    works for me
    -vote Efekannn02
    So that's the L-1 vote? Did you notice that it was L-1 vote @OzyWho
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  21. #871

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Pff.
    At this rate we won't even make it to 2k posts Day1
    I think you’d appreciate FM XXV.

    FM Batspam
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  22. #872

  23. #873

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Contact me on discord if you want my collection I’m gonna delete it soon
    I Dont Want To See Your Pokemon Because Its Not Valueable Enough Unlike Distorted's Collection

    I Cant Recruit Enough Teenagers In Puberty For My Army To Conquer The World With Your Collection
    I Like Ice Cream

  24. #874

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Also yeah imagine killing efe n1

    A world where killing Efekannn02 during the first night is the correct move is a world I’m not sure I’ll ever live in
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  25. #875

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    All he was trying to bait was towncred here. Come on, nobody will seriously attempt to kill Efekann on N1 lol... he knows it, and he even claims to intentionally play... like this to avoid kills, usually. So no.

    Also, your post is just a big hedging one. It's a wordy way of saying "Well you can lynch him and it'd be ok but I prefer not, because I think he's citizen but it's also totally possible that he's TPR, he could also be scum".................................................. .................................................. .. no, you're not getting townier for this, Huey.


    So that's the L-1 vote? Did you notice that it was L-1 vote @OzyWho
    Are you... twisting... Huey’s... words? Didn’t you say that scum do that?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  26. #876

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    all these people coming off the train now they see no chance of a hammer is coming in, is indeed, quite scummy. MM in paticular right now i dont like, Why are we placing people on L-2 with 24 hours left on the game? i dont see a good reason too at this point.

    More pressing i think is Ozy, now i currently town read Ozy, he is scumhunting, he is doing alright. But why in gods name did he place Efe on L-1 and he also seemed to very quickly jump on the Light Train reading back.
    I don't mind to end day early. Other people do mind because it's not best play for town, fair enough.
    Also, those: "you dont make perfect play therefore you're scummy" arguments rarely end up true in practice.

  27. #877

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Huey Aamirus Solid D. And Magoroth Are My Scumreads

    Huey Because He Townread Me
    Aamirus Because SHE Seems Very Sketchy Alongside Solid D.
    Magoroth Is Disagreeing With Me No He Is Actually Against Me Which Is Not Normal At All In A Average FM Game

    Ozy Is A Weirdo And Stealth Is A Townlean
    I Like Ice Cream

  28. #878

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you basically saying that you’re... afraid of me?
    I'm afraid of what a duel between you and me would do to the Town. I swear, you must have studied rhetorics at least a bit, because you keep twisting people's words in subtle ways. I think you're scum, but I'm not even sure about it, and I don't want to waste the super useful discussion everyone has been having just to put up a duel between us.

    The discussions we had literally granted us a semi-consensus town core. Magoroth, Stealthbomber, and myself (maybe I'm less of a consensus though lol). I like that better than the duel.

    Also, you're AGAIN TWISTING MY WORDS because I didn't say I was afraid of you, but of the consequences of the duel.

    Seriously, post-game, I'd like you to tell me if you actually studied rhetorics :P
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  29. #879

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    All he was trying to bait was towncred here. Come on, nobody will seriously attempt to kill Efekann on N1 lol... he knows it, and he even claims to intentionally play... like this to avoid kills, usually. So no.

    Also, your post is just a big hedging one. It's a wordy way of saying "Well you can lynch him and it'd be ok but I prefer not, because I think he's citizen but it's also totally possible that he's TPR, he could also be scum"............................................. .................................................. ....... no, you're not getting townier for this, Huey.


    So that's the L-1 vote? Did you notice that it was L-1 vote @OzyWho
    dude, i was like 50 posts behind at that point.

  30. #880

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also yeah imagine killing efe n1

    A world where killing Efekannn02 during the first night is the correct move is a world I’m not sure I’ll ever live in
    Killing Me First Helps The Town

    No Scum Would Do That Because They Have To Lynch Me Afterwards Remember?
    I Like Ice Cream

  31. #881

  32. #882
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also yeah imagine killing efe n1

    A world where killing Efekannn02 during the first night is the correct move is a world I’m not sure I’ll ever live in
    to be fair that happened in S-FM Immortals, where I was neutral and Efe was a gunsmith

  33. #883

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    all these people coming off the train now they see no chance of a hammer is coming in, is indeed, quite scummy. MM in paticular right now i dont like, Why are we placing people on L-2 with 24 hours left on the game? i dont see a good reason too at this point.

    More pressing i think is Ozy, now i currently town read Ozy, he is scumhunting, he is doing alright. But why in gods name did he place Efe on L-1 and he also seemed to very quickly jump on the Light Train reading back.
    L-2 is good. It gives info. L-1 is just too much for half D1, which is why I removed my vote. Your point is invalid.

    And yes, Ozy, I want you to explain why, if you didn't already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also yeah imagine killing efe n1

    A world where killing Efekannn02 during the first night is the correct move is a world I’m not sure I’ll ever live in
    Exactly lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you... twisting... Huey’s... words? Didn’t you say that scum do that?
    Uhm, no, read his post, that's literally what it means lol. It contradicts itself twice in two sentences.

    Actually, I think it's worth placing a vote there.
    -vote Huey the Long


    And I note the defense of Huey from Aamirus here potential scum team that would make sense right here, guys.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  34. #884

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm afraid of what a duel between you and me would do to the Town. I swear, you must have studied rhetorics at least a bit, because you keep twisting people's words in subtle ways. I think you're scum, but I'm not even sure about it, and I don't want to waste the super useful discussion everyone has been having just to put up a duel between us.

    The discussions we had literally granted us a semi-consensus town core. Magoroth, Stealthbomber, and myself (maybe I'm less of a consensus though lol). I like that better than the duel.

    Also, you're AGAIN TWISTING MY WORDS because I didn't say I was afraid of you, but of the consequences of the duel.

    Seriously, post-game, I'd like you to tell me if you actually studied rhetorics :P
    Are you sure that you’re not just afraid that you’d crack the way you always do as scum if anybody puts you under a significant amount of pressure? I don’t see why town MM should be afraid of a “duel” with me when there’s still more than half the day left. I think duels produce tons of information on both players and everyone else who comments on it. Unfortunately nobody bothered to read my “duel” with ozy, so you do have a point there, but that seems more of a product of laziness of others rather than a lack of contribution to the game.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  35. #885

  36. #886

  37. #887

  38. #888

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    This
    Lol, "this". Just read your own post. Aamirus didn't even give any explaining of her accusation, you can't just "ditto" something void...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    to be fair that happened in S-FM Immortals, where I was neutral and Efe was a gunsmith
    Really? Possible. That being said, Immortals was a pretty special setup, all based on who could kill who with which attack vs which immunity, while trying to keep the nromal scum hunting in the game, too. This setup (Silent Night) is far from that.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  39. #889

  40. #890

  41. #891

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    L-2 is good. It gives info. L-1 is just too much for half D1, which is why I removed my vote. Your point is invalid.

    And yes, Ozy, I want you to explain why, if you didn't already.

    Exactly lol.


    Uhm, no, read his post, that's literally what it means lol. It contradicts itself twice in two sentences.

    Actually, I think it's worth placing a vote there.
    -vote Huey the Long


    And I note the defense of Huey from Aamirus here potential scum team that would make sense right here, guys.
    So you can summarize Huey’s post in a way to make him look scummy and it’s fine. But if I summarize your post in a way that makes you look scummy, I’m your top scum read for twisting your words? You’re either hypocritical, or your earlier whining about my “twisting” was a product of being overly defensive.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  42. #892

  43. #893

  44. #894

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you sure that you’re not just afraid that you’d crack the way you always do as scum if anybody puts you under a significant amount of pressure? I don’t see why town MM should be afraid of a “duel” with me when there’s still more than half the day left. I think duels produce tons of information on both players and everyone else who comments on it. Unfortunately nobody bothered to read my “duel” with ozy, so you do have a point there, but that seems more of a product of laziness of others rather than a lack of contribution to the game.
    Wow, this ought to be the first post in the game in which you don't twist people's words. Congratulations

    No, not really, because I'm not scum. I just fear it would sidetrack useful discussion for less useful discussion. Duels are usually useful, but they are much less useful when one of the duellists twists words, because the duel just becomes super wordy and a big "who said what for real, who twisted what" game, which is very hard to follow, not pro-town, and often ends up causing a townie to die.

    In other words : no thanks, not when we have nearly 900 posts of really strong and useful discussion. Great game everyone, btw.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  45. #895

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So you can summarize Huey’s post in a way to make him look scummy and it’s fine. But if I summarize your post in a way that makes you look scummy, I’m your top scum read for twisting your words?
    tbh, I got the impression you are his top scumread from how you pushed me?
    You guys argued about that a lot, you shouldn't have forgotten that tbh.

  46. #896

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think I want to sheep Huey too but I want efe to claim first

    I do not want this pressure to die
    Fair, he's at L-5 right now,
    -vote Efekannn02
    Get that pressure back up
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  47. #897

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol, "this". Just read your own post. Aamirus didn't even give any explaining of her accusation, you can't just "ditto" something void...


    Really? Possible. That being said, Immortals was a pretty special setup, all based on who could kill who with which attack vs which immunity, while trying to keep the nromal scum hunting in the game, too. This setup (Silent Night) is far from that.
    You see I don’t have to elaborate on that because I’m simply echoing your OWN point in your scum read against me. If you think that point is invalid then you’re saying that your own scum read against me is invalid.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  48. #898

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    tbh, I got the impression you are his top scumread from how you pushed me?
    You guys argued about that a lot, you shouldn't have forgotten that tbh.
    Still, are we going to push aggressiveness = scummy? i agree that pushing someone can make a read, isn't that why we L-2 efe in the first place? to get info?

  49. #899

  50. #900

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So you can summarize Huey’s post in a way to make him look scummy and it’s fine. But if I summarize your post in a way that makes you look scummy, I’m your top scum read for twisting your words? You’re either hypocritical, or your earlier whining about my “twisting” was a product of being overly defensive.
    AND for pushing Ozy in a crappy way at game start. Don't exclude the multiple points.

    I want to see where the Efe thing goes now. I might break Huey's post down more than I did later, just to show explicitely what I did.

    Also.... you just ADMITTED XD
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •