Killing
    Investigative
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

L1Z1X
    L1Z1X

Spoiler : Mechanics :

Mecatol Rex: At any time, faction members may choose to take over Mecatol Rex from whoever controls it. In place of during another night action, players may move onto Mecatol Rex. Each night, if the total number of players moving onto Mecatol Rex from a faction is greater than the number of players in the faction occupying it, then that faction will instead occupy Mecatol Rex. Controlling Mecatol Rex will give a random member of your faction who moved to occupy it that night (prioritizing power roles) night immunity, an extra vote, and lynch immunity. The player will be announced at the start of the following day. This begins in the hands of the Flagship Commander. If the Nekro Virus controls Mecatol Rex, the game ends instantly in a Nekro Virus victory.

Spoiler : Rolecards :

Spoiler : Nekro :
    The Nekro Virus is perhaps the most widely debated current phenomenon orbiting Mecatol Rex. These scavengers abduct anything that could be found useful and they adapt themselves to the situation. They are perhaps the most variable thing found in the galaxy at the moment. The sheer adaptability of the Nekro to any situation is well known.

Spoiler : Sol :

the Federation of Sol is in a rough place. Although they control Mecatol Rex, and by extension have the Keeper’s favor, their fleet is scattered between their home planet Mecatol. Between all of the planets under Sol control, and the growing threats of the Nekro and L1Z1X around them, it may not be possible to make it out of this conflict.

The main saving grace right now would be the alliances on the other side of the planet. Your position on Mecatol Rex puts you as a veritable arbiter for intergalactic affairs. In addition, your alliances with the Xxcha Kingdom and the Emirates of Hacan mean that your overall numbers can overshadow the others. But leaving the galactic threats of the Nekro Virus and L1Z1X unchecked could quickly result in the loss of your one advantage.

Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 9th, 2020 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.