Register

User Tag List

Thread: A little story

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

A little story

Once upon a time, there was a man.
    And that's not all:

I live in a CIA prison. A #?!@ runs my prison. In prison, the #?!@ tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're #?!@s. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA #?!@ on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

What do we do all day?

We beat the #?!@ because the #?!@ cannot understand what a random number is.

We beat the #?!@ because the #?!@ thinks the brain does timer tongues.

We beat the #?!@ because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

PS: The worst part is, the dude who wrote that shit actually meant it and believed it...
    Last edited by ; December 12th, 2019 at 05:58 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: A little story

I think it's because it's small.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why does stealth keep allowing people to violate the glorious rules of horrendous content?
    “Horrendous content should usually contain the names of one of the site moderators, Stealthbomber16 or one of his alts, Arsonist, Efekannn02, Chalibluefin, Rachyl or Saint Joan of Arc, or mention furries. “

I’ll allow this post for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    The man?
    Yes, for He is the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    “Horrendous content should usually contain the names of one of the site moderators, Stealthbomber16 or one of his alts, Arsonist, Efekannn02, Chalibluefin, Rachyl or Saint Joan of Arc, or mention furries. “

Well, you just quoted aamirus. Therefore, the thread includes the name of one of the site moderators.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    The man?
    Yes, for He is the story.

Well, you just quoted aamirus. Therefore, the thread includes the name of one of the site moderators.

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

I think this content is horrendous enough to warrant posting in this subforum

11. ISO #11

Calling this "content" is horrendous

12. ISO #12

@Magoroth

You have 48 hours to add more content to the OP of this thread before I remove it. As it stands it is in violation of HC rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #13

@Magoroth

You have 48 hours to add more content to the OP of this thread before I remove it. As it stands it is in violation of HC rules.
    But that defeats the whole point of the thread....

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

oh shit I'm fucked

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

lesss go bois we're on a tight schedule here
    Last edited by ; December 12th, 2019 at 03:43 PM.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I live in a CIA prison. A #?!@ runs my prison. In prison, the #?!@ tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're #?!@s. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA #?!@ on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

What do we do all day?

We beat the #?!@ because the #?!@ cannot understand what a random number is.

We beat the #?!@ because the #?!@ thinks the brain does timer tongues.

We beat the #?!@ because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.
    See that's not horrendous... it's horrific.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #17

Members who have read this thread: 1