S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 1138
  1. #251

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Why did you unvote Light if you think he slipped?
    If I had to make a read this guy gets to be in my day 1 town/do not lynch pool for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  2. #252

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    -vote magoroth

    although he flip flops as town, it seems more calculated. kinda like he was shading his maf buddy for some distance, perhaps??? here's another read, how behind on it I'm not sure since I skim both their posts lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  3. #253

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    IMO you lurk way more as scum so I think so far you’re doing alright

    Then again I don’t remember any of the first 150 posts including the opening one
    This may have been the worst time for the game to start. I literally have 3 exams the following week and I have a LOL tournament I somehow didn't remember it was this weekend

    But I promise I'll check this game regularly

    And yeah, I like to read the game every now and then cause if I then have many pages to read at the same time I won't remember a 90% of them by the time I finish lul.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  4. #254

  5. #255
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Vote Varcron for President.
    I don't understand how I'm being scumread, all I did was offer an explanation as to why the mafia sniper wouldn't claim today because it's a dumb idea to claim, and literally the best scum Strat is to act pro-town.
    also to the people who say I'm shading Yagami or whatever, I'm not shading anyone, Yagami is probably a neutral but I don't want him.
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    I think I have an opinion on a few other people this game but nothing I'd like to share...

  6. #256

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    also, personally I find Efe's posts annoying but that's got nothing to do with my assessment of him this game. It might be AI, it might not be, but from my perspective it's literally a 50/50 coin toss, and like if we mislynch Efe he's just gonna shove it on our faces lmao
    Console.WriteLine("That Is What I Meant With I Am The Ultimate Nullread. Oh And Also Yeah I Think Mislynching Me Would Be A Bad Idea Especially When Im Being Polite");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

  7. #257

  8. #258

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Vote Varcron for President.
    I don't understand how I'm being scumread, all I did was offer an explanation as to why the mafia sniper wouldn't claim today because it's a dumb idea to claim, and literally the best scum Strat is to act pro-town.
    also to the people who say I'm shading Yagami or whatever, I'm not shading anyone, Yagami is probably a neutral but I don't want him.
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    I think I have an opinion on a few other people this game but nothing I'd like to share...
    what does a Varcron lynch tell us tbh

  9. #259

  10. #260

  11. #261

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Magoroth is in a position where he is probably the "default" lynch due to his "speculations," and he is also trying to initiate momentum on a Varcron train. idk, feels weird to do as scum. Though it's possible with the way he's said "only Varcron" that he's parking his vote there to avoid being part of any killing vote.

    Yes Gyrlander, I do remember you.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  12. #262

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    naz tell me dirty things.
    rumox has a huge dick but mines bigger
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  13. #263

  14. #264

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Vote Varcron for President.
    I don't understand how I'm being scumread, all I did was offer an explanation as to why the mafia sniper wouldn't claim today because it's a dumb idea to claim, and literally the best scum Strat is to act pro-town.
    also to the people who say I'm shading Yagami or whatever, I'm not shading anyone, Yagami is probably a neutral but I don't want him.
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    I think I have an opinion on a few other people this game but nothing I'd like to share...
    is ur only reason for wanting to lynch velcro guy the fact that he can form coherent sentences or do u have a real scum ping on him
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  15. #265

  16. #266
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    yes, the post he made in response to my comment about the sniper (could be either) struck me as scummy

  17. #267

  18. #268

  19. #269

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    this
    tbh?
    I scumread Magoroth because of what he said here:

    "I disagree, it makes it so they won't claim at all. That means it's possible for their buddies to shoot them, which I like, as I don't think the buddies will be scum hunting - the optimal strategy as Marksman Raider is to play this 100% as town and scum hunt. It's essentially a loner neutral evil role who happens to win with the Mafia. " (Page 5)

    This raises the alarm in my eyes because not only has he outed himself in his later actions by doing exactly the strategy he called out by playing like 100% town and scum hunting, but he is also trying to divert the attention from himself by bringing it on others.

  20. #270

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yes, the post he made in response to my comment about the sniper (could be either) struck me as scummy
    Post the quotes plox?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  21. #271

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    so you scumread him for thinking he slipped
    should he scumread and vote you for thinking you slipped?

    @Light_Yagami
    You Know What... Your Right He Kinda Seems Scummy.. And Varcron.. Is A Dead Terrorist? I Mean He Looks Like The Guy That Trump Took Credit For Killing.. Bigdaddy Or Something Like That.. Oh Wait Wrong Time Period..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  22. #272

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I scumread Magoroth because of what he said here:

    "I disagree, it makes it so they won't claim at all. That means it's possible for their buddies to shoot them, which I like, as I don't think the buddies will be scum hunting - the optimal strategy as Marksman Raider is to play this 100% as town and scum hunt. It's essentially a loner neutral evil role who happens to win with the Mafia. " (Page 5)

    This raises the alarm in my eyes because not only has he outed himself in his later actions by doing exactly the strategy he called out by playing like 100% town and scum hunting, but he is also trying to divert the attention from himself by bringing it on others.
    So hold on

    You're scumreading him because he is playing 100% like town?

    This seems like a trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  23. #273

  24. #274

  25. #275

  26. #276

  27. #277

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm scumreading him because his of both his sniper comments and how he would play if he were a sniper, why would he say that if he were a normal townie?
    SB16 likely wants to specifics towards the highlighted portion, as to whether you misspoke or phrased it unclearly tbh

  28. #278

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    :0000000 shocking turn of events
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  29. #279

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SB16 likely wants to specifics towards the highlighted portion, as to whether you misspoke or phrased it unclearly tbh
    that said, I agree with you for the most part. The genesis of the statement was either slimy or silly-- call it what you will.

    I take more issue with his later comments towards Light, myself and now his fixation with your lynch when in all honesty, you were simply agreeing with me to begin with.

    To be honest

  30. #280

  31. #281

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I know right??? How will Voltron handle the pressure? Will Magoroth ever wake up from his slumber? Are Wiisp/Korvath secret masterminds? Is will SB16/Light ever contribute content?

    We'll have to find out tbh
    Fine Out Next Time On Dragon Ball Z

    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  32. #282

  33. #283

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Magoroth is in a position where he is probably the "default" lynch due to his "speculations," and he is also trying to initiate momentum on a Varcron train. idk, feels weird to do as scum. Though it's possible with the way he's said "only Varcron" that he's parking his vote there to avoid being part of any killing vote.

    Yes Gyrlander, I do remember you.
    This Is A Point Of Interest And Im Not Sure Why At The Moment..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  34. #284

  35. #285

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SB16 likely wants to specifics towards the highlighted portion, as to whether you misspoke or phrased it unclearly tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    What exactly do you want a bit more explanation on? I'm not exactly 100% on what other explanation you need.
    was trying to help you out tbh. Also added a follow up.

  36. #286

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    What exactly do you want a bit more explanation on? I'm not exactly 100% on what other explanation you need.
    because you just said that you scumread him because he is playing like a townie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  37. #287

  38. #288

  39. #289

  40. #290

  41. #291

  42. #292

  43. #293

  44. #294

  45. #295

  46. #296

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    It's not policy, ok maybe a little
    But I don't believe he is actively trying to be better, I think he being better because he is a wolf
    his lynch solves for nothing except to get him out of your way while were looking at a goldmine of reads between voltron and SB420 tbh

  47. #297

  48. #298

  49. #299

  50. #300

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Goldmine of reads between stealth and volcron means what?
    Are you arguing they are better votes because they offer the most information regardless of their alignment?

    Stealth looks fines right now, don't particularly have a read on volcron as of yet though
    You answered your first question with your second tbh.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •