S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 900 of 1138
  1. #851

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well, somebody's whizzbang is about to be fractured tbh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Wanna fracture Varcron's instead of Light's? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  2. #852

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Also notice that I have made my reply and case very shortly after Varcron's question, and that the scum do not have a night chat. I didn't pick up stuff from a scum library, nor did I have scummates to help me. My case is honest, genuine and logical. It's not out of nowhere, and every single sentence has its direct source in the thread, and has the quote to back it up in the spoiler.

    Can't say I don't do anything towny, eh? @naz
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  3. #853

  4. #854

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    I'm not really good with quotes, but for this: "I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

    1. Just saying that you know you're town doesn't make things better

    2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

    If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice."

    I never once said that Korvath "Diverted our attention on MM to save Mag" I specifically noted that as soon as he was called out he started pushing hard towards you.

  5. #855

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Current vote count because I feel like it's important right now :

    Light_Yagami (4 [L-2]):
    Frinckles, Efekannn02, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, naz
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    Kovath
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  6. #856

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Magoroth tried to manipulate me before he was lynched too. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Screw yew lol

    I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  7. #857

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Screw yew lol

    I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.
    Sure, and some of your points are fair.

    But you were #1 scumread in the town until only 45 minutes ago and your lynch isn't out of the question. You're not leading the town. Just make your cases and let us vote tbh

    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

    the town will handle this..

  8. #858

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm not really good with quotes, but for this: "I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

    1. Just saying that you know you're town doesn't make things better

    2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

    If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice."

    I never once said that Korvath "Diverted our attention on MM to save Mag" I specifically noted that as soon as he was called out he started pushing hard towards you.

    Quote Originally Posted by From my case
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.
    Which was replying to....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

    So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

    Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    The part in blue refers to the part in red.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  9. #859

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    How Did I Suddenly Become Public Enemy Number One.. All I Did Was Change My Vote...lol Didnt Realize Yall Were Gonna Jump Down My Neck About It.. I Changed My Vote Because, I Wanted To See What Would Have Happened.. Looks Like It Was A Bad Move On My Part.. However, I Havent Actually Had The Time To Put Forth A Lot Of Effort.. Because, Of Yule Preparations.. So Thats A My Bad.. I Was Just Sheeping Finckles.. So There Is That..

    -vote unvote
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  10. #860

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sure, and some of your points are fair.

    But you were #1 scumread in the town until only 45 minutes ago and your lynch isn't out of the question. You're not leading the town. Just make your cases and let us vote tbh

    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

    the town will handle this..
    "Just make your cases but don't push them"

    What about you take the lead and actually push things, then? Noone's doing it, so I am. EoD is in an hour. We have no time to waste. If the Town's going to handle this, and that you're town like I believe you are, then... move thy ass tbh


    ~~ OUT OF THE GAME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE BECAUSE IT'D BE DIRTY IF I WERE TO USE IT LIKE THAT ANYWAY ~~


    Just want to clarify that everything I say in this game remains in the game and not as a personal attack. So yeah, with love to you Frinckles and you too Naz about that D1 post.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  11. #861

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Light / Varcron / MM / SB16

    You have 53:20 to fight to the death.

    One of you shall perish. One of you will probably have their throat punctured (or whatever sick shit Huey thought up.)

    Some of you may die. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] lets collect this cash tbh

    prove why you're town and why the other three guys suck ty

  12. #862

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How Did I Suddenly Become Public Enemy Number One.. All I Did Was Change My Vote...lol Didnt Realize Yall Were Gonna Jump Down My Neck About It.. I Changed My Vote Because, I Wanted To See What Would Have Happened.. Looks Like It Was A Bad Move On My Part.. However, I Havent Actually Had The Time To Put Forth A Lot Of Effort.. Because, Of Yule Preparations.. So Thats A My Bad.. I Was Just Sheeping Finckles.. So There Is That..

    -vote unvote
    Lol exactly, you were just opportunistically sheeping Frinckles, and that's objectively scummy, even when I take your meta into consideration. However, the fact that you're openly saying it (minus the opportunistic part) is quite towny, given the circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  13. #863

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "Just make your cases but don't push them"

    What about you take the lead and actually push things, then? Noone's doing it, so I am. EoD is in an hour. We have no time to waste. If the Town's going to handle this, and that you're town like I believe you are, then... move thy ass tbh


    ~~ OUT OF THE GAME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE BECAUSE IT'D BE DIRTY IF I WERE TO USE IT LIKE THAT ANYWAY ~~


    Just want to clarify that everything I say in this game remains in the game and not as a personal attack. So yeah, with love to you Frinckles and you too Naz about that D1 post.
    You can make your case and push them. Push them with your scummate. Push them with a townie. idc

    I lead this town now. strong frinckles ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

    and much love fam tbh

  14. #864

  15. #865

  16. #866

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol exactly, you were just opportunistically sheeping Frinckles, and that's objectively scummy, even when I take your meta into consideration. However, the fact that you're openly saying it (minus the opportunistic part) is quite towny, given the circumstances.
    But Yeah IDK Varcron Still Seems Scummy To Me.. Given I Did Go Up Pretty Quick..

    Also Based On Your Lead.. MM So U Still Seem Scummy To Me As Well..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  17. #867

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    And now I shall activate radio silence technique.

    Town armorsmith - Armor Korvoth.
    Town vigilante - Shoot one of these people.
    Town cop - Check one of these people.
    Town coroner - Check Wiisp I guess? idk whoever you want.
    Town hooker - literally dont do shit you anti-town fuck
    Town LO - Do whatever

    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

    okay, goodbye ill vote when scum arrives.

  18. #868

  19. #869

  20. #870

  21. #871

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But Yeah IDK Varcron Still Seems Scummy To Me.. Given I Did Go Up Pretty Quick..

    Also Based On Your Lead.. MM So U Still Seem Scummy To Me As Well..
    Um, you just said you were just sheeping Frinckles. How am I logically still scummy to you if you were just sheeping? Especially since Frinckles is not voting me as of now...

    And if you think that, VOTE VARCRON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE CORPSES
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  22. #872

  23. #873

  24. #874

  25. #875

  26. #876

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And now I shall activate radio silence technique.

    Town armorsmith - Armor Korvoth.
    Town vigilante - Shoot one of these people.
    Town cop - Check one of these people.
    Town coroner - Check Wiisp I guess? idk whoever you want.
    Town hooker - literally dont do shit you anti-town fuck
    Town LO - Do whatever

    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

    okay, goodbye ill vote when scum arrives.
    Town coroner check the person we're lynching today, seriously lol....

    So, will noone address my case on Varcron? HELLO?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  27. #877

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Town coroner check the person we're lynching today, seriously lol....

    So, will noone address my case on Varcron? HELLO?
    I don't like Varcron and one thing you didn't note in your case was how he was completely unresponsive to my replies, understandable though for an ISO

    We have a bunch of non-voting lurkers though and the active people seem to prefer others, idk
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  28. #878

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Um, you just said you were just sheeping Frinckles. How am I logically still scummy to you if you were just sheeping? Especially since Frinckles is not voting me as of now...

    And if you think that, VOTE VARCRON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE CORPSES
    Sounds Like Your Reaching For Just Any Old Lynch.. TBH And I Do Believe Varcron To Be Scum As Well..

    So When In Rome I Guess
    -vote Varcron
    ... All That Just To Put My Vote Back On The Person I Was Originally Voting..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  29. #879

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sounds Like Your Reaching For Just Any Old Lynch.. TBH And I Do Believe Varcron To Be Scum As Well..

    So When In Rome I Guess
    -vote Varcron
    ... All That Just To Put My Vote Back On The Person I Was Originally Voting..
    Are you sheeping MM's case here or do you have some original thoughts to add?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  30. #880

  31. #881

  32. #882

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Since you ask so nicely for it...
    Spoiler : Varcron's contributions and some of the posts he replied to, with comments :



    Which was quoting...

    "I agree with you, Kovath. That's why I'm voting you." Sounds legit. And here Varcron begins to dig an immense tunnel on Frinckles.

    Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.

    Asking questions that never get followed up. This is very reminescent of Unknown1234's play in the last game he was in, where he would look super useful to everyone, but without actually bringing anything useful and new for the Town, which means that he was just wasting our time with questions. That's a BIG scumtell, even though it's not super apparent.

    "I have thoughts of my own, but I'm not sharing them." Hurrah.

    Which was replying to....

    So uhm, no, Kovath was not diverting attention on MM to save Mag, because Mag was a corpse at this point of the game...



    This and...

    this. That's what I meant when I said that he was a lurker accusing lurkers of lurking. You all see it now?


    And that's Varcron's exhaustive contribution on D2.

    That is why if everyone follows me here, I'm choo-chooing Varcron. CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    So, let's see this real quick

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.
    Yes, I just covered this in one of my last posts that I have not been as active over the past few days watching and learning from the few people posting here, only having a few less post counts than both SB16 and Gyrlander.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also notice that I have made my reply and case very shortly after Varcron's question, and that the scum do not have a night chat. I didn't pick up stuff from a scum library, nor did I have scummates to help me. My case is honest, genuine and logical. It's not out of nowhere, and every single sentence has its direct source in the thread, and has the quote to back it up in the spoiler.

    Can't say I don't do anything towny, eh? @naz
    Trying to get yourself in the good books for instantly responding? This makes me think you're purposely posting retorts with little to no information other than to poke holes in an admittedly small and quick case, you were the prime lynch candidate until now, you arn't out of the woods either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Screw yew lol

    I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.
    If you didn't feel threatened you wouldn't be going this hard at the EOD2.

    All in all, your case against me is just repeating the Lurker comments to what I responded to previously, while also manipulating the others to town read you due to sudden activity once more at the EOD2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

    -unvote
    (think that's how you do it)
    This was noted before your text wall.

  33. #883

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So, let's see this real quick



    Yes, I just covered this in one of my last posts that I have not been as active over the past few days watching and learning from the few people posting here, only having a few less post counts than both SB16 and Gyrlander.



    Trying to get yourself in the good books for instantly responding? This makes me think you're purposely posting retorts with little to no information other than to poke holes in an admittedly small and quick case, you were the prime lynch candidate until now, you arn't out of the woods either.



    If you didn't feel threatened you wouldn't be going this hard at the EOD2.

    All in all, your case against me is just repeating the Lurker comments to what I responded to previously, while also manipulating the others to town read you due to sudden activity once more at the EOD2.



    This was noted before your text wall.
    Yeah That First Post Is Very Indicative As To How MM Plays As Scum..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  34. #884

  35. #885

  36. #886

  37. #887

  38. #888

  39. #889

  40. #890

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    is it MM or Velveeta?
    At This Point Its Prob MM.. Based On All The Current Interactions.. Especially, Considering That MM Did This As A Likely Ploy To Take The Heat Off Of His Buddy Varcron.. So Its Both Of Them From My Point Of View..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  41. #891

  42. #892

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Alright, let's get a bit of info here now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    I'm willing to lynch among Light / Efekannn / Varcron

    Varcron's only contribution today is telling me that I reek of scum, but not saying anything besides sheeping Frinckles while refusing to restate the argument.
    That's right, and I thought so for a few different reasons, for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    I can't distinguish between Lawyer, Efekannn, Light, Varcron but I'm feeling relatively sure that there is scum among them.

    Giving Gyrlander town points relates to removing him from that group.
    This came right out of the blue, where in the blazes did he get that from? Up until this point basically all of us there except Light were townread, what sort of reasoning did you have behind it? I still don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    I'm willing to lynch among Light / Efekannn / Varcron

    Varcron's only contribution today is telling me that I reek of scum, but not saying anything besides sheeping Frinckles while refusing to restate the argument.
    And yet you and Marshmallow seem to be buddying here... Scum buddies? Probably not, I think he sheeped your opinion partially.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    idk a lot of people seem to want to lynch Light but no one is actually trying to lynch in SB/Varcron/Efe
    And now this? I'm not fully sure your reasoning other than me saying you "Reek of scum" without fully justifying, which to be honest I have taken back at this point seeing your behavior while taking a more idle stance myself.

  43. #893

  44. #894

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    8 MINUTES LEFT

    -vote Varcron


    Choo choo here. I read his reply to my case quickly, he barely addressed one point (and not the most important one, he left the part about not moving the game forward but simply asking useless questions out), and then proceeded to discredit me. Down with the German.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  45. #895

  46. #896

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    At This Point Its Prob MM.. Based On All The Current Interactions.. Especially, Considering That MM Did This As A Likely Ploy To Take The Heat Off Of His Buddy Varcron.. So Its Both Of Them From My Point Of View..
    I'm literally the one who brought the Varcron case up. PERSONALLY. See the quotes here:
    Spoiler : Proof :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

    As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

    ~~

    Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

    I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

    -unvote
    (think that's how you do it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Since you ask so nicely for it...
    Spoiler : Varcron's contributions and some of the posts he replied to, with comments :



    Which was quoting...

    "I agree with you, Kovath. That's why I'm voting you." Sounds legit. And here Varcron begins to dig an immense tunnel on Frinckles.

    Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.

    Asking questions that never get followed up. This is very reminescent of Unknown1234's play in the last game he was in, where he would look super useful to everyone, but without actually bringing anything useful and new for the Town, which means that he was just wasting our time with questions. That's a BIG scumtell, even though it's not super apparent.

    "I have thoughts of my own, but I'm not sharing them." Hurrah.

    Which was replying to....

    So uhm, no, Kovath was not diverting attention on MM to save Mag, because Mag was a corpse at this point of the game...



    This and...

    this. That's what I meant when I said that he was a lurker accusing lurkers of lurking. You all see it now?


    And that's Varcron's exhaustive contribution on D2.

    That is why if everyone follows me here, I'm choo-chooing Varcron. CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    Stop it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  47. #897

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    8 MINUTES LEFT

    -vote Varcron


    Choo choo here. I read his reply to my case quickly, he barely addressed one point (and not the most important one, he left the part about not moving the game forward but simply asking useless questions out), and then proceeded to discredit me. Down with the German.
    I sifted very thoughtfully through your posts starting on P43, where you start getting routy. I see no particular reason for a lynch other than to get the attention off yourself. This in my opinion is a very clear scum play, particularly seeing as though before this point you have been in a neutral stance without any real proof.

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

  48. #898

  49. #899

  50. #900

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •