S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

S-FM Fractured Whizzbang
    The Year is 1916, we are deep into the Great War and you and your team of tunnellers and raiders have been preparing for a set and capture mission.
    To firstly tunnel under the enemy trench and lay an explosive charge and secondly to prepare for a Trench Raid to capture German Prisoners. However these German Prisoners were original defectors from the British side, among them is a important Officer who knows the location of a British Lord who has been feeding the German Reich important information.

Due to this you and your trench team were tasked with the infiltration of the German Trench and capture of the necessary Officer. You have already laid the explosive and brought the cord back to the home trench. You and your team is called into the Officers room within the trench and told that within the team their are a set of defectors who wish to stop the raid and Deactivate the charges as to save the German Trench before the officer has been captured. Now you must put the raid on hold and find who the defectors are, have them arrested, interrogated and executed.

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Alive
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Alive
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Alive
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

The Game shall start on Day 1 on Wednesday at 7PM GMT

Furthermore the Game is Starting with Majority Lynch, If you wish for Majority + Plurality Lynch instead please PM me

Click here > Post Count

CURRENT DAY (3) TIMER

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Huey The Long; December 11th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Alive
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Alive
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Alive
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7 votes to hammer.

Plurality Lynch is in effect

Last edited by Huey The Long; December 4th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

-vote Frinckles

hai friend
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #5

-vote Naz

no.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

@Huey The Long Are we in majority only, or plurality + majority? Asking because you asked people to PM you about it. If you didn't decide yet, just tell me when you decide :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Huey The Long Are we in majority only, or plurality + majority? Asking because you asked people to PM you about it. If you didn't decide yet, just tell me when you decide :P
    Ive not decided yet, i will soon and when i do i will say hereeeeee

8. ISO #8

-vote Naz

no.
    mad I don't wanna hang out with u □□■□■
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ive not decided yet, i will soon and when i do i will say hereeeeee
    Alright, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And Here I Thought There Was Another Like IDK 5 Hours Till Game Start... But Hey Here We Are..
    Stop thinking your fake American timezones are superior >=O
    -vote Light_Yagami

@Magoroth HALP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    mad I don't wanna hang out with u □□■□■
    I'd rather see the rope hang with you than myself

And hello Kovath ^^

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote Magoroth
    tbh
    rude tbh
    Tbh, saying "tbh" in every post is weird. Why are you doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Hello there

I feel like I should know you, am I senile?
    Hmm, unless you have played on MafiaUniverse under a fake name or something similar, probably not :P you were gone before I had even joined the site, I believe.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Alright, thanks!

-vote Light_Yagami

@Magoroth HALP!!!

I'd rather see the rope hang with you than myself

And hello Kovath ^^
    Wow that's actually so fucking rude

15. ISO #15

weed im tired

My Case on Marshmallow Marshall:

Spoiler : mm defending mag :
    Post 15 MM randomly pings Mag for no reason for help:
    Alright, thanks!

-vote Light_Yagami

@Magoroth HALP!!!
    weird, but this is shit post time so ?

Post 35:
    By curiosity, what's your stance on a policy lynch on @Efekannn02 if he keeps behaving like that?
    MM asks someone their opinion on a policy lynch on Efe (he said it was for reaction check in post 44) but I don't think I've ever seen MM do that as town. Pretty sure he's against policy lynches but it's been a hot minute.

MM Defending Mag:
    100% agree with Wisp here; also, Mag's meta strenghtens this argument. I think he's either the marksman or town.
    Frinckles... Magoroth posted this after you talked about the "neutral out of the blue".... all what he did there was to say that Light had slipped because he said he was drunk, which is not exactly wise of him (because it's not rare or alignment indicative lol).

-vote Frinckles

I think that you are not honest in your pushes.
    D-did you just blame Magoroth for playing like 100% town and for scum hunting? Because uh, while he did say he would do that as marksman, it's OBVIOUS that he'll do that as town too...... like, this is legitimately the worst reason you can scumread a player for lol.

I think this question to Mag is really weird:
    @Magoroth , you're saying weird things. Are you a German in disguise who has a hard time speaking English? ;)
    This quote is cut, in the full post MM is pushing Mag but not too hard.

Posts where MM defends SB16:
    Spoiler : mm/sb team :
    Exactly. And you seem genuine as of now, so you get a free pass for D1.
    Yeah, Stealth is very probably town here.

Think about the intent behind Varcron's post, though. Yes, the logic is not very good, but it is :
    1 : not a big issue with him, given his other posts and
    2 : not indicative of a scum alignment.

What is the benefit, from a scum point of view, to call a player scummy because they play like 100% town? You can't seriously believe that you'll pull a mislynch from that. I still think Varcron is town.
    And most importantly, SB16 contributed. Not terrific amounts of content, but still some. That's shady tbh.

And then Mag gets desperate at the end, pushing for MM and SB16 - i think because Mag knew he would flip mafia so he tries to bus his team mates so they get town cred:

Spoiler : mag's progression on mm :
    MM goes from 99.9999995% town
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I did notice it but didn't think to mention it until you pointed that out.
    I do not think Light was soft-claiming that role, I think he merely slipped
    -vote Light_Yagami

I also have a few theories on a few other players' alignments (I believe MM is 99.999995% town)
    to scum:
    this post reads like cross-faction bussing
    calling it right now, Frinckles/MM or Frinckles/SB16 = Mafia/Mafia or Mafia/Neutral
    to town:
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    stays town:
    MM is town right now for me.
    I don't think it's Frinckles or MM atm.
    then scum again:
    Lawyer/Varcron team?

the only thing I can really piece together from this is that Lawyer/MM and Varcron/MM are never a thing
    I think naz/MM could be a thing (? don't ask I couldn't explain this read it's just gut)
    also I don't understand Wiisp's reasons for voting Light at all

then sb16/mm team:
    Spoiler : mag pushing his teammates :
    actually ya know what fuck it I'ma try this
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    hmm. thing is I would maybe see MM doing that as town as well, but him defending him is indeed quite shady, MM pockets me every chance he gets as scum
    why do I think it's an sb16/mm team
    can I get a vote on sb16/MM? I'm 100% sure it's an s16/MM team right now, thank me later, now sheep me so we find out who the other guy is
    I feel like these two following posts are him outing the team:
    unless of course, y'all are scum with them. in which case, don't sheep me
    I'm reading this as mafia MM thinking me to be his Marksman buddy (?) in which case there is indeed only one scum team
    and it's what I've been planning all along, that's why I made that post about the marksman
    get rekt nubs
    dunno, MM has been defending me whilst stealth hasn't so I guess MM is scummier.
    I'm fine with either
    could also be an MM/Light team, given how heavily MM has been discrediting the idea
    tbh, MM/Light/SB16 are all solid lynches
    nope I don't accept the terms - the counter train is MM. he's always scum here defending someone who acted like a sniper. Defending is scummier than not, are you scum with him Wiisp?

Stealth trying to distance himself from teammate:
    Spoiler : distancing :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

For his attempt at pocketing me while also diffusing my train on Voltorb
    My ability to reach the thread in the 4 and a half hours (!!!) until EOD is going to be extremely limited and I’m not sure if I feel comfortable moving my vote off of varcron atm. I could definitely see a Varcron/MM scumteam right now... it is very unsettling.

I think given the choice over mag or frinckles I’d rather have either of them still here.

Nothing personal this just smells weird
    If anyone is scum out of these 2 it’s MM

lmk ur thots
    i'll read the mafia roles later im taking my dog out now <3

16. ISO #16

Re: im tired

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    My Case on Marshmallow Marshall:

Spoiler : mm defending mag :
    Post 15 MM randomly pings Mag for no reason for help:

weird, but this is shit post time so ?

Post 35:

MM asks someone their opinion on a policy lynch on Efe (he said it was for reaction check in post 44) but I don't think I've ever seen MM do that as town. Pretty sure he's against policy lynches but it's been a hot minute.

MM Defending Mag:

I think this question to Mag is really weird:

This quote is cut, in the full post MM is pushing Mag but not too hard.

Posts where MM defends SB16:
    Spoiler : mm/sb team :

And then Mag gets desperate at the end, pushing for MM and SB16 - i think because Mag knew he would flip mafia so he tries to bus his team mates so they get town cred:

Spoiler : mag's progression on mm :
    MM goes from 99.9999995% town

to scum:

to town:

stays town:

then scum again:

then sb16/mm team:
    Spoiler : mag pushing his teammates :

I feel like these two following posts are him outing the team:

Stealth trying to distance himself from teammate:
    Spoiler : distancing :

lmk ur thots
    i'll read the mafia roles later im taking my dog out now <3
    Eww, some of the first quotes with Mag do look ugly in hindsight, mostly the one where I ask him if he's a German in disguise... Also, just saying, it's really unlikely that Mag was non-marksman scum. Me pinging him for "help" is far from being AI.
    I'm not really for policy lynches in general when there's a better option, which there almost always is at EoD. However, I'm 100% in for discussing the possibility of it on early D1.

Have you ever seen me hard defend my teammate like this? No. And you probably won't see it so soon lol. I still stand by my high townread on Stealth (haven't read D2 yet but still).

Wasn't there a tie at EoD? Mag couldn't really know that he would die. I didn't think it myself.

Big thing there : You accuse me of being scum for defending Stealth, and accuse Stealth of being scum for attacking me.

I still think that this case comes from town, because there was an obvious work of searching the posts and making links between them, even if they're wrong. + some points here. As long as you don't choo choo me

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

-vote naz

hai friend
    LOL this gif😍
    Make your friends play fm!!

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

hi new old people I've never seen before

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("This Is Fun");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Efe, can you not force us to policy lynch you, please? It'd be nice.

30. ISO #30

Efe, can you not force us to policy lynch you, please? It'd be nice.
    Console.WriteLine("I Dont Know If I Can Force You To Do Anything But CAN You Force Yourself To Elaborate Your Previous Post?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I think almost all of the games I've ever played have been majority lynch. Y'all are bloodthirsty
    Console.WriteLine("Im As Kind As Gandhi Today, Oh And Btw I Also Like To Use 'tbh' In My Texts But Today I Wont");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

I think almost all of the games I've ever played have been majority lynch. Y'all are bloodthirsty
    townread on Kovath

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Mhmm, it does avoid some issues though. We've had our fair share of issues with majority and got done with it :P
    to be honest tbh
    lol. Okay then
    int distorted;
    distorted=0
    if(distorted==0)
    {
    Console.WriteLine("Hurray!!! No Distorted ");
    }
    else
    {
    Console.WriteLine("I Will Keep A Close Eye On Distorted");
    }
    Console.ReadKey();
    -vote Efekannn02
    No. You stop. IMMEDIATLY.

37. ISO #37

Mhmm, it does avoid some issues though. We've had our fair share of issues with majority and got done with it :P

lol. Okay then

-vote Efekannn02
    No. You stop. IMMEDIATLY.
    char rip;
    int trustonmm;
    trustonmm=0;
    rip='F';
    Console.WriteLine("What Is Your Problem? Mr Spoilsport I Genuinely Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Right Now");
    Console.WriteLine("Are You A Member Of The CPS?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #38

I'm lynching lurkers tbh
    Good idea tbh.
    char rip;
    int trustonmm;
    trustonmm=0;
    rip='F';
    Console.WriteLine("What Is Your Problem? Mr Spoilsport I Genuinely Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Right Now");
    Console.WriteLine("Are You A Member Of The CPS?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    This post goes in the same category that your other post of disappointment at my suggestion did.

And no, I'm as green as one can be. With a taw-raw-raw-raw-raw-raw for the British Grenadiers!

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Console.WriteLine("In Every Game... In Every Single Game You Want To Policy Lynch Me And Today Is No Different. What Is Wrong With My Behaviour? Im Totally Calm And Motivated To Contribute To The Town Unlike Previous Unfortunate Times. I Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Please Stop Harrassing Me.");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Mhmm... this post is scummy for you. When you're town, you don't care about how others percieve you. I was merely suggesting it to see reactions
    Console.WriteLine(" @Huey_The_Long Where Is 'The Post Count' Link?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Go to "Ongoing Forum Mafia Games", and then click the "Replies" in this thread's stats. It'll open the post count page.

Post Count
    @Huey The Long Could you add this link to the first post of the thread, please?

43. ISO #43

Mhmm... this post is scummy for you. When you're town, you don't care about how others percieve you. I was merely suggesting it to see reactions

Go to "Ongoing Forum Mafia Games", and then click the "Replies" in this thread's stats. It'll open the post count page.

Post Count
    Console.WriteLine("Good Move But I Have Unfortunate News That KINDoKann02 Was Planning To Take Control When The Game Began So That Means That Your Reaction Hunting Wont Be Much Help. Oh And Thank You For The Post Count Link, I Never Managed To Find The Post Counts On My Own");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #44

Post Count
    Will do

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

if Efe keeps doing that I'll throw a segmentation fault

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50