S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

S-FM Fractured Whizzbang
    The Year is 1916, we are deep into the Great War and you and your team of tunnellers and raiders have been preparing for a set and capture mission.
    To firstly tunnel under the enemy trench and lay an explosive charge and secondly to prepare for a Trench Raid to capture German Prisoners. However these German Prisoners were original defectors from the British side, among them is a important Officer who knows the location of a British Lord who has been feeding the German Reich important information.

Due to this you and your trench team were tasked with the infiltration of the German Trench and capture of the necessary Officer. You have already laid the explosive and brought the cord back to the home trench. You and your team is called into the Officers room within the trench and told that within the team their are a set of defectors who wish to stop the raid and Deactivate the charges as to save the German Trench before the officer has been captured. Now you must put the raid on hold and find who the defectors are, have them arrested, interrogated and executed.

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Alive
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Alive
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Alive
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

The Game shall start on Day 1 on Wednesday at 7PM GMT

Furthermore the Game is Starting with Majority Lynch, If you wish for Majority + Plurality Lynch instead please PM me

Click here > Post Count

CURRENT DAY (3) TIMER

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Huey The Long; December 11th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Alive
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Alive
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Alive
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7 votes to hammer.

Plurality Lynch is in effect

Last edited by Huey The Long; December 4th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

-vote Frinckles

hai friend
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #5

-vote Naz

no.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

@Huey The Long Are we in majority only, or plurality + majority? Asking because you asked people to PM you about it. If you didn't decide yet, just tell me when you decide :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Huey The Long Are we in majority only, or plurality + majority? Asking because you asked people to PM you about it. If you didn't decide yet, just tell me when you decide :P
    Ive not decided yet, i will soon and when i do i will say hereeeeee

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

-vote naz

hai friend
    LOL this gif😍
    Make your friends play fm!!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #11

-vote Naz

no.
    mad I don't wanna hang out with u □□■□■

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

hi new old people I've never seen before

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ive not decided yet, i will soon and when i do i will say hereeeeee
    Alright, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And Here I Thought There Was Another Like IDK 5 Hours Till Game Start... But Hey Here We Are..
    Stop thinking your fake American timezones are superior >=O
    -vote Light_Yagami

@Magoroth HALP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    mad I don't wanna hang out with u □□■□■
    I'd rather see the rope hang with you than myself

And hello Kovath ^^

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

-vote Magoroth
    tbh
    rude tbh
    Tbh, saying "tbh" in every post is weird. Why are you doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Hello there

I feel like I should know you, am I senile?
    Hmm, unless you have played on MafiaUniverse under a fake name or something similar, probably not :P you were gone before I had even joined the site, I believe.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("This Is Fun");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Efe, can you not force us to policy lynch you, please? It'd be nice.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Efe, can you not force us to policy lynch you, please? It'd be nice.
    Console.WriteLine("I Dont Know If I Can Force You To Do Anything But CAN You Force Yourself To Elaborate Your Previous Post?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #30

Hmm, unless you have played on MafiaUniverse under a fake name or something similar, probably not :P you were gone before I had even joined the site, I believe.
    Gotcha. I blame the purple M-name.

At least I know I'm not senile. Not entirely, at least.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

31. ISO #31

I think almost all of the games I've ever played have been majority lynch. Y'all are bloodthirsty
    Console.WriteLine("Im As Kind As Gandhi Today, Oh And Btw I Also Like To Use 'tbh' In My Texts But Today I Wont");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I think almost all of the games I've ever played have been majority lynch. Y'all are bloodthirsty
    Mhmm, it does avoid some issues though. We've had our fair share of issues with majority and got done with it :P
    to be honest tbh
    lol. Okay then
    int distorted;
    distorted=0
    if(distorted==0)
    {
    Console.WriteLine("Hurray!!! No Distorted ");
    }
    else
    {
    Console.WriteLine("I Will Keep A Close Eye On Distorted");
    }
    Console.ReadKey();
    -vote Efekannn02
    No. You stop. IMMEDIATLY.

35. ISO #35

Gotcha. I blame the purple M-name.

At least I know I'm not senile. Not entirely, at least.
    Shhh, don't tell them I'm Mattzed's alt... fool, you could doom us all! ;)

By curiosity, what's your stance on a policy lynch on @Efekannn02 if he keeps behaving like that?

36. ISO #36

Alright, thanks!

Stop thinking your fake American timezones are superior >=O
    -vote Light_Yagami

@Magoroth HALP!!!

I'd rather see the rope hang with you than myself

And hello Kovath ^^
    Wow that's actually so fucking rude

37. ISO #37

Mhmm, it does avoid some issues though. We've had our fair share of issues with majority and got done with it :P

lol. Okay then

-vote Efekannn02
    No. You stop. IMMEDIATLY.
    char rip;
    int trustonmm;
    trustonmm=0;
    rip='F';
    Console.WriteLine("What Is Your Problem? Mr Spoilsport I Genuinely Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Right Now");
    Console.WriteLine("Are You A Member Of The CPS?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #38

By curiosity, what's your stance on a policy lynch on @Efekannn02 if he keeps behaving like that?
    rip Mattzed

It seems like harmless fun for now. It'd have to become much more persistent and annoying to deserve policy consideration.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Console.WriteLine("In Every Game... In Every Single Game You Want To Policy Lynch Me And Today Is No Different. What Is Wrong With My Behaviour? Im Totally Calm And Motivated To Contribute To The Town Unlike Previous Unfortunate Times. I Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Please Stop Harrassing Me.");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Wow that's actually so fucking rude
    Lol just a joke, you kinda searched for it xD

<3
    rip Mattzed

It seems like harmless fun for now. It'd have to become much more persistent and annoying to deserve policy consideration.
    Indeed =)

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Console.WriteLine("In Every Game... In Every Single Game You Want To Policy Lynch Me And Today Is No Different. What Is Wrong With My Behaviour? Im Totally Calm And Motivated To Contribute To The Town Unlike Previous Unfortunate Times. I Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Please Stop Harrassing Me.");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Mhmm... this post is scummy for you. When you're town, you don't care about how others percieve you. I was merely suggesting it to see reactions
    Console.WriteLine(" @Huey_The_Long Where Is 'The Post Count' Link?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Go to "Ongoing Forum Mafia Games", and then click the "Replies" in this thread's stats. It'll open the post count page.

Post Count
    @Huey The Long Could you add this link to the first post of the thread, please?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Mhmm... this post is scummy for you. When you're town, you don't care about how others percieve you. I was merely suggesting it to see reactions

Go to "Ongoing Forum Mafia Games", and then click the "Replies" in this thread's stats. It'll open the post count page.

Post Count
    Console.WriteLine("Good Move But I Have Unfortunate News That KINDoKann02 Was Planning To Take Control When The Game Began So That Means That Your Reaction Hunting Wont Be Much Help. Oh And Thank You For The Post Count Link, I Never Managed To Find The Post Counts On My Own");
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #47

I'm lynching lurkers tbh
    Good idea tbh.
    char rip;
    int trustonmm;
    trustonmm=0;
    rip='F';
    Console.WriteLine("What Is Your Problem? Mr Spoilsport I Genuinely Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Right Now");
    Console.WriteLine("Are You A Member Of The CPS?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    This post goes in the same category that your other post of disappointment at my suggestion did.

And no, I'm as green as one can be. With a taw-raw-raw-raw-raw-raw for the British Grenadiers!

48. ISO #48

Post Count
    Will do

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

if Efe keeps doing that I'll throw a segmentation fault

50. ISO #50