Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol just a joke, you kinda searched for it xD

<3
    that's not a joke at all; it's quite toxic and i already don't even want to play with you anymore. how are you a moderator of this site when you say things like that to people?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    that's not a joke at all; it's quite toxic and i already don't even want to play with you anymore. how are you a moderator of this site when you say things like that to people?
    Hey, I obviously didn't mean that seriously... My apologies =(

Btw, I had voted against you...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

-vote naz

what have you to say in your defense bish

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Please all be kind to each other i dont want feelings hurt, a nice fun game set in the horrible dirty WW1 Trenches with disease and rats and some traitors who wanna kill most of you for the glory of the German Reich

So please be nice
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

greetings infidel.
    fake vote
    I like the PfP however

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

-vote Light_Yagami

greetings infidel.
    Greetings! Are you a fellow British Grenadier? :P

[vote]The player's name[/vote] is how you vote, btw. This vote won't be counted by the automated vote system.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #61
    Ganelon

btw. efe is German, he's the enemy. KILL HIM

12. ISO #62

thanks, and ye, ik
    Oh well then, make it red and bold, you heretic! :P

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

btw - reading the setup it's possible one of the CPS doesn't have access to night chat - I believe they will try to soft-claim their role at some point (if they exist).

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    btw - reading the setup it's possible one of the CPS doesn't have access to night chat - I believe they will try to soft-claim their role at some point (if they exist).
    Why would you post that? How does this help the town?

16. ISO #66
    Ganelon

I disagree, it makes it so they won't claim at all. That means it's possible for their buddies to shoot them, which I like, as I don't think the buddies will be scum hunting - the optimal strategy as Marksman Raider is to play this 100% as town and scum hunt. It's essentially a loner neutral evil role who happens to win with the Mafia.

17. ISO #67

I disagree, it makes it so they won't claim at all. That means it's possible for their buddies to shoot them, which I like, as I don't think the buddies will be scum hunting - the optimal strategy as Marksman Raider is to play this 100% as town and scum hunt. It's essentially a loner neutral evil role who happens to win with the Mafia.
    mafia sniper please shoot this wall of text in the head tbh

-vote Magoroth

18. ISO #68

that role works both ways, mafia can be shot by mafia sniper. you pointing all this out helps town zero. we want to catch scum in a mechanical lie tbh

19. ISO #69

Actually, you're right, because the Mafia would already know that there's a missing teammate, but not the Town, so that's ok.

20. ISO #70
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I think almost all of the games I've ever played have been majority lynch. Y'all are bloodthirsty
    townread on Kovath

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    that role works both ways, mafia can be shot by mafia sniper. you pointing all this out helps town zero. we want to catch scum in a mechanical lie tbh
    I don't see how that makes a difference?
    AFAIK the mafia sniper doesn't know the identity of the other mafia either, so I don't see how me pointing it out changes anything

23. ISO #73

Indeed, but I realized that both mafia and the potential marskman know about eachother's existence and therefore know that this is a possibility, while the Town can't. So we could just keep an eye on that.

Also, why did you call on the sniper to snipe mag?

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

@blinkskater would you townread or scumread MM this game
    asking for a friend

25. ISO #75

Indeed, but I realized that both mafia and the potential marskman know about eachother's existence and therefore know that this is a possibility, while the Town can't. So we could just keep an eye on that.

Also, why did you call on the sniper to snipe mag?
    1. Magoroth has made himself prime candidate from literally anyone's pov that he is mafia sniper for no reason.
    2. Day kills sound funny tbh

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77
    Ganelon

Actually, you're right, because the Mafia would already know that there's a missing teammate, but not the Town, so that's ok.
    yah. that's what I'm thinking
    hence it's better to make them not try to soft-claim, although I suppose they would still try to do it.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80
    Ganelon

1. Magoroth has made himself prime candidate from literally anyone's pov that he is mafia sniper for no reason.
    2. Day kills sound funny tbh
    err, nope, if I were Mafia Sniper I just said I wouldn't want to out myself and I would play it like a townie would.
    that statement is true regardless of my alignment

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84
    Ganelon

Could always out yourself for reverse psychology, never know tbh.
    so which one is it for you?

35. ISO #85
    Ganelon

Varcon very smart maybe too smart tbh
    I agree with this.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

-vote naz

what have you to say in your defense bish
    honestly wish I was mafia this game because I'm upset that I'm the most flavorless kind of white people
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Please all be kind to each other i dont want feelings hurt, a nice fun game set in the horrible dirty WW1 Trenches with disease and rats and some traitors who wanna kill most of you for the glory of the German Reich

So please be nice
    ily♡

41. ISO #91

THE ONENOTE IS BACK

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    honestly wish I was mafia this game because I'm upset that I'm the most flavorless kind of white people
    rofl

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

based on the above I believe naz to be town.
    I will jump in her pocket.

46. ISO #96
    Ganelon

-vote Vacron

scum

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98
    Ganelon

can't even spell my name smh
    -vote Varcron

no u

49. ISO #99

can't even spell my name smh
    what's up dude have u ever played FM before idk u
    hi

50. ISO #100

I feel like Efe really wished he could've been the Irish guy