Yeet Yeet i am super happy!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Yeet Yeet i am super happy!

So for those of you that dont know i am only 18! I am also English. Since late august i have been looking for work and today i recieved a job offer from the retailler Co-Op. For those who dont know the Co-Op is probably the best retail store/grocers to work at in the UK and i am so happy i got the job that i had to share it here!
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Yeet Yeet i am super happy!

Nice, congratulations ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Im dissappointed but then I realized that im not supposed to care

the next best thing I can say is Congratulations! but since I said that today to someone else today im gonna have to use a different word

Good Job! (tbh this sounds sarcastic)

Since Sarcasm sucks currently in this moment im gonna say NORMAL JOB instead

Normal Job! (im too lazy btw to correct myself even more)
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    May your search for better jobs never cease. (though first job should be done for a year at least to not look like a quitter)

Never settle. Settling is for the weak! Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Well my goal in life is to get into politics, become an MP eventually. gotta get stable first tho bois.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.