Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    this reading Light and Lawyer are towny is an attempt to save your own skin. You try and pull them on side by labelling them as towny and then they pull votes away from you and blamo you dont get lynched and the town loses.
    If either of them were scum, they would know I'm town and could hammer me and kill tonight making it 2v2 and winning.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And MM Not Wanting To Be On.. At EOD Is Also Suspect.. But Maybe Busy IDK.. But I Think All The Scum Have Voted.. And Me And Lawyer Are Cits Efe Is Investigator, Frinckles Is Doc.. Lookout Could Have Been Possible But I Seriously Wanna Doubt Gunsmith..
    I think Huey is just confused to be honest. There is zero reason to vote outside MM/efe. You just have to ask who is scummier.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

I'll make it bigger.

EFE CALLED MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL A BARTENDER. A ROLE THAT GIVES FAKE FEEDBACK.

MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL CLAIMS GUNSMITH AND I GOT FEEDBACK THAT I WAS GIVEN A GUN.

THESE ARE COUNTERCLAIMS. THERE IS ZERO REASON TO VOTE ME. LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF THESE TWO CLAIMS IS ANTI-TOWN.

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477
    Ganelon

Frinckles was lynched.
    His role was Physician (Doctor)
    The scum have won. GG

28. ISO #478

Yay!

So i a Tailorino, my first time playing team scum.
    MM was indeed a bartender, i have no idea how we pulled this one off lads.

Did i play a decent scum
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480
    Ganelon

tbh I was drunk af today. didn't really follow much
    still am

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Don't quite remember the etiquette rules about commenting as a non-player, but please let me know if I shouldn't:

In my eyes, the key for town was to realize that Frinckle's play on the last day made a lot of sense from a town perspective but no sense from a scum one. Scum though managed to get in early and muddle (and ultimately dominate) the final day discussion.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Well Even Though I Lost This Game Because Of Frinckless I'll Still See This As A Personal Victory In My Crusade Against Frinckless Because I Got Him Killed And Would Have Done It Again Tbh After Pulling Those Stupid Moves On Me Since Day 1 And Also Pulled Those Stupid Stunts Like Fake Claiming Gunsmith
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #491

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Don't quite remember the etiquette rules about commenting as a non-player, but please let me know if I shouldn't:

In my eyes, the key for town was to realize that Frinckle's play on the last day made a lot of sense from a town perspective but no sense from a scum one. Scum though managed to get in early and muddle (and ultimately dominate) the final day discussion.
    WHO ARE YOU!?
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You uh, literally didnt vote your cc. And lawyer didnt vote to bring it to a 50/50.
    I knew there had to be a tailor on voss/sb16 TPR didnt add up. Or they were citizen.
    I didnt acc tailor anyone, the only thing i would do different is tailor MM yesterday. I should of realised how short the game could of been.

Did you think i played ok as scum its my first full scum with a team game so ya know, tense on my part.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post

This big geezer with the good analysis, good thing he is in the game i am hosting

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Me claiming lookout was not the plan me and MM made, we talked about it but wasnt the main plan, but after all the claims i made an executive decision to do it and i think it set us up p well.

47. ISO #497
    Ganelon

I would just like to state, there was zero reason to vote frinckles today due to Efe’s cc

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I would just like to state, there was zero reason to vote frinckles today due to Efe’s cc
    Open the scumchat!

here is the link if you wanna readoid

https://discord.gg/TEfqsW

49. ISO #499

Me claiming lookout was not the plan me and MM made, we talked about it but wasnt the main plan, but after all the claims i made an executive decision to do it and i think it set us up p well.
    Your claim (and getting it in very early) was super safe and smart. No one could really question you other than process of elimination from the Frinckles/MM/Efekannn situation, i.e. townreading Frinckles. It was interesting that the citizens were just left alone in the end but given how many had died, it was probably a good idea to not force a CC claim among them.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

50. ISO #500

I didnt acc tailor anyone, the only thing i would do different is tailor MM yesterday. I should of realised how short the game could of been.

Did you think i played ok as scum its my first full scum with a team game so ya know, tense on my part.
    I think you played well. Especially day one. Not being open to an MM lynch more or less confirmed you as Mafia to me. Efe didnt want to unvote me and Lawyer didnt vote so I couldn't move the wagon at all.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.