S-FM 290: Standoff (8P) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 603
  1. #101

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, since there is a massive opposition to my point saying that people would actually hammer... it kinda defeats my point lol. Do you think Light would really push THIS early into D1 and actually hope for a hammer in the first 24 hours?
    No you humungous scummy backtrackerino.

    Light was simply saying garbage in order to provoke conversation. He has done that. Voss and SB16 are dangling on the fish hook and there are a few onlookers.

    Its mechanically proven that anything he said is complete shit. You know this, and so does half the game.

    It's okay tho. I got the remedy.

  2. #102

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    posts for context.
    And I agree that Light's content is absolutely crappy lol. The only thing that makes me doubt is that he posted crappy content as town, too.... @Light_Yagami Convince me you're town.

    Interactions : Voss and Light is not SvS. Probably TvS, maybe TvT, but it's not scum theater. It's just too much, and too natural. The intent feels genuine.
    If Light is scum, Frinckles is town. I don't see him defending his teammate this hard during game start, and don't think there's a real benefit to it since the train still exists.
    Frinckles is probably town, given how quick he gives his clears. While he's very probably wrong because he clears people for literally no reason sometimes (Efe for example...), the scum benefit here is very low, because it would reduce their wiggle room too much.
    Voss suggesting to put a stop to the debate between him and Light rubs me the wrong way, but I scumread Light harder than Voss and think they aren't SvS, so Voss gets a more-or-less-free pass until I see one of their flips.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  3. #103

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    No you humungous scummy backtrackerino.

    Light was simply saying garbage in order to provoke conversation. He has done that. Voss and SB16 are dangling on the fish hook and there are a few onlookers.

    Its mechanically proven that anything he said is complete shit. You know this, and so does half the game.

    It's okay tho. I got the remedy.
    Well let's ask him then

    Light, are you testing our reactions by intentionally saying nonsense, or are you giving your actual thoughts?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  4. #104

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you trolling lol?


    What did Light say to become miraculously towny in your eyes, while he was just nullread-worthy not so long ago? The "you'd thunderdome as scum" post? That's pretty thin...
    What about Huey and Efe?
    You seem vexed that your Light meta reads weren't on point last game. From what I can see he isn't scum this game. Perhaps you think we're partners again?

    Huey said nothing alignment indicative and had two votes placed on him for absolutely no reason by a low-posting-subterranean-Voss and a very-stealthy-stealth-bomber.

    Efe is a townie, through and through. You literally have to be BLIND to not see that.

  5. #105

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1) Are you talking about the post above, Voss? Even though it is funny and accurate, it's not towny to read a situation correctly; scums have all the info they want to read situations correctly, at least on D1. I agree that the post is towny given the circumstances, but for another reason that I will detail further later in this post.

    2) Ending a day early is nearly never good when there is more than one scum left, even if the guy you want to hammer is literally confirmed scum by public host announcement. The interactions you get are still meaningful, and the time to scum hunt further or even plan your night actions further is very valuable.
    That being said, given how everyone here behaves, I concede that most people would probably hammer... even though it would doom us. It doesn't make it a good thing, but it's true lol.

    3) Why do you want the first interesting situation of the game to be de-escalated? It's obvious that something AI is going to come out of this at some point. Else, we can go back to shitposting

    4) Changing it, as I had announced some time ago (I think it was in huey's signup thread). And here I will explain point #1 : I am changing my style to focus on intent. Light's intent is unlikely to be a townie's right now. What Frinckles is calling a "reaction test" is just... saying things that do not make sense, while pushing for a target seriously. As for the Lawyer's post, the intent from a scum with Light PoV would be pretty much non-existant, since there's no benefit from hard discrediting your scummate without even pushing him for "bus towncred". The intent from a scum with someone who is not Light would be strange for several reasons, firstly because I don't think Light is town, and secondly because there is little risk in participating to Light's train right now and look useful. If I were scum and that Light were town, I'd probably get on the train without analyzing interactions around him, and get a free lynch + a town-looking style. On the other hand, from a Town PoV, the intent behind the post is just to outline that nonsense is being said, without trying to get anything out of it to look towny or to push lynches. It's more like a genuine view given on the situation. And that is why the post is towny IMO.


    Well, since there is a massive opposition to my point saying that people would actually hammer... it kinda defeats my point lol. Do you think Light would really push THIS early into D1 and actually hope for a hammer in the first 24 hours?
    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you trolling lol?


    What did Light say to become miraculously towny in your eyes, while he was just nullread-worthy not so long ago? The "you'd thunderdome as scum" post? That's pretty thin...
    What about Huey and Efe?

    I'm sorry, but there can't be 4 scums
    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And I agree that Light's content is absolutely crappy lol. The only thing that makes me doubt is that he posted crappy content as town, too.... @Light_Yagami Convince me you're town.

    Interactions : Voss and Light is not SvS. Probably TvS, maybe TvT, but it's not scum theater. It's just too much, and too natural. The intent feels genuine.
    If Light is scum, Frinckles is town. I don't see him defending his teammate this hard during game start, and don't think there's a real benefit to it since the train still exists.
    Frinckles is probably town, given how quick he gives his clears. While he's very probably wrong because he clears people for literally no reason sometimes (Efe for example...), the scum benefit here is very low, because it would reduce their wiggle room too much.
    Voss suggesting to put a stop to the debate between him and Light rubs me the wrong way, but I scumread Light harder than Voss and think they aren't SvS, so Voss gets a more-or-less-free pass until I see one of their flips.
    And This Based On How He Is Trying To Scum Paint Me... And Defending Voss Shows Me... That He Is Teaming With Voss,, Seeing As How No One Else Is At The Moment.. And Seeing As How They Are The Only 2 Voting Me Right Now.. Scum Team Confirmed... Voss And MM = Scum... EZPZ...

    Light_Yagami (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Voss
    Voss (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-3]):
    Huey The Long, Frinckles
    Huey The Long (1 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  6. #106

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This



    This



    And This Based On How He Is Trying To Scum Paint Me... And Defending Voss Shows Me... That He Is Teaming With Voss,, Seeing As How No One Else Is At The Moment.. And Seeing As How They Are The Only 2 Voting Me Right Now.. Scum Team Confirmed... Voss And MM = Scum... EZPZ...

    Light_Yagami (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Voss
    Voss (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-3]):
    Huey The Long, Frinckles
    Huey The Long (1 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Duke Nukem.jpg
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  7. #107

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

    And This Based On How He Is Trying To Scum Paint Me
    Do tell. how AM i trying to scum paint you. All you've said is "This" "This" "This"

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #108

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber1 6,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,TheLawyer,Voss,


    okay, its working now that there are enough posts. thank goodness. here's what i'm proposing. for those that do understand the glory of the bird vote, feel free to use the regular spoiler tags like before. and after, we should pool our votes in whatever bird tells us to vote for.

    for those that don't want to use it, i'll be keeping an internal tally of what i believe to be your ranking and post the resultant ranking. i'll go reread d1 soon and give my interpretation. If you don't want me interpreting you, post who you think is most scummy to most towny.

    as mentioned before, I'll be voting how the bird vote tells me to vote. right now, light's at #1, so my vote stays there.

    #######

    also, i asked everyone in the game to stop the voss vs light thing earlier, and people wanted to keep it going. so if you're content with us filling the pages up with bickering, this is also on you.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #109

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber1 6,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,TheLawyer,Voss,


    okay, its working now that there are enough posts. thank goodness. here's what i'm proposing. for those that do understand the glory of the bird vote, feel free to use the regular spoiler tags like before. and after, we should pool our votes in whatever bird tells us to vote for.

    for those that don't want to use it, i'll be keeping an internal tally of what i believe to be your ranking and post the resultant ranking. i'll go reread d1 soon and give my interpretation. If you don't want me interpreting you, post who you think is most scummy to most towny.

    as mentioned before, I'll be voting how the bird vote tells me to vote. right now, light's at #1, so my vote stays there.

    #######

    also, i asked everyone in the game to stop the voss vs light thing earlier, and people wanted to keep it going. so if you're content with us filling the pages up with bickering, this is also on you.
    A) The Bird Is Not The Word This Game..

    B) If I Were Using Said Voting System I Would Put It In This Order ATM Voss, Marshmallow Marshall, Light_Yagami, Everyone Else, Rally To Me. I Claim Town Gov..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  10. #110

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Spoiler : bird input analysis :

    Light
    - Voss
    - Mm
    - Huey
    - frinckles/efe/sb/lawyer
    - light

    1. Accused Voss and Huey at the same time
    2. slowly starts to switch to voss over huey
    3. said voss then mm, then everyone else.

    MM
    - light
    - huey
    - efe
    - voss/sb/lawyer
    - frinckles
    - mm

    1. voted for sb
    2. voted for huey due to my recommendation
    3. townreading frinckles bc of reaction testing
    4. voted for light bc light fooled him last game

    Huey
    - sb
    - voss/mm/efe/lawyer/light
    - frinckles
    - huey

    1. voted for sb
    2. was a fan of frinckles’s analysis of huey

    Lawyer
    - sb/voss/mm/frinckles/efe/light/huey
    - lawyer

    Frinckles
    - sb
    - mm
    - voss
    - lawyer
    - huey
    - efe
    - light
    - Frinckles

    1. gave town points to efe “instantly townread”
    2. says he townreads light, but will catch scum light later
    3. says sb and voss are scummiest
    4. says huey isn’t necessarily scummy, but mm and lawyer are null, so he’d rather vote mm/lawyer over huey
    5. votes sb
    6. posts vote read (i was actually pretty damn close)

    Sb
    - huey
    - light
    - voss/mm/lawyer/efe/frinckles
    - sb

    1. voted for huey
    2. would vote for light

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  11. #111

  12. #112

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Spoiler : bird input analysis :

    Light
    - Voss
    - Mm
    - Huey
    - frinckles/efe/sb/lawyer
    - light

    1. Accused Voss and Huey at the same time
    2. slowly starts to switch to voss over huey
    3. said voss then mm, then everyone else.

    MM
    - light
    - huey
    - efe
    - voss/sb/lawyer
    - frinckles
    - mm

    1. voted for sb
    2. voted for huey due to my recommendation
    3. townreading frinckles bc of reaction testing
    4. voted for light bc light fooled him last game

    Huey
    - sb
    - voss/mm/efe/lawyer/light
    - frinckles
    - huey

    1. voted for sb
    2. was a fan of frinckles’s analysis of huey

    Lawyer
    - sb/voss/mm/frinckles/efe/light/huey
    - lawyer

    Frinckles
    - sb
    - mm
    - voss
    - lawyer
    - huey
    - efe
    - light
    - Frinckles

    1. gave town points to efe “instantly townread”
    2. says he townreads light, but will catch scum light later
    3. says sb and voss are scummiest
    4. says huey isn’t necessarily scummy, but mm and lawyer are null, so he’d rather vote mm/lawyer over huey
    5. votes sb
    6. posts vote read (i was actually pretty damn close)

    Sb
    - huey
    - light
    - voss/mm/lawyer/efe/frinckles
    - sb

    1. voted for huey
    2. would vote for light
    So, the this is a nicely written way of saying Huey, Light and I are all on the same team. Can you find an original meaning to wanting Light lynched besides the fact that you waved goodbye and told us you were walking into a tunnel willingly?

    I dont have a need to defend anyone here. I know what my role is. When I see contrived or half-hearted reason for tunneling or otherwise scumpainting it lovingly reminds me of my own scum game.

  13. #113

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Point being, I don't see any indication that Light is scum outside of making up some bullshit reason to stir the pot and I've seen this theme before.

    He isn't being quiet. He isnt speaking pure nonsense. He gave nothing and is pulling something from it.

    If you or anyone else cannot take a step back and recognize this, your town radar is far off point. You can walk into a tunnel and I'll judge you the whole way through.

    It's your choice.

  14. #114

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You seem vexed that your Light meta reads weren't on point last game. From what I can see he isn't scum this game. Perhaps you think we're partners again?

    Huey said nothing alignment indicative and had two votes placed on him for absolutely no reason by a low-posting-subterranean-Voss and a very-stealthy-stealth-bomber.

    Efe is a townie, through and through. You literally have to be BLIND to not see that.
    Not vexed, but excited. I like having new people to play mental chess with

    What makes you say that he is town? I did not see anything towny about him, minus maybe the spotlight he puts himself under (but he does it quite often as either alignment, so I'm not sure if it's AI or not).
    As for your associative alignment, no, I literally think the opposite lol. I think I already detailed my thoughts in a previous post not that long ago, just go back one page and you'll see it.

    I placed my vote on him at start of game, too... the votes are from RVS, why are you building a narrative in which the votes are seriously meant to lynch him? Also, do you scumread Voss for being a low poster? It's not as if he had announced it in signups AND as if he always did that in every game since a long, long time now, right? I'm not saying that he's super towny, but... to imply that he's scum because of it (because that's what clearing Huey implies here) is a biiiig stretch. I don't find you scummy, but I think your reasonings are not so great.

    As for Efe, explain me like I'm 5. I know his meta, and right now he hasn't said anything AI, even for him. Hell, not voting against Distorted is a scumtell for him, regardless of Distorted's presence in the game
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #115

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This



    This



    And This Based On How He Is Trying To Scum Paint Me... And Defending Voss Shows Me... That He Is Teaming With Voss,, Seeing As How No One Else Is At The Moment.. And Seeing As How They Are The Only 2 Voting Me Right Now.. Scum Team Confirmed... Voss And MM = Scum... EZPZ...

    Light_Yagami (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Voss
    Voss (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-3]):
    Huey The Long, Frinckles
    Huey The Long (1 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Wtf is that case lol, you just quoted posts without any comments... which makes me think that you'd try harder and have better arguments than that if you were scum.
    -vote Voss


    Reasoning : Voss - Light is probably TvS, maaaybe TvT but we'll see. Plus, his "Someone will have to break the debate between us" thing just feels wrong on every point, it's a call to reduce useful discussion, to forcefully drag him out of the spotlight (and if I hadn't attacked him for it, it would probably have worked), and a potential escape in case the fight with Light goes wrong. The only thing preventing this read from earning my vote earlier than that was the Light scumread, which just went away.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  16. #116

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ah here's some content.

    Me, creator of the scum library see the scum suffering more than 24 hours in. I feel for them. Subtle moves or no moves. I've decided to take it upon myself to this time invent the 'Town Business-Card.' Reference this when needed. Beware of book thieves.

    Now, I must confess I wish there was more to tug on day one. Not in the scumpainty way, but simply because there are about three people contributing content to this thread. I suppose we have 20ish hours remaining and I'll keep my ear to the ground but here are my current town to not town (descending) votes.

    Frinckles - T Its ya boi.
    Light - T Trust me on this one fam.
    Efe - T You legit have to be scum to not townread him.
    Huey - Probably T. Thoughts are real, reactions eh.
    Lawyer - Null read, I enjoy every moment we spend together.
    Voss - Literally digging himself.. somewhere.
    MM - Kinda scummy. Ideas are legit, origins are not.
    SB16 - Random BW with nothing better to do. Dont worry fam, I ain't tunneling this game.
    If the ideas are legit, where are you coming from with your "origins are not"...?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  17. #117

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    calling it here and now at least one scum in Yagami/Frinckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Really, why?

    Are you too pre-occupied to see that Light, Huey and Efe and myself are all on the same team?
    What is that deaf men discussion lol, it's horrible. Potential TvS here, tend to believe Stealth would be the scum in that pairing because he has a lot of those unexplained/intentionally and consciously weak arguments
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  18. #118

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not vexed, but excited. I like having new people to play mental chess with

    What makes you say that he is town? I did not see anything towny about him, minus maybe the spotlight he puts himself under (but he does it quite often as either alignment, so I'm not sure if it's AI or not).
    As for your associative alignment, no, I literally think the opposite lol. I think I already detailed my thoughts in a previous post not that long ago, just go back one page and you'll see it.

    I placed my vote on him at start of game, too... the votes are from RVS, why are you building a narrative in which the votes are seriously meant to lynch him? Also, do you scumread Voss for being a low poster? It's not as if he had announced it in signups AND as if he always did that in every game since a long, long time now, right? I'm not saying that he's super towny, but... to imply that he's scum because of it (because that's what clearing Huey implies here) is a biiiig stretch. I don't find you scummy, but I think your reasonings are not so great.

    As for Efe, explain me like I'm 5. I know his meta, and right now he hasn't said anything AI, even for him. Hell, not voting against Distorted is a scumtell for him, regardless of Distorted's presence in the game
    I havent read the setup but knew what the name of my alignment is

    TAKE THAT!
    I Like Ice Cream

  19. #119

  20. #120

  21. #121

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hmmmm Efe You Feeling Alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im A Bit Concerned That You Haven't Threatened To Lynch Distorted Or Nuke Antarctica Yet.... Hmmmm...
    Right now I want to declare a war on the lamp in my room and the refridgerators
    I Like Ice Cream

  22. #122

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hmmmm Efe You Feeling Alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ah here's some content.

    Me, creator of the scum library see the scum suffering more than 24 hours in. I feel for them. Subtle moves or no moves. I've decided to take it upon myself to this time invent the 'Town Business-Card.' Reference this when needed. Beware of book thieves.

    Now, I must confess I wish there was more to tug on day one. Not in the scumpainty way, but simply because there are about three people contributing content to this thread. I suppose we have 20ish hours remaining and I'll keep my ear to the ground but here are my current town to not town (descending) votes.

    Frinckles - T Its ya boi.
    Light - T Trust me on this one fam.
    Efe - T You legit have to be scum to not townread him.
    Huey - Probably T. Thoughts are real, reactions eh.
    Lawyer - Null read, I enjoy every moment we spend together.
    Voss - Literally digging himself.. somewhere.
    MM - Kinda scummy. Ideas are legit, origins are not.
    SB16 - Random BW with nothing better to do. Dont worry fam, I ain't tunneling this game.
    This is the gayest post of buddying I have ever seen


    I already am jealous and mad at you
    I Like Ice Cream

  23. #123

  24. #124

  25. #125
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    How would you guys feel if we resolved ties by having a second vote between the two most highly voted candidates?
    instead of using RNG

  26. #126

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Assure U The Only Role I Know Is Mine... The Only Role I Trust Is Mine.. And I Dont Know Frinckles Isnt Playing His Scum Game Normally He Would Instantly Wanna Thunder Dome Someone..
    Idk what to think about your light defense of Frinckles...are the two of you scum buddies?

  27. #127
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How would you guys feel if we resolved ties by having a second vote between the two most highly voted candidates?
    instead of using RNG
    PM me if you agree

  28. #128

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Point being, I don't see any indication that Light is scum outside of making up some bullshit reason to stir the pot and I've seen this theme before.

    He isn't being quiet. He isnt speaking pure nonsense. He gave nothing and is pulling something from it.

    If you or anyone else cannot take a step back and recognize this, your town radar is far off point. You can walk into a tunnel and I'll judge you the whole way through.

    It's your choice.
    And here we have Frinckles' defense of Light....
    The two have to be scum together.

    -vote Light_Yagami

  29. #129

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    And here we have Frinckles' defense of Light....
    The two have to be scum together.

    -vote Light_Yagami
    Hey Now, Hey Now.. U Must Have Glossed Over Where Ive Claimed My Role.. And About How Patriotic I Am..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  30. #130

  31. #131

  32. #132

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What is that deaf men discussion lol, it's horrible. Potential TvS here, tend to believe Stealth would be the scum in that pairing because he has a lot of those unexplained/intentionally and consciously weak arguments
    He actually has zero arguments.

  33. #133

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not vexed, but excited. I like having new people to play mental chess with

    What makes you say that he is town? I did not see anything towny about him, minus maybe the spotlight he puts himself under (but he does it quite often as either alignment, so I'm not sure if it's AI or not).
    As for your associative alignment, no, I literally think the opposite lol. I think I already detailed my thoughts in a previous post not that long ago, just go back one page and you'll see it.

    I placed my vote on him at start of game, too... the votes are from RVS, why are you building a narrative in which the votes are seriously meant to lynch him? Also, do you scumread Voss for being a low poster? It's not as if he had announced it in signups AND as if he always did that in every game since a long, long time now, right? I'm not saying that he's super towny, but... to imply that he's scum because of it (because that's what clearing Huey implies here) is a biiiig stretch. I don't find you scummy, but I think your reasonings are not so great.

    As for Efe, explain me like I'm 5. I know his meta, and right now he hasn't said anything AI, even for him. Hell, not voting against Distorted is a scumtell for him, regardless of Distorted's presence in the game
    -He isn't playing like scum light. He's involved. I could explain meta reasoning but to be honest, I don't need to. You and others are asking me to town-paint him when he's done nothing scummy.

    -Thanks for your townread on me. I'm the towniest person here. I know the town's prayer, anthem and pledge of allegiance. I even know our town's flower, bird and attend local town-hall meetings.

    -This isn't a popularity contest. Votes kill. I dislike your nonchalant attitude towards votes/hammer but I can't scum-read you for that.

    -Your defense of Voss is wack; I honestly don't care how much he's posted. I've already said other reasons why for him being one of fos that you've looked past apparently. Still, I'm not moving my vote off SB16.

    -My reasoning is fantastic. If you townread me but disagree with me, I'm not sure why either of us are spending energy on these posts.

    -Efe is town because Efe is town should be simple enough.

    -Oooo Distorteds here?

  34. #134

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So, the this is a nicely written way of saying Huey, Light and I are all on the same team. Can you find an original meaning to wanting Light lynched besides the fact that you waved goodbye and told us you were walking into a tunnel willingly?

    I dont have a need to defend anyone here. I know what my role is. When I see contrived or half-hearted reason for tunneling or otherwise scumpainting it lovingly reminds me of my own scum game.
    This post is incredibly weird, and I had to decide whether to pick apart every bit of it and risk people glossing over, or focus on one point and hope it's impactful enough. I guess I'll do it this way.

    1) I didn't intended to connect you, light, and huey, and I still don't see how my "analysis" does that.

    2) Why mention that "you don't need to defend anyone here". Are you worried about... see the only thing i can see you being worried about is you defending light, but ... no one's accused you of doing that.

    3) The meat. The reason why I want Light voted out is because his "scumhunting" isn't any. He's offered no analysis on me. His words against me are roughly this

    - RVS huey/voss
    - Voss is bussing
    - Voss is slinking away
    - Voss is scum.

    His only real contributions this game are a phishing attempt on me, and then engaging in a thunderdome. And you're acting like he has this solid case against me. He doesn't, and you're letting poor logic stand as evidence for eliminating someone. Which is also poor play.

    Which leads me to how I play mafia. One can go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth over why someone's reasonings might be AI of one faction or another. I find this generally unhelpful for finding scum and making a case. Instead, I look for bullshit and make a call on whether it's scum or town, (generally leaning scum) with the hope that town isn't using bullshit to try and eliminate people.

    4) Over a good night's sleep though, I've been coming to the realization that maybe scum are letting light and I take the stage day 1, so they can avoid the execution. Which is a win win for scum. Maybe light just has bad logic and the people that are propping him up are the ones that I should be worried about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wtf is that case lol, you just quoted posts without any comments... which makes me think that you'd try harder and have better arguments than that if you were scum.
    -vote Voss


    Reasoning : Voss - Light is probably TvS, maaaybe TvT but we'll see. Plus, his "Someone will have to break the debate between us" thing just feels wrong on every point, it's a call to reduce useful discussion, to forcefully drag him out of the spotlight (and if I hadn't attacked him for it, it would probably have worked), and a potential escape in case the fight with Light goes wrong. The only thing preventing this read from earning my vote earlier than that was the Light scumread, which just went away.
    5) Read the few posts above it for context. I'm setting up bird voting, and offering a summary, not a case.

    6) It's less about me wanting to exit the thunderdome, and more of the following. If it's just going to be a light vs me, then it doesn't lead for very much room to scum hunt others. (not to mention the fact that not having bird vote doesn't let us push more than one person at a time). And not exploring others is very very uncharacteristic of you MM. If MM would want this day to actually be useful, meta town MM wouldn't settle, so I'm calling this funny. with #5, this is 2 funny things in one post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -Your defense of Voss is wack; I honestly don't care how much he's posted. I've already said other reasons why for him being one of fos that you've looked past apparently. Still, I'm not moving my vote off SB16.
    7) I didn't see his last post as defending me. But I definitely agree that your not scum reading me for low post count, which is what MM just said. Are we reading the same game? Does scum have a day chat??

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  35. #135

  36. #136

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hey Now, Hey Now.. U Must Have Glossed Over Where Ive Claimed My Role.. And About How Patriotic I Am..
    When you come back, you should actually claim your role if you're going to say that you've claimed your role. There's 0 town motivation in making someone look for something in a thread. That's just a waste of time dude.

    Or stop saying 'you've claimed'.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  37. #137

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I havent read the setup but knew what the name of my alignment is

    TAKE THAT!
    But... you couldn't just be.... lying? No?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Right now I want to declare a war on the lamp in my room and the refridgerators
    Who's scum in your opinion? The lamp and the refrigerators are not valid answers, sorry.

    Also, Gay Efekann = Happy Efekann = Town Efekann. This is probably town efe.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  38. #138

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    This post is incredibly weird, and I had to decide whether to pick apart every bit of it and risk people glossing over, or focus on one point and hope it's impactful enough. I guess I'll do it this way.

    1) I didn't intended to connect you, light, and huey, and I still don't see how my "analysis" does that.

    2) Why mention that "you don't need to defend anyone here". Are you worried about... see the only thing i can see you being worried about is you defending light, but ... no one's accused you of doing that.

    3) The meat. The reason why I want Light voted out is because his "scumhunting" isn't any. He's offered no analysis on me. His words against me are roughly this

    - RVS huey/voss
    - Voss is bussing
    - Voss is slinking away
    - Voss is scum.

    His only real contributions this game are a phishing attempt on me, and then engaging in a thunderdome. And you're acting like he has this solid case against me. He doesn't, and you're letting poor logic stand as evidence for eliminating someone. Which is also poor play.

    Which leads me to how I play mafia. One can go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth over why someone's reasonings might be AI of one faction or another. I find this generally unhelpful for finding scum and making a case. Instead, I look for bullshit and make a call on whether it's scum or town, (generally leaning scum) with the hope that town isn't using bullshit to try and eliminate people.

    4) Over a good night's sleep though, I've been coming to the realization that maybe scum are letting light and I take the stage day 1, so they can avoid the execution. Which is a win win for scum. Maybe light just has bad logic and the people that are propping him up are the ones that I should be worried about.



    5) Read the few posts above it for context. I'm setting up bird voting, and offering a summary, not a case.

    6) It's less about me wanting to exit the thunderdome, and more of the following. If it's just going to be a light vs me, then it doesn't lead for very much room to scum hunt others. (not to mention the fact that not having bird vote doesn't let us push more than one person at a time). And not exploring others is very very uncharacteristic of you MM. If MM would want this day to actually be useful, meta town MM wouldn't settle, so I'm calling this funny. with #5, this is 2 funny things in one post.



    7) I didn't see his last post as defending me. But I definitely agree that your not scum reading me for low post count, which is what MM just said. Are we reading the same game? Does scum have a day chat??
    1. Banter. Also I was drinking.
    2. Lawyer and MM have both accused me of this. Conveniently they both ignored that I would have been defending Huey from their points of view. In fact, Huey seems largely forgotten all of a sudden.
    3. Light has no case against you. His content this game has already been confirmed as both rhetorically and mechanically bullshit by 3+ people. Your choice to ThunderNote day one away is fine with me, your methodology is fair -- I just don't see this as town vs scum.
    4. Agreed.
    6. 10/10 would lynch MM.
    7. Basically MM was painting this lovely picture that I scum-read you for low-post count. I scum-read you and Stealthbandwagon16 for moving on Huey so quickly when we're at 5 to lynch. Concern over a possible mis-lynch is a scum-tell to some other players here.

    Also, do you scumread Voss for being a low poster? It's not as if he had announced it in signups AND as if he always did that in every game since a long, long time now, right? I'm not saying that he's super towny, but... to imply that he's scum because of it (because that's what clearing Huey implies here) is a biiiig stretch. I don't find you scummy, but I think your reasonings are not so great.
    I'm not sure if MM is scum but I mentioned his content seems contrived. His reasoning and questioning is sound but it doesn't seem genuine.


    Anyway Voss; To be honest, I believe we're on the same page as per the status quo.

    Also, the subterranean (tunneling) joke went over everyone's heads.

  39. #139

  40. #140

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -He isn't playing like scum light. He's involved. I could explain meta reasoning but to be honest, I don't need to. You and others are asking me to town-paint him when he's done nothing scummy.

    -Thanks for your townread on me. I'm the towniest person here. I know the town's prayer, anthem and pledge of allegiance. I even know our town's flower, bird and attend local town-hall meetings.

    -This isn't a popularity contest. Votes kill. I dislike your nonchalant attitude towards votes/hammer but I can't scum-read you for that.

    -Your defense of Voss is wack; I honestly don't care how much he's posted. I've already said other reasons why for him being one of fos that you've looked past apparently. Still, I'm not moving my vote off SB16.

    -My reasoning is fantastic. If you townread me but disagree with me, I'm not sure why either of us are spending energy on these posts.

    -Efe is town because Efe is town should be simple enough.

    -Oooo Distorteds here?
    - Light was involved in the game Blink hosted, the great scum library one. He was scum. And his meta fell apart last game, because he learnt to replicate it as scum, which means that we have to reevaluate his meta and to read him on his intent... and I don't see town intent here.

    - Lol this is sig-worthy

    - Votes don't kill on early D1, and they're perfectly useful and justified. What is not justified is to turn them into serious votes, whether you are the one who placed them or not.

    - I can definetly get behind a Stealth wagon. Also, the only thing that kept me from thinking Voss was scum was that Light was scummier to me. I was simply saying that your points against Voss were weak.

    - Hmm. Your reasoning isn't fantastic xD but you're right that arguing there might not be so useful, unless we're talking about important reads.

    -

    -

    ~~

    I notice that @The Lawyer is being pretty sheepy against Light here. They haven't exposed their own points, and rather said that Frinckles was scum with Light. The reasoning to get them in a scum pairing was absent, the only point made being that they defend eachother (which is not always indicative of scum, it can even be indicative of TvS or TvT, and I already outlined the specific situation between Frinckles and Light, saying that they are not scum together...)

    Lawyer, what is your read on Voss, and your detailed reasoning on the Frinckles - Light interactions? You are not really detailing anything right now, and I'm having the conspiracy theory that you're just dancing over a huge TvTvT situation, even though it's not the most likely scenario.

    ~~

    Voss, the first argument of a 8P game involves nearly everyone. It involves : Light, Voss, Frinckles, myself; the others are laying low/commenting about lamps and refrigerators, but the amount of interactions created here is worth pursuing. Calling the ongoing debate useless/too narrowed is being blind, and calling me scummy for not looking at others is being shady.

    Also, saying that you're not making a case but presenting information and setting vote systems is literally saying "I'm not analyzing things and just post things that already exist, but in a more organized way, so that you see me doing things while I don't really help"...

    ~~
    @Huey The Long , where are you? You posted a bit early on, but haven't taken position on the debate.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  41. #141

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    1. Banter. Also I was drinking.
    2. Lawyer and MM have both accused me of this. Conveniently they both ignored that I would have been defending Huey from their points of view. In fact, Huey seems largely forgotten all of a sudden.
    3. Light has no case against you. His content this game has already been confirmed as both rhetorically and mechanically bullshit by 3+ people. Your choice to ThunderNote day one away is fine with me, your methodology is fair -- I just don't see this as town vs scum.
    4. Agreed.
    6. 10/10 would lynch MM.
    7. Basically MM was painting this lovely picture that I scum-read you for low-post count. I scum-read you and Stealthbandwagon16 for moving on Huey so quickly when we're at 5 to lynch. Concern over a possible mis-lynch is a scum-tell to some other players here.



    I'm not sure if MM is scum but I mentioned his content seems contrived. His reasoning and questioning is sound but it doesn't seem genuine.


    Anyway Voss; To be honest, I believe we're on the same page as per the status quo.

    Also, the subterranean (tunneling) joke went over everyone's heads.
    I can't really argue with "His points are not genuine"... so uh, don't lynch me, I guess? :[
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  42. #142

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I'm actually trying to reorganize my condorcet code so that I can use my summary that i posted to manually input votes. Call that unhelpful fine, but don't accuse me of doing nothing this game. That's just false. Focus on Alignment Indicative stuff and don't scumpaint me for trying to organize votes.

    Also, I liked Frinckles response to my big post a lot more than I did MM's. MM, you seem to have this meta of being eliminated day 1, and I don't want to necessarily contribute to it, but you make it difficult for me.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  43. #143

  44. #144

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But... you couldn't just be.... lying? No?


    Who's scum in your opinion? The lamp and the refrigerators are not valid answers, sorry.

    Also, Gay Efekann = Happy Efekann = Town Efekann. This is probably town efe.
    I do love lying but yeah... I actually forgot what roles there are in this setup but I can remember that there is a investigator and a vigilante in this

    And screw you THE LAMP AND ALL REFRIDGERATORS ARE MORTAL ENEMIES TO THIS WORLD AND YOU CALL THEM INVALID ANSWERS? HOW DARE YOU!


    I already comfirmed myself as Town while not even trying anything... wtf is this shit?
    I Like Ice Cream

  45. #145

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I want to pressure Voss right now

    and since I totally have bad experience with pressuring people im gonna have to call Voss scum even though im unsure if he is or not but since im Efekannn02 and I always have a backup plan im pretty sure that everything will work



    Voss is scum please lynch him because he sounds even than MM right now which is worse than Distorted as a president
    I Like Ice Cream

  46. #146

  47. #147

  48. #148

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I want to pressure Voss right now

    and since I totally have bad experience with pressuring people im gonna have to call Voss scum even though im unsure if he is or not but since im Efekannn02 and I always have a backup plan im pretty sure that everything will work



    Voss is scum please lynch him because he sounds even than MM right now which is worse than Distorted as a president
    voss seems okay I think

    id like to show the door to Lawyer / Stealthbanana16 tbh

  49. #149

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Congratulations, you made it in my signature lol.

    While I agree with that questioning, I wonder why you aren't participating in the current big debate. Are you afraid of interacting with us? We don't bite.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  50. #150

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Then a light flickered beneath the shifting tree limbs, and the pale beams of the light made the street appear. Wet cobblestones, the iron hook of the carriage-house bell, the vines clinging to the top off the wall. The huge black hulk of a carriage brushed the vines, and then the light grew weak, the street went from yellow to silver and vanished altogether, as if the dark trees had swallowed it up. Or, rather, as if it had all been subtracted from the dark.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •