S-FM Silent Night (14P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Silent Night (14P)

An adaptation of Harvest Festival, inspired by La Cosa Nostra

Story

The fires are lit and the snow is falling. With Winter shifting into full gear, the Holiday Patrons take the time to stay in where it's warm & cozy to celebrate the good times they've shared over this year. Unbeknownst to them however, three villains plot to ruin the kill the attendees and ruin the gathering. Can the Holiday Patrons band together to stop these villains? Will they be aided by kind souls or will the Holidays come to an end forever?

Roles List

Holiday Patron
    Holiday Patron
    Holiday Patron
    Holiday Patron
    Holiday Patron
    Sleepwalker
    Merry Doctor (M.D.)
    Town Power Role
    Town Power Role

(Town power roles are: Caroler/List-Maker/Ornamentalist)

---------
    Janitor
    Heartbreaker or Actress
    Consort
    --------
    Holiday Angel
    Lover

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Mechanics

This setup is day-start: There are no Night Zero checks, kills, loves or chats.
    The Mafia will know who their partners are but not their roles, they cannot chat with each other during the day.
    The Holiday Angel will know their random target's name but not their target's role.
    Lynches give alignment and role reveal assuming they aren't acting or janitized.
    There can be two of the same type of town power role. (Sleepwalker & Doctor are not included in this.)
    Last Wills & Death notes are allowed.
    Lynch is Plurality + Majority

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order of Operations

Lovers & Heartbreaker's actions occur at the beginning of night one and cannot be role-blocked.
    Consort > Actress > Merry Doctor >
    Holiday Angel >
    Caroler > Ornamentalist >
    Janitor/Mafia Kill > List-Maker > Sleepwalker

Win Conditions

Spoiler : Win Conditions :
    Town wins when all Mafia members are dead.
    Mafia wins when they control 50% of the vote.
    Angel wins if their target survives until the end, regardless of whether they win.
    Lover wins with their target's win condition.

Roles List

Spoiler : :

Holiday Citizen
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party.
    You have no special abilities.

Sleepwalker
    You are patron of the Holiday Party, unaware of your serious sleeping disorder.
    Each night you will visit a random person and therefore cannot receive carols.
    If you are role-blocked you may receive a carol that night.
    Appears as a citizen to themselves. Sleepwalkers only appear in death.

Merry Doctor (M.D.)
    You are a skilled medical professional who enjoys the Holidays.
    Each night, you may save a player the being attacked.
    You cannot heal heartbreak from love.
    You may not self heal.
    You are notified of successful healing; your target is not.

List-Maker
    You are an renowned observer with a keen eye for the Holiday Party's patrons.
    Each night, you may visit two players to determine if they share the same alignment or not.
    You will not learn what exactly alignment they are.
    You may not target yourself.
    Town-Town; Mafia-Mafia; Neutral-Neutral; Actress-Mafia (regardless of acting.)

Ornamentalist
    You hold a brilliantly-colored Holiday Ornament.
    Each night, you may target another player with your Ornament.
    If you are killed by any means, the Ornament will shatter and reveal the role of the last player you targeted.
    If you are unable to target a player with the Ornament before being killed, it will do nothing.
    The Ornament cannot reveal a disguised Actress.
    You may target a dead player with the Ornament.

Caroler
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party, full of cheer.
    Each night you may visit and sing a song to another player.
    This song will contain three names and at least one of them will be a non-town player.
    If your target is visiting someone at night, they will not receive the carol.
    You will not learn the names in the carol.
    You may not carol the same person consecutively.
    Refer to the "How is a carol made" in the Q&A for more specifics.

Janitor
    You are a villain who hates the holidays.
    You will conduct the factional kill each night.
    Additionally, you may once per game clean a kill on a night of your choosing.
    You will learn the target's role and alignment but it will not be revealed to the town.
    This action removes the target's Last Will.

Consort
    You are an elegant woman working to sabotage the holidays.
    Each night, you may role-block a player causing them to take no action.
    Lovers and Angels cannot be role-blocked.
    If all other Holiday Villains are dead, you will conduct the factional kill and lose your abilities.

Actress
    You are an acclaimed but villainous Actress,
    Each night, you may select a player. You will learn their role.
    You will appear as this player's role in the Graveyard when you will die.
    This ability has unlimited charges, and disguise lasts as long as you don't visit another player.
    You may target a Mafia member.
    Acting doesn't change your alignment for the purposes of a carol being created.
    If the Janitor dies, you will conduct the factional kill. You will still appear as your last target's role in the graveyard.

Heartbreaker
    You are a flirtatious, non-committal Heartbreaker.
    On the first night, you may choose someone who will fall in love with you.
    You will each learn each other's names but not alignment or role.
    If you are killed by any means, they will die. If they are killed by any means, you are unaffected.
    If you fail to pick a target before day two, you will perish.
    If the Janitor dies, you will conduct the factional kill. Your target will still be in love with you.
    This action does not count as a visit.
    Deaths from Heartbreak occur at the end of each night.
    You may target a Mafia member.
    You cannot target yourself.

Lover
    You are a stranger looking for love during the Holidays.
    On the first night, you may choose someone who will fall in love with you.
    You will each learn each other's names but not alignment or role.
    If you are killed by any means, they will die. If they are killed by any means, you will die.
    If you fail to pick a target before day two, you will perish.
    Your win condition is your lover's.
    You cannot be role-blocked.
    Deaths from Heartbreak occur at the end of each night.
    You cannot target yourself.

Holiday Angel
    You are a benevolent angel, watching over a someone attending the Holiday Party.
    At the beginning of the game, you will be given a random player who you must protect - you will not learn their role.
    You are able to use your ability during the day or at night, in order to protect your target after a delay.
    If used during the day you will make your target night immune following night. If used at night, your target will become lynch-proof the following day.
    You may use this ability twice and it can be used if you are dead.
    You will die if you target dies.
    You win if your target survives until the end of the game, regardless of whether they win.
    The action of protecting your target does not count as a visit.
    Your protection stops all forms of death, even the deadly kind.

Q&A

Q: Angel's target is Lover and they fall in love, what do?
    A: Lover gains the Angel's win-con of seeing their target live until the end. In a sense, it becomes a weird "two person survivor."

Q: How exactly is a carol created?
    A: 1. Randomly pick one of eligible 'non-town players' (Mafia + Angel/Lover) then pick two random players from everyone who was alive at some point the night of the carol. A player's name can still appear in a carol if they're dead, as long as they were killed that same night the carol was created. A player's name cannot appear twice.

Q: Caroler doesn't seem like it has a high probability of it's carol actually REACHING the target?
    A: This is intentional. The nature of this setup is such that on the first night only 7/14 players will be eligable normally. This number increases to 8/14 with a heartbreaker. Carols can be extremely powerful. They can also be faked ;)

Q: List-Maker is OP REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    A: List-Maker is indeed an extremely strong role. In this setup however, we're looking at 3 different factions and a role-blocker: this lowers the reliability of each check a bit.

Q: What if scum kills a lover who loved a heartbreaker who loved Stealthbomber16 who was being protected by an Angel??
    A: All four of them die. This is the nuclear, unlikely scenario.

Q: Why does Lover get to pick their target, but Angel doesn't?
    A: That's just how it be.

Q: Why do Lover and Heartbreaker pick their targets on night one; isn't it normally randomly given from the beginning?
    A: I think the roles would be perceived as more fun when the players can make reads as to who they want to be locked in with. For example, if someone who is almost lynched claims a power role towards the end of D1: A Heartbreaker might be inclined to love them to ensure that a town power role dies if they're lynched. Likewise, a Lover may want to target someone who is scummy in order to avoid being targeted by the Mafia.

Possible Feedback

Killed: You died.

Roleblocked: No feedback.

Janitor: You cleaned the kill. Their role was [role] and will not be revealed.

Acting: Your target was a [role]. If you are killed, you will appear as that role.

Loved: You have fallen in love with [name].

Doctor (successful save): You stopped [name] from dying.
    Doctor (unsuccessful save): No Feedback.

Attacked & Healed: No feedback.

List-Maker (same alignments): Your targets share the same alignment.
    List-Maker (different alignments): Your targets have different alignments.

Ornamentalist (post-death reveal): The Ornamentalist's death shows us that [name] is a [role].

Carol'd: A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned [name], [name] and [name]. At least one of which is not town.

Last edited by Frinckles; June 3rd, 2021 at 12:10 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: FM Unnamed ITS COLD THO (14P)

Basic Strategy

This is best used as a rough outline for how to play this setup.

Citizens/Sleepwalker: Scumhunt and do your thing. If you receive a Carol, great! Let the town know who is in it. There is only one Sleepwalker in the game and they cannot receive a carol. You will not know if you are the sleepwalker. You could be!

Ornamentalist: Similarly, scumhunt and do your thing. It's not ideal to TRY to die in order for your ability to activate. Also keep in mind, the longer you're left alive, the stronger you are (because it your ability has more impact.) Try to use it on suspicious players.

List-Maker: Compare your townreads to your scumreads and find out if they're different. Information you gain is extremely strong the longer the game goes on.

Caroler: Try to carol players who you feel are non-power roles. If somebody isn't outting a carol the next day; They are scum, a sleepwalker, a power role or you were roleblocked.

Doctor: Do not announce or hint that you are doctor.
    Last edited by Frinckles; February 5th, 2020 at 03:31 PM.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Reserved.

Firs---

FUC------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Nicely themed setup presentation. I can't wait to see you host a game lol.

Idea : Add a potential Consiglieresque role (rolecop) to the Actress/Heartbreaker slot. Allows for some interesting plays, while strenghtening the Heartbreaker a little bit (people will be more likely to believe they're actual lovers if odds of having a heartbreaker are 1/3 instead of 1/2).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Firs---

FUC------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Nicely themed setup presentation. I can't wait to see you host a game lol.

Idea : Add a potential Consiglieresque role (rolecop) to the Actress/Heartbreaker slot. Allows for some interesting plays, while strenghtening the Heartbreaker a little bit (people will be more likely to believe they're actual lovers if odds of having a heartbreaker are 1/3 instead of 1/2).
    With the understanding that neither will ever be on the same team, both actress/heartbreaker are roles that require good day one reads and PR hunting.

Actress already offers a consigliere ability in addition to appearing as that role in the graveyard. This helps them fakeclaim for example. Personally I'd love playing it and it's in a good state.

Heartbreaker taking out a non-mafia is very much skill based. Aditionally letting them know the role they've caused to fall in love with them would let them gauge when a good time to die might be depending on the target. I'm on the fence about this though as it simply doesnt seem absolutely needed. They have the benefit of being the only Mafia role that doesnt ever have to move (unless the Mafioso dies.)

Hooker is a role that can seem underwhelming simply because we see it so often. A roleblock however, is still a roleblock. A 33.3% chance of removing a town power role from the game for a night is extremely strong especially after a day of reads. I'm on the fence about letting them continue to hook as the last Mafia.

-----

Lastly, a simple Mafioso felt like it was a bit underwhelming because it didnt address two problems I saw the mafia possibly running into.

1. Town gaining too many clears via informative roles.
    2. Mafia not gaining enough valuable information to find a doctor.

This has to be weighted against the scrums ability to PR hunt. I have no intentions to remove that scum goal from the setup by offering them endless information at no risk. My options for changing Mafioso were as follows:

Keep them the primary killer and either..

Give them a one-shot healable poison on a target.
    Give them a one-shot death tailor on a target.
    Give them a one-shot janitor on a target (they learn role.)
    Make them a ninja (no visitations, receives carols.)

I like the pressure a poison puts on the town/doc. But I'm still open to ideas. I dont want follow-the-cop to be a prominent theme in this setup and if it appears, it should be manageable for Mafia. Not a strongman kill fan however.

5. ISO #5

Questions I'm considering;

Is Ornamentalist too strong or too weak; does it need limits on how many ornaments it can hand out?

Should Angel be (while alive) roleblockable?

Is this variant of angel flexible/engaging enough? Should it be able to activate its ability during the day (lasting the following night) and or at night (lasting the following day?)

Should Heartbreaker (but not Lover) learn thier targets role?
    Last edited by Frinckles; November 21st, 2019 at 08:28 AM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Putting it here for the record of the review & as a reminder : Replacing Poisoner with a mafioso + "claim-vig" (a kill that works on TPRs only if you PM the correct role of the target to the host, does not work on Citizens or neutrals) to avoid having a poison kill that adds to the KPNs, while removing the possibility of a "follow the cop" scenario with the potentially very strong investigative roles claiming.

Edit: Since you do not see this mechanic as fitting for the setup, disregard this. I will keep the post here as a review log.

I think I like the one-shot Janitor ability on the Mafioso here. It could lead to some interesting plays, especially if the Doctor gets hit. If you're going to implement it : Does the ability work only for nightkills?
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; November 23rd, 2019 at 10:13 AM.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Frinckles
    I was about to sue you for copyrights/Plagiarism (I don't know which is which), but unluckly the color you used only look like the color that I consider to be mine.

Curious though. color code is such different, yet the color looks practically exactly the same.
    lol

I stole it from this https://codepen.io/adamlindqvist/pen/EaPeJg

10. ISO #10

Putting it here for the record of the review & as a reminder : Replacing Poisoner with a mafioso + "claim-vig" (a kill that works on TPRs only if you PM the correct role of the target to the host, does not work on Citizens or neutrals) to avoid having a poison kill that adds to the KPNs, while removing the possibility of a "follow the cop" scenario with the potentially very strong investigative roles claiming.

Edit: Since you do not see this mechanic as fitting for the setup, disregard this. I will keep the post here as a review log.

I think I like the one-shot Janitor ability on the Mafioso here. It could lead to some interesting plays, especially if the Doctor gets hit. If you're going to implement it : Does the ability work only for nightkills?
    The one-shot janitor ability would be for night kills, yes.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: FM Silent Night (14P)

Sleepwalker
    You are patron of the Holiday Party, unaware of your serious sleeping disorder.
    Each night you will visit a random person and therefore cannot receive carols.
    If you are role-blocked you may receive a carol that night.
    If you are holding an Ornament, you will target whoever you visit with the Ornament.
    Appears as a citizen to themselves. Sleepwalkers only appear in death.
    The last 2 lines, I understand none of it.
    • When did he get an Ornament
    • When did he visit someone with the Ornament
    • "Appears as citizen to themselves" - are they an investigative role?
    • What does it mean that they appear in death?

Ornamentalist
    You hold a brilliantly-colored Holiday Ornament.
    Each night, you may visit and another player with the Ornament.
    If you are killed by any means, the Ornament will shatter and reveal the role of the last player you targeted.
    If you are unable to target a player with the Ornament before being killed, it will do nothing.
    The Ornament cannot reveal a disguised Actress.
    You may target a dead player with the Ornament.
    • In the OoO, Ornamentalist happens before the Mafia kill. The "before being killed" part - it refers to their target, right?
      • "it will do nothing" - what would it had done otherwise?
    • It would be nice if this card said what the Ornament does. Since it cannot reveal an Actress, I assume it can reveal something?
      • Though, it's probably more likely just a "Actress won't have a shattered ornament at their door stop if ornamentalist dies"

Caroler
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party, full of cheer.
    Each night you may visit and sing a song to another player.
    This song will contain three names and at least one of them will be a non-town player.
    If that player is visiting someone at night, they will not receive the carol.
    You will not learn the names in the carol.
    You may not carol the same person consecutively.
    It doesn't matter of course. But, me personally, I would prefer:
    • "If that player" to be replaced by "If your target".
    • "Carol" to be replaced by "Song/Sing".

They using dating websites?

Is the Consort notified of that?

Q: Angel's target is Lover and they fall in love, what do?
    A: Lover gains the Angel's win-con of seeing their target live until the end. In a sense, it becomes a weird "two person survivor."
    I think the question is in reverse, right? Because Angel's target is pre determined by the host?

Q: What if scum kills a lover who loved a heartbreaker who loved Stealthbomber16 who was being protected by an Angel??
    A: All four of them die. This is the nuclear, unlikely scenario.
    How did the Angel die?
    Last edited by OzyWho; December 5th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I thought S-FM simply means 13 players or less.
    ^ Indeed. "Simple" FMs have had much more complicated mechanics than that in the past. This is not a big FM, and I think that even though it is a 14P, it goes under the S-FM category, because it is far from having the size and hugeness the big FMs have (see the FM Archive for examples, you'll understand what I mean).
    And indeed, Frinckles, as a first-time host, you would not be authorized to host a big FM.

I have edited the thread's title to class it as S-FM.

22. ISO #22

GOOD THING MM SLEPT THROUGH THE REVIEW

Fixing it in the morning.
    Umm... heresy? We discussed some changes on Discord lol. Speaking of which:

The Ornamentalist is being left with unlimited charges? There is a big risk of an overpowered role that would cause the game to be mechanics-solved, instead of solved by reads. Plus, the action isn't really based on the skill of the Ornamentalist, and creates a strange dilemma of "do I use my action or do I use the ornament" for power roles. It can also be made useless if the Ornament goes to a scum. I suggest that they are replaced with the Oracle/Snitch role (visits a player at night, if the Oracle dies the target's role is revealed).

Lynch immunity two days in a row is extremely overpowered and anti-fun. There is absolutely no way around the immunity given by the Angel. One charge of it would be enough. The neutral role must not be THAT influential, especially not as a quite benign role.

23. ISO #23

Umm... heresy? We discussed some changes on Discord lol. Speaking of which:

The Ornamentalist is being left with unlimited charges? There is a big risk of an overpowered role that would cause the game to be mechanics-solved, instead of solved by reads. Plus, the action isn't really based on the skill of the Ornamentalist, and creates a strange dilemma of "do I use my action or do I use the ornament" for power roles. It can also be made useless if the Ornament goes to a scum. I suggest that they are replaced with the Oracle/Snitch role (visits a player at night, if the Oracle dies the target's role is revealed).

Lynch immunity two days in a row is extremely overpowered and anti-fun. There is absolutely no way around the immunity given by the Angel. One charge of it would be enough. The neutral role must not be THAT influential, especially not as a quite benign role.
    Ornamentalist is changed to Oracle -- I just kept the name because it seemed festive.

Angel reduced to once charge.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

The last 2 lines, I understand none of it.
    • When did he get an Ornament
    • When did he visit someone with the Ornament
    • "Appears as citizen to themselves" - are they an investigative role?
    • What does it mean that they appear in death?

• In the OoO, Ornamentalist happens before the Mafia kill. The "before being killed" part - it refers to their target, right?
      • "it will do nothing" - what would it had done otherwise?
    • It would be nice if this card said what the Ornament does. Since it cannot reveal an Actress, I assume it can reveal something?
      • Though, it's probably more likely just a "Actress won't have a shattered ornament at their door stop if ornamentalist dies"

It doesn't matter of course. But, me personally, I would prefer:
    • "If that player" to be replaced by "If your target".
    • "Carol" to be replaced by "Song/Sing".

They using dating websites?

Is the Consort notified of that?

I think the question is in reverse, right? Because Angel's target is pre determined by the host?

How did the Angel die?
    -The Sleepwalker will not be told they are a Sleepwalker. They will just be told that they are a Holiday Citizen. When a Sleepwalker dies, their role will reveal as Sleepwalker.

-The Ornamentalist needs to target somebody before their Ornament is actually useful. For instance, a role-block would cause them to not target anyone. The Ornament reveals a player's role and alignment when the Ornamentalist dies. Also it says "If you are killed by any means, the Ornament will shatter and reveal the role of the last player you targeted."

-Caroler Fixed.

-Lover/Heartbreaker: Love transcends distance. <3 Also, not being able to love (and subsequently dying because of a hooker) would feel bad.

-Consort is not notified if their target could not be roleblocked.

-Angels die if their target dies.

Hope that helps.

26. ISO #26

Ornamentalist is changed to Oracle -- I just kept the name because it seemed festive.

Angel reduced to once charge.
    After these changes and some other minor things, the setup is good to go.

Approved. The Queue will be updated shortly.

27. ISO #27

-The Sleepwalker will not be told they are a Sleepwalker. They will just be told that they are a Holiday Citizen. When a Sleepwalker dies, their role will reveal as Sleepwalker.

-The Ornamentalist needs to target somebody before their Ornament is actually useful. For instance, a role-block would cause them to not target anyone. The Ornament reveals a player's role and alignment when the Ornamentalist dies. Also it says "If you are killed by any means, the Ornament will shatter and reveal the role of the last player you targeted."

-Caroler Fixed.

-Lover/Heartbreaker: Love transcends distance. <3 Also, not being able to love (and subsequently dying because of a hooker) would feel bad.

-Consort is not notified if their target could not be roleblocked.

-Angels die if their target dies.

Hope that helps.
    @Frinckles
    I can't find in the Angels role card where it says that their life is connected to the ones they protect.

Otherwise no more questions.

I personally would had worded
    differently, but that's the only thing.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Re: S-FM Silent Night (14P)

-No lynch mechanics.

-No Possible Feedback list.

-Is not said whether the Mafia have a day chat. (if they don’t have a day chat, then it’s worth noting that it’s not specified whether they know their teammates or not, but I guess no setup has it specified?)

-Angels role card says “You are a benevolent angel, watching over a patron of the Holiday Party.”, while 3 town role cards say “You are a patron of the Holiday Party.”.
    Angel’s target can be any alignment or role. Obvious confusion incoming.

-Maybe this is nitpicking, but it’s not specified wether or not Angel knows anything about their target.

-Lover and Heartbreaker are not in the OoO. It doesn’t matter for Heartbreaker though since town has no night kill.

-“Deaths from Heartbreak occur at the end of each night.” - In the case of Lovers target getting lynched, poor Lover can’t join the graveyard chat for 24 more hours.
    I wonder what’s the reason for that line anyway?

-While the List Makers interaction with Actress is clarified in the role card, the same cannot be said about the Caroler.

-Can we take a moment and appreciate what a strange name the List Maker is? His name is Caroler’s action in a sense, while his own action is a combination of Sleuth and Parity Cop.

-It would be nice to know if the Consorts target gets notified. It could get ugly for the RB'ed Caroler, if the Caroler targets a citizen.

-This line in the Angels role card: “this protection also prevents death via heartbreak.” - I view it as possibly prolematic because Angel's target can also be Lover.
    @OzyWho

I've gone ahead and made some additions to clarify anything missed with the setup.

- Deaths from Heartbreak occur at the end of each night to let power roles do their job on more time. Also it lets the Angel possibly safe it's target if they would die.

- List Maker's role is originally named Justice. It was changed to fit more thematically with the setup; who is "naughty" and "nice" as they find out differences in alignment.

- I added that to the feedback section. Consort & Sleepwalker are both implemented to prevent carols from always getting to citizens.

- The angel protecting a lover works out just the same, not sure what you mean.

Please check over it and let me know if I missed anything.

31. ISO #31

Ozy probably meant that you did not include the lynch system (majority, plurality, plurality + majority, condorcet, etc.), which was missing and that I had apparently missed too lol.

I think the main cause of confusion in this game, and probably one of the only legitimate question fields, was about the Actress - Caroler and List-Maker interactions. Putting a clear explaination of the interaction between these roles in the Caroler's rolecard would be a good idea.

32. ISO #32

Ozy probably meant that you did not include the lynch system (majority, plurality, plurality + majority, condorcet, etc.), which was missing and that I had apparently missed too lol.

I think the main cause of confusion in this game, and probably one of the only legitimate question fields, was about the Actress - Caroler and List-Maker interactions. Putting a clear explaination of the interaction between these roles in the Caroler's rolecard would be a good idea.
    Is what I've added clear? I can make a section for it.

33. ISO #33

You should specify the lynch system with the word "majority" or "plurality" or "plurality + majority" or "condorcet" in mechanics.

"Acting will not prevent you from appearing in a carol" doesn't mean much, since literally anyone can appear in a carol.

I think the rest is ok, but you still didn't touch the Angel's way of saving people.

34. ISO #34

You should specify the lynch system with the word "majority" or "plurality" or "plurality + majority" or "condorcet" in mechanics.

"Acting will not prevent you from appearing in a carol" doesn't mean much, since literally anyone can appear in a carol.

I think the rest is ok, but you still didn't touch the Angel's way of saving people.
    That means acting doesn't change your alignment for the purposes of a carol being created.

For angel I'm thinking of giving it two uses. If used during day, the target is immune following night. If used at night, lynchproof the following day. Still requires timing, but more flexibility. So they can do double lynch immunity, or double night immunity or whatever combination.

35. ISO #35

That means acting doesn't change your alignment for the purposes of a carol being created.

For angel I'm thinking of giving it two uses. If used during day, the target is immune following night. If used at night, lynchproof the following day. Still requires timing, but more flexibility. So they can do double lynch immunity, or double night immunity or whatever combination.

The wording you just used is more clear imo.

Nice! Good idea.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 5th, 2020 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Whoops, wrong account. This is MM.

36. ISO #36

Actress description updated.

Angel modified.
    Holiday Angel
    You are a benevolent angel, watching over a someone attending the Holiday Party.
    At the beginning of the game, you will be given a random player who you must protect - you will not learn their role.
    You are able to use your ability during the day or at night, in order to protect your target after a delay.
    If used during the day you will make your target night immune following night. If used at night, your target will become lynch-proof the following day.

You may use this ability twice and it can be used if you are dead.
    Your target will know when they have become protect, but not by who.
    You will die if you target dies.
    You win if your target survives until the end of the game, regardless of whether they win.
    The action of protecting your target does not count as a visit.[/B]
    Bolded portions are new.
    Last edited by Frinckles; February 5th, 2020 at 03:21 PM.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Also, phase lenght is needed (I assume it's 48/24).

Other than that, I think it's good to go. Did ozy want to suggest anything else?

39. ISO #39

Bumping if anyone needs clarification for the upcoming ladder game. Note that the Caroler's feedback has been added
    A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned [name], [name] and [name]. At least one of which is not town.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    This was the first game I played on here.
    Caustic Power!
    *Getting PTSD flashbacks of Actress blinkskater*
    >:]
    Last edited by Frinckles; December 24th, 2020 at 02:21 AM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44