3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Re: FM The Championat

@Frinckles , the mayor with 20 votes, sadly, got voted up today. One could say he's fully turned to stone on his last moments here. He will now get the chance to defend himself on trial, as was announced in today's opening post. His rolecard with the big reveal of whether or not he really is a rock will not be posted until he's been voted guilty. You may vote innocent, too.

Today was a double lynch day. With the mass quantitiy of votes I received via pm, we ended up reaching a 23 way tie. I fairly and randomly chose to let @Voss resolve this. Voss will now be on trial together with Frinckles.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #468

sorry voss, you are an innocent victim (probably)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The trial phase is now active.

@Voss and @Frinckles will be defending themselves, though everyone else may post too.
    I'd prefer if votes were guilty and innocent, but if you pick something different I'll probably figure out what to do with it too.
    So when does the trial phase end
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I vote innocent
    What? Aren't you the one who wants to lynch rocks lol????

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Poor Innocent guy, being voted out of this world.

28. ISO #478

Hey, do your civic duty and vote guys.
    @Testt this is for the advancement of science

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but we don't even know how to vote... how does saying guilty or inno even do anything. I think Kenny has quit on us
    It's supposed to be the trial of Frinckles.. and Voss apparently.

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

And so, @aamirus couldn't take it anymore. Her bloodthirst spilled over as she watched @Voss begging people to be his defense attorney for free on the streets. The moment he got close to the vicinity of aamirus' personal space somewhat, she ambushed with a kitchen knife and cut Voss' head in half. Her desperate struggle at getting a taste of blood came out fruitless however, as nothing gushed onto her face. Voss dropped dead, his body reacting as if it has been preparing for long amounts of time before.

Voss was Hillary Clinton.
    Spoiler : :
    Hillary Clinton

Consort

Mafia

I rolled a 93 and gave you a female role as a result of the odd roll.

Hillary Clinton is a rich woman who is married to a politican. She gets access to a night chat, she is scum, she's probably involved in kill related things too maybe.

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton[2] (born Hillary Diane Rodham; October 26, 1947) is an American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer and public speaker. She was First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 until 2013. Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president of the United States by a major political party when she won the Democratic Party nomination in 2016. She was the first woman to win the popular vote in an American presidential election.

^ copy-pasted from wikipedia, but accurate

I will tell you your night action and everything else later.

You get 3 points for lynching an opposing faction today, unless it's the host. You do not gain points for lynching the host

@Frinckles watched them, all while eating Pringles with a strange noise. He was deeply lost in thought, thinking the weirdest things noone's thought before, not taking any breaks from swallowing Pringles. As he was about to devour his last potato chip, the odd dream abruptly came to an end. With an expression full of Wrinkles superseding his blant face, Frinckles realized he's choked on a piece of plastic. Wringling for air, as Frinckles' battle against death reached its peak, he lost his balance and fell a height great enough to kill even ants, insects known for their great resilience. Once aamirus glanced over with plans of approaching, Frinckles was nowhere to be seen anymore.

Frinckles' was Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Spoiler : :
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

The real sk

Neutral

They call you the rock, because you are a literal rock. You are not a Johnson, which btw is a dick, and you are not a Dwayne either. You are good with cards, while driving during the fast and furious movies you won not just one but several poker championships. Your favorite card is the blue eyed white dragon.

If you have a night action you will be notified at night.

You gain 3 points for lynching town today. The host is not town.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My son Kenny did not look like a winner. He was rather uncoordinated and wore braces from the age of thirteen until the day he died. However, in his all too brief life he proved that he was a winner. On October 29, 2019 my son tried to show the world that he could win again. On November 1, 2019 my first born son and my hero, lost. On November 1, 2019 my first born son and my hero, died, one hundred and sixty days before his twenty-second birthday.
    I keep wondering the same thing that I did when I first saw him in the thread. What would he have become. How could he have changed his piece of the world to make it better?
    Kenny officially died in a thread in Circlejerk. He actually died on the outskirts of the site, tied to a keyboard. You Mrs. Aamirus with your friend Mr. Voss left him out there by himself, but he wasn't alone. There were his lifelong friends wiith him, friends that he had grown up with.
    You're probably wondering who these friends were. First he had the beautiful shitposts and the horrendous content that we used to see through a telescope. Then he had the general discussion to shine on him. And through it all he was breathing in the scent of pine fm discussion from the forum mafia section. He heard the reports, the ever present reports, for the last time. He had one more friend with him, he had Rachyl. And I feel better knowing he wasn't alone.
    Kenny’s beating, hospitalization and funeral focused worldwide attention on hate. Good is coming out of evil. People have said enough is enough. I miss my son, but I am proud to be able to say that he is my son.
    Rachyl has been quoted as being against the death penalty. It has been stated that Kenny was against the death penalty. Both of these statements are wrong. Kenny believed that there were crimes and incidents that justified the death penalty. I too believe in the death penalty. I would like nothing better than to see you die Mrs Aamirus. However this is the time to begin the healing process. To show mercy to someone who refused to show any mercy.
    Mrs. Aamirus, I am going to grant you life, as hard as it is for me to do so, because of Kenny. Every time you celebrate Christmas, a birthday, the Fourth of July remember that Kenny isn't.
    Every time you wake up in your prison cell remember that you had the opportunity and the ability to stop your actions that day. You robbed me of something very precious and I will never forgive you for that. Mrs. Aamirus I give you life in the memory of one who no longer lives. May you have a long life and may you thank Kenny every day for it.
    @Stealthbomber16

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but how can anybody win a game that never ends?
    Obviously a neanderthal like yourself would not know that Kenny told us when event would end 5 months ago in discord.
    He gave us an end point but not a beginning.

And I'll dumb it down for you all. What happens exactly 5 months from yesterday?

44. ISO #494

It hasn't been 5 months yet tho. Also, JOIN THE LADDER GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY YOU HERETICS

-vote Huey the Long
    @Huey The Long contribute, you lurker.

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Obviously a neanderthal like yourself would not know that Kenny told us when event would end 5 months ago in discord.
    He gave us an end point but not a beginning.

And I'll dumb it down for you all. What happens exactly 5 months from yesterday?
    well you're dead jim

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497
    Ganelon

Reeee necro

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Reeee necro
    LET THE DAMNED RAISE AGAIN

-vote efekannn02
    Thou art not banned, but thou shall die

50. ISO #500

UwU

CAN I SPAM HERE TOO? OmO.

what r the rules like? how shitposty can i be, how much can i spam? i'd like to know from @Marshmallow Marshall .

im not just talking about this thread, im talking bout the entire forum. because speaking proper engrish just isn't rly my thing on the internet :P im already serious enough irl
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 13th, 2020 at 09:40 PM.