S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 3753
  1. #1751

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Are you high Efe
    I think we should kill Efe this game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's totally not what I've been saying since the start of the game :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Unk would’ve had to guess I was doc, and that I would save blink. The latter does seem likely if you think I’m doc but the former does not. I don’t think anyone suspected I was a doc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly, which is why I'm having a brain overload right now. I TRUST YOU so I'm basing my theory on that, if I'm wrong well then rip me.

    Facts:
    There were indeed 2 attacks on blink (else you would be lying).
    Unknown is either really a 2nd tracker who saw you visit blink----- OOOOH WAIT...

    Couldn't that be just a shitty accusation of you being scum because Blink died, as a last chance attempt to stay alive because he knew we would most likely all be on him? I bet he presented it as an accusation.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  2. #1752
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Why would I specifically target blink


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1753
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Ah nvm I get what youíre sayivg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1754
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Iím not gonna vote Unk today. Itís you or Huey for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #1755

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I will say that if your mafia and gonna claim tracker it makes perfect sense to say that you followed X player who went to blink to make them out as SK, it may just be coincidence that the person they choice (mag) was the doctor. I think its quite normal when you have a CC that you vote between the CC isnt it? if so we should probably move to lynch Unknown given i got a Sus on him and if he turns out town then we hit MM tomorrow and we would also know that Framer exists at that point. If it turns out he is mafia then the idea of Blink being actress is still up in the air.
    Blink was town, I'm telling you. The Actress stuff was based on NOTHING, literally NOTHING, there is no logical assumption of Actress, and even less of HIM being Actress. Why would there be a Framer, too?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  6. #1756

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I’m not gonna vote Unk today. It’s you or Huey for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ???? What the hell?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  7. #1757

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sorry for lack of activity yesterday anyway, my line of thinking:

    In this setup there is either an Actress OR Framer.

    Blink was an Actress in every scenario.

    Mechanically there are 3 TPR.

    List of most likely scenario to least likely--


    -Unknown is confirmed scum, he has a suspicious check on him from a cop. Claiming the he was framed directly conflicts with the fact that Blink was an actress. Unknown was pushing for Blink constantly while Blink's 'Townread' on Unknown shifted to a scumread over the course of the day. I didn't even see the 'tracker' check. If someone wants to point me to that I'd appreciate it. I highly doubt this was a mafia v mafia scenario. Unknown is the SK.

    -MM is not a power role. When I hear "I'm a TPR but I'm not going to tell you which one" it sounds like somebody inferring "You'll know which one I am soon enough." The most basic example of this would be Vigilante. We need his input. Claiming like that and then not appearing D2 is scummy.

    -Magoroth claims that he healed Blink but he was attacked twice. From my point of view this implies that either Magoroth is lying scum, Mafia no-killed, Mafia attacked their own actress (if that's allowed.) For the record, I don't scumread Magoroth; He's been gamesolving although his votes have been sheepish.. and that vig shit was really dumb. Then again half the game scumread Rumox over a silly rxn so, whatever.

    -Huey's check is a lie. He should have participated more D1 but it's probably good that he flew under the radar for the most part. Huey is probably not lying about his check and the Unknown v Blinkskater relationship makes sense in context. Compare Blinkskater's rhetoric to Huey's you can see the difference between someone acknowledging his possible demise and someone running towards it.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Clank,L ight_Yagami,DS,Magoroth,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Huey TheLong,Frinckles,SkipDay,


    1 Mafia down, 1 SK down.
    Is this just complete ignorance to what has happened today? You put 2/4 TPR claims as your top lynches when there have been no other claims.. One of us is guaranteed to be town with no other claims so assuming that it's both of us makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  8. #1758

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink was town, I'm telling you. The Actress stuff was based on NOTHING, literally NOTHING, there is no logical assumption of Actress, and even less of HIM being Actress. Why would there be a Framer, too?
    I think they were town im just saying that if we lynch Unknown today we get a lot of info, i got him as a Sus and he is claiming he was framed, if we lynch him and he comes out as scum we know their could still be an actress. Otherwise we do have a framer. I heavily doubt we got 2 trackers. I dont like how mag is refusing to lynch Unknown. I think it could be possible Mag and Unknown are in a team but that would require somebody else being a TPR and not outing themselves for whatever reason. Ballsy play, not an unexpected play.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  9. #1759
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I donít want to angle it on the assumption that Unk is scum and pulled an FPS and it ended up working better than he actually expected.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1760

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Two trackers in the setup seems unlikely. Doctor seems very likely to exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #1761

    Re: Day 2

    Alright, so by PoE of TPRs claiming, assuming Mag is town by his behavior yesterday:

    Unknown1234 because it's just extremely likely that he just randomly accused Mag of having killed Blink, and that Mag happened to visit him anyway (Or that Mag is SK, that's another possibility but less likely imo)
    Huey because I know I'm town, if I assume Mag is town too then it leaves one of Unknown or Huey to be scum, and Huey didn't exactly prove himself towny on D1 so I can buy that, MAYBE, but Unknown is just 10000x scummier than him.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  12. #1762

  13. #1763
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    How is that Ďextremely likelyí?
    I donít see it.
    If he were scum would he not go with a safer claim like that of Cop, like Huey did?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1764

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is this just complete ignorance to what has happened today? You put 2/4 TPR claims as your top lynches when there have been no other claims.. One of us is guaranteed to be town with no other claims so assuming that it's both of us makes no sense.
    Waait, Frinckles's post says you were susp-checked by a cop (Huey, I assume) ??? LOL

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Clank,DS,Fr inckles,rumox,Magoroth,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Y agami,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #1765

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Updating my Cvote
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Frinckles,DS,rumox,Clank,Magoroth,Efek annn02,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  16. #1766

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's totally not what I've been saying since the start of the game :P


    Exactly, which is why I'm having a brain overload right now. I TRUST YOU so I'm basing my theory on that, if I'm wrong well then rip me.

    Facts:
    There were indeed 2 attacks on blink (else you would be lying).
    Unknown is either really a 2nd tracker who saw you visit blink----- OOOOH WAIT...

    Couldn't that be just a shitty accusation of you being scum because Blink died, as a last chance attempt to stay alive because he knew we would most likely all be on him? I bet he presented it as an accusation.


    None of this was true because I had already intended to claim my role and lead against magoroth before Huey had even presented his lead on me. Also, I actually DIDN'T think it was Magoroth, and if you read the thread instead of posting ignorant you could see that clear as day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  17. #1767

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How is that ‘extremely likely’?
    I don’t see it.
    If he were scum would he not go with a safer claim like that of Cop, like Huey did?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Both are very possible, and Tracker claim saying that you visited a dead man isn't less safe than Cop claim saying you're straight up suspicious, if both are bullshit. Hell, even on the mod, scums claim "I'm Detective, X visited the dead man"...

    What makes it extremely likely is that he's just scummy as hell by D1's events for reasons I already explained on that same day.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  18. #1768
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I tend to abandon reads when mechanical claims come into play do you not do that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #1769

  20. #1770

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @Marshmallow Marshall if there is a framer in play, do you think it would have made sense for them to frame me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  21. #1771

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Waait, Frinckles's post says you were susp-checked by a cop (Huey, I assume) ??? LOL

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Clank,DS,Fr inckles,rumox,Magoroth,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Y agami,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Yeah i got a Sus on Unknown. Unknown claimed he planned to claim before i came out with my Sus find, i dunno why he would do this as town really but as scum i can see exactly why he would do this. Planned that night with his scumteam to hit blink and then claim tracker and go through the whole nine tails. very possible. It was just luck i guess that the sk also hit blink.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  22. #1772

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Magoroth visited someone who died. If you expect me to not reveal that lead then you are trying too hard to pin this on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  23. #1773

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    [/COLOR]

    None of this was true because I had already intended to claim my role and lead against magoroth before Huey had even presented his lead on me. Also, I actually DIDN'T think it was Magoroth, and if you read the thread instead of posting ignorant you could see that clear as day.
    Tell me. Why would Huey lie on you being suspicious? He has no reason to, absolutely none. He wasn't being lynched today anyway if he didn't claim, assuming he's scum, I think. The only possiblity of you being town is that there is a Framer who decided to frame YOU, while you were already scummy. Why not frame someone like Frinckles, who was being "thunderdomed" by Blink, for example?

    So you are arguing that you were framed, which is already not super likely. Then I add that you're just scummy from behavioral analysis (you still couldn't find any good argument against mine when I pointed out your crap case on Blink).

    "None of this is true", uh, lies. You were on the brink of getting lynched today because of last day and you knew it; claiming to have a TPR guilty result is the best way to survive a few days more.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  24. #1774

  25. #1775

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I tend to abandon reads when mechanical claims come into play do you not do that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only when it comes to mechanical instant solve, which is absolutely not the case here. Mechanical PoE : The TPRs. I exclude myself and yourself, leaving Huey and Unknown. The scummiest person by far in that PoE is Unknown. The mechanical leads point to Unknown. I don't exactly see your objection, @Magoroth .
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  26. #1776

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Magoroth visited someone who died. If you expect me to not reveal that lead then you are trying too hard to pin this on me.
    You claim you was gonna come out and claim before i laid a Sus on you but we cant confirm that, thats your word saying. I was gonna do X but you did X first. You claimed you was waiting for Mag to come on but i dont see why you would wait if you was planning to reveal anyway.

    Furthermore just to big up my own position, I very much soft claimed Cop yesterday in a comment about Coffee and Donuts, i have no reason to come out and claim you was suspicious unless i thought it would further the town and its interests. If i was mafia i wouldnt of claimed anything and probs worked on a couple really big posts. For me to claim cop as mafia and just come in at you is a hella risky play, a real fucking risky ballsy ass play and i aint about that.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  27. #1777

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah i got a Sus on Unknown. Unknown claimed he planned to claim before i came out with my Sus find, i dunno why he would do this as town really but as scum i can see exactly why he would do this. Planned that night with his scumteam to hit blink and then claim tracker and go through the whole nine tails. very possible. It was just luck i guess that the sk also hit blink.
    ^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Magoroth visited someone who died. If you expect me to not reveal that lead then you are trying too hard to pin this on me.
    The scum motivation and the scum likelihood is just much bigger than the town motivation and the town likelihood. If you're really town, well, sorry, but if you really are you played very poorly... which I don't believe, because you are a quality player. And this is not AtE, it's just a fact lol. I meta-skillread you there.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  28. #1778

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall if there is a framer in play, do you think it would have made sense for them to frame me?
    The following post explains this btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tell me. Why would Huey lie on you being suspicious? He has no reason to, absolutely none. He wasn't being lynched today anyway if he didn't claim, assuming he's scum, I think. The only possiblity of you being town is that there is a Framer who decided to frame YOU, while you were already scummy. Why not frame someone like Frinckles, who was being "thunderdomed" by Blink, for example?

    So you are arguing that you were framed, which is already not super likely. Then I add that you're just scummy from behavioral analysis (you still couldn't find any good argument against mine when I pointed out your crap case on Blink).

    "None of this is true", uh, lies. You were on the brink of getting lynched today because of last day and you knew it; claiming to have a TPR guilty result is the best way to survive a few days more.
    Everyone read this post and tell me that isn't literally and simply mechanically RIGHT. @Magoroth @Frinckles @DS. and all others
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  29. #1779

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tell me. Why would Huey lie on you being suspicious? He has no reason to, absolutely none. He wasn't being lynched today anyway if he didn't claim, assuming he's scum, I think. The only possiblity of you being town is that there is a Framer who decided to frame YOU, while you were already scummy. Why not frame someone like Frinckles, who was being "thunderdomed" by Blink, for example?

    So you are arguing that you were framed, which is already not super likely. Then I add that you're just scummy from behavioral analysis (you still couldn't find any good argument against mine when I pointed out your crap case on Blink).

    "None of this is true", uh, lies. You were on the brink of getting lynched today because of last day and you knew it; claiming to have a TPR guilty result is the best way to survive a few days more.
    You just gave yourself an answer to two different questions based on a biased opinion. I'm going to dumb this down for you, but I find it interesting how you're willing to question what Huey would gain from picking me but not what I would gain from picking Magoroth.

    1.) Like you say in YOUR OWN argument, Huey would gain everything from picking me. Before he claimed I was hinting at having found a potential killing role, which could have been pointing towards his teammate in the event that hes lying about being Cop. To add, both you and Magoroth were prioritizing me as your top lynch choice so it would be the easiest lynch to have achieved. This makes perfect sense why I could have been framed, which is why I find it believable that he may actually be Cop. Especially more than your claim.

    2.) Your argument that I'm scummy is 100% biased to your opinion. I can't argue why I'm not scum, I explained to you that it's how you go about making a town core that makes it scummy versus the act of doing it yourself. You chose to ignore my arguments, if you're town than that's your fault for choosing to tunnel me like I did to blinkskater.

    3.) I was not even close to being lynched yesterday, at the end of the day I was 9th on the list of being lynched. TWO people wanted to lynch me, and even magoroth did a complete flip on me and had little explanation as to why. The fact that you flipped this onto me both ways in an attempt to make your argument against me look better shows way too many obvious flaws in it for me to believe you're town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  30. #1780

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    You claim you was gonna come out and claim before i laid a Sus on you but we cant confirm that, thats your word saying. I was gonna do X but you did X first. You claimed you was waiting for Mag to come on but i dont see why you would wait if you was planning to reveal anyway.

    Furthermore just to big up my own position, I very much soft claimed Cop yesterday in a comment about Coffee and Donuts, i have no reason to come out and claim you was suspicious unless i thought it would further the town and its interests. If i was mafia i wouldnt of claimed anything and probs worked on a couple really big posts. For me to claim cop as mafia and just come in at you is a hella risky play, a real fucking risky ballsy ass play and i aint about that.
    Read the posts at the start of day which I entirely indicated I was asking about possible Serial Killers. there is 100% reason to believe that I had that lead and was planning on claiming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  31. #1781

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I would be voting MM but the voting page doesn't seem to be opening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  32. #1782

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    You claim you was gonna come out and claim before i laid a Sus on you but we cant confirm that, thats your word saying. I was gonna do X but you did X first. You claimed you was waiting for Mag to come on but i dont see why you would wait if you was planning to reveal anyway.

    Furthermore just to big up my own position, I very much soft claimed Cop yesterday in a comment about Coffee and Donuts, i have no reason to come out and claim you was suspicious unless i thought it would further the town and its interests. If i was mafia i wouldnt of claimed anything and probs worked on a couple really big posts. For me to claim cop as mafia and just come in at you is a hella risky play, a real fucking risky ballsy ass play and i aint about that.
    First paragraph is also true, btw. Unknown claims an unprovable thing; it's not always completely meaningless, but in the present situation, it really is. It means absolutely nothing, because he was literally red-checked, and we aren't at MYLO yet, so there's no reason for Huey to lie. The only possiblity of town!unknown would be that Unknown was framed, which is unlikely BY ITSELF, even without regard to the metric ton of scumtells.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  33. #1783

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    MM came to a decision about my alignment without having even read the thread. He has flipped every argument against me, and if you can't see that @Huey The Long then you will lose a TPR role and the game will become near impossible to win without the help of the Serial Killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  34. #1784

  35. #1785
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Youíre full of shit Efe and someone should put a bullet in your head and Iím not actually joking this tkme


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #1786

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Youíre full of shit Efe and someone should put a bullet in your head and Iím not actually joking this tkme


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wtf magoroth out of all the games I had with you this is the very first time you reacted like this
    I Like Ice Cream

  37. #1787
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Yeah thatís cuz I think youíre scum, not really seen you as scum much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  38. #1788

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MM came to a decision about my alignment without having even read the thread. He has flipped every argument against me, and if you can't see that @Huey The Long then you will lose a TPR role and the game will become near impossible to win without the help of the Serial Killer.
    I read the important things there, which are the claims... like, if I got a claim wrong, anyone feel free to tell me! But since nobody outside of you is discrediting me, I'd say I got things right you can't even argue against my case because it's RIGHT, and that's why you just go on the discredit attacks. Boom bye scum.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  39. #1789

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wtf magoroth out of all the games I had with you this is the very first time you reacted like this
    holy shit magoroth even town magoroth from my rigger game wasnt like that

    you either learned from me or you're scum

    since you're an weaker minded idiot I still choose the latter because you're still shady af and made yourself even shadier
    I Like Ice Cream

  40. #1790

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    This game is HEAVILY based on leads that the TPR roles has received but MM has specifically chosen that it's more likely for me to have "chosen" Magoroth to visit blinkskater (which actually happened, which means the lead is 100% accurate) versus a framer visiting me, which he also NEVER SAID it wasn't likely that I was framed.

    MM doesn't give a shit about whether im town or not, it's because HE KNOWS what alignment I am. He knew it would be easier to push a lynch on me because he had been doing it so strongly yesterday. This gives MM 100% reason to frame me because he gave enough reasonable doubt towards my alignment on day 1 that would make a potential Cop claim want to check me.

    @Huey The Long @Magoroth This decision wasn't clear as day until MM came into the thread. I had my lead before you claimed your check on me, if you don't acknowledge what is happening then this game is over. I'm refusing to believe that MM would be immediately set on me being scum, because the three of us actually took a considerable amount of time in deciding who we thought was scum. I'm still not 100% convinced, but I don't believe this act MM is playing even for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  41. #1791

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yeah thatís cuz I think youíre scum, not really seen you as scum much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like how everyone especially blink was protecting me all the time and when you got rid of him im getting pressured lol


    I wish I was vigi and shot him
    I Like Ice Cream

  42. #1792

  43. #1793

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You’re full of shit Efe and someone should put a bullet in your head and I’m not actually joking this tkme


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    But since we don't have a vigi claim...

    We might have to lynch him ourselves at some point.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  44. #1794

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox, Light_Yagami,Voss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,HueyThe Long,SkipDay,Unknown1234,
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  45. #1795

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The following post explains this btw.


    Everyone read this post and tell me that isn't literally and simply mechanically RIGHT. @Magoroth @Frinckles @DS. and all others
    @Unknown1234 read the first paragraph of the post my quote quotes.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  46. #1796

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    But since we don't have a vigi claim...

    We might have to lynch him ourselves at some point.
    You and Mag are total idiots and total scums


    after 2 citizens died you guys prefer to lynch a third towny because of policy lynch

    YOU GODDAMN SCUM
    I Like Ice Cream

  47. #1797
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Now that I think about it I do recall Unk saying he thought I was SK d1. Hm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  48. #1798

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Also, MM kept trying to convince blinkskater the entire day that him and Frinckles were a TvT. I could 100% see Frinckles and MM being scum together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  49. #1799

  50. #1800

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Also, MM kept trying to convince blinkskater the entire day that him and Frinckles were a TvT. I could 100% see Frinckles and MM being scum together.
    You still don't address my case, you scum... you just discredit me and say I'm scum.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •