S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 3753
  1. #651

  2. #652

  3. #653

  4. #654

  5. #655

  6. #656

  7. #657

  8. #658

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean, for you, i'd be down to move you down to #6 but ONLY because it's you.
    i'll tell you what, let me come over with a bag of green and white and i'll pour us a nice glass of the finest sangria one can find, probably from spain, &&& then we shall talk mafia politics all night long. then when the sun rises i shall disappear accross the canadian border and you'll think to yourself, "wow, that mesk, she's most definitely always town" and then you'll move me completely off your list
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  9. #659

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Mesk514 you gotta vote via condorcet
    i dont know how to do that tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  10. #660

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    i'll tell you what, let me come over with a bag of green and white and i'll pour us a nice glass of the finest sangria one can find, probably from spain, &&& then we shall talk mafia politics all night long. then when the sun rises i shall disappear accross the canadian border and you'll think to yourself, "wow, that mesk, she's most definitely always town" and then you'll move me completely off your list
    damn, so much appeal to emotion, i love it. im the fucking best.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  11. #661

  12. #662

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    i'll tell you what, let me come over with a bag of green and white and i'll pour us a nice glass of the finest sangria one can find, probably from spain, &&& then we shall talk mafia politics all night long. then when the sun rises i shall disappear accross the canadian border and you'll think to yourself, "wow, that mesk, she's most definitely always town" and then you'll move me completely off your list
    dammit this one knows how to make a man do what ever the hell she wants.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  13. #663

  14. #664

  15. #665

  16. #666

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I am Rosalia Vitale, an honourable resident of this Sicilian town and I'd like to stay here. However, I'm fine with being a day 1 lynch since I usually go down day 1 or 2 anyway but it has always drawn pretty good lines on who is scum and town.

    I have a lot of reading to do but one thing I noticed was MM has done a complete 180 in regards to my position in his lynch pool. I have gone from lynch priority to his top town read. That is a YUGE swing and I wanna find the exact moment or discussion that caused that. I don't think his original scum read of me was a fake push so something pretty serious must of been brought up to sway it that much.

    In regards to Blinks hard defence of me. He is a person that will take a hard stance on people he town reads when he is town. I still have my reservations about him being town as this situation is perfect for a scum to take a hard defence stance defending a town player but this is day 1, I really don't think scum would put themselves in the limelight this early when they could just let a miss lynch go without a hitch.

    I have to go out, just wanted to drop a quick message but I will be back in a couple of hours.

  17. #667

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    town can use that too, so theres that going for you
    i have never appealed to emotion as scum, ever. me giving a fuck is about opinions is a scum mesk thing
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  18. #668

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    i dont know how to do that tbh
    check out the links on page one there's a link that brings you right to the website, you then arrange the collum on the right into ur scummiest to towniest reads, then you generate the link code to post and it copies it directly to ur clipboard (=
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  19. #669

  20. #670

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    check out the links on page one there's a link that brings you right to the website, you then arrange the collum on the right into ur scummiest to towniest reads, then you generate the link code to post and it copies it directly to ur clipboard (=
    ...
    uh
    lol
    eh
    i dont know how i feel about this
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  21. #671

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    i have never appealed to emotion as scum, ever. me giving a fuck is about opinions is a scum mesk thing
    I mean in my FIRST ever game that we played together you put in work, but that was because scum directly CC'd you so I guess you know 100% they were scum as did I being the uninformed townie who could smell bull shit from 10 miles away
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  22. #672

  23. #673

  24. #674

  25. #675

  26. #676

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I am Rosalia Vitale, an honourable resident of this Sicilian town and I'd like to stay here. However, I'm fine with being a day 1 lynch since I usually go down day 1 or 2 anyway but it has always drawn pretty good lines on who is scum and town.

    I have a lot of reading to do but one thing I noticed was MM has done a complete 180 in regards to my position in his lynch pool. I have gone from lynch priority to his top town read. That is a YUGE swing and I wanna find the exact moment or discussion that caused that. I don't think his original scum read of me was a fake push so something pretty serious must of been brought up to sway it that much.

    In regards to Blinks hard defence of me. He is a person that will take a hard stance on people he town reads when he is town. I still have my reservations about him being town as this situation is perfect for a scum to take a hard defence stance defending a town player but this is day 1, I really don't think scum would put themselves in the limelight this early when they could just let a miss lynch go without a hitch.

    I have to go out, just wanted to drop a quick message but I will be back in a couple of hours.
    It's weird I didn't really pick up on that from MM. You and him were the HIGHEST scumreads, you being above him, so it doesn't make sense in any worlds for him to go from scum reading you to town reading you LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  27. #677

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    i have never appealed to emotion as scum, ever. me giving a fuck is about opinions is a scum mesk thing
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  28. #678

  29. #679

  30. #680

  31. #681

  32. #682

  33. #683

  34. #684

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I do like blink's suggestion that MM might be scum. their interactions as well as MM's uncharacteristic defense of blinkskater when I pushed him for "shitty reasons" (yes I admit they were shitty, I was literally looking for any reasons I could find to scumpaint him), along with his general self-awareness don't feel right to me.


    so: thus far
    Spoiler : cvote :

    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox


    these are the people im voting rn. I have a lot more time today than I thought I would bc an assignments deadline just got moved to Monday (from the original deadline which was, erm, in European terms, today in 11 hours).

    mm and blink are both very self-aware when ti comes to their, erm, "voting meta" (they often scum read each other when they're town); MM's posts are kinda forced this game - his interactions with blinkskater especially, DO NOT feel genuine to me.

    also, I do not like MM trying to Lynch efe so early on
    in fact I do not like anyone lynching efe rn
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  35. #685

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You're way more fun when you're town when you're scum you're annoying asf
    that's what the Shogun said
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  36. #686

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I do like blink's suggestion that MM might be scum. their interactions as well as MM's uncharacteristic defense of blinkskater when I pushed him for "shitty reasons" (yes I admit they were shitty, I was literally looking for any reasons I could find to scumpaint him), along with his general self-awareness don't feel right to me.


    so: thus far
    Spoiler : cvote :

    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox


    these are the people im voting rn. I have a lot more time today than I thought I would bc an assignments deadline just got moved to Monday (from the original deadline which was, erm, in European terms, today in 11 hours).

    mm and blink are both very self-aware when ti comes to their, erm, "voting meta" (they often scum read each other when they're town); MM's posts are kinda forced this game - his interactions with blinkskater especially, DO NOT feel genuine to me.

    also, I do not like MM trying to Lynch efe so early on
    in fact I do not like anyone lynching efe rn
    <3

    gn8 now
    I Like Ice Cream

  37. #687

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's weird I didn't really pick up on that from MM. You and him were the HIGHEST scumreads, you being above him, so it doesn't make sense in any worlds for him to go from scum reading you to town reading you LOL
    oh yes, this I did not notice, but you are right. scum mm often does that.

    mm is my Lynch today.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  38. #688

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    sorry for my relative lack of activity this game, I was extremely busy and err, this games a lot more difficult as town (at least for me) so I have to put in a lot more effort for the same amount of content it feels like.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  39. #689

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    did someone say that I was soft-claiming btw? I find that very interesting and would like to know where it happened
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  40. #690

  41. #691

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,Unkn own1234,Clank,Mesk514,DS,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami, rumox,Magoroth,Efekannn02,blinkskater,SkipDay,


    that's current for me:

    In no world do you ever lynch EFE, Mag, rumox, Yagami, they are all town: If consensus is on any one of them EOD, I urge you all to vote me instead, you will then see upon my flip my reads are real and genuine, oh and i almost forgot

    HIGHLY FUCKING ACCURATE.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  42. #692

  43. #693

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    err, thats not what I meant, I mean, I believe someone said that soft-claiming is scummy and could potentially be scum's way of catching TPRs
    that reminds me, MM is especially scummy this game. I do not think MM would townread me if he thought I was trying to draw out TPRs, and I do not feel he prodded me enough. I feel he is scum and did not know how to interact with me properly at the time, whether he should scum read me or not, how strongly, for what reason, and why

    so, Lynch mM and look at his town/scum spew? I think that should be our plan for today
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  44. #694

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    wait so, with the whatever voting system we're using... peoples votes are listed to scummiest to least?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  45. #695

  46. #696

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,blinkskater,Light_Yaga mi,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Clank,DS,Efekannn02, Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16
    How am I not at the top of your list i'm super offended that your biggest scum read at the moment is the same as mine
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  47. #697

  48. #698

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,Unkn own1234,Clank,Mesk514,DS,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami, rumox,Magoroth,Efekannn02,blinkskater,SkipDay,


    that's current for me:

    In no world do you ever lynch EFE, Mag, rumox, Yagami, they are all town: If consensus is on any one of them EOD, I urge you all to vote me instead, you will then see upon my flip my reads are real and genuine, oh and i almost forgot

    HIGHLY FUCKING ACCURATE.
    at the risk of being accused of buddying you I highly agree with your two highest scum reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  49. #699

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I pray to God that Stealth didn't answer that. Seriously... You're asking him to out soft claims? The very point of a soft claim is to not have it outed before you want it to be. Soft claim hunting is the Mafia's job, or at least helps them much more than it helps the Town. That's just bad, and I think you know it. With a nice disclaimer "For the sake of taking the discussion elsewhere"... DENIED.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Efekannn02,Unknown1234,Clank,HueyTheLong,Moj oland,Magoroth,Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,blinkskat er,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,MarshmallowMarshal l,
    -vote Rumox
    Has me as lynch priority.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Mesk514,Hue yTheLong,DS,Magoroth,blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,S kipDay,Light_Yagami,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,


    Alright, this works. I had noticed the same thing anyway (yes it looks like a sheep move but it's not totally one lol, although it's a little bit sheepy :P), so time to save him.

    Well you are wrong ^^ I've already stated in a thread on FM discussion that I was advocating for more policy lynches in the future. Now I really have to go so bye.
    Moves me to top town read, as a self admitted sheep move.


    This is exactly what he did as scum in a previous game. I'd link it if I could be stuffed to find it. It was when I claimed a role D1 that can be converted to Mafia if attacked if anyone remembers that.

  50. #700

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    err, thats not what I meant, I mean, I believe someone said that soft-claiming is scummy and could potentially be scum's way of catching TPRs
    that reminds me, MM is especially scummy this game. I do not think MM would townread me if he thought I was trying to draw out TPRs, and I do not feel he prodded me enough. I feel he is scum and did not know how to interact with me properly at the time, whether he should scum read me or not, how strongly, for what reason, and why

    so, Lynch mM and look at his town/scum spew? I think that should be our plan for today
    this is so pure
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •