1. ISO #3251

2. ISO #3252

3. ISO #3253

4. ISO #3254

5. ISO #3255

6. ISO #3256
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

I can't even begin to imagine what that theory could be tbh.
    can't wait to hear it.
    this game is gonna become a meme.

7. ISO #3257

8. ISO #3258
    Ganelon

Lmao okay 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ISO #3259

I'll be going to bed soon.

Fellas, this is the game I currently see.

rumox - citizen
    magoroth - doctor
    MM - tracker
    SB - sk
    Kenny - mafia

I tried finding my citbro to clean the rest up. DS. got angry and was rather apprehensive to sort out citizen slots, Frinckles I'm kinda sure dodged it (not the first time he dodged, check day 1 about my soft claim reveal. what self respecting town would let that slide?), and Light has yet to come online. Based off this at face value I am leaning on Light being my citbro.

If this is a 2 tracker game I may neck myself. If my big dick theory comes true I will nut.

Listen to my LW if I ever happen to die before the last day.

Try to figure out the Consort so SK can stab em good. Kenny probs tried to create wifom about it by saying DS. is the one who didn't move. Idk tho

10. ISO #3260

11. ISO #3261

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Kenny,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,Marshmallo wMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,Light_Yagami,DS,

Goodnight
    Kenny,Frinckles,DS,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,Sk ipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,

Eh I'll leave the vote in more pure form so you guys can better move it to your desires. EOD is in your hands. I'm assuming SB will vote with self interest and by proxy, our self interest. You know where I stand.

Frinckes > Kenny > DS == Light (My toss up) > SB

Goodnight goodnight

12. ISO #3262

MM is literally confirmed scum and you are voting the confirmed tracker instead.

We can go through odds again if you want. Night 1 started with 12 players. There are 2 tpr a tracker could target from 11 players. Those 2 tpr have 11 players to choose from.
    Unknown followed a tpr night 1, he correctly stated that it is a tpr instead of a citizen and he precisely specified the target. That by itself is a 2% chance.
    I have never in my life seen any player randomly take on a 2% chance for self-defense in FM. That's literally the only situation in which I could possibly not be tracker.

MM actually announced day 1 he is tpr.
    MM said day 2 he was blocked.
    MM day 3, after roughly 24 hours of the day have passed, gave a result, which happened to be the sk.

Yagami claimed to be blocked. I gave an actual correct check on DS. There are only 5 citizen claims. Of those 5 2 are mafia.
    You are claiming Yagami is acting towny. DS was top vote until rumox switched shortly ago. That leaves only 1 player to choose from. That is a 100% chance to guess the sk.

Am I missing something here? Did I go crazy? Are you just memeing and actually intending to vote MM even?
    I really don't even fucking know anymore honestly. This day here is solved. Lynching me always makes the town lose.

13. ISO #3263

Fucking, just saw this with one last check on my phone. Fixed cvote.

Frinckles,Kenny,DS,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,Sk ipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,

Just to reiterate. This is obviously from my POV and I am town.

There is guaranteed 2 mafia voting MM right now for priority lynch, regardless of his alignment. This is confirmed easily by seeing that Magoroth (town) isn't voting him, I'm (town) not voting him and SB (SK) is not voting him. That leaves one more town player who is either voting MM (DS. or Frinckles) or isn't voting him (Light).

Is mafia bussing right now? Fucks me, I'm leaning towards no. Both Trackers have good claims, all I know is there is guaranteed scum voting with Kenny.

14. ISO #3264

15. ISO #3265

Fucking, just saw this with one last check on my phone. Fixed cvote.

Frinckles,Kenny,DS,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,Sk ipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,

Just to reiterate. This is obviously from my POV and I am town.

There is guaranteed 2 mafia voting MM right now for priority lynch, regardless of his alignment. This is confirmed easily by seeing that Magoroth (town) isn't voting him, I'm (town) not voting him and SB (SK) is not voting him. That leaves one more town player who is either voting MM (DS. or Frinckles) or isn't voting him (Light).

Is mafia bussing right now? Fucks me, I'm leaning towards no. Both Trackers have good claims, all I know is there is guaranteed scum voting with Kenny.
    Someone explain to me how the 3 red parts of rumox post aren't blatant scumpainting

16. ISO #3266

17. ISO #3267

18. ISO #3268

Omg kenny at least wait a few hours until I am asleep lol.

Frinckles is your #2 and my #1, why do you care that Frinckles dies? Move him up if you town read him lol. My logic is sound, you just don't want to accept it because you're Mafia hell bent on forcing a miss lynch or just stubborn.
    Where am I making a mistake then with your logic? Why does it work out normally when I do it and only puts MM as town when done with your unexplained math?
    I care about Frinckles because your play today and MM's general defending of Yagami throughout the whole game makes it look like that is a possible team.
    I would always lynch confirmed scum rather than gamble on my scumread bussing another scumread.

19. ISO #3269

If you want citizens to believe you, maybe try understand where they are coming from instead of just discrediting them. I have made it clear I can't in good faith bank the game on a 50/50. I do not have the mechanical proof that you claim you do. Why should I trust you? I don't simply put. I don't trust you or MM enough to bank the 50/50 on today.

I have tried to be as towny as fucking possible by trying to get citbro reads from the other cits but it didn't work. DS got mad and sheeped you cause you said he didn't visit anyone (lol). Frinckles I am pretty sure dodged my questions. He was online for at least 2 of my @'s. So again, Light is POE my citbro by default based of that. I have no control on how other people interact with me, if they don't want to project their town vibes to me I won't read them as town. I tried reaching out to figure shit out but zip luck my dude.

20. ISO #3270

I have tried to be as towny as fucking possible by trying to get citbro reads from the other cits but it didn't work. DS got mad and sheeped you cause you said he didn't visit anyone (lol). Frinckles I am pretty sure dodged my questions. He was online for at least 2 of my @'s. So again, Light is POE my citbro by default based of that. I have no control on how other people interact with me, if they don't want to project their town vibes to me I won't read them as town. I tried reaching out to figure shit out but zip luck my dude.
    If you can't town read me for doing this, when no other as far as I am concerned did then lynch me and be done with it rofl

21. ISO #3271

22. ISO #3272

I am discrediting when you are blatantly scumpainting. You just pulled up incomplete math and said 2 players have to be scum because of that. I pointed out where that is wrong.
    I am not trying to gain your trust. You've majorly responded with scummy reactions to me and are actively trying to control the narrative.
    You even randomly told Mag to shut up. Whether it was a joke or not, Mag did shut up after you did and Mag is the probably most confirmed town here, if you don't count me with my mechanical evidence.

23. ISO #3273

I am trying to gain Mag's trust and, as crappy as that is considering he's scum, stealth's trust. I have 100% evidence on MM being scum. Not convincing the two people with the biggest influence on the lynch about my mechanical evidence would be borderline gamethrowing. There is no way I would play like that no matter what you ask of me. I am interacting with others like you to single out who else I can trust, who even plays pro-town.

24. ISO #3274

If you want citizens to believe you, maybe try understand where they are coming from instead of just discrediting them. I have made it clear I can't in good faith bank the game on a 50/50. I do not have the mechanical proof that you claim you do. Why should I trust you? I don't simply put. I don't trust you or MM enough to bank the 50/50 on today.

I am the current top vote in condorcet. Putting me 2nd in one's list, then claiming to not want to bank on this 50/50 just doesn't align. Condorcet allows for many ways of subtly influencing the vote in scum's favor without taking responsibility, this is one of them.
    I am not seeing those citbro reads and don't see how claiming to try something that didn't happen is towny.
    I am trying to find out who's citizen too, obviously, but it's not working out and frankly listing everyone like that looks like pocketing.

25. ISO #3275

I'll extend an olive branch. Since I don't want you or MM today, I'll put you as my top cvote next to him.

Frinckles,DS,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay, Magoroth,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenny,

@Magoroth and whoever the fuck the other citizen is. If you can put your faith in a straight up coin flip lynch today go ahead. If you can confidently town read one of them other the other, go do it.

It's a no from me today with him.

Also Mag I know you didn't take my joke seriously so please speak your mind because kenny thinks I have suppressed you

26. ISO #3276

27. ISO #3277

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

I'll extend an olive branch. Since I don't want you or MM today, I'll put you as my top cvote next to him.

Frinckles,DS,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay, Magoroth,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenny,

@Magoroth and whoever the fuck the other citizen is. If you can put your faith in a straight up coin flip lynch today go ahead. If you can confidently town read one of them other the other, go do it.

It's a no from me today with him.

Also Mag I know you didn't take my joke seriously so please speak your mind because kenny thinks I have suppressed you

It makes zero sense to not lynch between counter claims here from a town POV

30. ISO #3280

31. ISO #3281

32. ISO #3282

33. ISO #3283
    Ganelon

I think I agree with this lynch, and also with rumox' reasons for scum reading Kenny over mM?
    I simply do not think Frinckles would be trying to get MM lynched the entire game if he were scum with him.

34. ISO #3284
    Ganelon

I won't be here at eod unfortunately so I'll just plop my vote now

35. ISO #3285
    Ganelon

wait DS is the top vote? lol

36. ISO #3286

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think I agree with this lynch, and also with rumox' reasons for scum reading Kenny over mM?
    I simply do not think Frinckles would be trying to get MM lynched the entire game if he were scum with him.
    Why do you agree with me being the top vote? This lynch makes ZERO sense

37. ISO #3287

38. ISO #3288
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Aint That Some Shit.. Huh Wonder If It Works If I Put It 1,000 Xs In The Same Message.. Not Only That But That Constant Voting That Your Doing Is Quite Scummy..

Stealthbomber16,rumox,DS,Frinckles,Kenny,SkipDay,M agoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,
    this is Kira's vote. im gonna try to find everyone else's

39. ISO #3289
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,
    I think this is frinckles' current vote?

40. ISO #3290

Just a reminder again, I am a tracker who saw DS not visit anyone tonight.

Yagami claimed to have been roleblocked.

MM pushed stealth all day until stealth revealed as sk.

Stealth claimed to have killed Huey, which means the mafia killed Voss.

It is a terrible play to let a cop run free as mafia and to also not frame anyone in that situation.

MM has been defending Yagami hard for the poorest reasons all game.

I am tracker who saw DS not visit anyone tonight.

41. ISO #3291

42. ISO #3292
    Ganelon

I just cannot believe that mm and sb16 could be a team though. It doesn’t feel like it

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294
    Ganelon

I don’t follow, sorry. What are you saying then

45. ISO #3295

in progress Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

I didn't see your @ posts tbh, I had to torture myself watching a horrific baseball game.

Anyway, as far as projecting town vibes: It seems like you're not picking them up because you don't want to. On a list of who did the most anti-town things, I have the least. You didn't scum-read 2(3?) fake-claims, you helped MM push a mis-lynch on Efe and now you're protecting someone who is scum while town-reading Light.

I was one of the only ones who didn't want your head for saying something stupid early on. If I'm scum, I misplayed horribly because you would have been an easy fucking lynch. I have been straightforward, answered questions and I have cause 0 mis-lynches.

MM checking SB16 over anyone else makes absolutely no sense and SB16 doubling down on an SK claim after denying MM's check is literally proof of this. He knows I don't want to lynch SK today and it looks like he's trying to avoid the being lynched in favor of MM/Light. One of them is lying, this is a fact and it's likely MM.

MM is hooker fmpov; They would know going into this that #1) DS. is confirmed to have not moved by Kenny, who confirmed Mag. #2) He wouldn't avoid a lynch without substantiating a check after mislynching Efe.

And come on, MM wasn't hooked two times in a row? Okay.

I'm voting MM because he has done everything in his power to manipulate the game. Mislynches, townreading and scumreading air. Controlling the narrative. He's smart but there is a reason you, me, Kenny, Efe, Blink, Light, SB16 and even Mag scumread him at one point. Our three TPR roles were tracker, doctor and cop. MM's claim has been clumsy this entire game -- it was literally pulled out of his ass to avoid a lynch D1 and he had

It looks like I am solely pushing him but Light and Frinckles aint here lol. I'm not picking on him, just only info I have to look at right now besides votes.

Frinckles votes have been kinda bad. Always single or doubles. Another "scared to reveal cards/connections" situation.

Light's cvote is average at best but idk when he was last active.
    Outside of my vote doing next to nothing; You can look at my post history and see the one prior was filled out.. or any of the other ones throughout the game.

I also dropped a nuclear wallpost (that was quoted by Light) that outlined my thoughts on everyone, save for MM.

If you want to find scum and town, pay attention to who moves their vote off of MM towards EOD. But trying to paint a protest vote as a bus or indicative of hiding connections seems a bit contrived. The only reason that isn't scummy to me during our last chance to win is because I know you've done it earlier in the game.

MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,Light_Yagami,r umox,DS,Magoroth,Kenny,SkipDay,Frinckles,

46. ISO #3296

That would be lazy scumplay on my behalf. See also my response to Rumox.

47. ISO #3297

I don’t follow, sorry. What are you saying then
    Try reading through this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM is literally confirmed scum and you are voting the confirmed tracker instead.

We can go through odds again if you want. Night 1 started with 12 players. There are 2 tpr a tracker could target from 11 players. Those 2 tpr have 11 players to choose from.
    Unknown followed a tpr night 1, he correctly stated that it is a tpr instead of a citizen and he precisely specified the target. That by itself is a 2% chance.
    I have never in my life seen any player randomly take on a 2% chance for self-defense in FM. That's literally the only situation in which I could possibly not be tracker.

MM actually announced day 1 he is tpr.
    MM said day 2 he was blocked.
    MM day 3, after roughly 24 hours of the day have passed, gave a result, which happened to be the sk.

Yagami claimed to be blocked. I gave an actual correct check on DS. There are only 5 citizen claims. Of those 5 2 are mafia.
    You are claiming Yagami is acting towny. DS was top vote until rumox switched shortly ago. That leaves only 1 player to choose from. That is a 100% chance to guess the sk.

Am I missing something here? Did I go crazy? Are you just memeing and actually intending to vote MM even?
    I really don't even fucking know anymore honestly. This day here is solved. Lynching me always makes the town lose.

48. ISO #3298

49. ISO #3299

50. ISO #3300

Is there any other reason than mechanics for your reads on MM and me?
    Can you name where he manipulated lynches? He actually dropped his Efe vote and sheeped Mag shortly before EoD yesterday. Voss pushed in the end.

How come you are even saying one of sb or MM is lying? Shouldn't this be about me?