Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3753
  1. ISO #2851

2. ISO #2852

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    im not moving my vote sorry mm
    ...Then you doomed us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2853

I love the way you guys just confirmed sb16 as town lmao
    sorry for scumreading you the entire game sb16
    How the fuck is he confirmed town lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #2854
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dude If We Take What MM Said Day 2 At Face Value Him Being Role Blocked.. Then You Have You Claiming Blink Was Hit 2X.. Lets See If You Can Put 2&2 Together And Get This SB16 Guy.. Who MM Said Killed Huey..
    bruh this is literally open wolfing you won't convince me to vote with you this way

5. ISO #2855

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I Dont Think He Is Town In The Slightest Based On What Night Actions We Have Received Today.. And What Information We Got Yesterday.. This Leads Me To Believe SB16 Is 100% Scum/Mafia.. Based On MM Being RBd N1.. And Now Having This Lead..

6. ISO #2856

7. ISO #2857

I love the way you guys just confirmed sb16 as town lmao
    sorry for scumreading you the entire game sb16
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #2858

Stealth making an empty case on me...

Kenny telling his scummate to not push me today, that they can get Efe today and that I'll be next tomorrow

Me pointing out that his whole case is null and void

~~

And then Stealth not replying to either my post or Kenny's. TELL ME THAT ISN'T SCUMMY.
    Maaaag can you AT LEAST read my stuff? And do you seriously think that I would be defending Light THIS hard if we were scummates?? Come on...

9. ISO #2859

I have this game figured out MM don’t worry

Now think about your reaction to that
    Now realize I know what your reaction was
    I have this game figured out to that degree

This is the stupidest post I’ve written literally ever but I’m feeling good

10. ISO #2860

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    <3
    you must be laughing way too hard right now.

I am going to pull a Spruance and say that if you're town, I will stop playing FM

11. ISO #2861

@Magoroth you better answer this, if you are going to make us lose give a reason for it please lol

12. ISO #2862

13. ISO #2863

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

SDLKJFSKL:FLDJFLKSDGJLKFG
    That will be me if you seriously lynch me, Mag. And yes, I'm totally doing AtE right now because you aren't listening to logic lol. I have only been HONEST all game, even though it was often putting me in a bad light. I've pushed Unknown when he wasn't even being pushed, on D1. You even AGREED with me on that read, and said you had it before I even wrote it. It shows I have been ACTUALLY SCUM HUNTING.

14. ISO #2864
    Ganelon

Maaaag can you AT LEAST read my stuff? And do you seriously think that I would be defending Light THIS hard if we were scummates?? Come on...
    yes. if you Lynch sb16 now you win.

15. ISO #2865

Im 99.99% Sure He Isnt Town..
    No shit lol

16. ISO #2866

yes. if you Lynch sb16 now you win.
    I have been defending Light all game long you fallen squirrel

17. ISO #2867
    Ganelon

exactly

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869
    Ganelon

no I wouldn't. you were never in the spotlight and there were no real trains on you.
    nobody ever tried to Lynch you.
    when we did everyone switched to efe.
    you're not town.

20. ISO #2870
    Ganelon

okay my GOD reads:
    kira is consort
    mm is framer I think
    ds is gf

21. ISO #2871

22. ISO #2872
    Ganelon

and of course frinckles is sk

23. ISO #2873

okay my GOD reads:
    kira is consort
    mm is framer I think
    ds is gf
    Kenny confirmed DS did not visit at start of day

24. ISO #2874
    Ganelon

ah hm
    then mm is gf and ds is framer

25. ISO #2875

okay my GOD reads:
    kira is consort
    mm is framer I think
    ds is gf
    ...no. Mafia is not not roleblocking when there's a SK into play and when I claim Tracker, no way. I wouldn't let that happen. EVEN LESS TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW.

26. ISO #2876
    Ganelon

thats why kira is consort lol
    hes the only one who would do something like that

27. ISO #2877

...no. Mafia is not not roleblocking when there's a SK into play and when I claim Tracker, no way. I wouldn't let that happen. EVEN LESS TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW.
    @naz does SK kill the consort if SK is visited

28. ISO #2878

okay my GOD reads:
    kira is consort
    mm is framer I think
    ds is gf
    OMG U Are Incorrect.. Man.. Im Sorry If The Interactions Currently Between MM And Myself Seem Scummy.. From Your POV.. But If We Take The Actual Evidence Into Consideration.. You Would Reach The Same Conclusion.. That I Have.. Instead Of Going Off What You Perceiving As Scum Talk You Should Look At The Truth.. MM Was RB N1 U Saw 2 Kills On Blink I Was RBd LN 2 Kills Went Out.. MM Saw SB16 Visit Huey.. Lets Please Think Critically Here..

29. ISO #2879

ah hm
    then mm is gf and ds is framer
    Actually, DS being Mafia makes sense by PoE, though. You're obvious town, Light is obvious town to me, I'm confirmed town to myself, Rumox is really likely to be town imo and I still stand by Blink's godread on him lol, and Frinckles is SK.

Leaving Stealthbomber the confirmed scum, Kenny the really really super likely to be scum, and I guess DS by PoE.

We don't even know if there's a framer or not because the scum might just be Actress and we haven't flipped her yet lol.

30. ISO #2880

thats why kira is consort lol
    hes the only one who would do something like that
    If I were the Godfather, I would fucking veto that. NO WAY. That play is dumb and nonsensical.
    @naz does SK kill the consort if SK is visited
    no it does not, I made the setup and it does not.

31. ISO #2881

OMG U Are Incorrect.. Man.. Im Sorry If The Interactions Currently Between MM And Myself Seem Scummy.. From Your POV.. But If We Take The Actual Evidence Into Consideration.. You Would Reach The Same Conclusion.. That I Have.. Instead Of Going Off What You Perceiving As Scum Talk You Should Look At The Truth.. MM Was RB N1 U Saw 2 Kills On Blink I Was RBd LN 2 Kills Went Out.. MM Saw SB16 Visit Huey.. Lets Please Think Critically Here..
    You realize that you aren't exactly helping me (and yourself) there lol? "The actual evidence" is from your own point of view, you can't ask him to take all point of views into consideration if you don't abandon yours a little bit :P

32. ISO #2882

If I were the Godfather, I would fucking veto that. NO WAY. That play is dumb and nonsensical.

no it does not, I made the setup and it does not.
    So this doesn’t make sense to me
    Maybe your tracker claim just hasn’t registered but why would you track Yagami if he is consort you think he is town that doesn’t make sense

33. ISO #2883

You realize that you aren't exactly helping me (and yourself) there lol? "The actual evidence" is from your own point of view, you can't ask him to take all point of views into consideration if you don't abandon yours a little bit :P
    I Guess Thats True.. U Ever Get A Hot Lead In The Mod And PPL Dont Believe You.. Kinda How This Feels Right Now TBH... I Feel You Have A Red Hot Lead.. And Now Nobody Gonna Believe You.. Because Of Dumb Reasons.. Sorry Man..

34. ISO #2884

Maybe your tracker claim just hasn’t registered but why would you track Yagami if he is consort you think he is town that doesn’t make sense
    When the fuck did I track Yagami lol, I never said that... @Magoroth please tell me that you see Stealth is making stuff up right now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. SERIOUSLY. I CLAIMED EARLY ON THAT I HAD TRACKED STEALTH LAST NIGHT AND THAT HE VISTED HUEY. HE CAN'T HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT.

35. ISO #2885

When the fuck did I track Yagami lol, I never said that... @Magoroth please tell me that you see Stealth is making stuff up right now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. SERIOUSLY. I CLAIMED EARLY ON THAT I HAD TRACKED STEALTH LAST NIGHT AND THAT HE VISTED HUEY. HE CAN'T HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT.
    I didn’t say that
    You misunderstand

I’m saying Yagami IS consort- why would he stop blocking if he knows you would not visit him

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I want no one talking to MM. He's 'confirmed' scum. Don't kill him. It'd also be great for everyone to state that they will not be addressing MM.
    Once again, please no one address MM. No quotes, no nothing. He's only contributing to wifom. I'm hoping he gets bored.
    LOL
    LOLOLOLOLOL

DON'T ADDRESS THE TOWNIE, DON'T INTERACT WITH HIM, DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH

(that's a meme here btw, not serious)

Kenny is sooo scum lmao, defending his scummate all-in.
    Tell me Kenny isn't scum lol. And tell me Stealth isn't literally outed scum right now. If you seriously do.... =(((

38. ISO #2888

My apologies for being late again. I told you that I would be busier this week.

I saw Stealthbomber16 visit Huey the Long last night. Huey the Long is a dead cop. It's not a speculation anymore.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Frinckles,DS,rumox,Magoroth, SkipDay,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Now, I bet you all jumped on me? I'm having several DIscord talks right now but I'll be on for hours today, don't you worry. Just let me finish my stuff, some is more or less emergency-ish, but yeah that vote remains.

Also Kenny is 2nd slot because it's unknown slot, I had a serious scum pairing between stealth and unk yesterday at some point.

About efe lynch well rip, it's really HIS god damn fault here though. Not ours. He didn't even try to help at all.
    Its True At Mag He Did..

Please Tell Me You Are Also Seeing What Im Seeing..

39. ISO #2889

40. ISO #2890

41. ISO #2891

42. ISO #2892

I didn’t say that
    You misunderstand

I’m saying Yagami IS consort- why would he stop blocking if he knows you would not visit him
    You're implying I'm town by saying that though lol. And it still doesn't make not roleblocking in a setup with a blockable SK a viable thing, sorry.

43. ISO #2893
    Ganelon

im just gonna start meme'ing again
    Inb4 he is shooting blanks
    You just opened a big wifom machine magoroth.
    Hey Peter has ascended to Godhood by speaking the magical words "Abraham Lincoln"
    Have you been Hitler recently?
    I counterclaim Crier.
    Naz will die, I can promise you this, I visited their home, I shared the wealth, I placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king five times and they will die from the glorious contagion of my political program
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.
    Ignore him, he's just a random read generator.

44. ISO #2894

45. ISO #2895

Tell me Kenny isn't scum lol. And tell me Stealth isn't literally outed scum right now. If you seriously do.... =(((
    Who is third scum in this scenario? DS? Mag? Both were confirmed by Kenny.

Something is not adding up here

46. ISO #2896

Its True At Mag He Did..

Please Tell Me You Are Also Seeing What Im Seeing..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why are y’all going to mag wouldn’t mag always be scum with me in this scenario
    .. lol not really, no. Why would you be scum with mag, I'm curious

47. ISO #2897

You're implying I'm town by saying that though lol. And it still doesn't make not roleblocking in a setup with a blockable SK a viable thing, sorry.
    Well yeah that hypothetical scenario would be in the impossible world that you are town

48. ISO #2898

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.. lol not really, no. Why would you be scum with mag, I'm curious
    If I’m scum with Kenny wouldn’t I also be scum with mag considering their alignments are tied since unknown called him out as a visiting role

49. ISO #2899
    Ganelon

oh and...
    Friedrich der Große is back in town bois.
    selected quotes: "spy lynches confirmed sheriff"
    "Mass Murderer, I challenge you to a duel - I am Veteran. Visit me tonight."
    I'm coroner (gives massive coroner lw even though he is witch): claims coroner: town lynches someone else cuz nobody would claim coroner as scum
    this man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today

50. ISO #2900
    Ganelon

No Because He Claimed Doctor That Visited Blink Night 1 Who Was Attacked Twice Per His Own Words..
    and you know he was attacked twice because your scummates attacked him.
    ah okay.
    still doesn't explain why you don't think I could be sk though :P