S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3753
  1. #2051

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    he had an emergency
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  2. #2052

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well yeah, I was posting that to you. ^^ Glad you're ISOing me.

    Mesk was contributing nothing which is why she was probably high on the lynch list consensus. As much as I would have preferred Blink be lynched, I think I may have been making a mistake because mechanically things aren't adding up**.

    We have 4 TPR.

    Unknown's check is confirmed via Magoroth. Scum wouldn't double fake claim when it's not MYLO so that seems like a believable circumstance. Though it's possible this is SvS.

    Huey + MM are the two TPR I'm considering for a lynch. I don't see lynching outside of them being beneficial -- again, we're not at MYLO. Reason being is that we have nothing tangible to get from them so far except reads.

    **: Assuming I was wrong.
    If you don't think anyone else's vote out is beneficial, you should put Skip Day as your #3 choice. That would more accurately reflect your intentions.

    However, I'd think everyone in this game would agree that us eliminating a scum outside of huey/mm would be a beneficial move.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #2053

  4. #2054

  5. #2055

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sorry for lack of activity yesterday anyway, my line of thinking:

    In this setup there is either an Actress OR Framer.

    Blink was an Actress in every scenario.

    Mechanically there are 3 TPR.

    List of most likely scenario to least likely--


    -Unknown is confirmed scum, he has a suspicious check on him from a cop. Claiming the he was framed directly conflicts with the fact that Blink was an actress. Unknown was pushing for Blink constantly while Blink's 'Townread' on Unknown shifted to a scumread over the course of the day. I didn't even see the 'tracker' check. If someone wants to point me to that I'd appreciate it. I highly doubt this was a mafia v mafia scenario. Unknown is the SK.

    -MM is not a power role. When I hear "I'm a TPR but I'm not going to tell you which one" it sounds like somebody inferring "You'll know which one I am soon enough." The most basic example of this would be Vigilante. We need his input. Claiming like that and then not appearing D2 is scummy.

    -Magoroth claims that he healed Blink but he was attacked twice. From my point of view this implies that either Magoroth is lying scum, Mafia no-killed, Mafia attacked their own actress (if that's allowed.) For the record, I don't scumread Magoroth; He's been gamesolving although his votes have been sheepish.. and that vig shit was really dumb. Then again half the game scumread Rumox over a silly rxn so, whatever.

    -Huey's check is a lie. He should have participated more D1 but it's probably good that he flew under the radar for the most part. Huey is probably not lying about his check and the Unknown v Blinkskater relationship makes sense in context. Compare Blinkskater's rhetoric to Huey's you can see the difference between someone acknowledging his possible demise and someone running towards it.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Clank,L ight_Yagami,DS,Magoroth,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Huey TheLong,Frinckles,SkipDay,


    1 Mafia down, 1 SK down.
    would you mind telling me how you went from huey is #2 most town to, we can only execute huey or mm?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  6. #2056

  7. #2057

  8. #2058

  9. #2059

  10. #2060

  11. #2061

  12. #2062

  13. #2063

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Interesting what about this TPR shitfest tho


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  14. #2064

  15. #2065

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    For a situation in which I would've replaced MM some hours ago when he was inactive, I had a thought of retracting that flounder's crier claim and switching to citizen.
    Considering I'm not MM and now know that Unknown is legit, I'd guess MM is scum. Just to outline my current standing on this one situation.

  16. #2066

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Regardless, lynching anyone within this TPR fest would objectively be terrible play.
    We solve ourselves at night most likely. 2 Tracker claims, 1 cop and 1 doctor, there's 0 chance noone of us is gonna die and there then there's definitely gonna be a chain of checks to verify I'd hope.

  17. #2067

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarsh all,HueyTheLong,Kenny,Magoroth,rumox,DS,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,Voss,


    updating to replace unknown with kenny

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #2068

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Within this group of 4 players we have 3 TPR claims that are very likely correct. Purely statistically that puts us at a 3/4 chance to not just hit town, but to hit a town role that would've been able to verify itself at night.
    And by us I mean not myself for the record lol. It's a 1/3 chance for my guess to be the scum here, instead of 1/4.

  19. #2069

  20. #2070

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Within this group of 4 players we have 3 TPR claims that are very likely correct. Purely statistically that puts us at a 3/4 chance to not just hit town, but to hit a town role that would've been able to verify itself at night.
    And by us I mean not myself for the record lol. It's a 1/3 chance for my guess to be the scum here, instead of 1/4.
    This is why I have Frinckles low. He seems pretty keen on taking a huge risk with our TPR.

  21. #2071

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This is why I have Frinckles low. He seems pretty keen on taking a huge risk with our TPR.
    that makes him scum, not town.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  22. #2072

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Now that means today's lynch should be always be between the independantly scummy citizens.
    I'm down for any train between Yagami, Frinckles, DS or stealth.
    Yagami I have the sk read on, Frinckles seems to be pushing scum agenda with his posts from what I've seen. DS is passive and not in the least bit living up to what I'd expect from a player with his reputation. Stealth iirc hasn't pointed out Yagami's behavior and coasted along many times today. I believe he's a player who knows how to read Yagami, so I'm scumreading him for not doing this. I'm mainly anchoring this on my one game I've had with stealth in Agumon's revenge. We were the 2 cultists and he very well explained how Yagami was arso in that game.

  23. #2073

  24. #2074

  25. #2075

  26. #2076

  27. #2077

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sorry for lack of activity yesterday anyway, my line of thinking:

    In this setup there is either an Actress OR Framer.

    Blink was an Actress in every scenario.

    Mechanically there are 3 TPR.

    List of most likely scenario to least likely--


    -Unknown is confirmed scum, he has a suspicious check on him from a cop. Claiming the he was framed directly conflicts with the fact that Blink was an actress. Unknown was pushing for Blink constantly while Blink's 'Townread' on Unknown shifted to a scumread over the course of the day. I didn't even see the 'tracker' check. If someone wants to point me to that I'd appreciate it. I highly doubt this was a mafia v mafia scenario. Unknown is the SK.

    -MM is not a power role. When I hear "I'm a TPR but I'm not going to tell you which one" it sounds like somebody inferring "You'll know which one I am soon enough." The most basic example of this would be Vigilante. We need his input. Claiming like that and then not appearing D2 is scummy.

    -Magoroth claims that he healed Blink but he was attacked twice. From my point of view this implies that either Magoroth is lying scum, Mafia no-killed, Mafia attacked their own actress (if that's allowed.) For the record, I don't scumread Magoroth; He's been gamesolving although his votes have been sheepish.. and that vig shit was really dumb. Then again half the game scumread Rumox over a silly rxn so, whatever.

    -Huey's check is a lie. He should have participated more D1 but it's probably good that he flew under the radar for the most part. Huey is probably not lying about his check and the Unknown v Blinkskater relationship makes sense in context. Compare Blinkskater's rhetoric to Huey's you can see the difference between someone acknowledging his possible demise and someone running towards it.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Clank,L ight_Yagami,DS,Magoroth,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Huey TheLong,Frinckles,SkipDay,


    1 Mafia down, 1 SK down.
    Here, you have Frinkles as your #1 town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well yeah, I was posting that to you. ^^ Glad you're ISOing me.

    Mesk was contributing nothing which is why she was probably high on the lynch list consensus. As much as I would have preferred Blink be lynched, I think I may have been making a mistake because mechanically things aren't adding up**.

    We have 4 TPR.

    Unknown's check is confirmed via Magoroth. Scum wouldn't double fake claim when it's not MYLO so that seems like a believable circumstance. Though it's possible this is SvS.

    Huey + MM are the two TPR I'm considering for a lynch. I don't see lynching outside of them being beneficial -- again, we're not at MYLO. Reason being is that we have nothing tangible to get from them so far except reads.

    **: Assuming I was wrong.
    Here, you have him as your #1/2 scum.

    What made you change your mind?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  28. #2078

  29. #2079

  30. #2080

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sorry for lack of activity yesterday anyway, my line of thinking:

    In this setup there is either an Actress OR Framer.

    Blink was an Actress in every scenario.

    Mechanically there are 3 TPR.

    List of most likely scenario to least likely--


    -Unknown is confirmed scum, he has a suspicious check on him from a cop. Claiming the he was framed directly conflicts with the fact that Blink was an actress. Unknown was pushing for Blink constantly while Blink's 'Townread' on Unknown shifted to a scumread over the course of the day. I didn't even see the 'tracker' check. If someone wants to point me to that I'd appreciate it. I highly doubt this was a mafia v mafia scenario. Unknown is the SK.

    -MM is not a power role. When I hear "I'm a TPR but I'm not going to tell you which one" it sounds like somebody inferring "You'll know which one I am soon enough." The most basic example of this would be Vigilante. We need his input. Claiming like that and then not appearing D2 is scummy.

    -Magoroth claims that he healed Blink but he was attacked twice. From my point of view this implies that either Magoroth is lying scum, Mafia no-killed, Mafia attacked their own actress (if that's allowed.) For the record, I don't scumread Magoroth; He's been gamesolving although his votes have been sheepish.. and that vig shit was really dumb. Then again half the game scumread Rumox over a silly rxn so, whatever.

    -Huey's check is a lie. He should have participated more D1 but it's probably good that he flew under the radar for the most part. Huey is probably not lying about his check and the Unknown v Blinkskater relationship makes sense in context. Compare Blinkskater's rhetoric to Huey's you can see the difference between someone acknowledging his possible demise and someone running towards it.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Clank,L ight_Yagami,DS,Magoroth,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Huey TheLong,Frinckles,SkipDay,


    1 Mafia down, 1 SK down.
    Here, you have HUEY as your #1 town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well yeah, I was posting that to you. ^^ Glad you're ISOing me.

    Mesk was contributing nothing which is why she was probably high on the lynch list consensus. As much as I would have preferred Blink be lynched, I think I may have been making a mistake because mechanically things aren't adding up**.

    We have 4 TPR.

    Unknown's check is confirmed via Magoroth. Scum wouldn't double fake claim when it's not MYLO so that seems like a believable circumstance. Though it's possible this is SvS.

    Huey + MM are the two TPR I'm considering for a lynch. I don't see lynching outside of them being beneficial -- again, we're not at MYLO. Reason being is that we have nothing tangible to get from them so far except reads.

    **: Assuming I was wrong.
    Here, you have him as your #1/2 scum.

    What made you change your mind?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  31. #2081

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Now I think any correct citizen should first and foremost go against those in the same boat as themselves instead of pushing the state away from them. Independantly of the current gamestate.
    Now, again, this group contains
    rumox, Voss, Efe, Yagami, Frinckles, stealth, DS.
    Rumox and Voss successfully shifted the state in their direction and did the job correctly. It's safe to say they are solidly towny.
    Of the other 5 noone really scumhunted correctly from what I've seen. Tho ofc I can't be as accurate with my understanding of the situation as I would've been if I was part of this game all that time.
    Efe I believe is the one player who frankly put I have the easiest time forgiving the incorrect focus during the day. Early on I believe he was taunting rumox too. Not sure when he stopped doing so tho.

    The others I'd have to analyze some more and probably won't really do this now as it's fairly late.

  32. #2082

  33. #2083

  34. #2084

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm awake.

    If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went. The only way I switch my lynch off MM is if there is more TPR claims. I also trust Huey's claim because I think it's fair to assume Cop is a role that is in this game considering the "possibility" of Framer being in it, and also no one is CC him. I also trust Magoroth's claim cause I think its safe to assume Doctor is a role in this game (2 scum killers) and he isn't CC'd.

    Also I agree on Voss in regards to light. His posts are shit and come across as fake as fuck. I have him blocked on the forums so I have to manually reveal his posts to read them, that's why I didn't "respond" to his shit question to me.
    What about unknown + mag mafia team and a silent vigilante laughing at us in the form of light or efe

  35. #2085

  36. #2086

  37. #2087

  38. #2088

  39. #2089

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    ^^^^^^
    ahahaha I’m on board now

    I want to note I said all this yesterday. Envision that sentence in as snarky of a voice as you’d like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  40. #2090

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Frinckles When Voss pushed the gamestate away from the TPR cycle lynch, how did you interpret Voss' actions?
    Almost all your posts were in a way in opposition to Voss' play since he subbed in. Have you considered his idea to be of scummy intent? What about rumox?
    That's easy to infer. Lynching outside of a 50/50 is non-town.

    I know you're just hopping in but that even seems a bit defensive, more than unknown who I townread.

    I see it like this: If two trackers cannot exist (according to Rumox who I respect to not angleshoot.)

    One of them must be lynched.

    If I was wrong about Blinkskater, one of his #1 FOS was MM.

    Unknown has substantiated that Magoroth visited Blink. That's tangible information and the logical result is to lynch MM.

    MM claimed a TPR yesterday at the end of a rope. Conveniently he was role-blocked despite being scummy to multiple people.

  41. #2091

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Now I think any correct citizen should first and foremost go against those in the same boat as themselves instead of pushing the state away from them. Independantly of the current gamestate.
    Now, again, this group contains
    rumox, Voss, Efe, Yagami, Frinckles, stealth, DS.
    Rumox and Voss successfully shifted the state in their direction and did the job correctly. It's safe to say they are solidly towny.
    Of the other 5 noone really scumhunted correctly from what I've seen. Tho ofc I can't be as accurate with my understanding of the situation as I would've been if I was part of this game all that time.
    Efe I believe is the one player who frankly put I have the easiest time forgiving the incorrect focus during the day. Early on I believe he was taunting rumox too. Not sure when he stopped doing so tho.

    The others I'd have to analyze some more and probably won't really do this now as it's fairly late.

    Is there some sort of "push DS" memo that was passed along as you got subbed in? Why do you think I havent scumhunted correctly? I had MM as scum yesterday and he is counter claiming you. So you think I didnt scumhunt that correctly?

  42. #2092

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I fully recognize that I have partially derailed the TPR claim game. But i stand by my assertion that I think scum will clean up the TPRs for us, and will reference this post in the future if I get scum painted for it.
    Food for thought
    Voss/Unknown/Magoroth scum team?

    I mean probably not but I am making this post so I can see this idea later
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  43. #2093

  44. #2094

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    if Blink was actually mafia then im glad I messed up the game hard


    Atleast Blink kept shouting with "KILL ME KILL ME" that makes him town in my book right now but I know that Blink is capable of lying well
    if blink was mafia then everyone should be pushing unk here.... why do people keep forgetting that part while mentioning a scum blink?

  45. #2095

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Food for thought
    Voss/Unknown/Magoroth scum team?

    I mean probably not but I am making this post so I can see this idea later
    if unk is scum, there is a high probabilty that Mag is as well, but we wouldnt really be able to test that until someone else claims or flips or something

  46. #2096

  47. #2097

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Now that means today's lynch should be always be between the independantly scummy citizens.
    I'm down for any train between Yagami, Frinckles, DS or stealth.
    Yagami I have the sk read on, Frinckles seems to be pushing scum agenda with his posts from what I've seen. DS is passive and not in the least bit living up to what I'd expect from a player with his reputation. Stealth iirc hasn't pointed out Yagami's behavior and coasted along many times today. I believe he's a player who knows how to read Yagami, so I'm scumreading him for not doing this. I'm mainly anchoring this on my one game I've had with stealth in Agumon's revenge. We were the 2 cultists and he very well explained how Yagami was arso in that game.
    What exactly is my reputation?

  48. #2098

  49. #2099

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    Back To Day 1..
    LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE SOFTCLAIMED VIG
    MM
    MAG
    ME
    RUMOX (I think?)
    YAGAMI

    Can we get 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  50. #2100

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •