S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 3753
  1. #701

  2. #702
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :

    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles

  3. #703
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Has me as lynch priority.




    Moves me to top town read, as a self admitted sheep move.


    This is exactly what he did as scum in a previous game. I'd link it if I could be stuffed to find it. It was when I claimed a role D1 that can be converted to Mafia if attacked if anyone remembers that.
    I think I was in that game and so too were efe, mm, blink, our dear host naz, and unknown

  4. #704

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MM literally hasn't moved from #1 for me. You were taking our argument to heart too much.

    Your the copycat
    How can I copy you if I didn't know you had MM as tom scum until now lol? Your thread content doesn't match up with your reads, I think you know flipping me right now is bad.

    You literally all but called me a filthy scum in your responses, now you're going to hedge on me? LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  5. #705
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    thats when you called a GOD read on lenneth if I remember correctly

  6. #706

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    How can I copy you if I didn't know you had MM as tom scum until now lol? Your thread content doesn't match up with your reads, I think you know flipping me right now is bad.

    You literally all but called me a filthy scum in your responses, now you're going to hedge on me? LOL
    Why would I flip to you if I want someone else lynched first?

    I place my vote wherever the fuck I'd like to. Yes, your scum but I'd like to get the other scum first. Wait your turn.

    Hedging, really.

  7. #707

  8. #708

  9. #709

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why would I flip to you if I want someone else lynched first?

    I place my vote wherever the fuck I'd like to. Yes, your scum but I'd like to get the other scum first. Wait your turn.

    Hedging, really.
    Lmao K
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  10. #710

  11. #711

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also my thread content is different because I'm still on the way home.

    I really find it hard to believe you didnt check my vote in the middle of our argument when I explained that you could do it.
    well believe it. You can't discredit that much and not have me as your priority scum read, it makes no sense from a town perspective
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #712

  13. #713

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    well believe it. You can't discredit that much and not have me as your priority scum read, it makes no sense from a town perspective
    To be skeptical because I dont know or care about your meta?

    Nobody here is town until they towntell or they flip. You had some genius idea people disliked, argued about it and then buddied all but me and MM who I also fos.

  14. #714

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    "Oh cool Frinckles, thanks for letting me know and citing examples of its use."

    "Now I'm not gonna do it."

    This seems like a sneaky way to make me look like I'd like to OMGUS when my #1 has no changed at all. We even started the argument with that fact.
    what are you even talking about if you're going to continue to discredit me I can't take you serious with your vote on MM LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  15. #715

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    To be skeptical because I dont know or care about your meta?

    Nobody here is town until they towntell or they flip. You had some genius idea people disliked, argued about it and then buddied all but me and MM who I also fos.
    that's your "scum implemented version" of the truth not what actually happened.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  16. #716

  17. #717

  18. #718

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And THE GREATEST IRONY.

    Is that your own townreads are slowly becoming your fos one by one. Rising higher and higher. Everyone you claimed was pure and town and good is slowly rising. Compare your cvotes. Actually, anyone compare them.
    wrong.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  19. #719

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    well i think im gonna have to put my vote on frinckles, no way i allow someone to put me next to MM on a list.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  20. #720

  21. #721

  22. #722

  23. #723

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    huey liked it, then you sheeped stealths read about not liking it.

    you just discredit post after post that I make, the fact you have 2 other players above me on your votes is practically you scum slipping all over the thread.
    I dont need to discredit anything. You have based 90% of this game off absolutely nothing. You fail to acknowledge other players actually doing meaningful things.

    Nobody is scumslipping. Your reads are just terribly off balance. Arguing with you is a death sentence. Anyone who disagrees becomes an fos. Any opposition must be wrong because you're right.

    That's a nice way to strong arm yourself into a scum win.

  24. #724

  25. #725

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Guys there is a potential scum actress in this game who can take the role of ANY town member in this game from the graveyard this happens during night one.

    there are SERIOUS problems with the way frinckles interacts with me in the thread, then scumreads 2 other people above me. I'm banking on my greenflip to secure the future of the town here.

    Frinckles would know this being scum and would want to try and discredit me as much as possible without actually making me the lynch.

    SO listen up, I'm advocating for my own lynch right now to show you guys that my intentions are pure and just once i FLIP.

    If you think I do this as scum then you're wrong because that would be game throwing. I'm in no danger of being lynched ATM but I want that to change.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  26. #726

  27. #727

  28. #728

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hey now, carpel tunnel is real fam.
    I Kinda Feel Like Thats What You And Blink Are Doing To Each Other Here.. Fish Tunneling.. Back And Forth.. Its Like CNN NBC Trying To Both Slam Trump..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  29. #729

  30. #730

  31. #731

  32. #732

  33. #733

  34. #734
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    wait a fucking sec, theres an actress??
    Now I really need to to read the setup

  35. #735
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Lmao it was in the opening post and i missed it

  36. #736

  37. #737

  38. #738

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well if it woke you up I guess I can move it. You hadn't said or done much recently but were pretty aggressive early.
    yeah, well... shrugs that's just how i am
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  39. #739

  40. #740

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Efe, Clank, Yagami, Unknown, DS all need to drop a cvote.

    we can just policy lynch everyone who doesn't want to share their votes, if scum wins so be it.

    I have yet to have an opportunity to delve into whatever the fuck voting structure yall have yet so thats gonna wait from me tbh

  41. #741

  42. #742

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    -vote Frinckles


    not gonna cvote cause still unsure but yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  43. #743

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Was It Because You Were 2 Good At The Game? That They Forced You Into Early Retirement?
    I am considered to be one of the greatest scum players of all time, though no, that is not why. I'm a bit controversial. You will either love me or hate me I think. Lots of people hate me, though if you dare a glimpse into the depths of my soul I am but a lovable rascal who leans toward chaotic neutral

  44. #744

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I am considered to be one of the greatest scum players of all time, though no, that is not why. I'm a bit controversial. You will either love me or hate me I think. Lots of people hate me, though if you dare a glimpse into the depths of my soul I am but a lovable rascal who leans toward chaotic neutral
    Is This You Admitting You Are Scum?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  45. #745

  46. #746

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    @DS.

    Can you post your reads on what has happened so far? If you have already done so can you link it?
    Have yet to be able to backread. I like Blink's tone. I would put that town, thats my only real read. There was one other that off tone I liked, I havent been able to seperate anyones posts really mentally as Im still trying to figure out who is who

  47. #747

  48. #748

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because Im Still Trying To Actually Figure Out Where My Vote Should Go.. If You Would Please Read The Thread Ive Explained Why I Havent Voted Anything Other Then Skip Day At This Junction.. Still 24 Hours Left.. No Point In Rushing Into A Mistake..
    If you have a good case I dont understand why you wouldn't present it again for me so I dont have to go chasing waterfalls?

  49. #749

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Your tone shifted in a matter of 3 posts. Look Blink, you say I'm discrediting you 1,000,000 times and you'd be right. I am. Your rhetoric and reasoning is weak and non-genuine. You're strong-arming your way towards a scum victory and it's clear. You claimed arrogance at the beginning of the game, that your meta reads are infallible and then you slowly push players like Unknown and Stealthbomber up your list over the course of 24 hours. Players who you at one point had a strong town read on, though suddenly you misjudged? Players who you use words like 'pure' on just to appeal to them until they call out your bullshit and now they're scum. When they slowly begin flipping green, you'll go to the middling pack, players like Huey, Mesk, DS, Light etc.

    Why?

    You've buddied at least four people this game based off of meta and had zero interaction with them after the fact. I'll assume some of them simply don't want anything to do with you until D2, that's fine. If they don't want to ask the important questions, I will.

    Why would you try instating your own voting policy, then basically continue to do it afterwards?

    A plan failed; One we both know wasn't feasible to begin with. Will you call this game non-Mafia when you lose because of the voting system?

    So you recoil, stop the debate. Let the shitposting begin, it's easier to buddy that way afterall.

    Suddenly you drop this gambit of a post, inviting death to one of us.

    Start reciting that your intentions are pure, another emotion heart-tug. Okay.

    But see, here's the kicker -- and we can ignore that I'm Frinckles for a moment.

    You talked the entire time about your meta reads, strong-arming everyone and responding with defensive nonsensical words like discrediting' 'painting' etc,. whenever push comes to shove.

    And now suddenly, you say the magic word. Actress!
    Oh my word, an Actress? God forbid.

    Who the fuck said there was an Actress? Look, yes you're confirmed scum in my eyes.. ..But in what world was that not the most colossal slip I've ever heard.

    We don't even know how many of each TPR we have, but suddenly -- you've narrowed down this hypothesis that there is in fact an Actress in this save and that I am that Actress.

    there are SERIOUS problems with the way frinckles interacts with me in the thread, then scumreads 2 other people above me. I'm banking on my greenflip to secure the future of the town here.
    Really? Serious problems? Like what? ...Confrontation? Debate? Skepticism? Rationality?

    Tell you what, I'll move Mesk514 down a notch for you; I mostly wanted her attention and she's playing now -- but lemme finish.

    So, Actress is suddenly apart of the picture and then we get this:

    Guys there is a potential scum actress in this game who can take the role of ANY town member in this game from the graveyard this happens during night one.
    This -- by the way, is not how Actress works at all.

    Actress does not take a role from a Graveyard. They appear as one when they die. You ACTUALLY decided to switch your rhetoric over to mechanics and you didn't even read the roles list. A sloppy slip.

    No no no no ! You aren't getting off the hook that easily either.

    SO listen up, I'm advocating for my own lynch right now to show you guys that my intentions are pure and just once i FLIP.
    ..Why? What kind of role or even player would advocate for their own death so aggressively? This is the most classic example of emotional appeal. What else do any of us have to give other than death?

    If you think I do this as scum then you're wrong because that would be game throwing. I'm in no danger of being lynched ATM but I want that to change.
    So, you don't kill him cause that's gamethrowing and he isn't even close to being lynched!.. So logically: You kill me, the Actress right? And when I flip town and it's a mechanical fact that I'm town, Blink gets lynched next ..right? After being able to spend your night action to appear town, right. Fun fact, an actress taking a gambit on her own death wouldn't be a gamethrow: It's literally the most important part of the role.

    So Blink, you've convinced me to bring you up to #1 in my book. Grats. There was a slight notion that you may have been town when we first started talking about your unique ThunderNote voting system. And yeah -- I really did find MM scummier than you but if you're going to slip that badly, I think bringing the rope around your neck earlier is justified (especially given this context.)

    Just to put it perspective one last time..

    Frinckles would know this being scum and would want to try and discredit me as much as possible without actually making me the lynch.
    So not only have are you suggesting I'm Mafia, but you're also pin-pointing me as 1 of 5 possible roles out of nowhere.

    Blink where did you get the knowledge that there was:

    -An Actress
    (And to have that knowledge)
    -Some sort of pre-game/night 0 chat for Mafia.

    ?

    ..............

    If any of that information was given somewhere in this thread by Naz, please cite it and I'll retract the latter statements.

    I cannot wait for your response and others are free to chime in.

  50. #750

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •