"Going to throw my two cents in: whether or not "CHOO CHOO" was said, a player left the game and caused multiple people followed suit. Since it's my replay, I have the advantage of pulling it up and listing out what the game save was. Pretty much it's 5 Mafia vs 5 Triad with some neutrals thrown in, plus a Judge for kicker. Is the save normal? Not one bit. Is it trolley though? I'd say not really. It's a Mafia vs Triad slug-fest where Judge gets to decide the winner. It seems this falls under what Mostache said earlier about how he hates cult saves, but doesn't leave them immediately. I think it's worth at least 1-2 day/night cycles of seeing what the save is like before actioning on it. IMO just accept the punishment, don't be a leaver, and move on."
So you'll have me sit down and take a stain to my record because you were having a bad day and mostache decided to play fast and loose with the rules? Nice. Don't pretend like at least 2 people aren't gonna leave 90% of the time if you pick lawless without anyone saying choo, people didn't wanna play this so people left it's that simple. If this bullshit gets forced down my throat I'm gonna show some real leave trains with 30 minutes worth of replays and tabbing in an out of sc and sc2mafia to process those reports.