{Watch List} Battlesauce 1-S2-1-8198499
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Battlesauce 1-S2-1-8198499

Battlesauce - Jailor - Hotkey 6

Crime Gamethrow: Throws as town, gets himself executed in jail on purpose.

Silent all game

When i jail him he asks to die

When jailed Night 4
    Chatlog
    Him: Eat my penis
    Him: harder
    Him: I hope you and 15 suck eachother off.

Edit:
    and now next game he griefs me cause i said i would report him.

Jails and execs me N1

Edit:

And again, this time he was kidnapper but he's still targetting me n1 cause thats what griefers do.

holy crap, reporting people r just causing me to have shit games for weeks before any bans occur on the ones causing it.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; October 2nd, 2019 at 05:09 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Battlesauce 1-S2-1-8198499

Battlesauce 1-S2-1-8198499

Game 1:
    He and souleater are jailors. They together jail and exe the executioner n2. n4 souleater jails him, and just say antagonistic things in jail leading to his execution. If he claimed jailor, he would have been let alive, knowing they both killed the same person n2.

Game 2,3:
    He rolls kidnapper and jailor and goes for souleater. In jail, he asks for a link of the report.

Intentional gamethrowing and greifing

WL x 3

Comments:
    I hate players who are proud of gamethrowing.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I had no idea the person that jailed me was real jailor (brain damaged guy named SoulEater). That was not confirmed. I dont have to tell anyone I dont know anything. Spoiled kid reporting for a simple loss and you actually even listen to this? Quite pathetic.

What no one wants to admit is that the jailor execed me on orders from (14) THE MAFIA whoms dick was supposed to be sucked. (and should have been). If any of you were half as smart as me, problems like this would not even occur. I hate admins who encourage these cupcakes into reporting instead of learning to play. Way to dumb down the community. bravo!

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by BattleSauce View Post
    I had no idea the person that jailed me was real jailor (brain damaged guy named SoulEater). That was not confirmed. I dont have to tell anyone I dont know anything. Spoiled kid reporting for a simple loss and you actually even listen to this? Quite pathetic.

What no one wants to admit is that the jailor execed me on orders from (14) THE MAFIA whoms dick was supposed to be sucked. (and should have been). If any of you were half as smart as me, problems like this would not even occur. I hate admins who encourage these cupcakes into reporting instead of learning to play. Way to dumb down the community. bravo!
    "If I had said. No sir I cant tell you sorry." I wouldn't be getting reported, so clearly is is just punishing me for a bad attitude. Atleast change the crime to snowflake melting.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by BattleSauce View Post
    "If I had said. No sir I cant tell you sorry." I wouldn't be getting reported, so clearly is is just punishing me for a bad attitude. Atleast change the crime to snowflake melting.
    If you said "I'm jailor I exed the executioner n1 with you" then this report wouldn't exist at all.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

7. ISO #7

This is just a sad abuse of power on both ends.
    Reporting player- "holy crap, reporting people r just causing me to have shit games for weeks before any bans occur on the ones causing it." Clearly this player is trying to use the system to bully players on a constant basis "for weeks" as this was my first encounter with him (any other reports to back this up?).

Admin- "I hate players who are proud of gamethrowing." I asked him to "post the report" because he said he had already made it, which was impossible. he was obviously just thinking he would intimidate me with an empty threat. When it didn't work he then had to post what can only be described as a "cry to mommy letter" about how all his games suck because everyone is mean to him.. However it seems me calling him out triggered you into actually validating this claim.

Since we are reporting people for anything that triggers us now, do I get to report him for not eating my dick?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I understand your skull is thick but try to listen:

I did not throw the game.

Do you understand? I get that he is a little kid reporting for a loss but how do you not understand? I was under no obligation to give info to a person I assumed was kidnapper, as he was whispering the mafia (14) all game. I was executed night 2 and accused of gamethrowing for literally no reason. This means anyone who believes a town to be mafia and treats them as such deserves reporting. If anyone should have been reported it was him for listening to the mafia and then executing town. so bad. both of you.

You should not be an arbiter or and admin for that matter. Not sure how much you donated for it but, I guarantee that is why you are here.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11