User Tag List

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2921
  1. ISO #1551

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    how do you know there is cult?
    Are you saying yoek is cult?
    Because his soul hides something sinister, can't you see? Can't you see the darkness emerging from what you think is the light?? This man might not be admitting, but the darkness of his slips are showing a path of light to his death.

~~

You say I'm necessarily lying because Harold claims he was not mindcontrolled.
    Did you not consider the very likely possiblity, in the game of Mafia, that he... LIED???

2. ISO #1552

I'm not fucking contradicting myself at all. You need to learn to read.

I've said since day 1 I've thought is scum and that MP and him is likely SCUM VS SCUM yesterday.

I am NOW considering you to POTENTIALLY be a scum partner with as you can not see basic logic.

Now things are DIFFERENT since harold said he was not controlled last night.

So is lying for sure.

I'm a fucking vet, I don't know how or why a vet scum or neutral would even make sense.
    I've said that to that they could be scum vs scum. Obviously you don't know how to retain thread information. I said that before you even, so if anything you just piggy backed my reads.

Don't even try to host meta it that's terrible play. we just had a town role that should have been neutral, I don't think you understand how the game of mafia is played tbh.

You're scummy asf and i've already stated the reasons why at the start of the day you're just burying yourself deeper and deeper.

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    I've said that to that they could be scum vs scum. Obviously you don't know how to retain thread information. I said that before you even, so if anything you just piggy backed my reads.

Don't even try to host meta it that's terrible play. we just had a town role that should have been neutral, I don't think you understand how the game of mafia is played tbh.

You're scummy asf and i've already stated the reasons why at the start of the day you're just burying yourself deeper and deeper.
    Let me say this louder.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

If you honestly thought was scum why did you pull so hard off his train for MP?

You're probably fucking Cult with fucking

Only thing that makes sense.

6. ISO #1556

This is probally the scummiest post in the game right here by sadface.

It feels forced and out of place. Why wait untill I leave to decipher the situation? In no way do any of masterpieces responses to my pushing him amount to any kind of townyness. Please explain how how eould even come to a TVT conclusion there. Just because we had a significant little back and forth doesn't make what came out on his end towny whatsoever.

Are you trying to say that scum can't have a lot of posts? If so that's flat out ignorant it's like creating a false world where you say scum wouldnt be going back and forth like that to fit a scummy agenda.

Ladies and gentleman I think this can be one of two things here either sadface and masterpiece are scum aligned OR in the offchance I am wrong about masterpiece's alignment being that of the scum team, and he's just a slank do nothing towny then sadface just TMI'D us both as town with the shallowest of our going back and forths asTVT reasonings, and is likley scum himself.

More to come later on.
    Here @screams, this might help you're minuscule pea brain analyze things better

7. ISO #1557

B/C if you honestly thought was scum, it wouldn't have mattered if he was lynched over MP b/c it was a good lynch either way.

Also you would have recognized that powers were more dangerous than what MP was claiming as he's abilities were never activated by host in thread.

Therefore you're failing to try and scumpaint me.

I'm town aligned vet, and if you wanna try to bury me, bring it the fuck on, for no one knows my true identity and if you do figure it out. Know you will have a very steep hill to battle me.

8. ISO #1558

Let me say this louder.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID
    Screams, screams, please pay attention to my words! Heed the warning of the Blackmailed, for ignoring it would have a terrible cost for the Town. A lynch upon one of our soul mates would be horrible. The earth would tremble and the sky would fall, the great Darkness would take over, and all hope would be lost....

Note that this is just for poetry reasons,
    there is no big deal here, just listen to my aforementioned reasons!

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

it's in the fucking thread that you apparently can't fucking read.

LOOK AT THE PROGRESSIONS. sadface had a towny end of day, all his actions felt genuine.

I WAS NEVER FUCKING ON THE SADFACE TRAIN SO HOW COULD I PULL OFF IT YOU LIEING PIECE SACK OF SHIT.

only thing that makes sense is your scum.

LETS NOT FORGET YOU WERE OPPOSED TO VOTING MASTERPIECE. HE FLIPPED SCUM.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

Paranoia will lose us all.... Yoek is not being honest, and I can sense darkness around him. I had planned to push Bungalow, to see the depths of his soul by making him feel vulnerable. Alas! this doesn't seem to be the time for it!
    -vote S-FM Yoek

~~

If I am allowed to,
    I would like to pay a visit to 2.

13. ISO #1563

B/C if you honestly thought was scum, it wouldn't have mattered if he was lynched over MP b/c it was a good lynch either way.

Also you would have recognized that powers were more dangerous than what MP was claiming as he's abilities were never activated by host in thread.

Therefore you're failing to try and scumpaint me.

I'm town aligned vet, and if you wanna try to bury me, bring it the fuck on, for no one knows my true identity and if you do figure it out. Know you will have a very steep hill to battle me.
    no, you're just ignoring all of my points and ignoring all of the information thats there in the thread.

I think you really suck at this game.

14. ISO #1564

I'm going to go to bed, because the failure of logic on yoek's part is actually making me angry lol.

I'll let the other members of town, more specifically CONFIRMED town JFK weigh in.
    Only a dark mind deals in absolutes.... Unless you have an actual prophecy to give to us, that is. If you do, then the might of the Light will shine upon us, for we will have a confirmed Adept of the Light, a Townie!!!

15. ISO #1565

it's in the fucking thread that you apparently can't fucking read.

LOOK AT THE PROGRESSIONS. sadface had a towny end of day, all his actions felt genuine.

I WAS NEVER FUCKING ON THE SADFACE TRAIN SO HOW COULD I PULL OFF IT YOU LIEING PIECE SACK OF SHIT.

only thing that makes sense is your scum.

LETS NOT FORGET YOU WERE OPPOSED TO VOTING MASTERPIECE. HE FLIPPED SCUM.
    I wasn't OPPOSED to voting MP. I said was a better fucking lynch b/c not only did it take potentially DANGEROUS power off the board, it gave us who his MOTHER is, who could also be EVIL.

Objectively was a better fucking lynch.

I put MP at L-1 twice when I didn't fucking have to, so fuck you for the "you opposed it"

You pulled people from train and were like 'I can save you bro'

So what's your all powerful god saving role then?

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

You're either shit scum or shit town. We'll find out either way.
    Stop ignoring my words! I doubt you fully understand how my power works, you seem to see it as an overwhelming wave while it is a gentle drizzle. The drizzle of a delayed death, but still a gentle drizzle. No magic of mine can fake results or do whatever a mind corrupted by the Darkness would say it can do.

19. ISO #1569

I wasn't OPPOSED to voting MP. I said was a better fucking lynch b/c not only did it take potentially DANGEROUS power off the board, it gave us who his MOTHER is, who could also be EVIL.

Objectively was a better fucking lynch.

I put MP at L-1 twice when I didn't fucking have to, so fuck you for the "you opposed it"

You pulled people from train and were like 'I can save you bro'

So what's your all powerful god saving role then?
    You're planting seeds of speculation again. You can't say sadface was a better lynch beacue MP was so fucking scummy and guess what he flipped scum what the hell is wrong with you.

If you read the thread I was telling you that I can save you., I already told you I laid wifom out with that claim, stop twisting the narrative to fit your scummy intentions.

I had my vote on MP for almost all of the day called him out as scum instantly.

Oh wow you put your ally on L1 at the EOD congrats, that's shit tier scum play imo

20. ISO #1570

Come on screams, vote me up too, if you don't then your thread posts will not be aligning with your actions.

-vote s-fm screams
    LOL it's begining of day 2 and 3 people have posted. If you think I'm hard tunneling anyone this early, you are worse at this game than I thought.

All of these interactions are giving other people necessary information.

If you honestly think I'm some fucking fake ass scum vet, then convince everyone to lynch me. If they're dumb enough to fall for it, then I don't care.

I apologize for calling people stupid and for cursing so much. I'm trying to be a better person and I'm allowing my frustration at the literal lack of thought by yoek take over.

Anyway. I'm not arguing with you anymore. I'll vote when there's more information.

Right now the spotlight is on you harold and

You're ignroing lying about controlling harold, or harold lying about being controlled. Either you or harold are lying.

So the lynch is between you three, and you show know that as a towny. So why make this about me and you? If you're SO sure harold is the scum for "lying about you" why move the vote to me? I'm a *maybe* scum and in your eyes harold is a DEFINITE scum. How is this town motivated?

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

Well, I think that what happens now is too strange for me to follow the Iron Cage's well-ordered plan exactly. Our fallen comrade, Peepeepoopoo, hath given to me the Power to end one's life during the day. The Knife. Tearing through time and space, it will work as if it was used at night, yet would be in the plain light of the day.

Do you wish me to unleach the power of a thousand suns on the corrupted Egg to cook it forever?

23. ISO #1573

You're planting seeds of speculation again. You can't say sadface was a better lynch beacue MP was so fucking scummy and guess what he flipped scum what the hell is wrong with you.

If you read the thread I was telling you that I can save you., I already told you I laid wifom out with that claim, stop twisting the narrative to fit your scummy intentions.

I had my vote on MP for almost all of the day called him out as scum instantly.

Oh wow you put your ally on L1 at the EOD congrats, that's shit tier scum play imo

I never said you didn't say you could save me. I'm saying you said, so nice try trying to twist what I was saying. You used ur ability to save me to pull me from voting as my 'cop claim' so I'd join you on MP train.

I told harold to hammer MP.

I'm not a shit Mafia player and I don't bus my scummates.

You're gonna look really dumb if you're town, and really dumb if your scum either way.

24. ISO #1574

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Stop ignoring my words! I doubt you fully understand how my power works, you seem to see it as an overwhelming wave while it is a gentle drizzle. The drizzle of a delayed death, but still a gentle drizzle. No magic of mine can fake results or do whatever a mind corrupted by the Darkness would say it can do.
    Screams, Earth and Knives, HEED MY CALL! An era of darkness will come if more deaf dialogue between an adept of the Light and a corrupted soul happens, for we will not have time to debate...

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

Well, I think that what happens now is too strange for me to follow the Iron Cage's well-ordered plan exactly. Our fallen comrade, Peepeepoopoo, hath given to me the Power to end one's life during the day. The Knife. Tearing through time and space, it will work as if it was used at night, yet would be in the plain light of the day.

Do you wish me to unleach the power of a thousand suns on the corrupted Egg to cook it forever?
    I'd like that tbh, if he's town we lynch harold

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

I'd like that tbh, if he's town we lynch harold
    If you were corrupted by Darkness, you would have spent so much effort to perform actions, such as claimg to be SWAT, that make no sense if your mind is actually corrupted. I choose to trust you are an adept of the Light like I am.

But do you think we should wait for more souls to share their ideas before I cook the egg?

30. ISO #1580

Also if I was scum, why the fuck would I admit I lied about my cop claim? Why wouldn't I just make up a fake check and get someone lynched today, knowing I'd die tomorrow anyway as everyone said if I was alive day 3 I'd be lynched.
    Oh! truth, truthful!
    At long last, somebody says something that makes sense, of happiness I am full.

31. ISO #1581

If you were corrupted by Darkness, you would have spent so much effort to perform actions, such as claimg to be SWAT, that make no sense if your mind is actually corrupted. I choose to trust you are an adept of the Light like I am.

But do you think we should wait for more souls to share their ideas before I cook the egg?
    Cooking the eggs would lead me to believe you town aligned more than not cooking the eggs tbh.

But idk, I feel like maybe others should weigh in? It's worth the risk, b/c if eggs is town it's likely harold is scum, and if we can still lynch then we can just lynch harold.

It's a big choice. We also have caitlyn out there.

32. ISO #1582

LOL it's begining of day 2 and 3 people have posted. If you think I'm hard tunneling anyone this early, you are worse at this game than I thought.

All of these interactions are giving other people necessary information.

If you honestly think I'm some fucking fake ass scum vet, then convince everyone to lynch me. If they're dumb enough to fall for it, then I don't care.

I apologize for calling people stupid and for cursing so much. I'm trying to be a better person and I'm allowing my frustration at the literal lack of thought by yoek take over.

Anyway. I'm not arguing with you anymore. I'll vote when there's more information.

Right now the spotlight is on you harold and

You're ignroing lying about controlling harold, or harold lying about being controlled. Either you or harold are lying.

So the lynch is between you three, and you show know that as a towny. So why make this about me and you? If you're SO sure harold is the scum for "lying about you" why move the vote to me? I'm a *maybe* scum and in your eyes harold is a DEFINITE scum. How is this town motivated?
    Ok first off You've been tunneling me since I've offered my thoughts on how you could be fucking scum since the start of the day.

Yeah people can read the thread and gather tons of information from this.

I do honestly think you are a scum vet because you're trying to use host meta to make the point that there could never be a scum vet and thats absolute garbage.

You aren't apoligizing to me tho are you? nope, figured as much, trying to appeal to everyones emotions here blah blah blah im trying to better myself waah waah waah im a misunderstood scum play and need to resort to attacking freaking out to get my point across, but dont worry guys i dont mean it.

Good, if you give me one more day you're fucking dead anyways and this gets solved. So if you can't get me lynch today you're a fucking deadman hands down garunteeed.

The spotlight shouldn't be anywehre near me, I lynched a wolf yesterday, was the first one to advocate for that wolfs lynch and hard pushed him all day and guess what he fucking flipped red.

I'm not ignoring sadface and harold, they are being very/cryptic and vague, I've read their posts, harold said he has a mechanical scumcheck on me which I know is false. So why would I take anything harold says seriously?

Now the lynch is between us three when you were adament before about their claims confirming each other, you are so all over the place it hurts, there's nothing towny about that. You're the one fueling the fire it's not my fault you can't take the heat back. Your whole demeaner from yesterday has done a complete 360 the second I started suspecting you which was RIGHT away, and anyone who reads the start of day 2 can see that.

And if you were reading my posts I said that harold could have recieved false information because he wouldn't be clear about HOW he recieved that information, but that doesn't fit into your scum agenda so you ignore it .

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

Ok first off You've been tunneling me since I've offered my thoughts on how you could be fucking scum since the start of the day.

I do honestly think you are a scum vet because you're trying to use host meta to make the point that there could never be a scum vet and thats absolute garbage.

You aren't apoligizing to me tho are you? nope, figured as much, trying to appeal to everyones emotions here blah blah blah im trying to better myself waah waah waah im a misunderstood scum play and need to resort to attacking freaking out to get my point across, but dont worry guys i dont mean it.

Good, if you give me one more day you're fucking dead anyways and this gets solved. So if you can't get me lynch today you're a fucking deadman hands down garunteeed.

The spotlight shouldn't be anywehre near me, I lynched a wolf yesterday, was the first one to advocate for that wolfs lynch and hard pushed him all day and guess what he fucking flipped red.

I'm not ignoring sadface and harold, they are being very/cryptic and vague, I've read their posts, harold said he has a mechanical scumcheck on me which I know is false. So why would I take anything harold says seriously?

Now the lynch is between us three when you were adament before about their claims confirming each other, you are so all over the place it hurts, there's nothing towny about that. You're the one fueling the fire it's not my fault you can't take the heat back. Your whole demeaner from yesterday has done a complete 360 the second I started suspecting you which was RIGHT away, and anyone who reads the start of day 2 can see that.

And if you were reading my posts I said that harold could have recieved false information because he wouldn't be clear about HOW he recieved that information, but that doesn't fit into your scum agenda so you ignore it .
    I actually have been tunneling

So this is awkward.

It was you who has been throwing shade at me...

35. ISO #1585

yes please kill me if you don't I will kill screams at night.

36. ISO #1586

I am sorry I insulted you. I should not have.

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

I never said you didn't say you could save me. I'm saying you said, so nice try trying to twist what I was saying. You used ur ability to save me to pull me from voting as my 'cop claim' so I'd join you on MP train.

I told harold to hammer MP.

I'm not a shit Mafia player and I don't bus my scummates.

You're gonna look really dumb if you're town, and really dumb if your scum either way.
    No I didn't show me evidence of that.

I'm not going to fire back at your personal insults btw anymore you may have got me going for al ittle bit with your toxicity, you should probally be banned from the site.....oh wait......

39. ISO #1589

No I didn't show me evidence of that.

I'm not going to fire back at your personal insults btw anymore you may have got me going for al ittle bit with your toxicity, you should probally be banned from the site.....oh wait......
    lolololololol

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

And you at me.
    B/C there's a cop check that you're cult.

It's like you're ignoring the fact that you're not confirmed town, you wont role reveal, you ignore the fact that I brought attention on myself yesterday FOR no reason. I did it to bait scum as VET.

Why would a scum claim cop? Why wouldn't I just been vague and hoped to get someone to visit me if I were scum vet?

I'm sorry I let you pocket me day one to see how you'd act day 2, and it's like BAM the second I confirmed my role, you honed in on me.

You're willing to lynch me over harold who you called a liar. For the ASSUMPTION that a framer "exists" when there is no evidence by any avatar to this.

Harold claims there is a cult in the game.

Please think rationally.

There's reason to suspect you, and I was advocating for 's lynch this day, and he's choosing to side with me now.

Funny how you're only interested in playing the victim and talking about "bans" lol

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

and you're non-existent apology is also accepted.

Know forgiveness is for me, and not for you <3
    your*

God it's too late and I need sleep b/c I'm becoming low annoyance level.

@ I'll defer to JFK for wat for you to do, but otherwise just trust your gut.

I'm also not above suiciding if not to prove yoek wrong, as long as it wouldn't hurt the town.

47. ISO #1597

B/C there's a cop check that you're cult.

It's like you're ignoring the fact that you're not confirmed town, you wont role reveal, you ignore the fact that I brought attention on myself yesterday FOR no reason. I did it to bait scum as VET.

Why would a scum claim cop? Why wouldn't I just been vague and hoped to get someone to visit me if I were scum vet?

I'm sorry I let you pocket me day one to see how you'd act day 2, and it's like BAM the second I confirmed my role, you honed in on me.

You're willing to lynch me over harold who you called a liar. For the ASSUMPTION that a framer "exists" when there is no evidence by any avatar to this.

Harold claims there is a cult in the game.

Please think rationally.

There's reason to suspect you, and I was advocating for 's lynch this day, and he's choosing to side with me now.

Funny how you're only interested in playing the victim and talking about "bans" lol
    yeah there is a mechanical claim that i am scum, mind you it's from a player that you supposedly don't know their alignment.

You're fishing for my role like it matters what role I am. YOu do realize that roles/alignments do NOT correlate at all here right?

The townplay to make when you role a vet whether it be town or scum vet would be to try and "bait" scums to kill you, it's a good play I will give you that. You know this and I know this, it's to appear "protown." You had every intention of claiming cop then rescinding it the next day, with your "i was trying to bait scums play."

No because I could kill your role without even breaking a sweat. Thats a false narrative you're trying to plant here.

And I will happily lynch harold BECAUSE, he wont clearly state how he recieved his "feedback" which is 100% antitown, and with a check on me I know is false and then being anti town about it lol come on dude this is simple logic to follow.

Ok Harold claims theres cult? you don't know his alignment right he could be taking you for a spin, but you're so easy to believe him lol.

There's no reason to suspect me you're trying to create some but doing a poor job IMO, and i'm not even worried lol.

I never once played the victim, have you forgot that I lynched MP? Advocated for his lynch? was the first to suspect him? push him? call him scum? But I guess that means nothing in the game of mafia to lynch scum right?

48. ISO #1598

Also doing some math's

12 players

Me, JFK, SWAG, Poop Peee, (town)

harold devi (maybe town?)

That's 7 / 12 (sounds right)

Other's are mix of cult and mafia

(NOT SAYING all of these players are in the town slot, just put filler names in there) I think there might be 7 town and 5 neutral / scum.

MAYBE 8/4
    or 6/6 (doubtful)

For one thing JFK is confirmed, and 2 other town's died.

We lost 1 scum,

there is a claim of cult.

Perhaps there's a triad too?

My suicide would reduce town to 4 alive. That'd hurt the town.

A mislynch would hurt the town too.

A misthrow with knives would hurt town too.

idk

49. ISO #1599

your*

God it's too late and I need sleep b/c I'm becoming low annoyance level.

@ I'll defer to JFK for wat for you to do, but otherwise just trust your gut.

I'm also not above suiciding if not to prove yoek wrong, as long as it wouldn't hurt the town.
    nah you wouldn't suicide becuase ur scum.

If you suicide and flip town so will I, I give you my word.

So don't lie and say you'll suicide lol

50. ISO #1600