?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2921
  1. ISO #951

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    hell we dont even know the specifics so asking seems moot.

you will leave alive scum that can kill our potential 'cop' unconditionally and blackmail him causing us to lose a check?
    Do you actually think he is that much scummier than literally anybody else?
    We can discuss his kill now. He would not get the choice of picking someone else, if he does we lynch him next.

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Look, there have only been so many votes today with a lot of discussion. However, besides the an except few, there has really been no substance to a lot of the votes. You can say whatever you want but your vote really speaks for itself. With this in mind, to me there are a few lynches that would be better than others.

Yoek - #15 Deviantart, first post
    Screams - #19 Yoek, test vote
    Deviantart - #25, Screams, drive by vote
    Screams - #29, unvotes, test vote over
    Swag - #63, Harold, swag
    Deviantart - #68, unvote, removing first vote as it was just a first vote
    Yoek - #73, Master, tone is tense to be a townie
    Master- #91, Yoek, no reason whatsoever, vote was no placed properly, “revenge vote”
    - #102, Yoek, not a test vote
    Master - #133, Yoek, actually votes when called out first vote was placed properly
    - #139, Screams, for jumping around and “guessing” roles and TPR hunting
    - #191, Swag, realizes there was no TPR hunting in screams post, and Swag popped in and out
    Master - #201, Thanos, no reason whatsoever
    Bungalow - #203, Masterpiece, no reason besides a made up quote by Rachyl
    Deviantart - #244, , for saying screams was scum painting but went on to continue scum painting other players (masterpiece and screams)
    Screams - #328, Masterpiece, for tunnelling and piling the push deviantart started
    Screams - #436, unvote
    Yoek - #440, Thanos, for literally doing nothing
    Screams - #538, Master, put his vote back where he feels comfortable while away
    Yoek - #573, Master, best place to put his vote at the moment
    Screams - #591, , pressure
    - #618, Peter, for being cryptic, and bullshitting… pressure vote?
    Peter - #649, Bungalow, masterpiece is a bad lynch as he does not like the people on that train
    - #669, Thanos, for not participating as inactive slot is a good lynch
    JFK - #725, Harold, scummy vibe, misrepresents what was said about mass claiming and filler posts
    Peter - #803, Harold, better lynch
    Peter - #805, unvote
    - #900, Harold, just not towny

With Bungalow, there has been a lot of fence sitting and shade casting, however, no actual real substance votes placed. If you want to talk about filler posts, there are plenty of those as well. Just because you ask questions doesn’t mean they move the conversation a long.
    “Euhhh... pardon me mister but I don’t feel like your motives are genuine, why thinkst thou that yolk scum be? Or thinkst you that not?”
    “This screams fellow be town a lot. You may jump in my pocket dude”
    “I think that Masterpiece has shown lots of scuminess today... we be voting him in the Swedish spirit of cooperation today”

you also have a lot of posts that repeat the same thing
    “Smileyface and yoek. They scumread each other very early into the day - and I feel like some of Smileyface’s posts wrt Yoek are really forced - it’s like he’s trying to find reasons to scum read him..”
    “I don’t understand their position and it feels as though they’re deliberately all over the place, and I feel like their OMGUS on tolk is really fake and that yolk shouldn’t be scumread yet. I think yolk is really towny, and I refuse to believe scum would come up with fake reasons to push their team mate - fake reasons usually come from scum being unsure what reason to come up with for voting a townie.”

and then somewhere along the way his reads from reading me and as scum, he starts looking towards screams, and masterpiece a little bit.
    My point being here, is there’s a lot of shade and filler being casted everywhere here from this particular slot but no commitment and it kind of comes off to me as as covering their tracks. As much as i would like to advocate this as my number 1 lynch, I don’t see a whole lot of information coming from it. I do believe it may actually give screams some valuable town crew, i think it would solidify their role claim and alignment a bit more, if bungalow flipped scum, since bungalow was starting to go after screams at the end. Me, of course, it would benefit me… and I think I would be okay with reading Peter as town from this flip as at the beginning I believe they started to see the same things I’ve just outlined.

Thanos, I too would be okay with lynching today, however this slot would literally give no information. However, an inactive slot is still detrimental to town regardless. But this is a train I would be okay with joining if I see things are going where I don’t want them to be going

This can literally be said about peepeepoopoo or wtv. This lynch gives nothing, they’ve literally done nothing. But it’s probably a good one considering.

A vote as well would give a lot of information, they have been all over the place with a lot of fluffy reasoning. I don’t want to make preflip associations but I cant help the notice between the lack of reciprocating interactions between bungalow and , i can definitely see them flipping scum as well if Bungalow flips scum.

Masterpiece would be a good train with lots of information. I think that would really shed some light on Screams alignment as well. Theres no one screams really pushed besides masterpiece, and they themselves just had a pretty awkward day 1. the interaction between them and yoek was just really awkward, he seemed to be really offended for the reaction vote and didn’t really seem to recover from there. As well, their reads list was kind of meh and just blah to say it was done. There was literally 0 substance there. Yoek could definitely gain some town crew from me for this as this interaction really did not come off as a scum v scum situation.

In regards to screams, I think with their claim it will really just solve itself. If they even make it through the night, and they come back with something good then we’re good to go, if they come back empty handed then i think we may need to reevaluate this but for now, they’re definitely a no go.

I like Deviantart just as they keep the day and the conversation going, could very well be scum, their lynch could say a lot given how much interaction they’ve had but I dont think I would be willing to risk losing someone like that right now. I can say the same thing about yoek too.

Peter is okay, but as a lynch gives nothing. Same with JFK.

SO, the list follows

GOOD TO GO:
    Bungalow

Masterpiece
    Thanos
    Peepeeepoooopooo

Solves themselves, don’t bother:
    Screams

I dont know, I’m thinking:
    Peter
    JFK
    Swag

I don’t want to lose these people right now:
    Yoek
    Deviantart

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    this actually makes sense from damn near every angle but i do agree it makes him seem more neutral then anything. the name likely has nothing to do with alignment. i cant see a pro town reason to do this now other then he is neutral killing trying to save face.
    What? Roles have no link with alignments, how comes all of you seem to be making links ThAT DO NO EXIST??

Any role can be any alignment.

Do you understand now? I'm just claiming to say how I can be useful to town. I'm town, not "neutral killing". NEUTRAL KILLING DOESN'T EVEN EXIST, ALL "NEUTRALS" IF THEY EXIST ARE JUST SCUMS.

Since you all seem to be blind (sorry but you are really being blind lol, most of you can't read the setup or the host's replies), I'll just say my post-death wishes here. Don't lynch Masterpiece, he's dumb (yes you are dumb masterpiece, the post above is really bad lol) but not scum. Keep a really REALLY close eye on Deviantart, he was the one reading the setup and all earlier but now he can't understand that a rolecard can be complicated? When you'll see that I flip green, CONSIDER MY POINT OF VIEWS AS VERY BELIEVABLE AND MEANINGFUL AT LEAST.

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    What? Roles have no link with alignments, how comes all of you seem to be making links ThAT DO NO EXIST??

Do you understand now? I'm just claiming to say how I can be useful to town. I'm town, not "neutral killing". NEUTRAL KILLING DOESN'T EVEN EXIST, ALL "NEUTRALS" IF THEY EXIST ARE JUST SCUMS.

Since you all seem to be blind (sorry but you are really being blind lol, most of you can't read the setup or the host's replies), I'll just say my post-death wishes here. Don't lynch Masterpiece, he's dumb (yes you are dumb masterpiece, the post above is really bad lol) but not scum. Keep a really REALLY close eye on Deviantart, he was the one reading the setup and all earlier but now he can't understand that a rolecard can be complicated? When you'll see that I flip green, CONSIDER MY POINT OF VIEWS AS VERY BELIEVABLE AND MEANINGFUL AT LEAST.
    That was what I was gonna say, but then I thought they just don't believe your role claim in the first place.

I don't think lynching is a good idea.

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Is this a jester play?

Anyhow, this doesnt sound town.
    No... and let me reiterate, @S-FM screams .

The god damned roles can be any god fucking damned alignment in the game, okay???

I'm about to get lynched for nothing, and my lynch will give little info because scums will just hide among the dumb townies saying "Oh noes I didn't understand da setup back then, mah bad!". Seriously. STOP IT.
    is our lynch boys.

Please vote accordingly.
    Elaborate. Finish your thoughts.

10. ISO #960

When i use Scum i tend to mean a factioned scum as opposed to a neutral scum chief

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    Look, there have only been so many votes today with a lot of discussion. However, besides the an except few, there has really been no substance to a lot of the votes. You can say whatever you want but your vote really speaks for itself. With this in mind, to me there are a few lynches that would be better than others.

Swag - #63, Harold, swag
    Master- #91, Yoek, no reason whatsoever, vote was no placed properly, “revenge vote”
    Master - #133, Yoek, actually votes when called out first vote was placed properly
    - #191, Swag, realizes there was no TPR hunting in screams post, and Swag popped in and out
    Deviantart - #244, , for saying screams was scum painting but went on to continue scum painting other players (masterpiece and screams)
    Screams - #328, Masterpiece, for tunnelling and piling the push deviantart started
    Screams - #436, unvote
    Peter - #649, Bungalow, masterpiece is a bad lynch as he does not like the people on that train
    JFK - #725, Harold, scummy vibe, misrepresents what was said about mass claiming and filler posts
    Peter - #805, unvote

With Bungalow, there has been a lot of fence sitting and shade casting, however, no actual real substance votes placed. If you want to talk about filler posts, there are plenty of those as well. Just because you ask questions doesn’t mean they move the conversation a long.
    “Euhhh... pardon me mister but I don’t feel like your motives are genuine, why thinkst thou that yolk scum be? Or thinkst you that not?”
    “I think that Masterpiece has shown lots of scuminess today... we be voting him in the Swedish spirit of cooperation today”

“Smileyface and yoek. They scumread each other very early into the day - and I feel like some of Smileyface’s posts wrt Yoek are really forced - it’s like he’s trying to find reasons to scum read him..”
    “I don’t understand their position and it feels as though they’re deliberately all over the place, and I feel like their OMGUS on tolk is really fake and that yolk shouldn’t be scumread yet. I think yolk is really towny, and I refuse to believe scum would come up with fake reasons to push their team mate - fake reasons usually come from scum being unsure what reason to come up with for voting a townie.”

and then somewhere along the way his reads from reading me and as scum, he starts looking towards screams, and masterpiece a little bit.
    My point being here, is there’s a lot of shade and filler being casted everywhere here from this particular slot but no commitment and it kind of comes off to me as as covering their tracks. As much as i would like to advocate this as my number 1 lynch, I don’t see a whole lot of information coming from it. I do believe it may actually give screams some valuable town crew, i think it would solidify their role claim and alignment a bit more, if bungalow flipped scum, since bungalow was starting to go after screams at the end. Me, of course, it would benefit me… and I think I would be okay with reading Peter as town from this flip as at the beginning I believe they started to see the same things I’ve just outlined.

Thanos, I too would be okay with lynching today, however this slot would literally give no information. However, an inactive slot is still detrimental to town regardless. But this is a train I would be okay with joining if I see things are going where I don’t want them to be going

This can literally be said about peepeepoopoo or wtv. This lynch gives nothing, they’ve literally done nothing. But it’s probably a good one considering.

A vote as well would give a lot of information, they have been all over the place with a lot of fluffy reasoning. I don’t want to make preflip associations but I cant help the notice between the lack of reciprocating interactions between bungalow and , i can definitely see them flipping scum as well if Bungalow flips scum.

Masterpiece would be a good train with lots of information. I think that would really shed some light on Screams alignment as well. Theres no one screams really pushed besides masterpiece, and they themselves just had a pretty awkward day 1. the interaction between them and yoek was just really awkward, he seemed to be really offended for the reaction vote and didn’t really seem to recover from there. As well, their reads list was kind of meh and just blah to say it was done. There was literally 0 substance there. Yoek could definitely gain some town crew from me for this as this interaction really did not come off as a scum v scum situation.

In regards to screams, I think with their claim it will really just solve itself. If they even make it through the night, and they come back with something good then we’re good to go, if they come back empty handed then i think we may need to reevaluate this but for now, they’re definitely a no go.

I like Deviantart just as they keep the day and the conversation going, could very well be scum, their lynch could say a lot given how much interaction they’ve had but I dont think I would be willing to risk losing someone like that right now. I can say the same thing about yoek too.

SO, the list follows

GOOD TO GO:
    Bungalow

Masterpiece
    Thanos
    Peepeeepoooopooo

Screams

Peter
    JFK
    Swag

Yoek
    Deviantart
    This is so fucking towny

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

Swag - #63, Harold, swag
    Screams - #436, unvote
    Peter - #805, unvote

SO, the list follows

GOOD TO GO:
    Bungalow

Masterpiece
    Thanos
    Peepeeepoooopooo

Screams

Peter
    JFK
    Swag

Yoek
    Deviantart
    This post, i like this post right here.

-unvote

15. ISO #965

No... and let me reiterate, @S-FM screams .

The god damned roles can be any god fucking damned alignment in the game, okay???

I'm about to get lynched for nothing, and my lynch will give little info because scums will just hide among the dumb townies saying "Oh noes I didn't understand da setup back then, mah bad!". Seriously. STOP IT.

Elaborate. Finish your thoughts.
    You're a huge liability and you revealed EOD giving us no time for you to actually tell us your faction.

You've pretty much just confirmed you're a neutral role with a kill and mind control power.

Why would you think we would let you live?

16. ISO #966

He has an unstoppable kill.

ugh
    Yeah I don't think he's the only role with unstoppable kill. Still, if we say he mustn't kill you then he won't. AND if he does you tell us and we simply murder him. Easy as that.

Stop being scared for your life, I personally don't have inmunity and I'm perfectly aware I may die at any moment... be it day or night.

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

He has an unstoppable kill.

ugh
    DUDE. The kill doesn't happen immediatly, there is at least one night before it happens, and the target is aware that it will happen.

And if you fear for your own puny life, don't worry, I won't kill you because even though you can't read a setup, you are very very likely to be Town. If you die from a weird mental shot kill, then sure, lynch me lmao, but for now can you just consider the fact that lynching a townie is no bueno?

19. ISO #969

im not moving my vote.

jester
    scummy town liability
    neutral killer feigning vig who blackmails

take your pick
    Ok you're being purposelly retarded now, right? Why are you saying he's Neutral Killing when there's no "NEUTRAL KILLING" but just "Neutral". And alignments don't ahve to do anything with roles...

What are you doing ma partner?

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

DUDE. The kill doesn't happen immediatly, there is at least one night before it happens, and the target is aware that it will happen.

And if you fear for your own puny life, don't worry, I won't kill you because even though you can't read a setup, you are very very likely to be Town. If you die from a weird mental shot kill, then sure, lynch me lmao, but for now can you just consider the fact that lynching a townie is no bueno?
    WHO would you target?
    It's unstoppable, so why should we not just discuss it in the open?
    How does your blackmail work?

22. ISO #972

im not moving my vote.

jester
    scummy town liability
    neutral killer feigning vig who blackmails

take your pick
    I'm saying that other people blackmail me but that I choose the directives.

You want the long ass complicated lore unlikely explaination of my rolecard that takes more room than my screen? OKAY.

My mother happens to be the head of some gang with a complicated name, I just remember it has "hell" in it, I think it's Los Angeles Hells something. But anyway, I'm a mailman with powers I just discovered (the mental thingy) and my mother uses gang people to follow me, however they are obvious as all hells and I can detect them, giving them messages via SMS with the directive to blackmail myself. That's unless I misunderstood that part of the rolecard, because it's fucking complicated for nothing lol.

23. ISO #973

Bitch I can read a set up, and just for that. I'm NOT moving my vote because you were scummy before, and this claim makes you scummier in my eyes.

I don't see how your role serves the town at all.

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    Ok you're being purposelly retarded now, right? Why are you saying he's Neutral Killing when there's no "NEUTRAL KILLING" but just "Neutral". And alignments don't ahve to do anything with roles...

why are you white knighting for smiley?
    and why are you so up at arms over definitions?

im pointing out the obvious

25. ISO #975

I'm saying that other people blackmail me but that I choose the directives.

You want the long ass complicated lore unlikely explaination of my rolecard that takes more room than my screen? OKAY.

My mother happens to be the head of some gang with a complicated name, I just remember it has "hell" in it, I think it's Los Angeles Hells something. But anyway, I'm a mailman with powers I just discovered (the mental thingy) and my mother uses gang people to follow me, however they are obvious as all hells and I can detect them, giving them messages via SMS with the directive to blackmail myself. That's unless I misunderstood that part of the rolecard, because it's fucking complicated for nothing lol.
    HOLY SHIT HIS MOM IS THE GOD FATHER

HE IS TRIAD OR MAFIA.

26. ISO #976

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post

Being selectively dumb, that's what he's doing. Some pages ago he was all about reading the setup and now he's just trash lol.

AND THEN HE SAYS THAT WHATEVER IS MY ALIGNMENT HE WANTS ME DEAD. I don't think it's so complicated now is it?
    -vote S-FM Deviantart
    Not going selfpres here, this is just a plain scum slot lol.

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

So im looking at this whole showdown going one with Harolds huge post of townyness in the background. I will say to Harold right now that given we are less then 2 hours from EoD i doubt a new train on Bunga will occur, given what occurs with a lynch and with whatever happens at night we can discuss further trains then.

However Sadboi right here, that post which says If you die from a weird mental kill shot then lynch me, that to me looks indeed quite the scummeh. If you are scum, whatever scum you may be, killing the normal kill immune potential coppa places us town at a large disadvantage, you said you wont kill him but ya kill is unstoppable, we cant trust you and if he dies then you have done your purpose in hurting the town. WHo would you mental kill tonight given you dont die today? ya seem to be dodging.

29. ISO #979

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    WHO would you target?
    It's unstoppable, so why should we not just discuss it in the open?
    How does your blackmail work?
    It has "directives", so I assume it's the Sengoku jidai style blackmail (you have a directive, if you dont follow it you die)

And see the post below yours, OTHER PEOPLE blackmail me but I choose the directives. Which is absolutely stupid, yes. but think about it, why would I make it up lol, HOW COULD I EVEN MAKE IT UP? I'm typing too fast to make up all of that crap, so you have to come to the conclusion that it's the TRUTH.

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    So im looking at this whole showdown going one with Harolds huge post of townyness in the background. I will say to Harold right now that given we are less then 2 hours from EoD i doubt a new train on Bunga will occur, given what occurs with a lynch and with whatever happens at night we can discuss further trains then.

However Sadboi right here, that post which says If you die from a weird mental kill shot then lynch me, that to me looks indeed quite the scummeh. If you are scum, whatever scum you may be, killing the normal kill immune potential coppa places us town at a large disadvantage, you said you wont kill him but ya kill is unstoppable, we cant trust you and if he dies then you have done your purpose in hurting the town. WHo would you mental kill tonight given you dont die today? ya seem to be dodging.
    I would be killing Thanos because he isn't contributing and I doubt he will contribute more. Harold would also be a possiblity but I didn't read his wallpost yet because me surviving > wondering about that, so if you let me live, I will use my ability on THanos.

32. ISO #982

It has "directives", so I assume it's the Sengoku jidai style blackmail (you have a directive, if you dont follow it you die)

And see the post below yours, OTHER PEOPLE blackmail me but I choose the directives. Which is absolutely stupid, yes. but think about it, why would I make it up lol, HOW COULD I EVEN MAKE IT UP? I'm typing too fast to make up all of that crap, so you have to come to the conclusion that it's the TRUTH.
    I mean a good scummy boi would of planned all this out ma boi, plus some dudeths can typeth very quicc

33. ISO #983

I would be killing Thanos because he isn't contributing and I doubt he will contribute more. Harold would also be a possiblity but I didn't read his wallpost yet because me surviving > wondering about that, so if you let me live, I will use my ability on THanos.
    Thanos is either restricted or lying about being restricted, didnt you say you scumleaned on Yoek? why not Yoek?

34. ISO #984

LET'S USE some logic for a second

Role claims and reactions

Night immune (limited) cop claim // reaction ----- DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE TOWN, YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Weird psychic mail man who can kill people delayed // reaction: ----- CHILL OUT, PROBABLY TOWN, ANY ROLE CAN BE ANYTHING HURP DERP. /// Oh I also have a secret mother who is in some gang, she tells me what to do..... // Reaction: -------That means NOTHING.

give me a break, are people on this site mental or what?

35. ISO #985

did you blackmail anyone before the game began

Do not fucking lie

36. ISO #986

he's just not being intentionally dumb lol
    HOLY SHIT HIS MOM IS THE GOD FATHER

HE IS TRIAD OR MAFIA.

AnY RoLe CaN Be AnY AlIgNeMeNt, FoR GoD's SaKe!!!!!

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

Yes, While I agree, it's important to throw my vote on who I firmly believe deserves to go. I am willing to move my vote to those I listed... After a claim from , i may actually be a little more willing to lynch one of the inactives more than them.... but shrugs

39. ISO #989

so who would you target?

40. ISO #990

LET'S USE some logic for a second

Role claims and reactions

Night immune (limited) cop claim // reaction ----- DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE TOWN, YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Weird psychic mail man who can kill people delayed // reaction: ----- CHILL OUT, PROBABLY TOWN, ANY ROLE CAN BE ANYTHING HURP DERP. /// Oh I also have a secret mother who is in some gang, she tells me what to do..... // Reaction: -------That means NOTHING.

give me a break, are people on this site mental or what?
    eyyyyy mental, i see what ya did their chief

41. ISO #991

Yes, While I agree, it's important to throw my vote on who I firmly believe deserves to go. I am willing to move my vote to those I listed... After a claim from , i may actually be a little more willing to lynch one of the inactives more than them.... but shrugs
    Thats fair, the sadboi situation is growing more scummy by the second mind

42. ISO #992

huh

43. ISO #993

Thanos is either restricted or lying about being restricted, didnt you say you scumleaned on Yoek? why not Yoek?
    Thanos is not the one with the white and black avatar who speaks nonsense, he's the purple and yellow guy who doesn't contribute at all.

And no, for the 999999th time, I do not scumread Yoek anymore, I just did A LITTLE BIT at the start of the game and then saw him as town because of the TvT interaction with Masterpiece...... You've been afk for the start so I forgive you for not having read everything lol, but the issue is that some ppl were here since start *cough* Deviantart *cough* and still have no clue about the game's idea lol
    did you blackmail anyone before the game began

Do not fucking lie
    I didn't even know N0 was a thing honestly, only knew it when Stealth said scum had communication on N0 in the thread. So no.

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

You are saying that his role is neutral killing, when alignment and roles have nothing to do with each other.

I'm pointing our your errors. I'm not going to give you a pass for the whole game.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

@S-FM swag98 the answer is already here

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Thanos is not the one with the white and black avatar who speaks nonsense, he's the purple and yellow guy who doesn't contribute at all.

And no, for the 999999th time, I do not scumread Yoek anymore, I just did A LITTLE BIT at the start of the game and then saw him as town because of the TvT interaction with Masterpiece...... You've been afk for the start so I forgive you for not having read everything lol, but the issue is that some ppl were here since start *cough* Deviantart *cough* and still have no clue about the game's idea lol

I didn't even know N0 was a thing honestly, only knew it when Stealth said scum had communication on N0 in the thread. So no.
    Thanos says Thanos a lot i know whomst he is. Hey peter is not restricted, his role is just not unlocked till he speaks the magic phrase.

Also if you scumread Devian then why not kill him?