M-FM V Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM V Gamethread

As Arcturus Mengsk looked out on Korhal from his palace there was a disturbing calm. Mengsk could sense a storm brewing and he feared it would consume him. The rebellion of Raynor’s Raiders was growing stronger by the day. Jim Raynor wasn’t a terrorist or a traitor to Mengsk, he was just an obstacle that needed to be crushed. As Mengsk stared over the horizon General Warfield entered the throne room.

“Sir I have some rather alarming news. We have received reports that Raynor overthrew our command outpost in Mar Sara. More disturbing the local people of Mar Sara joined in the rebellion. I fear we may be losing the people”

“Damnit! That bastard thinks he can fuck with me? This has gone on for long enough. Kill everyone at that outpost, I don’t want to hear of one survivor. Don’t let word of this slip out to anyone, if anyone asks blame the killings on Raynor.”

“Yes sir, there is also the matter of the Devil Dog.”

“The what?”

“We have been trying to track him for a while but he keeps illuding us. He was a mercenary firebat who went rogue and started burning people alive and firebombing buildings. At first he was only hitting civilian targets but yesterday he destroyed the barracks in sector five. The casualties are in the hundreds, some of our finest men too. “

“Why is this the first I am hearing of this.”

“He wasn’t considered a major threat until his attack yesterday.”

“Very well, do you at least know where Raynor and the Devil Dog are?”

“We have intelligence that Raynor with a small group of his allies and the Devil Dog are hiding here on Korhal but we are not sure what they are planning.”

“In that case assemble the people, we will put this rebellion to an end once and for all. I will not be stopped, not by Raynor, not by this “Devil Dog”, not by the zerg or the protoss or anyone!”

HELP WANTED!

Looking for a skilled journalist to write for the Dominion Times. Only citizens (and the witness) can apply. To apply write a short article on some on any part of the game design/new game mechanics of M-FMV and how you think it will impact play. Some examples of a new game mechanic you could write about would be mafia’s ability to recruit citizens, arsonist incinerating roles, drug dealer controlling which message the player receives, or the witch being a mafia role. The best article written will be chosen to be the journalist who while still being considered a citizen in the role of the game however you will get the ability to interview someone each night and publish an article about whatever you feel like the next day. If no one submits an article there will be no journalist role and McJesus will be sad.

payment of 3 m-fm points

Player LIST:
    CmG
    Rocshi
    Goremancer
    Jaczac
    Borkbot
    Kromos
    Crimson
    Deathfire123
    Mopin
    Fragos
    Nanosystem
    Luna
    Ubernox
    Escaho
    Sumikoko
    TheWaaagh
    Dimwit
    kiranearitachi
    FYRE
    Nick

Role List:

Raynor's Raiders:

Jim Raynor
    Matt Horner
    Random Mafia

Neutrals:
    The Witness
    Devil Dog: Arsonist
    Town:
    Arcturus Mengsk (Borkbot)
    Nova
    General Warfeild
    Medic
    Dropship
    Random Town Power
    Random Town Power
    Random Town Power
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

There is no lynch today! DAY 1 WILL END 24 HOURS FROM NOW AT 1:00AM January 19th EST (-5) OR WHEN EVERYONE POSTS AT LEAST ONCE, whichever happens fist.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: MFMV Day 1: Hail Emperor Borkbot

Woot Borkbot Emperor!? I DIDN'T VOTE THAT SCUMBAG!!!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #5

Why should we shoot you ... AGAIN?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #6

Troll, troll, troll your bork gently down the stream....

7. ISO #7

So who wants to be McJesus personal RP Nigger and post shit all day?

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    HELP WANTED!

Looking for a skilled journalist to write for the Dominion Times. Only citizens (and the witness) can apply. To apply write a short article on some on any part of the game design/new game mechanics of M-FMV and how you think it will impact play. Some examples of a new game mechanic you could write about would be mafia’s ability to recruit citizens, arsonist incinerating roles, drug dealer controlling which message the player receives, or the witch being a mafia role. The best article written will be chosen to be the journalist who while still being considered a citizen in the role of the game however you will get the ability to interview someone each night and publish an article about whatever you feel like the next day.
    I call this homework. And I'm not pleased.

I'll wait for others to think about it first before copying their hard work and submitting it first!

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

-kill theWaaagh

-send Borkbot

and the Jester dies again!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I call this homework. And I'm not pleased.

I'll wait for others to think about it first before copying their hard work and submitting it first!
    It isn't homework because you don't have to do it. It is more like extra credit. Journalist is a really dumb forum mafia role to just force onto somebody in my opinion, it should be a voluntary thing you are good at. I am really curious to see if anyone will actually want to write anything, cautiously optimistic at the moment.

13. ISO #13

Raynor's Raiders:
    Jim Raynor
    Matt Horner
    Random Mafia
    Neutrals:
    The Witness
    Devil Dog: Arsonist

Go tell us your identity! Makes the game go faster. Also Nova you have to shoot that fag Witness right on N2. Bodyguard 24/7 on Borkbot

Medic tell us who you are so the busdriver can drive you all day long.

Bus driver stay hidden by any means.

Cya Tomorrow

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Heil Imperator Borkbot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111(Vomits)

16. ISO #16

But we can't send Nova on N1. She has to search her sniper i guess. Oh and there is no jester. Noca shoot theWaaagh he already claimed "TheWitness"

This will be over fast.

17. ISO #17

If you have no good Target shoot a Lurker! If we all play very active the game will be much better and it is much harder for scum to hide their identities!

Der Führer Borkbot has called this! I am his Voice! Lurking is SIN

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    But we can't send Nova on N1. She has to search her sniper i guess. Oh and there is no jester. Noca shoot theWaaagh he already claimed "TheWitness"

This will be over fast.
    Lol I just noticed that your m-fm3 role is listed as Cylon. Are you trying to prevent people from knowing you were actually a town-aligned citizen? Don't be afraid of the green, bud.

19. ISO #19

Do what you want cuz a Cylon is free! You are a Cylon!

Can't find a gud video though :o

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Lol CmG, there is no award for posting the most consecutively. ;)

By the way, McJesus (lol I think this name is stuck on you forever. xD It was interesting that, because I was uber bored and decided to read Rome chat again lolz, Waaagh actually pinned you as having a night chat on N1. Though you were forgotten after that), you misspelled "first" at the end of your RP.

I are grammer Natzi. OH NUZ. I HAS OUTTED MY ROLL IN FMIX.

22. ISO #22

go read some history lessons plz

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Lol CmG, there is no award for posting the most consecutively. ;)

By the way, McJesus (lol I think this name is stuck on you forever. xD It was interesting that, because I was uber bored and decided to read Rome chat again lolz, Waaagh actually pinned you as having a night chat on N1. Though you were forgotten after that), you misspelled "first" at the end of your RP.

I are grammer Natzi. OH NUZ. I HAS OUTTED MY ROLL IN FMIX.
    That's what happens when a noob catches you red-handed McPwnage, he shrugs it off and ignores it for the rest of the game lol. And if you want to be a grammar nazi Sumi, you should look at this beauty:

"The best article written will be chosen to be the journalist who while still being considered a citizen in the role of the game however you will get the ability to interview someone each night and publish an article about whatever you feel like the next day."

That's a sentence that does not give a single fuck about your rules.

25. ISO #25

Good day to you guys. It's been a while since I was able to play Mini-FM.

What bothers me in McPwnage's setup is that there is only 1 hidden mafia role, yet there are 7 other mafia role cards. One of the roles is named though, and its name is Gabriel Tosh, the witch. So right now I have came to the conclusion that the third hidden mafia role would be Tosh.
    Why else McPwnale would give a name only to witch?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post

What bothers me in McPwnage's setup is that there is only 1 hidden mafia role, yet there are 7 other mafia role cards. One of the roles is named though, and its name is Gabriel Tosh, the witch. So right now I have came to the conclusion that the third hidden mafia role would be Tosh.
    I could go for some McPwn Ale. And why are you so concerned with the mafia roles, JIM RAYNOR?

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post

maybe it is the witch, maybe it is a wifom trap oOoOoOoOoOoOo

28. ISO #28

Why I am concerned? Then can you look at the role cards list in FAQ? Maybe you'll see something fishy by yourself:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4464-Starcraft-2-Wings-of-Liberty-M-FM

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

29. ISO #29

Lol Waaagh. That game though, what I never understood was, what was Claw doing? He was constantly staring at the list of forum threads lol, especially after night settled. And he was a Commoner lol. Well, whatever.

Hehe, CmG. I've never actually liked history much. Was a boring subject for me, unfortunately. Nazi's are the people who invaded China during World War I, right? Lol, I'm kidding, kidding. (OR AM I??)

Oh, interesting catch, Fragos. I didn't even notice that. Guess we now know who the Mafias have as their roles lol. Dang, a witch on the Mafia's side though?

30. ISO #30

LE GASP. SUMI SEES LUCIFER LOOKING AT MCJESUS'S M-FM. THIS SPELLS TROUBLE.

In other news, a happy-looking maid carrying a chainsaw with blood dripping everywhere was seen happily skipping down to what was assumed to be her house. What she was doing or whether she had just murdered someone is currently unknown. The police are too scared to go within a one mile radius of her presence. However, we can hear the buzz of a chainsaw and laughter emitting from her house. We shall give you hourly updates on this enigmatic occurrence.

We will bring you the rest of the headlines after the commercial break.

How's that, McJesus? Can I has Journalist role now?

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Lol, why, have you already typed out a ten page article, Waaagh? xD

Btw, McJesus, before this "citizen claim club" (alliteration! HA, ONE UPPED YOU, WAAAGH) gets out of hand, lol, will you be like Philie and modkill those who actively claim citizen and sell their votes to the Mafia in hopes of getting culted? Say yes. Cause that's a freakin' cheap way for Mafia to win.

And the happy-looking maid could be creepily skipping. Not sure how but... DON'T QUESTION ME, I R GRAMMAR NAZI. OH NUS, RUN ON SENTENCE.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Lol Waaagh. That game though, what I never understood was, what was Claw doing? He was constantly staring at the list of forum threads lol, especially after night settled. And he was a Commoner lol. Well, whatever.
    Pro-Eternity move here.

Oh, interesting catch, Fragos. I didn't even notice that. Guess we now know who the Mafias have as their roles lol. Dang, a witch on the Mafia's side though?
    Tosh vs Nova. Who will win? Nova should be immune to witching I say. She is more powerful than Tosh.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Jim Raynor and his lackeys are communists (read Bolsheviks). I propose lynching citizens regardless of their alignment. Better safe than sorry. Policy of Arcturus Mengsk!
    Yes, let's kill the meat shields and lose our vote majority!

@Sumi: You can keep the alliteration, McPwnage specifically said that my twelve page article brought a single tear to his eye and then, in a grand show of loyalty, burned the names of all other citizens. He then had me kneel before him and he whispered into my ear, "There was never a contest. You were always the journalist."

It was really quite moving. I hear Spielberg wants to direct the adaptation. Sorry, bud. You never stood a chance .

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    You are the Devil Dog. You wish to see everyone die in a fire. You have the ability to douce someone at night and burn all those who are douced at any time. You also have the ability to undouce someone you previously douced, however this will use up your night action. Burning pierces through healing but does not pierce Jim Raynor or Arcturus Mengsk's immunity. Buring incinerates the role and last will of the target (think janitor). To use this ability pm me -douce target, undouce target, and -burn accordingly.
    You sure the Devil Dog can win? Jim Raynor AND Arcturus Mengsk are immune. Jim Raynor dead, Mengsk is god. Mengsk dead, Jim Raynor is god. How do you expect the them to get lynched after their counterpart had been lynched?

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

What a Buttered up story, Waaagh. Kenny't get any more cliche? Ike an tell you I was the winner from the start, pal. ;)
    I like how you left out Clyde's name. It must be hard to remember the names of all the people whose trust you've betrayed.

Also, I think Nick broke the game lol.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

GL&HF
    Witch as a mafia role is really dangerous since they have a consig. If they find a cit/witness they will recruit him, if they find a PR they will witch him. I think the consig has the highest priority for a night kill because without him the Mafia won't be able to recruit so fast.
    FM6: Thief (Detective)|FM7: Reserve->Citizen
    SFM3: Framer|MFM5: Medic

50. ISO #50