Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: MFMV Day 1: Hail Emperor Borkbot

Heya everyone.

First off I've noticed some talk about Mengsk and the Raiders win condition. Don't be fooled by this particular wording; we do NOT have a FMVI-style situation here, it is a completely normal game of Mafia. All it means is that, when the scum get vote majority, they win immediately rather than have to wait until all the Town are dead. In this regard, Mengsk is just a super awesome Mayor with night immunity, and should not be involved in any further victory condition discussion. I don't wanna see any more talk about having to lie low and not be a kill target, again I will state this isn't like Humanity in FMVI. If Mengsk is lynched... news flash: we've lost, because we'd STILL have to eliminate all the Raiders and the Devil Dog.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

In 15 hours from now, or apparently when everyone posts at least once

Btw the title of this thread is all WIFOM, I am in fact Mengsk.

All hail Luna!
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

MENGSK IS HERE.

BOW DOWN TO ME, CRETINS!

DON'T BE STUPID AND DON'T HEAL OR BODYGUARD ME FOR I AM TOO AWESOME TO DIE AT NIGHT. LUNA IS A DIRTY PIECE OF SCUM FOR CLAIMING TO BE SURPREME LIKE ME AND I THINK SHE'S RAYNOR THE TRAITOR.

YOUR EMPEROR HAS SPOKEN.

KEKEKEKEKE!
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

12. ISO #112

Actually, Luna is probably the witness applying for journalist, or a citizen covering for Nick the witness.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

13. ISO #113

Or scum rebel covering for the witness. I forgot about that one. YUS.

14. ISO #114

Oh and McPwnage.. I thought you said this wasn't going to start for quite a while? Why the sudden change of heart?

15. ISO #115

Whoever still wants to claim witness role keep in mind that there is also dropship pilot here. Once he learns who is the witness, he'll prevent Raiders to recruit him by switching him with Mengsk (if he can be switched) or someone else.

Personally I think Mengsk is just too awesome to be switched with someone with dropship. Am I right, McPwnage?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Are you sure Bus drivers can change a recruitment?
    They certainly can.

Don't listen to Borkbot he is Commander Lelouch the Serial Killer.

19. ISO #119

No Luna I MUST be Diethard, even though we know now that the bomb doesn't work that way.

Derp.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

How dare you speak to your Emperor like that?

GOREMANCER, GIVE UBERNOX A FLOGGING!

You will know your place, scum!

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Whoever still wants to claim witness role keep in mind that there is also dropship pilot here. Once he learns who is the witness, he'll prevent Raiders to recruit him by switching him with Mengsk (if he can be switched) or someone else.

Personally I think Mengsk is just too awesome to be switched with someone with dropship. Am I right, McPwnage?
    Luna pointed this possibility out to me when I was reviewing the balance with her, you can switch mengsk out with someone but it is kind of obvious so if the mafia decide to target mengsk they may just end up killing the target you intended. I was wondering when someone would catch that

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Scum Lis:
    CmG x
    Rocshi x
    Goremancer x
    Jaczac x
    Borkbot x
    Kromos x
    Crimson x
    Deathfire123
    Mopin x
    Fragos x
    Nanosystem x
    Luna x
    Ubernox x
    Escaho x
    Sumikoko x
    TheWaaagh
    Dimwit x
    kiranearitachi x
    FYRE x
    Nick x

X's are scum
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

26. ISO #126

All of my X's are scum.

Hah see what I did thar?

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Edited
    Last edited by Luna; January 18th, 2012 at 09:40 AM.

29. ISO #129

Edited
    Last edited by Luna; January 18th, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

30. ISO #130

If we day shot the witness will he lose, even if he is recruited?

If he doesn't this is a pretty massive oversight as he has no reason not to claim. Either allow vigi shot night 1 or make the witness lose if he is killed.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

31. ISO #131

Most of you claiming cits are probably cits wifoming a PR
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

32. ISO #132

Okay McPwnage has just told me that I can't quote rep messages.

I strongly suspect Ubernox is the Witness. I have no evidence to support this.

33. ISO #133

Ugh, these rep messages are annoying. It's essentially a PM that no one knows about, when in fact, everyone should know that a PM was sent to so and so. (I did not receive any, I just feel that it puts a bit of a damper on the game)

Anyway, Luna is scum. Nick is scum. Fragos is scum. Fyre is the arsonist. Ubernox is the Witness. And I'll be killed tonight.

Called it!

34. ISO #134

I saw the rep message but why would he send it to you? We now have 2 witness claims, none of which are very believable.

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    I saw the rep message but why would he send it to you? We now have 2 witness claims, none of which are very believable.
    The thing is, The Witness would want to claim anyway. They know it will be seen as a false claim, but that won't stop the Raiders from trying to recruit them.

36. ISO #136

Hey Kromos. What tomb are you gonna raid next, punk?

37. ISO #137

This might not be the case of FM6 where town will want to side with scum (they will lose if they do) but mafia are still very OP in this setup and if the witness really has no reason not to claim then they automatically get half of the cits. I expect we will have a jailor to balance things out but I really don't see how we can win atm unless we get very lucky with the jailor, vigi and arsonist.

38. ISO #138

I'm also against rep messages.

That's a bold claim Escaho. I just called out the person claiming to be a Witness in day chat, letting everyone act on that, instead of secretly saving it for night chat (if I was scum).

I also put forward the hypothesis that a mass Raiders reveal would win the game for everyone except the Devil Dog.

Though it would be hilarious if FYRE was indeed the Devil Dog XD

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Hey Kromos. What tomb are you gonna raid next, punk?
    Your tomb?

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I retract my roleclaim.
    Was this an edited retraction or did I miss a role claim?
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

41. ISO #141

This might not be the case of FM6 where town will want to side with scum (they will lose if they do) but mafia are still very OP in this setup and if the witness really has no reason not to claim then they automatically get half of the cits. I expect we will have a jailor to balance things out but I really don't see how we can win atm unless we get very lucky with the jailor, vigi and arsonist.
    We can win because, in forum mafia, Town are absurdly powerful. Giving the Mafia their own version of the Masons is powerful but we can overcome, and I'm certain we have ways of making sure the Witness doesn't side with the Raiders.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    There is another flaw. Nova is not the only town who can kill, there may also be a Jailor. So I had to ask McPwnage what happens to secret when witness is executed by Jailor, as he did not write anything about that. And here is what he replied to me:

Ya my bad, man hosting is a lot more work than I thought it would be at first (I love the work but still). The deal on the jailor is if he executes the target the secret will be buried. Also, jailed target cannot be recruited by Raynor.
    So, Nick, if you are really the witness as you "claimed", then prepare to be ended in jail for the rest of the game. I can already assume that Jailor is present in this game (for balance reasons of course).
    Are you allowed to quote private messages sent to you by the host in this game?

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    The thing is, The Witness would want to claim anyway. They know it will be seen as a false claim, but that won't stop the Raiders from trying to recruit them.
    2 people have claimed and neither feel genuine to me. Especially Nick who made a throwaway exe claim last game. I do expect the real witness to claim if the rules aren't going to be changed but there is a reasonable chance he isn't either of them. Not everyone has been on yet.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Your tomb?
    I have no tomb and I won't ever need one. I AM IMMORTAL!

Also, put that fishing rod away or I might just have you hung tomorrow if I'm in that sort of mood..

Note that a long day benefits THE MAFIA here more than it benefits the loyal subjects of the Emperor. There are more potential outlaws than town PRs in this game.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

BORKBOT IS SCUM

LONG DAY ALWAYS BENEFITS TOWN HE WANTS TO SKIP

nah jokes xD

c'mon Mopin bring on the ppaaiiinnnn

49. ISO #149

If the vigi shoots the witness the same night he is recruited, will he still be recruited?

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I retract my roleclaim.
    Again, are we editing out role claims now? That's what this looks like. Not cool.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather