S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth can we get replacements for the inactives? for a 48 hour game 12 hours is 25% of the entire game so... replacements should be pretty quick. or even modkills im open to since the # of town or scum really doesnt matter in this setup.
    "The inactives" should come in lol, there aren't many anyway.
    actually, thinking about it modkills wouldent be a bad idea for it. A town being modkilled benefits town, since it raises the % chance of hitting a wolf. A wolf modkill benefits wolf, because it lowers the % chance of hitting wolf. The odds of a player being modkilled and flipping town are a lot higher than flipping wolf. so statistically, steak and eggs is definitely a good breakfast.
    Modkills still hurt the teams because they mean - 1 vote for the team. Also, modkills aren't meant to be weapons lol, what the hell are you talking about? Plus, we could certainly find a replacement for inactives if it was needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand...

His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me.
    What do you mean? Do you have flavor info or what o.O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Not Maf Richtofen Is One Of The Rouge Elements In The Agency..
    So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion...

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea why would scum try to please town, what a weird idea... seriously?

What is it? We can't wait until there are 2 hours to EoD (and end of game) to play lol. This is not a setup to hide things and pull FPS.

So you are saying that, as town, you are intentionally manipulating your meta right now? And basically saying that you have no meta, because "by now" you have played enough games to not have one...? What? This looks very dishonest, and gives caught scum vibes.
    -vote Blinkskater
    You reply to me simply asking you why i'd do that with extreme sarcasm. I dont understand why a town would respond to a simple question like that.

Just because i said i have a plan doesn't mean it's an extravagant FPS play. Do you not think i'm aware of the kind of setup it is? I think i've been clear i understand how this works so far. You imply i'm hiding something because i said i have a plan. Thats some serious implying going on. Trying to paint me as scum because i seem to suspect you?

I'm saying you will fail if you use META to read me. I can replicate town meta as scum. I don't need to replicate anything as town lol i just play the game.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #107

So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion...
    A) Was Un-Aware Of Them being A New Player..

B) For The Reason Of Not Saiyan Anything.. Thats About It On That Lead So Far..

C) I Also Feel Distorted Is Scummy.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So im gonna go through everybody and do one of these things

Spoiler : Light Yagami :
    Light Yagami - The Roleplay in a game like this seems off, now meta wise you could say this is just how Yagami plays but siding with just Meta is not a great play.

Looking through the posts their isnt much to go off, the third post or #11 mentions Blinks vote in it saying its not nice, this may mean nothing given its roleplay but even if you are Rp'ing why would you include nothing but filler. I dont like it.

Light then brings up another one of Blinks posts in #20 and continues to roleplay, it seems to me like a dig at blink and i dont see why the post was needed, could be something to throw us off, make him seems so scummy he aint maybe?

Post #27 is continued RP but really the last of it, he does mention his name from his Bio which is interesting, i believe the names and bios are just flavour so mentioning it means nothing then a 'huh cool'

Post #29 makes no sense to me, mentions every thought they had to be real but does not mention what they thoughts are. Why?

Post #35 makes some comments, mentions zerg seems to be trying to hard to seem like a cadet and that i am trying to hard to seem like scum. If i am honest these first 2 posts were just entrance posts with no flavour. Mine was a Huey Long Reference and Zergs was friendly. I didnt even know this was a One Lynch game at first.

Post #41, i echo Blinks comments afterwards, dont care about the roleplay, stop with the filler i say.

Post #47 is the last one that makes sense and should be talked about, states he has not 'sent an email' or voted yet. Why did he mention this? if it a threat, an ask as to where he should place it? I dont see the need to mention it and it needs to be brought up.

Right now i see Yagami as scummy

Spoiler : Blinkskater :
    Blinkskater:

Post #6 and post #7 reading into the first posts, Now i am unsure how you can discern a persons alignment from the first post they make, this was brought up later.

Post #9 was a bigging up of Blinks abilities to assist the town, lets hope blink is indeed town and this isnt bigging up for nothing.

Post #10 is good, it mentions a very key fact the entire town must take into consideration, i would say his mention that he rolled town puts me off a bit.

Post #12 and #13 are solid posts too, setting out early reads, now i will say i dont fully understand how you can get reads like that but they do explain their thoughts. In my case i was making a quip and making a reference to the Late Huey Long, i was not piggy backing zergs content by mentioning cadet in the game where we are all cadets. As for tone, well im sure the folk i know would disagree but nonetheless the post is solid for actually doing some work. And post 13 is a feeling i share.

Skipping to Post #28 i like the push made to get people to speak, its a good one.

Post #64 is the next one which is explaining Blinks reasoning for going against their normal Meta, i aim unsure of the meta overall so i cant comment too much.

Post #82 is a decent one and elaborates over MM saying he hasnt read our role, i agree with Blinks and Zergs take on this that its a scummy move.

Overall i see Blink Right now as somebody who is Town, they have pushed to get reads and get us to find the scum. Now of course a good scum may do the same but i have somewhat of a gut feeling that this time, Blink is town.

Spoiler : ZergSoupYum :
    ZergSoupYum:

Post #74, a solid post and i agree that the second quote seems off, read the Yagami Spoiler.

Post #75 was mentioned above but i agree with this overall feeling over the rolecard debacle.

Post #83 is the last post i feel the need to mention, asking questions with his town lean and wanting posts from players who have been inactive.

Now i have a town Lean on Zerg, now i will say now that while i have a town lean on zerg and on Blink it is very possible that Blink and Zerg are the scum team. My reasons for this lie in teh fact they have both laid eachother to be town and could easily be co-ordinating with each other as to seem somewhat distant but towny in their own right to get the lynch off. This theory of mine i feel is unlikely but i would keep it in the back of your head as the game progresses.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :
    Marshmallow Marshall:

So post #22 is the crux as to why MM is giving off very scummy vibes right now, it has been discussed already but it does seem like MM is making chat, a bit of filler much like Yagami. It could be a So scummy they cant be scum play but i doubt it. While its a scummy move i must say that the instant vote on MM from blink due to this seemed very off, it was instant almost. Now in my mind it seems like MM was making a bad joke and he needs to talk about this post with us all before we can really continue on his reads.

With what i said above said post #38 and #59 are talking about how we need people in the game to chat and we need to use all the time etc. To me this seems like riding the coat tails of what else has been said to try and seem towny without talking about the strange comment in post #22.

Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important.

Overall i cant say MM is town right now, i have a scum lean on him and will have one until he can explain that damn post #22.

Spoiler : Distorted :
    Distorted:

Post #49 is filler and a joke, take no heed but could be scum tryna fly under radar or town cracking a joke nothing from it.

Post #50 i understand, i also did not know this was a 1 lynch game at first.

Post #70 and #71 are talking about the want for replacements or modkills, mentioning that modkills help town and explaining odds. I like these posts generally they are good at explaining stuff to players who might not fully understand if you just said -Modkills good for town here- but i could see this as a scum play all over, Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town.

Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. That said he has not said anything hugely scummy, i dont trust him, not atall. He also does not have a vote on him so i will place my vote on him just to get him to discuss his reads and assist town.
    -vote Distorted

As for Maf, he needs to speak soon are get replaced or modkilled.
    Damn that was a lot of writing, but thats where i am at this time.
    Your thoughts on yagami - why do you think he is scummy? you comment on his RP a bunch but I really dont see where you progress into him being scummy; I think you are siding with the general consensus here.

With Blink it seems its riding on a gut feeling, than with zerg you seem to have a lot of random reasonings behind his post and then townread him? and because of that there is now the possiblity they are both the scum team. This is the biggest thing in your post that stuck out to me. Scum do this. This is a "buddy" but yet still leaving it from becoming a 'locked-town' situation.

MM:

Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important.
    so how does having that post make it scummy when he says that but towny when you do?

no...no this is 100% their meta. if D1 doesnt start wtih them voting each other just lynch them both.

For mine I want to address this:

Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town.
    I disagree. removing 1 inactive town from the game raises odds of hitting a scum, in every situation. if 2 inactive town were removed, much better odds. its 1 less player to have to pay attention to, and it narrows the PoE by 15%. that to me is ALWAYS a win situation in a setup like this.

Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town.
    agreed.

omg... I want to put this in my signature lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Huey The Long i do like how ur the first person to say that i could likley be aligned with zerg, seems towny the way you laid it out and came to the conclusion that you didnt think it was the case.

I think a scum you would have left that more open as a possibility.
    yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading.

A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

@blinkskater so far 3 people are now sheeping your 1 post read on yagami being scum, and non of that seems to phase you. You are buddying anyone who sheeps ur reads, which is now your townreads. anyone who has questioned you so far, is now a scumread. this is scum blink.
    ya know what.

-vote blinkskater

lets see what happens. halfway through the day, les get something going.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading.

A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol
    Because he doesnt think scum blink is the caee p sure thats what he said.

And you're welcome to think meta reading me is a viable option, if you're scum push it more, if you're town please back away slowley and turn around lol

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

ya know what.

-vote blinkskater

lets see what happens. halfway through the day, les get something going.
    I havn't buddied anyone i gave an instant yoenread to zerg, and i was digging hueys post about me, it frlt like he was genuinley trying to gauge my alignmet.

18. ISO #118

You act shocked like you don't know how yagami comes to conclusions lol feels legit fake to me

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

This is a delicate game here we don't get a second chance.

Right now MM feels forced and fake to me.

Distorted is incorectly telling you people what i would do lol.

Yagami is straight up roleplaying.

Huey feels towny idk, but as i said earlier i feel hisnplay could come from either town or scum

Im p sure zergs town, i would like to see more from zerg.

21. ISO #121

@Distorted Wanna Tell Me What You Think About My Slot In General?
    your RP is longer than usual.

I havn't pushed yagami because i feel its pointless if he's just going to RP tbh i havn't read any of his rp posts

@Distorted i do agree with you with ur conclusion on the eay hueys reading yagami, i find that a bit scummy
    this is where i think the buddying is.. you have him townread but now due to the yagami read its scummy? but you then agree with me when its pointed out.

Because he doesnt think scum blink is the caee p sure thats what he said.

And you're welcome to think meta reading me is a viable option, if you're scum push it more, if you're town please back away slowley and turn around lol
    This is more what im looking for.
    -vote unvote

What made you so confidnet in Zergs first post btw? I see the vibe your talking about but so far you addressed him as town and havnt mentioned him the rest of the game pretty much.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

your RP is longer than usual.

this is where i think the buddying is.. you have him townread but now due to the yagami read its scummy? but you then agree with me when its pointed out.

This is more what im looking for.
    -vote unvote

What made you so confidnet in Zergs first post btw? I see the vibe your talking about but so far you addressed him as town and havnt mentioned him the rest of the game pretty much.
    I dont always catch everything first time through, ppl notice things i dont and are capeable of making points i may not see right away,
    I have to have some town reads. So this being said i feel hueys putting more effort into at least if hes scum trying to seem towny. Im not clearing him , in a one lynch game reads can change in a heartbeat lol.

Id like to interact more with zerg but he feels pure,

If hebposted more id have more shit to go on

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

In My Professional Opinion.. This Interaction Between Distorted And Blinkskater Looks Like They Are Both Trying To Buddy Each Other Or Pocket..
    So, Ill Ask Everyone Again To Please, Submit The Name Of Your Character And Your Profession. I Just Started At This Agency.. And Havent Gotten To Know Everyone Yet..

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Im pretty sure mag allready stated they are just bios eith nothing to do with the game, so yagami is scummy for "flavor" hunting in this type of setup
    I Dont See The Harm Seeing As How All Im Trying To Do Is See Who Is Forth Coming With The Information..

The Fact That Your Analyst As Well Has Me Suspecting You.. Slight Scum Lean.. Not To Hard But Slight.. Distorted Also Didnt Originally Post A Profession.. So There Is That Little Observation..

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

I Dont See The Harm Seeing As How All Im Trying To Do Is See Who Is Forth Coming With The Information..

The Fact That Your Analyst As Well Has Me Suspecting You.. Slight Scum Lean.. Not To Hard But Slight.. Distorted Also Didnt Originally Post A Profession.. So There Is That Little Observation..
    I actually throwna town point at you for this

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

*Thinking Just As Planned* You Said Choo Obvious Scum.. I My Professional Opinion They That Say Choo In A Forum Game Are Actually Scum....
    Choo choo choo choo choo choo choo choo.

Guess what? Not the case here yagami

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Well Because, One Of You Are.. IMPO MM Is Coasting Though Basically Feel Like He Is Hiding Under His Desk...

*Looks At Watch*
    Lol my take on MM is he seems fake as hell.

He said something earlier like i dont get why yagami would say this. Im pretty sure he knows you by now lol.

I also didnt like his entrance saiyen he didnt check his role yet. iMO not true.

Also he made a few posts bwcl at me that felt very scumpainty

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    These posts scare me.

I think blink is town so far this game, but these posts still scare me.
    This feels like Town reflexion (and I definetly see why the posts are weird).
    They shouldnt be scary posts
    Ummm... You are who you are, so the posts aren't UNCOMMON for you as any alignment, but how are they not scary? When you're town, you usually make posts that are specifically meant to scare people and see their reactions lol.
    It tells me ur town
    How does throwing confusion in for people who didn't read the setup (which supposes they really didn't even look at it because it's simple as hell) tell you he's town? I don't see how that specific reaction is towny (even though I townread Zerg).

43. ISO #143

He said something earlier like i dont get why yagami would say this. Im pretty sure he knows you by now lol.

I also didnt like his entrance saiyen he didnt check his role yet. iMO not true.

Hmmm... Hmmm.... I Remember That.. Saw An Email On It While I Was On My Way To The Meeting..

44. ISO #144

This feels like Town reflexion (and I definetly see why the posts are weird).

Ummm... You are who you are, so the posts aren't UNCOMMON for you as any alignment, but how are they not scary? When you're town, you usually make posts that are specifically meant to scare people and see their reactions lol.

How does throwing confusion in for people who didn't read the setup (which supposes they really didn't even look at it because it's simple as hell) tell you he's town? I don't see how that specific reaction is towny (even though I townread Zerg).
    Its not throwing confusion when the setup is simple. If you didnt read the setup you're a moron

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Why is everyone saying I'm fake, wtf? First mag and then you

Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE.

Why would I fake that? Mag gave me my rolecard on Discord, and I always use the little Discord window on the site to open it. Why are you even using that as a "point" against me? That's not honest.

LOL you're the one who has been scumpainting me since I have entered thread with that "you checked your rolecard", don't you spin it the other way lol.

48. ISO #148

@mm thats how i gauge aligments, is gauging alignments in my own way scummy now?

My point still stands it's not scary dude its just words on a forum.

Scary is being underwater with a flesh wound and 7 hungry sharks circling you
    Thats Not Scary To Agent 47 So He Says.. He'd Make Them Sharks His Bitch..

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Why is everyone saying I'm fake, wtf? First mag and then you

Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE.

Why would I fake that? Mag gave me my rolecard on Discord, and I always use the little Discord window on the site to open it. Why are you even using that as a "point" against me? That's not honest.

LOL you're the one who has been scumpainting me since I have entered thread with that "you checked your rolecard", don't you spin it the other way lol.
    I'm using that as a point because i think you're a liar. Why wouldn't you check your rolecard before checking the thread? It makes no sense. I think you were just making scum small talk, thats my opinuon im putting out there ifnothers ferl they agree with me so be it.

Scumpainting ? If i throw anred can of open paint in the air and it happens to gravitate twords you and cover you in red not my fault.

And i do believe mag was correct in sayin u felt fake.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.