S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Well Yeah There Is That.. So The Reason MM & Distorted And MM Didnt Think I Was Scum Was Because They Were Scum..
    You played good, a bit more rp then i like but when you gave logic and reasoning it felt genuine
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The meta between MM and I stays true whatsbthat game 394726 in a row?
    funniest thing is, MM asked me if there weren't actually 2 scum teams.
    even as scum he scumread you lmao

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well I Was Trying To Play My Hard Scum Read Game.. Like I Wanted To Be Scum Read Hard The Way I Was Playing..lol
    Ah i get it, i was waiting for someone to hard oush you for that, id have scum read them
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    blinkskater was lynched.

The recruits reached failed to reach a consensus, as the day drew to a close.
    The vote was a tie
    between blinkskater and Marshmallow Marshall; they drew straws to decide who would have to remain in the room. blinkskater drew the shorter straw, and thus stayed behind whilst everyone else left.The recruits then took turns installing their software on the terminal. Finally, it was Marshmallow Marshall and Distorted's turns to use their data sticks. The screen flickered for a bit and then displayed the words, "ERROR. DATA LEAK DETECTED. SHUTTING OFF".The trainees have won. The cadets were sent home, whilst MM and Distorted patiently awaited their next test.
    LOL well that was unexpected, when I saw Stealth had posted signups, I thought I had been lynched... RNGESUS! Gg.

@blinkskater I legit hadn't read my rolecard early on. And you were actually SCUMMY this game, I would have lynched you if I were town. But meh, you did good, you just weren't able to convince people fast enough. If this had been a longer game, you would have solved it easily. You caught me and Distorted instantly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The meta between MM and I stays true whatsbthat game 394726 in a row?
    YOU'RE SCUM
    SCUM SCUM SCUM REEEE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What confuses me is how you guys don't get that WIFOM in your heads now of like
    "Hmm he seems scummy so therefore he must be town!"
    But whenever I do that, I end up being wrong anyway lol. It's an unbreakable curse.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

We are falling in the trap of using logic instead of our weird meta... it's a hard habit to break, though.

18. ISO #268
    Ganelon

idfk. Meta fucks me over. I have a much easier time reading people on other sites than on this one.

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    idfk. Meta fucks me over. I have a much easier time reading people on other sites than on this one.
    Yet people have a much harder time reading me on other sites than on here. I think meta CAN be very useful, but it's not always useful.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.