All standard SFM rules apply.
All bets are off.
If you go inactive I give your IP to a middle schooler who likes to DDoS things.
I am making addendums and small changes to this setup for the second run. All changes are written in red.
The Boring Shit
48 hour days.
24 hour nights.
Last wills allowed.
Death notes are required. Failure to submit one with your killing action will result in public shaming.
Suicide is allowed.
Lynch is host's choice, although I recommend plurality or condorcet to force lynches.
The game will be played on anonymous accounts.
Upon signing up, the players will send a rolecard and a picture that they made in MSPaint (preferably low quality) to the host. Your image will be used as your avatar and can have no correlation with your role if you choose.
The rolecards submitted will be administered throughout the game. Each rolecard will be used.
Failure to submit a rolecard or mspaint art will result in me drawing or making something for you.
Rolecards may be edited for balance reasons but that's boring as fuck don't worry. You won't be notified if your rolecard is edited.
Upon a player's death, the rolecard they received and the rolecard they submitted will be revealed.
After 50% of the game's players have died, the dead players may vote to decide to reveal all of the rolecards. However, if they choose to do so, I'll create some additional fake rolecards of my own to put in there. After their rolecard is revealed, players may still not say which one they submitted.
Player's anonymous account names will be given by showing the pictures to my friend's younger sibling and having him pick the names. Hopefully they aren't all related to minecraft or roblox.
The winners will receive MS paint art created by the host.
The MVP will receive a $10 roblox gift card.
Your rolecard should not be balanced for a specific faction. There will be a town and a single mafia faction this game, and additional neutrals as I see fit. I'm not confirming this anymore. There will be a town. There will be at least one non-town. Have fun.
I will hand balance the game with the roles submitted. God help us all.
Unlike other thousand rolecard games, you cannot reroll your roll.
Wording issues in your rolecard can and will be exploited.
Your rolecard can be as complex as you'd like. I welcome it. Did you see the shit I submitted for 1.5krc? shits busted Please keep your rolecard under 750 words. If you wish to go over or if you have more complex mechanics that genuinely need more words, contact the host.
You are not allowed to share the role you submitted in any chats. Day, night or factional. If you do, I will smite you.
Keep in mind that
1. Someone has to use the thing you submit. Nobody wants to be a citizen. Citizens are boring. This game isn't.
2. Someone has to be on the receiving end of the thing you submit. Try not to restrict player's actions in boring ways. Vanilla blackmailer or vote stealer roles are strictly banned. I will permit roles that restrict the way a player can communicate in funny or interesting ways. Amuse me.
3. Your role may die early. Not everyone can make it to the promised land.
4. Someone has to play support.
5. Don't submit roles that we've already seen before or that are blatantly overpowered. Roles from the mod or from the compendium are BANNED. Roles from previews "thousand rolecard" games are BANNED. Roles from other S-FMs are BANNED (with maybe light exception).
6. No roles that receive additional votes or roles that have traditional lynch immunity.
I am legally obligated to say that the Town faction must win by eliminating the Mafia faction and that the Mafia faction must win by obtaining vote majority.