S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3757
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    To elaborate, it's possible he's silenced/blackmailed. He was in-game as early as page 6 and then completely vanished. Keep in mind this was during all the silly banter. Of course there likely isn't a way to prove that.
    doubtful
    also doubtful that as a wolf he just chooses to completely ignore the thread
    especially when he just won the last game as a wolf
    which even though I didnt read the game, I can presume he puts some thought process into how he plays

2. ISO #952
    Ganelon

Huey's posts seem townish to me. Could be 3p but not pure Mafia.
    Unless this is an illuminatti-type game with multiple scum teams.

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Huey's posts seem townish to me. Could be 3p but not pure Mafia.
    Unless this is an illuminatti-type game with multiple scum teams.
    lik 3-4 people have been called out for 3P, its getting a bit ridiculous
    also explain that townish read to me?

also I doubt in a game this size, that this is a multi-ball of mafia factions

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you know that flavour might really not mean much lol.
    You know all those Bios I made up for the 7p setup? they're not alignment indicative because I haven't even randed the roles yet
    A cryptonic style setup. Roleplay is relevant, and if it not, then the game could be considered as bastard to some extent. I don't think this is a bastard game.

This is not your normal setup, this is not an action game... this is a game of deception. Trust only yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I never interacted with Mag?? Lmao
    He said he liked my posts and I said enjoy
    Re-read my post. I literally made an entire line jump between Mag and Kenny lol. I never said you were interacting with Mag.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Hmm you really looove pushing this narrative on me, huh
    Yes, I tend to like pushing facts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @aamirus
    Did you form any townreads from literally anything other than flavor and names? Who are they and what did you like about them?
    I'm getting the impression you didn't from what you've been posting pretty much exactly since the moment I called you town and convinced Wiisp of that as well.
    This is the question Aamirus answered. I went back to check to make sure I didn't have an unjustified feeling, and I didn't. This was less of a question than an accusation, come on... you can't really blame her for responding like this.

The part about convincing Wiisp, I don't see why that matters for any of you two... That's just weird lol, why did you even bring that up in the first place? And who brought it up first?

Pointing everything that could be scummy? Did you define the word "scumhunting", which is what she has been doing, in scum terms? Lol. Excuse me, but that is BULLSHIT. Also, "you told everyone who attempted to interact with you to vote you and shut up"... no she didn't, she just trolled for some time with a "blinkskater confirm me" thing as if she had a weird role that interacts with votes. That was very far from aggressive scum play there lol.

Also, doesn't she have some townish reads?

She has been playing quite different from her on the fence, cautious yet aggressive and scumpainty scumstyle. I don't really see what you mean with your stuff, because your points are mostly bad and weak, as explained above.
    No offense, but this is the kinda response you'd expect from Rachyl. I asked a simple question, you could've given a simple answer and would solidify a townread through it.
    Instead you choose to give that kinda hiss, do not answer and do not contribute as town.

I'll find you the quote where I convinced Wiisp of you being town, no problem, I don't know why that should even be of much relevance.

I've been legitimately townreading you back then, too. I think that was like 500 or 600 posts ago. Since then you've been pointing out every single thing that could be scummy, you made up scumtells of yourself, you told everyone who attempted to interact with you to vote you and shut up. That's how aggressive scum play, combined with your lack of townreads it then fully locks you down as scum by my rules.
    -vote aamirus

My own reads line up incredibly well with zerg's.
    My towncore, people who I consider to give off vanilla vibes without any powercreep or the likes, not necesseraly being citizen, consists of
    -Magoroth, for following other people's tells, processing what players say and write, and reacting in a way that I believe to come from town. I personally don't share the reads he seems to have written down, but I can totally see how he got them and I believe this way of his comes from a town PoV
    -Frinckles, he has good reads that actually do line up with mine. He has been open with his rolecard, has had pressure on him all day and did not start to show panic at any point.
    -Zerg, because of my reads being almost 1:1 like his. It's the weakest of my 3 lock town, but I'm not willing to believe scum would just play the way he does. I like his drinking rp too. Makes his flavor role seem genuine.

Then there's 2 people who are in the no-lynch-hole
    I personally wouldn't want to be there, but whatever
    -nightmarefriend7, for acting 100% like Efe when he rolls TPR
    -Yagami, for acting like Yagami when he's town. I'm not that sure if he's acting his tpr self as well, I honestly stopped paying attention to it after realizing he's town anyway

Distorted and scv are sort weak townleans.
    Very little content from both, but their claims make sense. I hope to see more from them anyway.

Wiisp is acting like an executioner. Very towny early on, but that burning hatred towards Frinckles seems as ungenuine as it gets.
    Naz is a nullread probably. Idk what Frinckles saw there, I'd just trust him for now.
    MM is scum for all I know.
    Now, about the other reads. I agree with Magoroth read for pretty similar reasons to yours. However, the Frinckles part...? Where did he post reads? Also, his rolecard stuff was pretty simple.
    Zerg's drinking stuff may be a role specific thing, though. I don't really like the slash part, it looks like a way to activate something. Maybe I'm just paranoid... but still. About his reads, he said himself that he was afraid of making strong reads, so I don't understand how you see them as similar to yours.

Agree on Nightmare, disagree on Light for reasons that were already explained before. Agree on Scv and Disto for pretty much the same reasons than you.

Executioner Wiisp? Hmm... that could actually make sense... I do have the feeling that he's trying to push mislynches and has other interests, though (like his defense of Yagami, not sure why an exe would put that much energy in defending someone). @Frinckles can you explain again what you saw about Naz, btw? And does it still stand now? I think it was something about flavor, but she claimed not being Ellie Moon earlier, so if that's what you saw, your point is probably dead.

"MM is scum for all I know." What lol? You never addressed me, and now "I'm scum for all you know"?? Oooooooooookay... care to explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Would Be Funny Is Nightmare Is Actually Witch Doc.. That Once They Convert They Become Cult Leader.. Because IDK How They Can Be Doc/BG.. Just A Random Thought That Popped In My Head..
    Wait Thinking About That.. What About The Priest Claim.. Because, I Mean Religion Is Kind Of Like A Cult..

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is the question Aamirus answered. I went back to check to make sure I didn't have an unjustified feeling, and I didn't. This was less of a question than an accusation, come on... you can't really blame her for responding like this.

The part about convincing Wiisp, I don't see why that matters for any of you two... That's just weird lol, why did you even bring that up in the first place? And who brought it up first?

Pointing everything that could be scummy? Did you define the word "scumhunting", which is what she has been doing, in scum terms? Lol. Excuse me, but that is BULLSHIT. Also, "you told everyone who attempted to interact with you to vote you and shut up"... no she didn't, she just trolled for some time with a "blinkskater confirm me" thing as if she had a weird role that interacts with votes. That was very far from aggressive scum play there lol.

Also, doesn't she have some townish reads?

She has been playing quite different from her on the fence, cautious yet aggressive and scumpainty scumstyle. I don't really see what you mean with your stuff, because your points are mostly bad and weak, as explained above.

Now, about the other reads. I agree with Magoroth read for pretty similar reasons to yours. However, the Frinckles part...? Where did he post reads? Also, his rolecard stuff was pretty simple.
    Zerg's drinking stuff may be a role specific thing, though. I don't really like the slash part, it looks like a way to activate something. Maybe I'm just paranoid... but still. About his reads, he said himself that he was afraid of making strong reads, so I don't understand how you see them as similar to yours.

Agree on Nightmare, disagree on Light for reasons that were already explained before. Agree on Scv and Disto for pretty much the same reasons than you.

Executioner Wiisp? Hmm... that could actually make sense... I do have the feeling that he's trying to push mislynches and has other interests, though (like his defense of Yagami, not sure why an exe would put that much energy in defending someone). @Frinckles can you explain again what you saw about Naz, btw? And does it still stand now? I think it was something about flavor, but she claimed not being Ellie Moon earlier, so if that's what you saw, your point is probably dead.

"MM is scum for all I know." What lol? You never addressed me, and now "I'm scum for all you know"?? Oooooooooookay... care to explain?
    Well the thing is aamirus has answered the question with something equal to a "no". And having no legit townreads despite all that activity is not at all towny.
    I'm not even judging for outburst, it's the fact she just didn't form reads in all that time.

11. ISO #961

Well the thing is aamirus has answered the question with something equal to a "no". And having no legit townreads despite all that activity is not at all towny.
    I'm not even judging for outburst, it's the fact she just didn't form reads in all that time.
    Agreed about Wiisp not being relevant here. It was more of bait I thought scum would take offensively. Aamirus also did take it that way. Imo town would realize it's not important and brush it off, though that's the weakest tell here

12. ISO #962

Agreed about Wiisp not being relevant here. It was more of bait I thought scum would take offensively. Aamirus also did take it that way. Imo town would realize it's not important and brush it off, though that's the weakest tell here
    Scumhunting taken too far is scumpainting. When you just want to make everyone look scummy, while not actually trying to read anything.
    That's absolutely scummy and a justified read of me, I'm defining any townstrats as scumstrats here.

13. ISO #963

Scumhunting taken too far is scumpainting. When you just want to make everyone look scummy, while not actually trying to read anything.
    That's absolutely scummy and a justified read of me, I'm defining any townstrats as scumstrats here.
    Then "scumpainty on the fence playstyle"
    This 100% fits all my points.

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Then, @Marshmellow Marshall you called my reads bad and weak. Why and what conclusion do you intent to draw from that?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Frinckles has had many posts where he worded reads. Just click his name and iso him, there's almost no spam there anyway. Are you intentionally ignoring that?

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Zerg has posted already his drinking is not rolecard specific. He's had a wallpost sometime today. Wouldn't be hard to find aswell, same reasons as for Frinckles
    Him being afraid of strong roles has 0 relevance on the content of his reads. They align with mine.

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No.
    Rip host is scum

22. ISO #972

@Frinckles can you explain again what you saw about Naz, btw? And does it still stand now? I think it was something about flavor, but she claimed not being Ellie Moon earlier, so if that's what you saw, your point is probably dead.
    Quoting @aamirus into this too.

Whether or not Naz is Ellie Moon doesn't matter outside of whatever is going through Light's head. Flavor probably holds some sort of weight in this setup but what I was referring too was related to my assumptions of game mechanics based off interactions. You can review my entire post analyzing multiple quotes through the game thread. (#884 ) There doesn't seem to be much merit for Naz lying about her identity, so much as her role's mechanics. Despite her being my slight Town-read (#943 ) She lyin'.

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Ah, I had it wrong. Magoroth was scumreading aamirus there, not Wiisp. This shouldn't have influence on the remainder of my read in any way thaugh.
    It does, because you claimed to convince wiisp I was town, which was a ridiculous bs claim, hence I called you out on your bullshit. And now you have a scumread on me for calling out your bullshit that you don’t think was bullshit even though you just admitted it was bullshit!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

25. ISO #975

Mag's posts from that time, for anyone too lazy to click a button.
    Mag also said I was his town read back then so, again, BULLshit. Hence why I said as such to you because what you were saying was nonsensical

26. ISO #976

It'd go well with the statistic of him almost always getting lynched d1 whenever he rolls scum, too.
    I think if MM actually were town he would've responded to this post with something like "I'm town though". Or to various other, similar posts.
    Quickly searching for the word town seems to show that he hasn't even claimed a single time to be town this game yet. That's kind of a tell, isn't it?
    Just noticed that somehow, dunno how relevant

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It does, because you claimed to convince wiisp I was town, which was a ridiculous bs claim, hence I called you out on your bullshit. And now you have a scumread on me for calling out your bullshit that you don’t think was bullshit even though you just admitted it was bullshit!
    It wasn't a ridiculous bs claim. Just wasn't, if you would've read my posts afterwards, where I provided quotes too, you would've realized that I did at that time state a townread on you about points noone else had brought up, and that Mag was scumreading you during that time early in the day.

28. ISO #978

Re-read my post. I literally made an entire line jump between Mag and Kenny lol. I never said you were interacting with Mag.

Yes, I tend to like pushing facts
    ugh, i got on the computer and now i see the line break. on my phone it was all one massive blob and i didn't even see kenny's name bc i was reading so fast.

"no reason" is not a fact, that's you bein blind, pull yr head out yr ass
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #979

Can you answer the question then, if you believe it isn't bullshit? Do you have townreads that aren't based purely on flavor? Or did you answer already?
    You having answered that already would be the only way how my scumread on you could be bullshit, like you're trying to put it.

30. ISO #980

Mag also said I was his town read back then so, again, BULLshit. Hence why I said as such to you because what you were saying was nonsensical
    There's an arrow that can be clicked. He head 3 scumreads and you were one of them. Don't lie now, when it's that easy to prove what actually happened.

31. ISO #981

There's an arrow that can be clicked. He head 3 scumreads and you were one of them. Don't lie now, when it's that easy to prove what actually happened.
    Actually, it's literally in the quote you responded to there? Mag said there you,re part of 2 scumteams he sees? You don't have to click, just read? What are you even trying to achieve by calling a visible quote bullshit lol

32. ISO #982

I think if MM actually were town he would've responded to this post with something like "I'm town though". Or to various other, similar posts.
    Quickly searching for the word town seems to show that he hasn't even claimed a single time to be town this game yet. That's kind of a tell, isn't it?
    Just noticed that somehow, dunno how relevant
    did mm put himself on his reads list? i can't remember if he usually puts himself as town or not when he is town.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

33. ISO #983

Can you answer the question then, if you believe it isn't bullshit? Do you have townreads that aren't based purely on flavor? Or did you answer already?
    You having answered that already would be the only way how my scumread on you could be bullshit, like you're trying to put it.
    Either way, this is the core of my scumread @aamirus
    You calling everything else bullshit while ignoring this doesn't help your case in the slightest

34. ISO #984

I did, and I posted them once I was asked.
    That's how I would've expected other town members to act aswell. Not forming townreads, defending that as ok play (which you are doing right now, mr scum) and then even omgus voting in order to avoid having to form townreads is scumplay.
    I’m sorry I did not omgus you. I voted you for your reads before you posted that list of everyone in the game being town for barely any reasons. THEN YOU omgus voted me

35. ISO #985

Nope. I guess I'll just post it now lol

Aamirus, one of the most active players, lore-hunts while not neglecting scumhunting and townhunting, no opportunistic pushes as she does as scum, relatable point of views (although I don't always agree with them). If this is scum, I'll be damned.

Magoroth, he was posting like his town self earlier, no pushing weird/far-fetched narratives, no scumpainting. Not much activity, though, so I wouldn't bet my life on him being town.
    Kenny, he isn't so active now, but I think he did interesting things earlier? I actually don't remember what he did might have to reread his posts, but he was towny when I first read them. Also note that he is very unlikely to be W/W with Naz, given her aggressivity attack at him earlier that was a bit uncalled for.

Scv, mainly for being honest with his "Well I always shitpost" and actually shitposting lol. Obviously, this isn't anything heavy, but I have a good feeling on him.
    Distorted, he posted his flavor as soon as he saw Aamirus's list of claims (I think), it actually relates to something that has been brought up, so he's townish for it. But with Distorted, we never know... so I'm not putting him higher than that for now.
    NightmareFriend7, because of "another player"'s meta with claiming early lol. I'm still not convinced, which is why he's slightly above null.

The AFKs/really low posters. Huey is the one who comes to mind now. Last game, he was active, but he also was scum, so I don't know anymore.

Light_Yagami, big incoherences with his double roleplay thing, answering with his 7 horses stuff when Aamirus asked about his rolecard, and having incoherences with his lore; as I already explained in another rainbow post, lore was written by Blink (and maybe Aivion, idk), who isn't incoherent as hell, so it doesn't go on the "Light is always like that" excuse this time. There is still the possiblity where Aamirus is right and he's just being Light twisting the host's lore, but I doubt it.
    Wiisp, has zero interest in lore-hunting and claims to find it stupid (in nicer words but that's what he thinks), says he has nothing but his own name "Fern" thinking about horse riders being evil or not, and wondering if he even cares, following his own words; he claims to have nothing else interesting. Then, magically, when he starts getting a bit of pressure, he has another name in his rolecard, with a description of the character and reasons to believe they are evil. Big rabbit out of their small hat.

@naz

36. ISO #986

Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    aamirus
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Scvmurderer, Wiisp, NightmareFrIEND7
    Wiisp (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    aamirus (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Kenny
    Huey The Long (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth

i don't think huey is coming back

-vote aamirus

i don't like the train on frink and you have the second most votes :/ sry cuz

37. ISO #987

Coming from a player who has been flavor hunting day 1, is this a townpost? Why and how?

That was one of the first posts that really strongly struck me as scum, so it was fairly easy to find for me right now.
    Ah yes, trying to solve the game is scummy

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990
    Ganelon

can we please get votes on MM? aamirus is a terrible train

41. ISO #991
    Ganelon

I was wrong 'bout my read on MM. Mm's read's list is really hedgy, you'll notice he's stated none of his reads are "set-in-stone" and might change. indecisiveness is a scum trait, especially when it comes to reads.
    and he has a few scum reads, most importantly Wiisp, what has he done to push at Wiisp? this is not town MM. town MM would be questioning people (and overreacting + fluff posts).
    and another meta reason here, but I felt that his initial vote on me was kinda forced (this isn't something I can put into words, but it influenced my read on him)

Kenny, I'm not sure if you're town (leaning town like I said but not sure), but I think this aamirus argument is terrible and will lead no where, aamirus is nogetting lynched today

btw if MM is scum he is possibly in a team with Distorted judging from his reads list, I think MM would always null-read Distorted as scum (Usually he townreads him)

so please, vote MM.

I don't think aamirus can be in a team with anyone apart from maybe SCV. so it's a terrible train

42. ISO #992

Nobody has pinged me as particularly scummy or towny, sorry Kenny.

43. ISO #993
    Ganelon

Coasting by is what marsh is doing, not all a town trait for him... Or for anyone else, for that matter. Pity cuz I don't like lynching a high poster

44. ISO #994
    Ganelon

Nobody has pinged me as particularly scummy or towny, sorry Kenny.
    this is so fucking true rofl
    this game has actually been worse than the last one I just played (on MafiaUniverse), who dafaq woulda thought it possible.
    and people on MU love posting fluff

45. ISO #995

Uh. No. He was talking about who could be aligned with who of the 3 people mentioned and he said both the pairs with me were unlikely because I was his town read lol

46. ISO #996

It wasn't a ridiculous bs claim. Just wasn't, if you would've read my posts afterwards, where I provided quotes too, you would've realized that I did at that time state a townread on you about points noone else had brought up, and that Mag was scumreading you during that time early in the day.
    It was ridiculous because everyone was town reading me lol

47. ISO #997

Uh. No. He was talking about who could be aligned with who of the 3 people mentioned and he said both the pairs with me were unlikely because I was his town read lol
    "there's a lot of really susp interactions between them

scum buddy each other sometimes on d1. dunno why they do it exactly, but it happens. these are the possible teams judging by the friendly interactions"

??

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000
    Ganelon

also one more thing, EVERYONE needs to leave a last will, whoever gets lynched today MUST submit a last will so we can confirm whether last wills actually work or not