S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1389
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    They may, but from the virus perspective why would you Sk Noctiz and not mass murder on MM? MM was a juicy virus target with that claim.
    People are also operating with the self awareness that there is an MM looking for bait, so they might not be so easily tricked. Case in point is the fact that only the vigi targetted him. But this whole back and forth is a bit pointless.

Wouldn't noct write he was shooting that guy in his lw while he submitted his night action to mag? He might not have been expecting to die of poison suddenly on d2, but obviously he had a chance of dying on n1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1302

I dunno man, it looks terribly convenient that the claim of MMing voss gives you an explanation if aamirus dies, and the claim of SKing Naz gives you an explanation for if Naz dies. Distorted just happened to choose all the people who were infected as the actual infection targets for his claim, which was based solely on zerg, which is again independent from you.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    People are also operating with the self awareness that there is an MM looking for bait, so they might not be so easily tricked. Case in point is the fact that only the vigi targetted him. But this whole back and forth is a bit pointless.

Wouldn't noct write he was shooting that guy in his lw while he submitted his night action to mag? He might not have been expecting to die of poison suddenly on d2, but obviously he had a chance of dying on n1.
    I mean all TPRs should but their is a big chance he didnt because he seemed uninterested in the game and was looking to be replaced. Him and MM were spitting at each other and Noctiz saw him as either a wolf or a poisoner.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #1304

I dunno man, it looks terribly convenient that the claim of MMing voss gives you an explanation if aamirus dies, and the claim of SKing Naz gives you an explanation for if Naz dies. Distorted just happened to choose all the people who were infected as the actual infection targets for his claim, which was based solely on zerg, which is again independent from you.
    I MM'd voss day 2 and nobody died from the virus. I mm'd MM day 1 and Noctiz died from visiting.

The only thing that can clear me is Naz dying from my SK on her. Blink could not kill naz if she was poisoner, only aamirus cause he claims to of MMd naz and aamirus visited naz so aamieus should die in 96 hoyrs yes?

That gives blink that 48 hours to say 'well he hasnt died yet he will tomos' at the eod. If naz dies in the next 24 hours i am clear.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

5. ISO #1305

I am asking you to trust me, the odds seem against me but hopefully im cleared. If i am Cleared i will feel as happy as when huey beat the time they tried to impeach him as governor.

6. ISO #1306

I mean all TPRs should but their is a big chance he didnt because he seemed uninterested in the game and was looking to be replaced. Him and MM were spitting at each other and Noctiz saw him as either a wolf or a poisoner.
    Noctiz did write some fat post about MM. I'll concede that that aspect of your claim has some measure of plausibility.

7. ISO #1307

I MM'd voss day 2 and nobody died from the virus. I mm'd MM day 1 and Noctiz died from visiting.

The only thing that can clear me is Naz dying from my SK on her. Blink could not kill naz if she was poisoner, only aamirus cause he claims to of MMd naz and aamirus visited naz so aamieus should die in 96 hoyrs yes?

That gives blink that 48 hours to say 'well he hasnt died yet he will tomos' at the eod. If naz dies in the next 24 hours i am clear.
    No in his version of events Naz can die within 48 hours. Targets who don't visit are considered to have visited themselves. So it wouldn't clear you by any means.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    can you guys lynch me already I made a great last will!
    silence we'll lynch you when you are worthy.

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

I read this back through and i dont understand that line atall.

Yo mag help me here fam. so that line, the one about not visiting anybody, it makes no sense, so if naz visted nobody she dies in 96hours due to virus? Or if nobody visits her? Im awfully flabbergasted

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313
    Ganelon

I read this back through and i dont understand that line atall.

Yo mag help me here fam. so that line, the one about not visiting anybody, it makes no sense, so if naz visted nobody she dies in 96hours due to virus? Or if nobody visits her? Im awfully flabbergasted
    Rephrase the question. I cannot answer questions about in-game players' night actions.
    Only hypotheticals.

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Rephrase the question. I cannot answer questions about in-game players' night actions.
    Only hypotheticals.

Ok so if a the virus visited somebody and used the mass murder ability on them can they die? I believed only the sk ability would kill the chosen target. But if the virus used the mass murder ability and that person did not get visited or didn't visit anybody would they intently get infected with a 96hr timer?

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

Ok so if a the virus visited somebody and used the mass murder ability on them can they die? I believed only the sk ability would kill the chosen target. But if the virus used the mass murder ability and that person did not get visited or didn't visit anybody would they intently get infected with a 96hr timer?
    If they don't visit anyone, then they would get poisoned yes.

16. ISO #1316
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If they don't visit anyone, then they would get poisoned yes.
    Doesn't matter if they get visited or not.

17. ISO #1317

I mean not really, i feel zerg is just town that fucked up a bit. Also blink knows that and is using zergs claim to their advantage. Say aamirus is poisoned with the MM so we wont lynch the confirmed scum, mislynch me and win.

Now i used my SK ability on naz which means naz should die, if naz dies im clear, if not naz is alpha wolf which i see rn as highly highly unlikely.

In any case we should be lynching the confirmed scum today, why would we not lynch literal, confirmed scum.
    No, rofl I even said like 5x I poisoned Naz before you even decided to try to counter claim. Naz dying literally is confirming what I said and you are trying to claim. Where are you coming up with this stuff?

18. ISO #1318

Blink likes risks and fancy plays ive heard, im sure if MM was here he would be saying it's certainly a blink thing to do.

I do hope naz dies soon though and i am Cleared, it would make this shebang a whole lot bloody easier.
    Once again, WHERE DOES THIS CLEAR YOU??? You keep repeating this to try to reframe it like its YOU who said it. no. it wasnt.

19. ISO #1319

no, its an RNG timer. it can be 1 hour, or it can be 96 hours. the SK can be 1 hour, or it can be 48 hours. (and anything in between).

RNG = Random Number Generator.

20. ISO #1320
    Ganelon

hypothethically speaking, I can fast-forward any poisoner timers that may be in place today

21. ISO #1321
    Ganelon

so: @naz has collapsed after her spirit slowly faded away. The virus has claimed its second victim.

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325
    Ganelon

4 votes to hammer.
    Vote count

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329
    Ganelon

Role Players Status
    Shaman Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    Tribesman Damus_Graves Alive
    Tribesman Light_Yagami Alive
    Virus Huey the Long Alive
    Omega Wolf aamirus Alive
    Tribesman Stealthbomber16 Alive
    Tribesman NightmareFrIEND7 Alive
    Alpha Wolf Blinkstorteddd02 Alive
    Shaman yzb Alive
    Vigilante NoctiZ Alive
    Beta Wolf ZergSoupYum Alive
    Tribesman (Citizen) naz Alive
    Spiritualist Voss Alive

GG! The scum team have won. Congrats to blink/distorted, aamirus and zerg!

This has been one of the most fun games I've hosted, with players such as blink/Distorted, aamirus, Huey, Voss, yzb playing quite well at certain points in the game.
    Some of your posts, especially Voss', Huey's, and aamirus' posts were hilarious. I also loved Noz' meme replacement.

30. ISO #1330
    Ganelon

https://discord.gg/CPZKh5 link to night chat, dead chat and the archon chat

31. ISO #1331

gg i guess lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

Holy crap scum totally took us for a ride XDDDD

QQ, the game was a lot of fun for me as well.

34. ISO #1334

Our pinned quote from the discord.

:
    SO OoO for tonight:

- I kill nobody
    - Aamirus follows Huey
    - Zerg check yzb. (post a 1 if cit, 2 doc, 3 sheriff, 4 vigi, 5 det, 6 virus)

DAY START
    1) Aamirus makes a troll post or something with everyone pinged. the SECOND PERSON PINGED is who Huey visited.
    ----If the person huey visited is zerg or aamirus, we abandon.
    If it is anyone else:
    2) Zerg claims detective, and says Aamirus visited that person (the second person in her ping)
    3) I then claim Virus, saying I did a MM spree on that person.

effect: Town will think Aamirus and (second person pinged) are poisoned. the second person WILL be poisoned and drop dead at some point during the day. So I will make the cases of its useless to lynch EITHER of them.

I am then going to make a case for the no kill tonight. There was no poison on N2. Huey missed. so I will claim I used the SK ability on him, and he got RBed tonight for it (since it blocks the following night) and I will claim he is Alpha wolf.

Zerg, you can vote freely, but lets try to let town vote first so we can stack numbers easier. if you have a chacne to put somoene on L-1, try to wait until aamirus is around. if no lynches are gaining steam then voting there isnt a bad thing anyways after the 24 hour mark.

Aamirus HAS to be the hammer vote, or people will unvote if shes putting someone at L-1. but, i can always make the case shes trying to scare people by "bussing" to confirm 1 of her scums as town. but preferable that she hammers.

35. ISO #1335

Our pinned quote from the discord.
    feels like episode 25 of deathnote just played out in real life XD T_T

36. ISO #1336
    Ganelon

You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    When you say everyone.... Do you mean all of 2 people? Just like "everyone" is voting you right now?
    You should probably rethink MM's behavior being scummy, because I think he flipped town.

Yep, I just checked. He did!
    would it be too late to ask host to go back to majority? its the best voting system.
    @Noz_Bugz @naz @Huey The Long @Blinkstorteddd02 @yzb25 @ZergSoupYum

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

greatest posts this game

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338
    Ganelon

Night 1 actions

Noctiz - shoot MM

Healta heal SB16

Voss check aamirus

MM protect Damus

Virus target MM

Beta wolf check noctiz

Alpha wolf kill Damus

Omega LO on Huey

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

feels like episode 25 of deathnote just played out in real life XD T_T
    lol you scared me early in the day - throughout you literally said step by step what would have to happen for us to be scum, and literally pinpointed the exact thing. The doubt on zerg though I think made it really hard to then believe those theories..

I was laughing so hard when zerg posted all the wrong info xD so i think a lot of his "oh fuck i fucked up" was legit emotion in his posts... lol

42. ISO #1342

I think this game is probably the strongest argument against occam's razor I've ever seen.

What if the person Huey visited was a TPR? Then, if they confirmed they visited someone else and they still died, your Mass-murderer claim would have been proven wrong (right?).

Other than that, the plan seems totally robust. Fuck XD

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345
    Ganelon

would also like to know why MM said he could confirm himself as doc

46. ISO #1346

lol you scared me early in the day - throughout you literally said step by step what would have to happen for us to be scum, and literally pinpointed the exact thing. The doubt on zerg though I think made it really hard to then believe those theories..

I was laughing so hard when zerg posted all the wrong info xD so i think a lot of his "oh fuck i fucked up" was legit emotion in his posts... lol
    Lol god bless his soul

47. ISO #1347
    Ganelon

also fun fact nightmare immediately said aamirus/blinkstorttedd upon replacing in, literally never seen anythin like that before

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This was deffinitly one of the most "scum influenced " as a whole team fames that ive been apart of.
    Usually its like one scum playing super hard and others busssing and coasting.

Coordinated effects are great.
    the blinkstorted archon was unholy LOL

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.