S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1389
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Right so, ok so there has been many replacements this game, and really i thought you was the person who replaced stealth but no you replaced healtea and it was Noz who replaced stealth. I have no scumread on you really.

I am a dolt, a sap, a nincompoop and a nimrod, i really am. It must of been yesterdays heat which has led to my loss of cranial function.

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Right so, ok so there has been many replacements this game, and really i thought you was the person who replaced stealth but no you replaced healtea and it was Noz who replaced stealth. I have no scumread on you really.

I am a dolt, a sap, a nincompoop and a nimrod, i really am. It must of been yesterdays heat which has led to my loss of cranial function.
    lol don't sweat it.

4. ISO #1154

right ok boys listen here, I am the Virus, not Blink. I feel that blink aint the Alpha wolf although they could easily be the alpha wolf masking under the virus. If you wanna know what i did heres my night actions.

Night 1 i use my Mass Murder Ability against MM.

Night 2 i used my Mass Murder Ability against Voss

Now if ya wanna know i used my SK ability last night on Naz (sorry naz fam)

So Heres what we have really, aamirus and Blink are proper scum. Now i originally thought Naz was also scum but rn i have no clue who the third scum is. What i am saying is dont trust blink, they have played a good scum game but this ploy to seem like the Virus i am not having.

and to think i thought i wouldn't have to be outed cause i feel i was playing a good game smdh. First game back and given the single neutral evil role.
    umm you literally are saying EXACTLY what I said the last few pages. is this serious?

5. ISO #1155

There is the setup for Virus
    Spanks
    Also I'm gonna flip town if its not painfully obv rn
    Ur clearly wolf lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1156

I'm ngl Huey seems a 100 times more shady than Blinkstorted, which is an impressive accomplishment given blinkstorted's play this game.

But we have time and we may as well see if any of these supposed poison deaths come to fruition.
    He is literally saying he poisoned the exact same person as me. lol

7. ISO #1157

You said yesterday you thought i was shady and didnt really explain it. Honestly from my position i still have somewhat of a scum read on your slot which i have had since day 1 and the Stealthbomber Hunter claim but honestly with the scum team being aamirus and Blink i have no idea who the third is, whether its you or zerg or even naz.

Why did you unvote aamirus aswell? he is confirmed scum pretty much and you was saying just before that we should be voting the confirmed scum so a Mislynch does not occur?
    Yes, and now you are trying to use that to your advantage. You are Mafia. Alpha wolf to be precise.

8. ISO #1158

Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    yes, I have stated this many times already. naz and aamirus are both on RNG right now. lol unless zerg is lying which puts them both as the last scums.

9. ISO #1159

You post this. @yzb25

If Huey is lying, that would mean he took the coinflip chance that Naz would die of poison in the first 48 hours, and that's on top of the assumption that Naz is citi. So he basically would have took a gamble with a less than 50% chance of success.

Now that I think about it, I'd seriously consider believing Huey if Naz does in fact die.
    He posts this
    The Serial Killer ability always kills in 48 hours, so unless Naz is somehow the Alpha wolf then he should die very much so in the next 48hrs.

Also its not a OMGUS, i said this same thing yesterday but hey ho, i will be happy to prove i am indeed a man of the people.
    instant excuse for why IT MAY NOT HAPPEN. lol

its all up to RNG today.

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

I mean clearly what has occurred here is that you are the Omega wolf, noticed me as the Virus and followed me as to see who i have been going to, Aamirus is likely the Beta wolf. It may be the other way around and you have talked about this in your scum chat but that is what has happened.

If you look at Voss he figured out i was the Virus, and good on him i dont think i made it that obvious. Blink you have played a good scum game so far, i really did think you was town up to this point but this virus ploy is utter codswallop. furthermore even if i was a Wolf (which i aint) why would you vote me and not aamirus? aamirus is confirmed to be scum so really if you was playing the game as the Virus (which i am) you should vote aamirus and get the scum to a 1v3v2 position tonight. (i am pretty sure Naz is town at this point).

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You post this. @yzb25

He posts this

instant excuse for why IT MAY NOT HAPPEN. lol

its all up to RNG today.
    Well if he does not die today (which i am certain he should, i did use the 48hr SK on him) then not only will i lose (probably through a lynch because Blinks ploy would of worked) but the mafia will win because Naz is the Alpha wolf then, Blink is the Omega and Aamirus is the Beta. So they kill a town and get to 3v3 and control the town and win.

13. ISO #1163

I mean clearly what has occurred here is that you are the Omega wolf, noticed me as the Virus and followed me as to see who i have been going to, Aamirus is likely the Beta wolf. It may be the other way around and you have talked about this in your scum chat but that is what has happened.

If you look at Voss he figured out i was the Virus, and good on him i dont think i made it that obvious. Blink you have played a good scum game so far, i really did think you was town up to this point but this virus ploy is utter codswallop. furthermore even if i was a Wolf (which i aint) why would you vote me and not aamirus? aamirus is confirmed to be scum so really if you was playing the game as the Virus (which i am) you should vote aamirus and get the scum to a 1v3v2 position tonight. (i am pretty sure Naz is town at this point).
    I have been a solid townread all game. Your assumption here is that I am mafia, completely outting myself to save aamirus, for what? It would be easy to just lynch her, and since i would know ur virus, kill you tonight, then just cause 1 mislynch and win. lol

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

I have been a solid townread all game. Your assumption here is that I am mafia, completely outting myself to save aamirus, for what? It would be easy to just lynch her, and since i would know ur virus, kill you tonight, then just cause 1 mislynch and win. lol
    @Huey The Long explain the purpose of completely outting myself to save an outted scum is. especially if i knew you were virus and i could have just killed you tonight and won the next day?

I love it though!! counterclaims are always fun =D

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Oh its a risky move sure, even i had you as a solid townread. But you are mafia, you have outed yourself to try and get me Lynched so you can win a day early. honestly its a good move and if i was the Scum i would of done the same so i respect the balls you have to make such a move. If you was the Virus why would you out yourself?

As a solid townread you should of kept moving along as such, posion the scum, lynch the scum and move to make it so you are placed in a 1v1 (or 1v1v1) scenario so you can win. That was my plan before you came out and claimed virus. Now my chances of winning are lower then it would of been previously because it relies quite a bit on RNG for me to win. As i said a good ploy, i respect it, but i very much hope the others see through it.

18. ISO #1168

@Huey The Long explain the purpose of completely outting myself to save an outted scum is. especially if i knew you were virus and i could have just killed you tonight and won the next day?

I love it though!! counterclaims are always fun =D
    Honestly i feel like, as i said, its just a ballsy, risky move. I remember early in the game that MM said that you make risky moves and that its not amiss for you to do risky things and if he is correct then that lends itself well to this scenario.

19. ISO #1169

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1. I think it's likely virus will go with the longer death timer that can catch multiple people. That's what happened in the first iteration of this setup (spirits II(a), not just spirits). TPRs should be careful; after all, safety can't hurt right now. Maybe reveals will be useful in the late game, though.
    2. Yep, the Spiritualist results are to take with a handful of salt.

That is true; I say that a spiritualist on Stealth is a waste, at this point. I'm still considering the move as town by meta, but if it was someone who I knew was a fan of fancy and risky plays *cough* blinkskater *cough*, I wouldn't say the same thing.

And yes, claiming that as a Virus is a dead end.

I like your analysis, that's what Town should be doing IMO, so I'm putting you in my town list for now.
    Yeah here it is, now MM is long dead, probably by your hand but i assume you and him have played a bit and i trust this to be true.

Risky and Fancy fills the sack for the Virus Ploy.

20. ISO #1170

Oh its a risky move sure, even i had you as a solid townread. But you are mafia, you have outed yourself to try and get me Lynched so you can win a day early. honestly its a good move and if i was the Scum i would of done the same so i respect the balls you have to make such a move. If you was the Virus why would you out yourself?

As a solid townread you should of kept moving along as such, posion the scum, lynch the scum and move to make it so you are placed in a 1v1 (or 1v1v1) scenario so you can win. That was my plan before you came out and claimed virus. Now my chances of winning are lower then it would of been previously because it relies quite a bit on RNG for me to win. As i said a good ploy, i respect it, but i very much hope the others see through it.
    It would be a HORRIBLE move as mafia. It would be literally the entire scumteam revealing for 0 reason. If I was Mafia it would have been so easy to sit back and just scumpaint 1-2 other people and sit with my townread. lynch aamirus, kill virus, then lynch a town the next day. or hell, even lynch another mafia then a town the following day. there is 0 reason to reveal here.

21. ISO #1171

Honestly i feel like, as i said, its just a ballsy, risky move. I remember early in the game that MM said that you make risky moves and that its not amiss for you to do risky things and if he is correct then that lends itself well to this scenario.
    In your mind if you were virus you would be 100% on him being correct. yet your posts still show this level of "caution and doubt".

I just seriously hope the people read the day and catch up.

22. ISO #1172

It would be a HORRIBLE move as mafia. It would be literally the entire scumteam revealing for 0 reason. If I was Mafia it would have been so easy to sit back and just scumpaint 1-2 other people and sit with my townread. lynch aamirus, kill virus, then lynch a town the next day. or hell, even lynch another mafia then a town the following day. there is 0 reason to reveal here.
    Really it does not need to be a good play. I feel that the mafia was maybe getting a little bored stomping over the town like they have been, using the AFKs to their advantage to just waltz across the town. You like fancy and risky plays and you want to spice up the game. Aamirus is the mafia, we should lynch him today definitely. You know tommorow it will be a 1v3v2 situation, probably a 1v2v2 situation if Naz is town. Now if Naz isnt town and he is instead a scum, in paticular the alpha wolf, that makes the ploy make even more sense.

You claim Virus, say you MM so Naz could die in 96 hours, you know i visted naz and you know i will CC Virus and say i SK naz for 48 hours.

Naz does not die and you count on aamirus not getting lynched, instead you get town to mislynch me, putting the count on 3v3 because you will kill a town at night. Its risky, its fancy, its Blink approved.

As for the caution and Doubt thing. I said this to voss earlier its just how i tend to speak/type. I debate a lot and really you should always be holding caution and doubt of yourself and your ideas and being open to their ideas, ala principle of generosity. Its just how i speak and i wouldnt read into it.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

@ZergSoupYum your claim looks dodgy as fuck. You haven't even claimed who you investigated on previous days.
    Sorry, I didn't do that because my info was literally completely useless. That's part of the reason I claimed so early today: I want to get some info out there that could actually be used for something.
    N1: MM - visited Damus (was literally in his lw after he came up dead)
    N2: Voss - visited aamirus (he claimed that he visited aamirus very early on, my confirmation wouldn't be too useful I thought)
    N3: aamirus - visited naz

26. ISO #1176

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Sorry, I didn't do that because my info was literally completely useless. That's part of the reason I claimed so early today: I want to get some info out there that could actually be used for something.
    N2: Voss - visited aamirus (he claimed that he visited aamirus very early on, my confirmation wouldn't be too useful I thought)
    bro Voss visited Aamirus night 1... what the actual fuck XDDD

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

@ZergSoupYum this is true. post ur full actions. And if you are doing this as town and faking it.....reveal that because it will pretty much give mafia the win.
    Why the hell would I fake my actions and results? I just revealed early because I was so tired of my information being completely useless.

29. ISO #1179

Really it does not need to be a good play. I feel that the mafia was maybe getting a little bored stomping over the town like they have been, using the AFKs to their advantage to just waltz across the town. You like fancy and risky plays and you want to spice up the game. Aamirus is the mafia, we should lynch him today definitely. You know tommorow it will be a 1v3v2 situation, probably a 1v2v2 situation if Naz is town. Now if Naz isnt town and he is instead a scum, in paticular the alpha wolf, that makes the ploy make even more sense.

You claim Virus, say you MM so Naz could die in 96 hours, you know i visted naz and you know i will CC Virus and say i SK naz for 48 hours.

Naz does not die and you count on aamirus not getting lynched, instead you get town to mislynch me, putting the count on 3v3 because you will kill a town at night. Its risky, its fancy, its Blink approved.

As for the caution and Doubt thing. I said this to voss earlier its just how i tend to speak/type. I debate a lot and really you should always be holding caution and doubt of yourself and your ideas and being open to their ideas, ala principle of generosity. Its just how i speak and i wouldnt read into it.
    Blink hasnt posted in 2 days. im Distorted. but, I guess that doesnt defeat that point any further. that is actually something i would do lol.

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

HOLY FUCK
    My notes page did some weird fucking shit, this looks super scummy lol
    IK voss did visit damus n2, I'm not sure why aamirus is there, my wording is super bad and now I'm gonna get fucking scumread fuck me

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

-vote Zergsoupyum

Tell me what your notes page did pls.
    If I'm being honest, I have no god damn clue. Here is my info that I had directly from my notes:

MM - visited Damus
    Voss - visited Damus
    aamirus - visited naz

The only thing I can think of is it took aamirus (line 3) and put it in the last part of line 2 instead of damus or some shit, I added the explanations after and the nights for clarity, and worded it poorly

37. ISO #1187

If I'm being honest, I have no god damn clue. Here is my info that I had directly from my notes:

MM - visited Damus
    Voss - visited Damus
    aamirus - visited naz

The only thing I can think of is it took aamirus (line 3) and put it in the last part of line 2 instead of damus or some shit, I added the explanations after and the nights for clarity, and worded it poorly
    So you were aware of Voss visiting Damus... you just wrote it in the notes wrong, yes?

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @Noz_Bugz @naz @Huey The Long @Blinkstorteddd02 @yzb25 @ZergSoupYum

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

Ah shit I told everybody to ignore me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

Aamirus' claim yesterday was that she saw Voss visit Huey, not Damus. If you had this information that Voss visited Damus instead, why didn't you share that?
    Wow it's actually my fault that voss got lynched.

I guess my misfiring brain glossed over the part of aamirus' claim post where she said voss visited huey instead of damus. If I wasn't fucking stupid as shit and read that and cc'ed aamirus she would ahve gotten lynched. I'm such a fucking moron

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

Wow it's actually my fault that voss got lynched.

I guess my misfiring brain glossed over the part of aamirus' claim post where she said voss visited huey instead of damus. If I wasn't fucking stupid as shit and read that and cc'ed aamirus she would ahve gotten lynched. I'm such a fucking moron
    I want to get lynched now, but town would lose just numbers-wise.

I don't think I can fix this I fucked up so hard...

Sorry voss, and sorry to the rest of town

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.