Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
Ganelons posts were not good.
What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?

Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.
I was talking about the plurality w/o majority thing. I dislike it because it disables hammering, which some might argue to be anti-town (now people can't get lynched midway through the day, so if it were a regular lynch, it would be slightly more difficult to pressure people). Only town can vote for plurality/ect, it's not important because of angleshooting/the fact that only town could've voted for it (and thus they all had town reasons in mind for choosing plurality w/o majority over other systems, so there is no scum motive that can be discerned for hunting).

How is it scummy? I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted

What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?
Mayor vote of course, and I don't see why I wouldn't troll about something like this early on
[/QUOTE]

What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
Nothing, it's just a meme :P
Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen?
I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
[/QUOTE]
Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?
I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.