MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 633
  1. #401

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Ur Saying Scum Team Is Likely Distorted & Aamirus?
    No I’m still suspecting Marshall and ganelon the hardest.

    -vote unvote
    Last edited by Distorted; June 26th, 2019 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added an unvote to clear votecount for day 2.

  2. #402

  3. #403

  4. #404

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Couple questions. Does your suspect list Change after catching up? Who do you vote for mayor? Whatís your opinion on @Distorted plan?
    Roughly from town at top to scum at bottom i have
    Me, duh i know I'm town.
    Yagami, Uncontested miller claim.
    MM, I personally find hes pretty lurky early as scum due to black flag (?), idk. This seems like a completely different MM to me compared to Black flag.
    Damus, Solid posts and has content in nearly every single post. I don't agree with them but I feel as if they come from a Town PoV
    Aamirus, I have him as a null as I personally can't tell if hes town or scum. Seperate posts have pinged me as towny and scum. I'm not confident in placing him in a scum or town bin
    Distorted, I can't fuckin tell with distorted. My read skills coupled with his skill as a player just makes me place him as null. He could easily flip town or scum.
    Ganelon, veryyy slight scum lean. His early posts weren't that well defended per say? I just found his reaction to Damus's early pressure a bit weird

    I honestly feel the most confident in giving it in MM/Distorted. However I'm leaning MM personally
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    let me know if i spelled that wrong
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

  5. #405

  6. #406

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Roughly from town at top to scum at bottom i have
    Me, duh i know I'm town.
    Yagami, Uncontested miller claim.
    MM, I personally find hes pretty lurky early as scum due to black flag (?), idk. This seems like a completely different MM to me compared to Black flag.
    Damus, Solid posts and has content in nearly every single post. I don't agree with them but I feel as if they come from a Town PoV
    Aamirus, I have him as a null as I personally can't tell if hes town or scum. Seperate posts have pinged me as towny and scum. I'm not confident in placing him in a scum or town bin
    Distorted, I can't fuckin tell with distorted. My read skills coupled with his skill as a player just makes me place him as null. He could easily flip town or scum.
    Ganelon, veryyy slight scum lean. His early posts weren't that well defended per say? I just found his reaction to Damus's early pressure a bit weird

    I honestly feel the most confident in giving it in MM/Distorted. However I'm leaning MM personally
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    let me know if i spelled that wrong
    And There It Is.. Anyone Can Say They Are Town You Know..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  7. #407

  8. #408

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Oooooookau. I disagree with you but I’m willing to debate

    Marshall feels the most Town to you because he isn’t lurking/feels different than a previous game?
    Distorted feels like null because you don’t know how to read him?

    That’s fine. Take a look at their different approaches to the game state and the depth of thinking between them. You should find that Distorted has thought much deeper into the game than Marshall has.

    Distorted has thought through player interactions into soft claims into game plans and corresponding plans pending Flips at EoD. That’s a lot of commitment to the day chat. What do you make of that?

    Marshall has thought through player interactions and hard claims and discussion points. Generally speaking these are what I call surface posts. Surface posts are made without deep thinking past the first day or past the quoted post.

    What are your thoughts on that?

  9. #409

  10. #410

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Retaking a look at them both with those points in mind MM slips to a bit more of a very slight town lean. While distorted is probably town unless red-checked.
    As i seriously dont know what to fucking do now imma go with my gut and do this
    -vote Damus_Graves
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

  11. #411

  12. #412

  13. #413
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    -vote Distorted

  14. #414

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Distorted is the mayor.

    Marshmallow marshall is dead. MM is/was a sheriff.

    Night chats are open.

    Submit night actions, as well as vote system preferences and whether or not you want mayor/regular lynch.


    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Players
    1. Distorted
    2. Damus Graves
    3. Ganelon
    4. Noz_bugz
    5. Aamirus
    6. Light Yagami
    7. Marshmallow marshall [sheriff]

    Last edited by Voss; June 26th, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  15. #415

  16. #416

  17. #417

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System



    Damus is dead.

    Night chats are CLOSED.

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Players
    1. Distorted
    2. Ganelon
    3. Noz_bugz
    4. Aamirus
    5. Light Yagami
    6. Marshmallow marshall [sheriff]
    7. Damus Graves [sheriff]

    Vote system type is Plurality (no majority), non mayor.

    Sheriff results were sent out in a non standard way.

    Last edited by Voss; June 26th, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #418

  19. #419

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Upon Review Of Day One Ive Come To The Conclusion That Distorted And Ganelon Are Scum...

    Especially Since MM Flipped Sheriff Distorted Basically Pointed Out Many Point Where MM Was Town And Then Killed Him Even Though His Original Opinion On The Slot Was Town.. And DG As Well Fipped Sheriff.. Ganelon Never Did Claim A Role When I Asked..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  20. #420

  21. #421

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Upon Review Of Day One Ive Come To The Conclusion That Distorted And Ganelon Are Scum...

    Especially Since MM Flipped Sheriff Distorted Basically Pointed Out Many Point Where MM Was Town And Then Killed Him Even Though His Original Opinion On The Slot Was Town.. And DG As Well Fipped Sheriff.. Ganelon Never Did Claim A Role When I Asked..
    yeah, ill own up to the MM lynch. I just saw his frustration as him rolling scum again (he hates scum) and just saying w/e to the game when he got pressured. his early stuff was towny.

    I got 0 night results back, i take it because damus is dead.

    First thing we should check everyones results.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  22. #422

  23. #423

  24. #424

  25. #425
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Upon Review Of Day One Ive Come To The Conclusion That Distorted And Ganelon Are Scum...

    Especially Since MM Flipped Sheriff Distorted Basically Pointed Out Many Point Where MM Was Town And Then Killed Him Even Though His Original Opinion On The Slot Was Town.. And DG As Well Fipped Sheriff.. Ganelon Never Did Claim A Role When I Asked..
    -.-
    really, what role could I possibly claim when I confirmed I wasn't miller
    also aamirus is town

  26. #426
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    interesting, so both Damus and MM flipped sheriff. would Distorted do what he did as scum? maybe
    aamirus/noz are my strongest suspects though, aamirus was coasting by yesterday, which I do not like one bit

  27. #427
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    @Voss you need to reset the vote count

  28. #428
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    yeah @Distorted this game should be pretty easy i think. I'm not sure if i can trust you though

  29. #429
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    this man still hasn't even claimed for real if he's miller or not smh
    interesting, perhaps a subtle discredit of Kira when he was attacking noz

  30. #430
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    majority is disabled so theres no hammering, might as well
    -vote aamirus

    I'm content with this vote. I don't trust Distorted but I trust aamirus/noz even less

  31. #431

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah, ill own up to the MM lynch. I just saw his frustration as him rolling scum again (he hates scum) and just saying w/e to the game when he got pressured. his early stuff was towny.

    I got 0 night results back, i take it because damus is dead.

    First thing we should check everyones results.
    Is The Reason You Got Zero Feed Back Because Ur The Goon That Killed DG...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  32. #432

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think Light is left alive because they know he will tunnel onto me, like he does every game. Thats the only reason I can think of them leaving a confirmed town alive.
    Ummm Im Not Efe Buddy.. You In Three Posts.. Were So Very Confident That MM Was Town.. And The Only Way Thats Actually Possible.. Is If You Are Scum.. The Way U Said This Is Town MM.. So Much... Makes Me Think You Are Just Trying To.. Bus The Issue On To Another Person..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  33. #433
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ummm Im Not Efe Buddy.. You In Three Posts.. Were So Very Confident That MM Was Town.. And The Only Way Thats Actually Possible.. Is If You Are Scum.. The Way U Said This Is Town MM.. So Much... Makes Me Think You Are Just Trying To.. Bus The Issue On To Another Person..
    if anything changing one's opinion on someone else's allignment wildly is towny, not scum. scum tend to be more consistent.

  34. #434

  35. #435

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    if anything changing one's opinion on someone else's allignment wildly is towny, not scum. scum tend to be more consistent.
    Yeah Originally Yesterday Distorted Was My Strongest Town Read.. Now Hes A Top Scum Read.. And At This Point With 2 Sheriffs Dead Odds Are... The Results Would Be Inconclusive. Either 3 PPL Will Be Showing As Town Or 2 PPL With Show As Scum And 1 As Town.. I Mean The Odds Are Rather Low That Scum Was Actually Found LN..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  36. #436

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    interesting, so both Damus and MM flipped sheriff. would Distorted do what he did as scum? maybe
    aamirus/noz are my strongest suspects though, aamirus was coasting by yesterday, which I do not like one bit
    if you are town, aamirus and noz are 100% scum. so thats where im at with it. i know ill be in ur guys suspect lsit, but i only need to find 1 town between u 3.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  37. #437

  38. #438

  39. #439

  40. #440

  41. #441

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    interesting, perhaps a subtle discredit of Kira when he was attacking noz
    This seems like a really random reach? no? I don't see kira as attacking noz in the posts immediately before this one. He just states a readlist that has u and noz as scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ive Been Sharing My Reads All Day..

    Town Core..

    DG For Requesting Self Vote..

    Aamirus Same Reason As DG..

    Distorted For Basically Saying What I Was Thinking..

    MM Is Sketchy But I Wanna Believe His Role Claim Is Legit.. Even Though I Slightly Doubt It.

    Noz_Bugs & Ganelon Scum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  42. #442

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    majority is disabled so theres no hammering, might as well
    -vote aamirus

    I'm content with this vote. I don't trust Distorted but I trust aamirus/noz even less
    So you trust noz more than me? Since you voted me and not him? Honestly finding your posts very odd
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  43. #443

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think Light is left alive because they know he will tunnel onto me, like he does every game. Thats the only reason I can think of them leaving a confirmed town alive.
    I can see three reasons to leave Light alive:

    1) They think light will vote with them against town

    2) They wanted to kill the person who was supposed to check the framer. This would make ganelon the framer since damus was supposed to check him. It does put suspicion on ganelon though so maybe not the best strategy, but if they don't kill the person who is going to check the framer then they would have to make up fake red claims which might be harder? I dunno.

    3) Thinking of number 2, they wanted to frame ganelon as the framer by killing the person who was supposed to check him. The only way they could do this is if the goon was set to check the framer in the sheriff plan you set out. In that case you would have to be framer with noz as goon.

    3)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  44. #444

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    interesting, so both Damus and MM flipped sheriff. would Distorted do what he did as scum? maybe
    aamirus/noz are my strongest suspects though, aamirus was coasting by yesterday, which I do not like one bit
    I don't see how I was coasting by. I think I've contributed as much as anybody to this game. You seem to just be making up reasons to scumread me? Can you give an example of this coasting?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  45. #445
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    lol @aamirus it is a bit of a reach I admit, but honestly you're all potentially scummy here lol.... just that Distorted also has some town points here and there.

  46. #446
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't see how I was coasting by. I think I've contributed as much as anybody to this game. You seem to just be making up reasons to scumread me? Can you give an example of this coasting?
    I don't recall you adding anything to the discussion that hadn't already been mentioned by someone else prior

  47. #447

  48. #448

  49. #449

  50. #450

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I can see three reasons to leave Light alive:

    1) They think light will vote with them against town

    2) They wanted to kill the person who was supposed to check the framer. This would make ganelon the framer since damus was supposed to check him. It does put suspicion on ganelon though so maybe not the best strategy, but if they don't kill the person who is going to check the framer then they would have to make up fake red claims which might be harder? I dunno.

    3) Thinking of number 2, they wanted to frame ganelon as the framer by killing the person who was supposed to check him. The only way they could do this is if the goon was set to check the framer in the sheriff plan you set out. In that case you would have to be framer with noz as goon.

    3)
    Now if I go off reason 1, then noz and ganelon were scumread and distorted and I were townread by light yesterday so that would imply that me and distorted are the scum team which I know isn't true.

    From reason 2, it would imply that ganelon is framer and either distorted or noz is the goon. I could see either of those teams being the case. One thing that makes me suspect ganelon+noz team is how noz started day 1 totally sheeping ganelon, and then when damus came in and questioned it noz immediately flipped his opinions like a scared little puppy.

    Reason 3 implies a distorted + noz team. Honestly feel like I haven't seen any interactions with them... The biggest thing supporting this team for me is that Distorted was the one who decided who everybody was going to check, which takes the 1 in 5 chance that the goon would be setup to investigate the framer and makes it a 100% chance.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •