MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 633
  1. #51

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ha Ha.. To Be Honest.. Trump Calls Everyone A Good Guy..lol But, We Have 2 Whole Days.. To Hunt The 2 Scums In This Game.. Should Be Simple Enough.. Just Gotta Wait For Everyone Else To Check In.. And See What They All Have Ta Say.. Because, So Far I Think Town Is Off To A Good Start..
    Where’s your *walks into town and flips his fedora* post?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  2. #52

  3. #53

  4. #54

  5. #55

  6. #56

  7. #57

  8. #58

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    damn this game is silent as fuck
    That's because I wasn't in yet HERE I AM!!!

    My apologies, I slightly forgot about the game because I was busy taking over Europe as Aztecs in Europa Universalis.

    ~~

    First of all : WHY MAYOR VOTE?? Mayor vote is straight up anti-town, because it cuts us from the vital info that is provided by train analysis + pressure.
    Second : It's not because it's only plurality that a vote isn't pressuring. Of course, it would be even better with majority included for this specific purpose, but votes are still deadly. Given that this is mayor vote, though, there is no real pressure outside of words and of the future mayor's reads.

    ~~

    There was a meta change showing in Light's playstyle during the last games, so I will read him as if he was a player I did not know, this game. @Light_Yagami you better make sense

    ~~

    Time to read the thread. GL HF everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  9. #59

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can the people who voted for the Mayor-type lynch explain why they think it's better than regular lynch?
    Same question here....
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Voss WTF Is Angle Shooting?
    Angleshooting is breaking the spirit of the rules without "actually" breaking them, i.e. circumventing rules. If you're being dishonest and are trying to play on the wording of the rules, then you are angleshooting (note that the definition includes but does not limit to the aforementioned scenario).

    Also note that angleshooting is an FM-wide punishable offense, so don't do it, not now nor never.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  10. #60

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'd think we should vote for someone trust, but I believe the Mayor should either follow consensus or act as a tie breaker :P so I only see limited potential in scum hunting when it comes to the Mayor.

    Regular lynch is also easier to interpret and to analyse, so... I honestly would've preferred regular lynch.
    Exactly. Which is why I propose to keep track of your suspicions like this : -vote against Blinkskater. It's obvious that it's not a real vote, but it allows for some ease of use.


    And for now,
    -vote Ganelon
    for President, I like his analysis
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  11. #61

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Solid Yagami shade, i bet you will be his n1 scum read for that

    You Know.. The Funny Thing Is... I Know Your Playing Me.. But, Your Right..

    But To Be Fair Its Not Just Because Of The Shade..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  12. #62

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can the people who voted for the Mayor-type lynch explain why they think it's better than regular lynch?
    This Quote Here Makes Me Suspect Ganelon As Scum.. Because.. He Is Clearly Asking The Town.. Why They Picked One Way Over The Other..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  13. #63

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Same question here....


    Angleshooting is breaking the spirit of the rules without "actually" breaking them, i.e. circumventing rules. If you're being dishonest and are trying to play on the wording of the rules, then you are angleshooting (note that the definition includes but does not limit to the aforementioned scenario).

    Also note that angleshooting is an FM-wide punishable offense, so don't do it, not now nor never.
    Thanks For The More In-depth Presentation..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  14. #64

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's because I wasn't in yet HERE I AM!!!

    My apologies, I slightly forgot about the game because I was busy taking over Europe as Aztecs in Europa Universalis.

    ~~

    First of all : WHY MAYOR VOTE?? Mayor vote is straight up anti-town, because it cuts us from the vital info that is provided by train analysis + pressure.
    Second : It's not because it's only plurality that a vote isn't pressuring. Of course, it would be even better with majority included for this specific purpose, but votes are still deadly. Given that this is mayor vote, though, there is no real pressure outside of words and of the future mayor's reads.

    ~~

    There was a meta change showing in Light's playstyle during the last games, so I will read him as if he was a player I did not know, this game. @Light_Yagami you better make sense

    ~~

    Time to read the thread. GL HF everyone!
    On Your First Of All There I Think It Doesnt.. More Then One Way To Pressure PPL..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  15. #65

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'd think we should vote for someone trust, but I believe the Mayor should either follow consensus or act as a tie breaker :P so I only see limited potential in scum hunting when it comes to the Mayor.

    Regular lynch is also easier to interpret and to analyse, so... I honestly would've preferred regular lynch.
    Of Course You Would Hoping For A Town Mis-Lynch To Give U That Edge Later.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  16. #66

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    On Your First Of All There I Think It Doesnt.. More Then One Way To Pressure PPL..
    Yep, but having votes to pressure people is kinda important lol. Plus, you're doing like that guy in that French game I'm in right now, who just says "yes", "no", "I don't think so", "Probably not", etc. Elaborate on your thoughts, please.

    And I know I'm not the best person to ask for this, but, please, group up your posts to make less posts but bigger posts. I usually don't really mind, but if you don't want to change Your Way Of Typing... you need to do that. Not being clear and readable is anti-town.

    ~~

    As for the post #65, it's the same issue with the Mayor. Actually, it's even worse, because the Mayor could decide to NOT follow the majority, and then the vote would be literally bullshit. As I said earlier, elaborate, finish your train of thoughts. Else, you're just spamming nonsense.

    And obviously, I say all of this with love this is nothing personal, strictly business. Pls no bad joke on "this is a mafioso quote" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  17. #67

  18. #68

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also, no.1 question, should the Miller reveal?
    And that is what I was coming to!


    MILLER, REVEAL. NO SHERIFF FAKECLAIMING MILLER, ELSE YOU'RE THROWING.

    This will allow us to have a confirmed-ish town that Mafia will have to kill... and that we can vote to be Mayor. Why? Because with the assumption that we have no gamethrowers in the Town, we can get an unique claim. If a Mafia member claimed, they would be lynched either today or tomorrow, so it would work well.
    This also means that the Miller should CC any fakeclaim they see.

    Any objections?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  19. #69

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And that is what I was coming to!


    MILLER, REVEAL. NO SHERIFF FAKECLAIMING MILLER, ELSE YOU'RE THROWING.

    This will allow us to have a confirmed-ish town that Mafia will have to kill... and that we can vote to be Mayor. Why? Because with the assumption that we have no gamethrowers in the Town, we can get an unique claim. If a Mafia member claimed, they would be lynched either today or tomorrow, so it would work well.
    This also means that the Miller should CC any fakeclaim they see.

    Any objections?
    see this is what I was thinking and I want to know why damus was against talking about it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  20. #70

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    First of all : WHY MAYOR VOTE?? Mayor vote is straight up anti-town, because it cuts us from the vital info that is provided by train analysis + pressure.
    I agree with you that it plays in scum's favor, but I'll be the first to admit that I voted it anyway because it was the different thing that we never do and I thought it would be more interesting
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  21. #71

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And that is what I was coming to!


    MILLER, REVEAL. NO SHERIFF FAKECLAIMING MILLER, ELSE YOU'RE THROWING.

    This will allow us to have a confirmed-ish town that Mafia will have to kill... and that we can vote to be Mayor. Why? Because with the assumption that we have no gamethrowers in the Town, we can get an unique claim. If a Mafia member claimed, they would be lynched either today or tomorrow, so it would work well.
    This also means that the Miller should CC any fakeclaim they see.

    Any objections?
    I Have No Objections To This Except 1.. How Can The Real Miller Counter Claim.. If... He/She Reveals Now?

    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  22. #72

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Looks like this will be Damus VS Marshmallow Marshall, round 2...

    This time, I'm town, I promise (for real). Sorry for that fake promise in the last game btw, but I was the last hope of the scum team...

    ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ganelons posts were not good.
    What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?

    ...What is this low tier scumpainting? The "alas" is much more likely to be about the fact that we can't create meaningful discussion on that topic than about the "only town can vote". Playing on words there.

    Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
    Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.

    Because we can't discuss it, since only town could vote.... Hence why there's a "no angleshooting" reminder.

    What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?

    "What would you do with the POWAH"... Does that look like a lynch vote to you lol? Once again, scumpainting/nitpicking. Or... antfucking?


    What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
    Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen? Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?

    ...Distorted is a known town leader, as any alignment. You're not new to the site. You know this.
    And because being "a sheep" is the thing that makes the most sense to do, unless they would really believe to be on something that is 99% certain.


    Contradiction in mayor discussion being unimportant. You started talking about it soo. is it important or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You are now hella suspicious.
    What about Ganelons entrance did you like?
    This + the post #30 feels like town reevaluation, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though I don't like your attack on Mag at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Don't discuss Miller strategies. Instant scum read if you do.
    Explain why, please.

    ~~

    For now, I -vote against Damus_Graves.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  23. #73

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have No Objections To This Except 1.. How Can The Real Miller Counter Claim.. If... He/She Reveals Now?

    Lol this gif

    In the event the Miller is not online right now and that some crazy mafia member decides to claim. I hardclaim Sheriff, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  24. #74

  25. #75

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I liked the point which I have bolded. I think the mayor lynch has huge potential in helping or harming town depending on how we use it. It can help us figure out if someone is town or scum easier as IIRC there is a Framer and Miller in the setup so the checks could not be 100% reliable. A point where I personally disagree with Ganelon is that a mayor lynch is harder to analyze. In fact I would argue its easier as you can possibly see a scumteam in the mayor voting patterns. Just my personal two cents. That prob made no sense so if you have any questions just ask
    The same can be said of standard lynch, though. Plus, trust is often common to most people, therefore it's much less meaningful to have people vote for the same person for Mayorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  26. #76

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I believe they are well reasoned. As such I will be reconsidering my vote.
    -unvote
    And I believe thou art a . The question is, art thou a wulf in Sheep's clothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  27. #77

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And I believe thou art a . The question is, art thou a wulf in Sheep's clothing?
    thou has dateth with the incognito mode and will be heading to sleep soon. Will post more in morning where i sm
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

  28. #78

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Aight. Misread the question cause im a dumb dumb
    Benefits for town If the mayor sheeps the voters
    ~Minimizes damage if we get a scum mayor
    ~If the mayor doesn't sheep when asked it could lead towards them being scum? Idk im not an expert on VCA n shit.
    Benefits for town if the mayor does whatever he damn pleases
    ~Could completely deny the scum a say in the actual lynch
    ~Could possibly find a scum if we get a scum mayor (?)
    Benefits for the dastardly scum if the mayor sheeps
    ~Scum could influence the lynch
    ~Easier to hide if a scum is elected mayor
    Benefits for scum when mayor could do whatever he fuckin wants
    ~Could throw town completely off track if a townie lynches a fellow townie.

    Also im hesitant to say our mayor should be set in stone roughly 4 hours from SoD.
    But out of those that have posted my prefrences list is
    1.Damus, as I get a towny vibe from his posts
    2.Me, the only reason im here second as I'm probably gonna fuck up in some way if i get it
    3.Ganelon, I 100% dont trust Yagami with our lynch so thats the only reason he's here
    4. Yagami, I dont trust yagami with the power to decide out lynch period. He would probably do whatever the fuck he wants if we tell him to go with the consensus which could let the scum skate by if he is town
    This is a very nice post, and I agree wholeheartedly with its content (for the first part at least). I did not do the analysis like this, so good job.

    Second part, hmm, I don't trust Damus enough to wield the hammer of Voss-Thor. If he is scum, he could completely fool us with it, and I believe it is quite likely, although nothing is set in stone right now.
    And about giving the lead to Light, HELL NO lol, it's like giving a gun to Efe xD maybe that will change in the future games if he keeps making more sense than he used to, but for now, it's a no.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  29. #79
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ganelons posts were not good.
    What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?




    Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
    Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.






    What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?





    What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
    Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen? Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?


    Contradiction in mayor discussion being unimportant. You started talking about it soo. is it important or not?
    No, mayor is important?? It is plurality without majority that isn't important, becausee that would be angleshooting (and it's not really scumhunting as the only people who could answer why they voted for plurality without majority are town, thus they all had town objectives in mind).

    Why would someeone troll when they're alone at the start of day one? Can you think of a reason?

    You sir, do not have my mayor vote. And I am not directing the Mayor's behaviour, I am suggesting that the Mayor should follow consensus. I don't fancy giving one player absolute power. Do you?

  30. #80
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Don't discuss Miller strategies. Instant scum read if you do.
    Why? Miller is an anti-town role lol

    theres currently 3/7 peeople who could be read as scum, if Framer uses his ability to frame someone as town that's only 2/7, Sheriff reads are inherently untrustworthy, if anything Miller should reveal right now

  31. #81
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Quote Here Makes Me Suspect Ganelon As Scum.. Because.. He Is Clearly Asking The Town.. Why They Picked One Way Over The Other..
    Uh huh. I am asking everyone lol, it's not like only the town could vote

  32. #82

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Why? Miller is an anti-town role lol

    theres currently 3/7 peeople who could be read as scum, if Framer uses his ability to frame someone as town that's only 2/7, Sheriff reads are inherently untrustworthy, if anything Miller should reveal right now
    Actually @Ganelon Thats A Bold Faced Lie.. Please Check Set Up Miller Is Town Role.. That Is Read As Evil.. Even Though They Arent.. So You Are Now Officially My Top Scum Read..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  33. #83

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I agree with you that it plays in scum's favor, but I'll be the first to admit that I voted it anyway because it was the different thing that we never do and I thought it would be more interesting
    HERESY!!! ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  34. #84
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    see this is what I was thinking and I want to know why damus was against talking about it
    +1

  35. #85
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually @Ganelon Thats A Bold Faced Lie.. Please Check Set Up Miller Is Town Role.. That Is Read As Evil.. Even Though They Arent.. So You Are Now Officially My Top Scum Read..
    exactly, so how the fuck is a miller useful to the town, they serve only to flip as scum on death

  36. #86

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    As I Explained Last Game Whats A Meta If It Can Change Game To Game?
    An unstable indicator, but an indicator nonetheless.

    But I'm glad you're changing that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  37. #87

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    exactly, so how the fuck is a miller useful to the town, they serve only to flip as scum on death
    Because, There Is Only One Miller.. 4 Sheriffs And 2 Mafia.. If A Sheriff Checks Miller Lets Say And Framer Frames Miller Then Claims That Person Is Town.. Then Miller Would Automatically Know That Him Being Investigated As Town Is Full Of Shit..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  38. #88
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    I like MM and aamirus right now, in that order
    I do not know what to make of Noz/Light, and I don't trust Damus

  39. #89
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, There Is Only One Miller.. 4 Sheriffs And 2 Mafia.. If A Sheriff Checks Miller Lets Say And Framer Frames Miller Then Claims That Person Is Town.. Then Miller Would Automatically Know That Him Being Investigated As Town Is Full Of Shit..
    but how can we trust a Miller who flips scum on death anyway?

  40. #90

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, There Is Only One Miller.. 4 Sheriffs And 2 Mafia.. If A Sheriff Checks Miller Lets Say And Framer Frames Miller Then Claims That Person Is Town.. Then Miller Would Automatically Know That Him Being Investigated As Town Is Full Of Shit..
    Well, I believe the framer can frame the miller as town. Then somebody else who isn't mafia could choose to investigate the miller and see him as town. So, honestly I think there are a lot of possibilities and it will really come down to what everybody claims tomorrow to see if there are any contradictions
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  41. #91
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    also before Miller decides to reveal or whatever, if Miller reveals TODAY I would be in favour of lynching them (like having the Mayor execute them)
    but problem (if you can call it a problem) is that that would put us at 3v2 tomorrow.

    so maybe no lynch is a better idea whilst we form a town core? so only start lynching on d2?

    idk, just a random thought, in Narrator we'd usually go for LyLo as it's easier (and more likely) to lynch scum at 3v2

  42. #92

  43. #93
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also before Miller decides to reveal or whatever, if Miller reveals TODAY I would be in favour of lynching them (like having the Mayor execute them)
    but problem (if you can call it a problem) is that that would put us at 3v2 tomorrow.

    so maybe no lynch is a better idea whilst we form a town core? so only start lynching on d2?

    idk, just a random thought, in Narrator we'd usually go for LyLo as it's easier (and more likely) to lynch scum at 3v2
    but I don't think that would also be the case here

  44. #94

  45. #95

  46. #96

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also before Miller decides to reveal or whatever, if Miller reveals TODAY I would be in favour of lynching them (like having the Mayor execute them)
    but problem (if you can call it a problem) is that that would put us at 3v2 tomorrow.

    so maybe no lynch is a better idea whilst we form a town core? so only start lynching on d2?

    idk, just a random thought, in Narrator we'd usually go for LyLo as it's easier (and more likely) to lynch scum at 3v2
    I Call That A Substantial Problem Buddy.. Id Rather Be At 4 Bs 1 Tomorrow..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  47. #97

  48. #98

  49. #99

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    but how can we trust a Miller who flips scum on death anyway?
    They'll flip Mafioso (I think?) so we'll at least have a clue (framer flip = actual framer).
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  50. #100

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also before Miller decides to reveal or whatever, if Miller reveals TODAY I would be in favour of lynching them (like having the Mayor execute them)
    but problem (if you can call it a problem) is that that would put us at 3v2 tomorrow.

    so maybe no lynch is a better idea whilst we form a town core? so only start lynching on d2?

    idk, just a random thought, in Narrator we'd usually go for LyLo as it's easier (and more likely) to lynch scum at 3v2
    why would we lynch the miller?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •