MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 633

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Night 0

    Day 1 Starts in
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Talking about what vote system you voted for is not allowed, but talking about mayor vs regular is okay.

    Players
    @Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @Ganelon
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Damus_Graves
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall








    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  2. #2

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Night 0

    Day 1 Ends in
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Players
    @Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @Ganelon
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Damus_Graves
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall

    The vote type is plurality with no majority, with mayor as the vote option. Submit your vote for mayor publicly. I will allow self votes. Self votes are indicated by a lack of a vote.

    You may not vote to skip, but the mayor may choose to skip the day.

    You must submit your vote target to me privately by end of day, especially if you're going to end up being the mayor. You may change your target as many times as you want.

    I'm also willing to end the Day 1 early at everyone's request.





    Last edited by Voss; June 23rd, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #3

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Night 0

    Day 1 Ends in
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

    Players
    @Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @Ganelon
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Damus_Graves
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall

    The vote type is plurality with no majority, with mayor as the vote option. Submit your vote for mayor publicly. I will allow self votes. Self votes are indicated by a lack of a vote.

    You may not vote to skip, but the mayor may choose to skip the day.

    You must submit your vote target to me privately by end of day, especially if you're going to end up being the mayor. You may change your target as many times as you want.

    I'm also willing to end the Day 1 early at everyone's request.





    see here
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Hmm, interesting. Mayor.
    Why? Seems unnecessarily complicated.
    I don't appreciate the plurality/no majority as it makes it more difficult to pressure people, but alas, only town could vote for that so that shan't be a topic for discussion today (at least not an important one)

    Also @Voss

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    role pms were sent out.

    if you have questions about what role you are, feel free to ask them publicly so everyone can see. I'll DEFINITELY confirm you as town.

  7. #7
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Hmm, interesting. Mayor.
    Why? Seems unnecessarily complicated.
    I don't appreciate the plurality/no majority as it makes it more difficult to pressure people, but alas, only town could vote for that so that shan't be a topic for discussion today (at least not an important one)

    Also @Voss
    Can the people who voted for the Mayor-type lynch explain why they think it's better than regular lynch?

  8. #8
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can the people who voted for the Mayor-type lynch explain why they think it's better than regular lynch?
    I'd think we should vote for someone trust, but I believe the Mayor should either follow consensus or act as a tie breaker :P so I only see limited potential in scum hunting when it comes to the Mayor.

    Regular lynch is also easier to interpret and to analyse, so... I honestly would've preferred regular lynch.

  9. #9

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'd think we should vote for someone trust, but I believe the Mayor should either follow consensus or act as a tie breaker :P so I only see limited potential in scum hunting when it comes to the Mayor.

    Regular lynch is also easier to interpret and to analyse, so... I honestly would've preferred regular lynch.
    Exactly. Which is why I propose to keep track of your suspicions like this : -vote against Blinkskater. It's obvious that it's not a real vote, but it allows for some ease of use.


    And for now,
    -vote Ganelon
    for President, I like his analysis
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  10. #10

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'd think we should vote for someone trust, but I believe the Mayor should either follow consensus or act as a tie breaker :P so I only see limited potential in scum hunting when it comes to the Mayor.

    Regular lynch is also easier to interpret and to analyse, so... I honestly would've preferred regular lynch.
    Of Course You Would Hoping For A Town Mis-Lynch To Give U That Edge Later.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  11. #11

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can the people who voted for the Mayor-type lynch explain why they think it's better than regular lynch?
    This Quote Here Makes Me Suspect Ganelon As Scum.. Because.. He Is Clearly Asking The Town.. Why They Picked One Way Over The Other..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  12. #12
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Quote Here Makes Me Suspect Ganelon As Scum.. Because.. He Is Clearly Asking The Town.. Why They Picked One Way Over The Other..
    Uh huh. I am asking everyone lol, it's not like only the town could vote

  13. #13
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    @Voss serious question:

    1) Can Mayor (for whatever reason) choose to kill themselves?

    2) Can I submit my vote for the Mayor here?

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Voss WTF Is Angle Shooting?
    Hmm. I know what it is internally, but might have trouble defining it. It's like... using unintended game mechanics to determine people's alignment.

    For example, I'm not allowing people to say what vote system they voted for, because it'd make it easier for people to "angle shoot" and separate some of the players as nontown based off how the vote system votes came out.

    If someone else has a better answer, I'll +1 it.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  17. #17

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can the people who voted for the Mayor-type lynch explain why they think it's better than regular lynch?
    Same question here....
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Voss WTF Is Angle Shooting?
    Angleshooting is breaking the spirit of the rules without "actually" breaking them, i.e. circumventing rules. If you're being dishonest and are trying to play on the wording of the rules, then you are angleshooting (note that the definition includes but does not limit to the aforementioned scenario).

    Also note that angleshooting is an FM-wide punishable offense, so don't do it, not now nor never.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  18. #18

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Same question here....


    Angleshooting is breaking the spirit of the rules without "actually" breaking them, i.e. circumventing rules. If you're being dishonest and are trying to play on the wording of the rules, then you are angleshooting (note that the definition includes but does not limit to the aforementioned scenario).

    Also note that angleshooting is an FM-wide punishable offense, so don't do it, not now nor never.
    Thanks For The More In-depth Presentation..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  19. #19

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Same question here....


    Angleshooting is breaking the spirit of the rules without "actually" breaking them, i.e. circumventing rules. If you're being dishonest and are trying to play on the wording of the rules, then you are angleshooting (note that the definition includes but does not limit to the aforementioned scenario).

    Also note that angleshooting is an FM-wide punishable offense, so don't do it, not now nor never.
    Town MM.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  20. #20

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Voss serious question:

    1) Can Mayor (for whatever reason) choose to kill themselves?

    2) Can I submit my vote for the Mayor here?
    1. Yes, but they also have to convince me they're not game throwing, so probably not.

    2. Yes, please. Votes for the mayor are public. The mayor's vote kill is private.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  21. #21
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    -vote Distorted

    What will you do with the POWAH

  22. #22

  23. #23
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So, @Ganelon Are You Scum?
    nope, how about you? you scum? 🤔

  24. #24
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    nope, how about you? you scum?
    also did you vote for mayor lynch or for regular lynch? and why

  25. #25

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also did you vote for mayor lynch or for regular lynch? and why
    I Simply Cant Say But I Say I Like Regular For Scum Hunting And Mayor So We Dont Have A Brain Dead Town.. If I Had Choosen Mayor For Vote Style Id Pick Someone With Some Smarts To Be Mayor..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  26. #26
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Simply Cant Say But I Say I Like Regular For Scum Hunting And Mayor So We Dont Have A Brain Dead Town.. If I Had Choosen Mayor For Vote Style Id Pick Someone With Some Smarts To Be Mayor..
    sounds reasonable, but with Mayor I think we would have a brain dead town since there's only one person deciding the kill

  27. #27

  28. #28

  29. #29

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Trump called you specifically a good guy? I WANT PROOF
    Ha Ha.. To Be Honest.. Trump Calls Everyone A Good Guy..lol But, We Have 2 Whole Days.. To Hunt The 2 Scums In This Game.. Should Be Simple Enough.. Just Gotta Wait For Everyone Else To Check In.. And See What They All Have Ta Say.. Because, So Far I Think Town Is Off To A Good Start..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  30. #30
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    also, no.1 question, should the Miller reveal?

  31. #31

  32. #32

  33. #33

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Looks like this will be Damus VS Marshmallow Marshall, round 2...

    This time, I'm town, I promise (for real). Sorry for that fake promise in the last game btw, but I was the last hope of the scum team...

    ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ganelons posts were not good.
    What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?

    ...What is this low tier scumpainting? The "alas" is much more likely to be about the fact that we can't create meaningful discussion on that topic than about the "only town can vote". Playing on words there.

    Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
    Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.

    Because we can't discuss it, since only town could vote.... Hence why there's a "no angleshooting" reminder.

    What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?

    "What would you do with the POWAH"... Does that look like a lynch vote to you lol? Once again, scumpainting/nitpicking. Or... antfucking?


    What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
    Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen? Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?

    ...Distorted is a known town leader, as any alignment. You're not new to the site. You know this.
    And because being "a sheep" is the thing that makes the most sense to do, unless they would really believe to be on something that is 99% certain.


    Contradiction in mayor discussion being unimportant. You started talking about it soo. is it important or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You are now hella suspicious.
    What about Ganelons entrance did you like?
    This + the post #30 feels like town reevaluation, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though I don't like your attack on Mag at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Don't discuss Miller strategies. Instant scum read if you do.
    Explain why, please.

    ~~

    For now, I -vote against Damus_Graves.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  34. #34

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    also, no.1 question, should the Miller reveal?
    And that is what I was coming to!


    MILLER, REVEAL. NO SHERIFF FAKECLAIMING MILLER, ELSE YOU'RE THROWING.

    This will allow us to have a confirmed-ish town that Mafia will have to kill... and that we can vote to be Mayor. Why? Because with the assumption that we have no gamethrowers in the Town, we can get an unique claim. If a Mafia member claimed, they would be lynched either today or tomorrow, so it would work well.
    This also means that the Miller should CC any fakeclaim they see.

    Any objections?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  35. #35

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And that is what I was coming to!


    MILLER, REVEAL. NO SHERIFF FAKECLAIMING MILLER, ELSE YOU'RE THROWING.

    This will allow us to have a confirmed-ish town that Mafia will have to kill... and that we can vote to be Mayor. Why? Because with the assumption that we have no gamethrowers in the Town, we can get an unique claim. If a Mafia member claimed, they would be lynched either today or tomorrow, so it would work well.
    This also means that the Miller should CC any fakeclaim they see.

    Any objections?
    see this is what I was thinking and I want to know why damus was against talking about it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  36. #36
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    see this is what I was thinking and I want to know why damus was against talking about it
    +1

  37. #37

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And that is what I was coming to!


    MILLER, REVEAL. NO SHERIFF FAKECLAIMING MILLER, ELSE YOU'RE THROWING.

    This will allow us to have a confirmed-ish town that Mafia will have to kill... and that we can vote to be Mayor. Why? Because with the assumption that we have no gamethrowers in the Town, we can get an unique claim. If a Mafia member claimed, they would be lynched either today or tomorrow, so it would work well.
    This also means that the Miller should CC any fakeclaim they see.

    Any objections?
    I Have No Objections To This Except 1.. How Can The Real Miller Counter Claim.. If... He/She Reveals Now?

    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  38. #38

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have No Objections To This Except 1.. How Can The Real Miller Counter Claim.. If... He/She Reveals Now?

    Lol this gif

    In the event the Miller is not online right now and that some crazy mafia member decides to claim. I hardclaim Sheriff, btw.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  39. #39

  40. #40
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    @Noz_Bugz I see you reading, you frozen bruh?

  41. #41

  42. #42

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why? I agree that it's not right, but I don't think it's scummy.

    Why???


    WHY???? FINISH YOUR THOUGHTSSSS
    Id Like To Point Out Previous Thoughts ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats Up To The Miller I Think..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So, @Ganelon Are You Scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Call That A Substantial Problem Buddy.. Id Rather Be At 4 Bs 1 Tomorrow..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Of Course You Would Hoping For A Town Mis-Lynch To Give U That Edge Later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Noz_Bugz I see you reading, you frozen bruh?
    Calls Out To Potential Scum Buddy Here..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  43. #43

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    ok im at my pc and I feel as if the mayor lynch is needlessly complicated, but it could lead to some fun. So im ehh on it personally. I honestly liked Ganelon's entrance into the thread, it seemed as if he was trying to set out a game plan for town which im cool with. As such I'm plopping my vote for mayor onto him.
    -vote Ganelon
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

  44. #44

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Ganelons posts were not good.
    What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Hmm, interesting. Mayor.
    Why? Seems unnecessarily complicated.
    I don't appreciate the plurality/no majority as it makes it more difficult to pressure people, but alas, only town could vote for that so that shan't be a topic for discussion today (at least not an important one)

    Also @Voss

    Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
    Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Voss serious question:

    1) Can Mayor (for whatever reason) choose to kill themselves?

    2) Can I submit my vote for the Mayor here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Distorted

    What will you do with the POWAH
    What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'd think we should vote for someone trust, but I believe the Mayor should either follow consensus or act as a tie breaker :P so I only see limited potential in scum hunting when it comes to the Mayor.

    Regular lynch is also easier to interpret and to analyse, so... I honestly would've preferred regular lynch.


    What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
    Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen? Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?


    Contradiction in mayor discussion being unimportant. You started talking about it soo. is it important or not?

  45. #45
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ganelons posts were not good.
    What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?




    Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
    Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.






    What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?





    What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
    Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen? Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?


    Contradiction in mayor discussion being unimportant. You started talking about it soo. is it important or not?
    No, mayor is important?? It is plurality without majority that isn't important, becausee that would be angleshooting (and it's not really scumhunting as the only people who could answer why they voted for plurality without majority are town, thus they all had town objectives in mind).

    Why would someeone troll when they're alone at the start of day one? Can you think of a reason?

    You sir, do not have my mayor vote. And I am not directing the Mayor's behaviour, I am suggesting that the Mayor should follow consensus. I don't fancy giving one player absolute power. Do you?

  46. #46
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ganelons posts were not good.
    What is this low tier narrative control? This subtle contradiction in his posts?




    Straight up says dont discuss mayor, after calling it an interesting point. but alas? Why is it but alas Ganelon? Why do you state that only town can vote for this and why does that dismay you?
    Why do you say this isnt important? This is a very important discussion point and you are bringing its significance down in a very scummy way.
    I was talking about the plurality w/o majority thing. I dislike it because it disables hammering, which some might argue to be anti-town (now people can't get lynched midway through the day, so if it were a regular lynch, it would be slightly more difficult to pressure people). Only town can vote for plurality/ect, it's not important because of angleshooting/the fact that only town could've voted for it (and thus they all had town reasons in mind for choosing plurality w/o majority over other systems, so there is no scum motive that can be discerned for hunting).

    How is it scummy? I don't understand.




    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted

    What a troll vote. Is this a lynch vote or a mayor vote? Seems like a mayor vote but why would you vote at this level 0 play and word it to be trolly if you were town?
    Mayor vote of course, and I don't see why I wouldn't troll about something like this early on
    [/QUOTE]



    What makes you trust distorted? Why vote him so lulz and follow up with this?
    Nothing, it's just a meme :P
    Why are you directing the Mayors behavior before a mayor is even chosen?
    I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
    [/QUOTE]
    Why are you telling the potential mayor to be a sheep?
    I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.

  47. #47

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I was talking about the plurality w/o majority thing. I dislike it because it disables hammering, which some might argue to be anti-town (now people can't get lynched midway through the day, so if it were a regular lynch, it would be slightly more difficult to pressure people). Only town can vote for plurality/ect, it's not important because of angleshooting/the fact that only town could've voted for it (and thus they all had town reasons in mind for choosing plurality w/o majority over other systems, so there is no scum motive that can be discerned for hunting).

    How is it scummy? I don't understand.





    Mayor vote of course, and I don't see why I wouldn't troll about something like this early on


    Nothing, it's just a meme :P

    I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
    [/QUOTE]

    I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.[/QUOTE]

    You Get An A For Effort.. But Im Still Not 100% Convinced Ur Town.. Still Pretty Sure Ur Scum.. But Willing To Revisit This Later.. Because, Theres Other PPL To Pressure.. And For Real Where Is Distorted.. Did He Forget About This Game.... Hmmmm..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  48. #48

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I was talking about the plurality w/o majority thing. I dislike it because it disables hammering, which some might argue to be anti-town (now people can't get lynched midway through the day, so if it were a regular lynch, it would be slightly more difficult to pressure people). Only town can vote for plurality/ect, it's not important because of angleshooting/the fact that only town could've voted for it (and thus they all had town reasons in mind for choosing plurality w/o majority over other systems, so there is no scum motive that can be discerned for hunting).

    How is it scummy? I don't understand.





    Mayor vote of course, and I don't see why I wouldn't troll about something like this early on


    Nothing, it's just a meme :P

    I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
    [/QUOTE]

    I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.[/QUOTE]

    @Distorted that's what you were saying isn't here (or more accurately, that's what follows the setup theory stuff).


    Ganelon is being attacked for bullshit reasons by a lot of people, and I'm the only one defending him. He is a quite skilled player. Your votes for mayor should be on him right now, and REALLY NOT on Distorted. @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Noz_Bugz

    If you don't want to vote for Mag, AT LEAST don't vote for Disto. Vote for me :P
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  49. #49

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nothing, it's just a meme :P

    I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
    I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.[/QUOTE]

    @Distorted that's what you were saying isn't here (or more accurately, that's what follows the setup theory stuff).


    Ganelon is being attacked for bullshit reasons by a lot of people, and I'm the only one defending him. He is a quite skilled player. Your votes for mayor should be on him right now, and REALLY NOT on Distorted. @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Noz_Bugz

    If you don't want to vote for Mag, AT LEAST don't vote for Disto. Vote for me :P[/QUOTE]

    In what world do you and ganelon deserve a mayor vote over Distorted? Youíve made it clear you havenít read most of the thread beyond like the first two pages? You even just requoted your post at me whilst ignoring my response to it. Ganelon started the day wanting to have the Miller reveal so we can lynch him. Maybe thatís just normal mag confusion but it doesnít make him out to deserving of a mayor vote. Meanwhile Distorted has laid out plans nobody else did that are 100% bad for the scums (eg coordinate the sheriff checks rather than checking randomly and getting overlap).
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  50. #50

    Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    ok im at my pc and I feel as if the mayor lynch is needlessly complicated, but it could lead to some fun. So im ehh on it personally. I honestly liked Ganelon's entrance into the thread, it seemed as if he was trying to set out a game plan for town which im cool with. As such I'm plopping my vote for mayor onto him.
    -vote Ganelon
    You are now hella suspicious.
    What about Ganelons entrance did you like?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •