Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Framer
    Goon

Miller claims = confirmed town.

leaving 6 sheriff claims.

1 checks 2, 2 checks 3, 3 checks 4, 4 checks 5, 5 checks 6, 6 checks 1.

Mafia would have no choice but to lie about results. but i think we this we would be able to confirm 1-2 towns in the process.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    ???????????????
    It's plurality without majority. That means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be elected mayor. Voss stated in the opening post that you're supposed to PM him who you would want lynched if you get elected mayor. There will be no day extension after mayor is elected I'm pretty sure.
    Oh You Get It.. I Want The Most Bang For The Buck.. Every Second Counts..

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Miller
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Framer
    Goon

Mafia would have no choice but to lie about results. but i think we this we would be able to confirm 1-2 towns in the process.
    theoretically we would have 3 red checks. (with framer) if we do not hit a D1 mafia lynch.

if we have 4, well then we know there is at least 1 sheriff in the fake red checks. and from that, we can hopefully narrow down who towns are.

if we DO get a maf lynch D1 - then we will have 2 red checks. leaves a 50/50 for framed target. unless the mafia decides to lie and say some1 else is red which we instnatly know then 1 of the 3 red checks is lying, so our mafia is a 33% chacne now. down to 1 of 3 people.

9. ISO #209

theoretically we would have 3 red checks. (with framer) if we do not hit a D1 mafia lynch.

if we have 4, well then we know there is at least 1 sheriff in the fake red checks. and from that, we can hopefully narrow down who towns are.

if we DO get a maf lynch D1 - then we will have 2 red checks. leaves a 50/50 for framed target. unless the mafia decides to lie and say some1 else is red which we instnatly know then 1 of the 3 red checks is lying, so our mafia is a 33% chacne now. down to 1 of 3 people.
    the big flaw where we can mess up with this strategy is if somehow we select a mafia to check another mafia. that leaves them able to manipulate results. so if we mislynch on D1 it still puts us in a pretty tough spot - but maximum info will have come out of the night.

if we do hit a mafia D1, we can pretty much lock the game.

10. ISO #210

the big flaw where we can mess up with this strategy is if somehow we select a mafia to check another mafia. that leaves them able to manipulate results. so if we mislynch on D1 it still puts us in a pretty tough spot - but maximum info will have come out of the night.

BUT, that would mean 1 of the mafia would lie and say his red check is green. so we would now know to look in the green pool for a mafia since we would have 1 less red check.

11. ISO #211

You Are Insisting Upon Yourself Distorted.. Hmmm... Hmmmm...

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Miller
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Framer
    Goon

true but if we skip today and lynch tomorrow and get it wrong the game is over. And i'd assume in that scenario it'd be 50/50 with 1 mafia being accused by a legit sheriff and the other mafia accusing a townie. So even then it's not an ideal situation. But I do like your idea of coordinating the checks. Town points for that as it really hurts the mafia. Hadn't even thought of that. But we need the miller to claim.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

15. ISO #215

But I feel like doing this strategy we can narrow down WHERE the mafia are. if its 1 in the green checks and 1 in the red. or both in green, both in red ect.

if we have 1 maf left, we should be able to find out which section he is in, thus confirming like half the game in the process (2-3 towns)

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sure

You don't have enough posts to say that... and more importantly, you're using the relative inactivity as a reason to post without adding actual content. All you did was question Damus with me, and say you agreed with me and Mag about the Miller strategy. This looks like a scum trying to pocket me/Mag, and even though Damus says things that are completely weird to me, you are straight up SCUMMY. -vote against Aamirus

I think Damus is town who tries to create discussion and has a weird point of view, even if I wouldn't give him mayor at all.
    However, Aamirus is playing like a scum : carefully repeating what other people say, and poking on activity while being "inactive", or more accurately "falsely active", herself.
    I really dislike this post. Its weak content and shade. The info in this post isn't supported by quotes from the game, there is intentionally ambiguous wording like "weird POV" and MM is being overly explanatory where it isn't necessary.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Would That Be Game Throwing I Wonder?
    The miller claiming sheriff removes any information that town can gather through night actions. so roleclaims become completely useless. if the miller does not claim today, red checks DO NOT MATTER, meaning sheriff claims do not matter at all anymore - thus its pretty much a standard all citizen 2 mafioso setup.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

The miller not revealing now, if we hit a mafia on a D1 lynch he will obviously claim miller before being lynched, leading to the miller having to cc and out himself either way. So, a miller hiding is providing the mafia with an out for later. by D2, miller claims no longer matter. we lose the potential to get a confirmed town slot.

22. ISO #222

The miller not revealing now, if we hit a mafia on a D1 lynch he will obviously claim miller before being lynched, leading to the miller having to cc and out himself either way. So, a miller hiding is providing the mafia with an out for later. by D2, miller claims no longer matter. we lose the potential to get a confirmed town slot.
    so

MILLER MUST CLAIM TODAY

the longer the miller waits, the more time town loses on analyzing possible the wrong people and creating the wrong reads/PoE

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I really dislike this post. Its weak content and shade. The info in this post isn't supported by quotes from the game, there is intentionally ambiguous wording like "weird POV" and MM is being overly explanatory where it isn't necessary.
    @aamirus
    what do you make of Marshalls post?

28. ISO #228

Thank you for accepting the challenge youngling. However, you will need to stay in the thread for longer than 30 seconds in order for us to have a discussion. Unlike you, I am here and ready to discuss with anybody (there's just been nobody else besides me on), so I would say your claims about inactivity are pretty weak.

"all you did was question Damus with me"
    Son, I questioned Damus long before you, and repeatedly, and he just kept dodging/ignoring the question. You piped in about Damus one time (apparently not having read the rest of the thread at the time). The thing I said I agreed with you on is that the Miller should reveal (and again, I had also posted as much BEFORE you said anything about it). So, everything you've claimed to have done I did FIRST. If you want, I can post quotes for you since apparently you're not reading the whole thread (which only has like 10 posts in it? wtf MM?)
    @Damus_Graves

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Oh Wait It Would Have To Be Sheriff So Lets Surmise For A Moment That I Am Miller.. And Everyone Else Will Claim Sheriff.. Based On That Who Is Scum?
    based on that you are now eliminated from the lynch pool and looked at more seriously (ur opinions ect)

It also allows us to organize checks so we can check everyone. This leads to 2 pools forming: red checks, and green checks. Depending on if we have too many, or too few green/red checks we can find where the mafia are in those checks/claims. If we lynch 1 mafia now, it pretty much allows us to confirmed 2-3 towns tomorrow, thus locking the game PoE.

If we do not lynch a mafia today, it leaves us in a tougher spot, however it removes the mafias ability to fake claim miller and try to cause confusion via checks and role claims. it removes mafias ability to hide.

33. ISO #233

based on that you are now eliminated from the lynch pool and looked at more seriously (ur opinions ect)

It also allows us to organize checks so we can check everyone. This leads to 2 pools forming: red checks, and green checks. Depending on if we have too many, or too few green/red checks we can find where the mafia are in those checks/claims. If we lynch 1 mafia now, it pretty much allows us to confirmed 2-3 towns tomorrow, thus locking the game PoE.

If we do not lynch a mafia today, it leaves us in a tougher spot, however it removes the mafias ability to fake claim miller and try to cause confusion via checks and role claims. it removes mafias ability to hide.
    like, imagine we have 4 ppl with red checks. thts not possible, so obviously there is 1 mafia in that pool claiming a red check. now say there is only 2 red checks (with 2 mafia alive) then obviously 1 of the mafia is saying a green check. so 1 of the people saying green check is lying. if we hvae 2 mafia alive still D2, and we have the appropriate number of red and green checks, then we have a mafia in both red and green checks. so 1 each. so that doesnt help too much, but it allows us to look at alignments between the correct groups of people.

It also, once again, eliminates the mafias ONLY role they can try to fake claim in Lylo to keep themself alive.

34. ISO #234

And Thats Why The Miller Who Ever That Person Is.. Should Want Everyone To Cast The Ballots Properly When The Time Is Right.. Every Second Counts..

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

the miller NEEDS to reveal. any other strategy is making all roles irrelevant.
    a miller staying hidden damages the town. a miller revealing removes a PoE and gives everyone a confirmed pure opinion. if you are miller yagami, u need to claim it. the sooner the better so we can focus on the CORRECT PEOPLE in our PoE.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

a miller staying hidden damages the town. a miller revealing removes a PoE and gives everyone a confirmed pure opinion. if you are miller yagami, u need to claim it. the sooner the better so we can focus on the CORRECT PEOPLE in our PoE.
    The setup is staged to night actions being confusing for town and easily manipulated by mafia. we need to remove their ability to do that best we can to make our night actions actually mean something.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

I Think The Person Has... But Someone Is Just To Blind To See.. You Ever Heard Of Hansel And Gretel?

*Throws A Bread Crumb*
    I'm looking for the hard claim on it. Since i feel like damus has been softing it also.

btw @Damus_Graves whats your thoughts on it all? you have been pushing for no1 to talk about miller all game so far and not talking at all about it. well my thoughts are 100% the opposite, so curious where u stand with it all. You came in replying to posts then left when u got to mine. you were quoting the ones right before it, then right after (u quoted ur own post but it was after my posts).

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

I'm looking for the hard claim on it. Since i feel like damus has been softing it also.

btw @Damus_Graves whats your thoughts on it all? you have been pushing for no1 to talk about miller all game so far and not talking at all about it. well my thoughts are 100% the opposite, so curious where u stand with it all. You came in replying to posts then left when u got to mine. you were quoting the ones right before it, then right after (u quoted ur own post but it was after my posts).
    echoing the thoughts of everyone in the thread but damus staying quiet. IDK I think he's miller and going to claim at EOD

43. ISO #243

*Rolls Eye*

Take Your Sun Glasses Off..

44. ISO #244

Framer
    Frame other people for murder, changing most investigation results on them. Can frame as town or mafia.

so it looks like framer can NOT self frame @Voss is that correct?

however, him being able to frame as town/mafia does pose some form of issue with 2 maf left. He can frame his mafia buddy as town AND fake claim another red check. so the red/green check balance wouldn't be interrupted. but that would still mean the framer would be red checked. and with a maf green checked, that would make the red check now believable because the only way we could come to the results we come to is IF the mafia frame their partner as town - literally we would only have 1 red check, and that would be on the framer.

but if somehow the partner of the mafia is the person who checks the framer, and he lies then we have ALL green checks. im trying to wrap my head around these scenarios lol
    @Voss if the mafioso/goon is lynched today, and just the framer remains - can he frame AND carry out the kill?

45. ISO #245

Framer
    Frame other people for murder, changing most investigation results on them. Can frame as town or mafia.

so it looks like framer can NOT self frame @Voss is that correct?

however, him being able to frame as town/mafia does pose some form of issue with 2 maf left. He can frame his mafia buddy as town AND fake claim another red check. so the red/green check balance wouldn't be interrupted. but that would still mean the framer would be red checked. and with a maf green checked, that would make the red check now believable because the only way we could come to the results we come to is IF the mafia frame their partner as town - literally we would only have 1 red check, and that would be on the framer.

but if somehow the partner of the mafia is the person who checks the framer, and he lies then we have ALL green checks. im trying to wrap my head around these scenarios lol
    @Voss if the mafioso/goon is lynched today, and just the framer remains - can he frame AND carry out the kill?
    I Legit Already Said That..

46. ISO #246

echoing the thoughts of everyone in the thread but damus staying quiet. IDK I think he's miller and going to claim at EOD
    EoD claim though would be bad... because we then spend all day today keeping 1 extra person in a PoE we shouldent be. doing fancy plays and tricks here wont help town at all. literally every result and role we have can be manipulated or fake claims... we need to get it out of the way early, allowing time for counter claims to solidify his spot. if he claims EoD then a mafia can still say "well im the miller, i wasnt on so didnt see the claim". leaving to a possible credible counterclaim. i mean it could be legit to, mafia may claim it EoD so no1 else can counterclaim. it just messes with what we can organize on D1.

47. ISO #247

EoD claim though would be bad... because we then spend all day today keeping 1 extra person in a PoE we shouldent be. doing fancy plays and tricks here wont help town at all. literally every result and role we have can be manipulated or fake claims... we need to get it out of the way early, allowing time for counter claims to solidify his spot. if he claims EoD then a mafia can still say "well im the miller, i wasnt on so didnt see the claim". leaving to a possible credible counterclaim. i mean it could be legit to, mafia may claim it EoD so no1 else can counterclaim. it just messes with what we can organize on D1.
    if mafia want to try to fake claim it today, they literally have to out 1 of them. tht leads to a guaranteed day 1 or day 2 mafia lynch. putting the game in a great PoE for town, even if we do mislynch the wrong claim D1.

48. ISO #248

However, Nobody Has Claimed Thus Far.. But Im Wondering If Miller Claims Sheriff Would That Be Throwing Depending On The Reasons?

49. ISO #249

I would have claimed it in my first post if I were Miller.
    I didn’t want to discuss Miller strategy because it should have been obvious what any good player would do as Miller. I was holding a tiny hope Mafia would claim Miller and get ccd even though I knew that was low tier play and unlikely to happen.

50. ISO #250