{Watch List} 1-S2-1-5940679 vamp
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-5940679 vamp

1-S2-1-5940679 vamp
    Greifing

Summary:
    He is detective 11. The jailor 15 jails him n1, and he claims mayor. He leaves the lw "n1 afk"
    Later he checks 15 and leaves the lw " n3 15(triad)".

This comes back to bite the jailor when he is trialed as everyone saw detective's lw, to disprove jailors claim. This causes town to lose control of cult.

Although the result might not have been changed, the replay does show his toxicity in his conversation with jailor, and voting a confirmed sheriff. He did have intentions to ruin the game, and it looks like have a history for it too.
    -Mafia- (3160).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-5940679 vamp

ID Verification:
    Vamp: 1-S2-1-5940679 Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Vamp: control 4

Summary
    Vamp chooses the name "I AM CHINKOREANESE" and roles detective in slot 11.

N1: vamp is jailed and claims mayor. Jailor tells him to reveal d2 and vamp says "denied..."

D2: spams a bit "THERE IS ARSONIST FUCK ARSONIST"

N2: he chooses to follow 3 and he writes the last will "Detec. n1-afk, n2-3"

D3: updates his last will to show 3 visited nobody

N3: he chooses to follow 15 and (before seeing results) adds "n3-15[triad]" to his last will.
    He also gets killed this night.

Later in the game, the jailor (15) that jailed Vamp n1 gets lynched because of Vamp's fake last will

Was the game result altered?
    Probably. The unconfirmed cult ends up winning this one and vamp got a jailor killed and put up a bunch of fake information in his last will that didn't help town solve the game.

Player Offenses
    Vamp: intentional gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    Vamp: Reactionary gamethrowing twice. Recent resulted in WL X1 and previous was from 2017 and put on hold.

Recommended Action
    Vamp: WL X4

Additional Notes
    Claims mayor in jail n1 for no reason and then puts in his last will that he was afk night 1 which results in the jailor getting lynched later.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3