S-FM Black Flag - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But If I Do That It Takes Away From My Swagger.. Because, I Got Moves Like Jagger..
    Gonna cut this very productive convo here
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    when distorted brought up the fact that is activity will be dodgy
    my point it its nai and can be viewed as either way
    Oh ok, I agree with you then.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Who’s Damus’ vote on? Nobody? You don’t suppose a noz/damus team is possible do y’all?
    I think that would be an insult to their skills as I don't think they would be obvious like this (yet do not completely delete this theory, btw), but I do see where you come from and like it. +townpoints
    Well anyway damus feels sketch to me he prodded 2 ppl then dropped them just as quickly (distorted in 21, noz in 54 and 59 without really chasing these leads) plus no vote as well. Still early tho but I would like him to put a vote somewhere eventually :/ so for now I’ll
    -vote damus_graves
    ^^
    I don’t have the brain cells to play this game :x
    I think you just proved that post wrong yourself xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #104

Im All About Productivity..

Prove it, then. What are your reads as of now? Not expecting super elaborate stuff, just some ideas.

Also, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : This game is ONLY about reading people at day. JUST THAT. Being inactive is even worse here than in other games, so be as active as your life allows you to be, please. You signed for this, after all :P

5. ISO #105

I Had No Actual Intention Of Skipping The Day.. Just Dont Know Where I Should Actually Vote Yet So This Is My Safe Vote For Now.. Im Looking For Patterns In Votes ATM Looks Like So Far A Otakudweeb69, Marshmallow Marshall Team Or A Distorted, Wiisp Team.. Thus, Far..
    Please, Read All Posts @Marshmallow Marshall

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Oh Not Allowed On Any Level Even As A Place Holder? @AIVION
    Um....

If you must.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #108

Please, Read All Posts @Marshmallow Marshall
    ...but do you have, like, any legit reasons about the posts themselves? Because "vote patterns" when you're 100 posts in, with tons of trolly posts, is not really a reason to read people lol. I'm more asking you about your thoughts on people's posts

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Agree with Maniac, Distorted's comment is relatively NAJ, neither alignment could make it
    Agreed that it's NAI (if that's what you meant lol). What are your thoughts on Damus and Noz, and do you think they could be a scumteam? I don't favor this theory personally, but I scumread both, so... :confused:

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...but do you have, like, any legit reasons about the posts themselves? Because "vote patterns" when you're 100 posts in, with tons of trolly posts, is not really a reason to read people lol. I'm more asking you about your thoughts on people's posts
    My Reasoning Is Specifically Votes Also, Ill Reiterate Either Mafia Isnt Talking/Voting Or They Have Some Crazy Plan To Win..

That Plan Wont Work By The Way..

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    thats exactly what a stealthy mafia would say
    -vote stealthbomber16
    ah shit

WHYYYYYYY XD

Btw, my top town read right now is Distorted... simply for being jumped at without being defended at all. Unless he's doing some mastermind plays with his buddies, but I doubt it rn.

I scumspect Damus a little bit, and feel weird about Noz. I want to see where damus' track leads (if you guys could make a train there it would be nice), but Noz's trolling feels weird. Not that trolling itself is weird, but that his is. It's serious-ish, yet still trolling.
    @Noz_Bugz I'm watching you. Does this mean I'm in a zoo?

@Stealthbomber16 I request more than "I wanna be first post!!", get your blueberry ass in here
    Am hanging out with friends so will probably be inactive for a while longer
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #117

I Object I Voted Wiisp..
    That means next to nothing. While I don't think a D1 bus is a good idea if you do the galaxy brain strats to try to clear the two of the scum team so they can kick back and mislynch to their heart's content
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

I Object I Voted Wiisp..
    Not That Would Necessarily Clear Me
    Indeed... so why do you use it and defend yourself with it? Noz didn't even give any reasoning by himself, he just said to discuss a theory (which is good, but doesn't have much pressure weight...) so why are you going defensive over it? I know you are... different when it comes to play style, but this is just really strange. FoS on Light.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ah shit

Am hanging out with friends so will probably be inactive for a while longer
    YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A LIFE, COME BACK HERE IMMEDIATLY

or not

But ok noted lol

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    That means next to nothing. While I don't think a D1 bus is a good idea if you do the galaxy brain strats to try to clear the two of the scum team so they can kick back and mislynch to their heart's content
    How did you go from really weird trolling to posts that actually have meaningful content and that make sense? I have my eye on you even more, although I like your post. You're far from consistent in play style right now, and the fact that scum have a perma chat makes it even weirder...

That being said, Light is much scummier than you now, and I think the Light - Damus theory might be growing stronger now. I don't really get the Wisp into that, though, mind to explain?

23. ISO #123

Indeed... so why do you use it and defend yourself with it? Noz didn't even give any reasoning by himself, he just said to discuss a theory (which is good, but doesn't have much pressure weight...) so why are you going defensive over it? I know you are... different when it comes to play style, but this is just really strange. FoS on Light.
    And I Discussed It.. Also What The Fuck Is FoS? Because, I Felt If I Said Nothing OMG Light Is Scum Kill Kira.. Chooo Chooo..

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

And I Discussed It.. Also What The Fuck Is FoS? Because, I Felt If I Said Nothing OMG Light Is Scum Kill Kira.. Chooo Chooo..
    That's the definition of being overdefensive lol.

FoS = Finger of Suspicion, fig. pointing fingers at someone to single someone out. CHOO CHOO
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Just gonna put the vote here and look into Damus later.

26. ISO #126

That's the definition of being overdefensive lol.

FoS = Finger of Suspicion, fig. pointing fingers at someone to single someone out. CHOO CHOO
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Just gonna put the vote here and look into Damus later.
    Awe Man And Here I Was Hoping Because Im Always Town Id Get A Free Ride This Time... Damn...

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Awe Man And Here I Was Hoping Because Im Always Town Id Get A Free Ride This Time... Damn...
    Also, @Marshmallow Marshall Is The FoS Slang For The Finger.. You Know The Bird.. The Big Fuck You..
    Not that finger lol. You really have nothing but "vote patterns" that don't even really exist this early into the game to provide??

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why is there even a day end timer if there are no nights? Or if day ends does person with most votes get lynched even if it's not majority?
    Welcome to the wonderful world of majority + plurality, which means that if no majority is reached, the person with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day. Without that, the game could go on forever lol, there are no kills

33. ISO #133

Welcome to the wonderful world of majority + plurality, which means that if no majority is reached, the person with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day. Without that, the game could go on forever lol, there are no kills
    So All -skip Before End Of Day..

34. ISO #134

I Dont Have A Scum Team If I Did They Would Be...

Misa Amane & Teru Mikami.. Even Though I Wouldnt Call Em Team Mates But... IDK... Ummmm.... Pawns...
    First, who?

Second, you didn't answer my question. I asked for any scum team. Could be anybody in this game
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    how much rep you can give someone. I dont get it either lol
    rep = total of all the points you've been given
    rep power = amount of points you can give or take from somebody when repping a single post. The number is determined from some equation that combines total # of posts, total rep points, and total days since you registered.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

42. ISO #142

Hi scum kira.

I Dont Have A Scum Team If I Did They Would Be...

Misa Amane & Teru Mikami.. Even Though I Wouldnt Call Em Team Mates But... IDK... Ummmm.... Pawns...
    weeb!!!! WEEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Skip Day (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Otakudweeb69 (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-3]):
    Noz_Bugz, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall
    Noz_Bugz (1 [L-5]):
    Wiisp
    Damus_Graves (2 [L-4]):
    Otakudweeb69, aamirus
    Distorted (1 [L-5]):
    MafiaMenace

Noz_Bugz, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall All Scum GG ALL WP..

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Skip Day (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Otakudweeb69 (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-4]):
    Noz_Bugz, Marshmallow Marshall
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-4]):
    Distorted, Wiisp
    Damus_Graves (2 [L-4]):
    Otakudweeb69, aamirus
    Distorted (1 [L-5]):
    MafiaMenace
    omg that is absolute cancer. lets fix this

Skip Day (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Otakudweeb69 (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-4]):
    Noz_Bugz, Marshmallow Marshall
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-4]):
    Distorted, Wiisp
    Damus_Graves (2 [L-4]):
    Otakudweeb69, aamirus
    Distorted (1 [L-5]):
    MafiaMenace

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    [v]light_yagami[/v]
    HERESY

You played too much on other sites xD

What do you think about Kira, outside of "Hi scum Kira"? I scumread him too, but I'd like to know your take on the matter.