8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Well anyway damus feels sketch to me he prodded 2 ppl then dropped them just as quickly (distorted in 21, noz in 54 and 59 without really chasing these leads) plus no vote as well. Still early tho but I would like him to put a vote somewhere eventually :/ so for now I’ll
    -vote damus_graves
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Well anyway damus feels sketch to me he prodded 2 ppl then dropped them just as quickly (distorted in 21, noz in 54 and 59 without really chasing these leads) plus no vote as well. Still early tho but I would like him to put a vote somewhere eventually :/ so for now I’ll
    -vote damus_graves
    -vote Otakudweeb69

You’re scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #66

YES this started DD

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Hi
    Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote MafiaMenace

I don’t trust someone named mafia menace
    Way to welcome a new member

@MafiaMenace Just so you know: This forum uses BBCode, and you can do [vote]The person you want to vote[/vote] in order to register your vote in the automatic counter. Enjoy the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh wtf MM is in this and i havnt voted him yet???

-vote marshmallow marshall
    No u
    -vote Distorted

"WTF" is a signal to his scum team that means "What?! Team, FIRE!!!". He obviously wants to get me lynched instantly. SCUMFIRMED
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    is it just me or is the quote thing not working help im dumb
    Have you been gone for this long?
    Step 1: Click the vote thing
    Step 2: ENJOY
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    None of you matter to me
    Hi, love you too! Glad to see you back... lol
    Feels legit
    Hi boo. <3

I won’t pocket you this game.
    Who will you pocket, then?

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Back from the Void

Feels legit

But I’m also concerned about the fact you felt the need to explain your activity level before it even got set
    "Feels legit, but..." lol.

That's more like a warning, which I don't think is scummy, because without that knowledge, people who know Distorted (like me lol) would definetly push him for it. I don't find your post particularly scummy, but it's still better than my "WTF" theory on Distorted
    -vote Damus_Graves

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I don’t have the brain cells to play this game :x
    Blame me xD

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sup, Guys.. Hows Life Treating Ya.. Apparently Looks Like Distorted Is Confessing To Be In A Super Secret Say Chat With Mafia Buddies.

?w?h?a?t?

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    we still need MM to come in posting "ok im catching up right now". that will start phaze 2 of our plan.
    WHYYYYYYY XD

Btw, my top town read right now is Distorted... simply for being jumped at without being defended at all. Unless he's doing some mastermind plays with his buddies, but I doubt it rn.

I scumspect Damus a little bit, and feel weird about Noz. I want to see where damus' track leads (if you guys could make a train there it would be nice), but Noz's trolling feels weird. Not that trolling itself is weird, but that his is. It's serious-ish, yet still trolling.
    @Noz_Bugz I'm watching you. Does this mean I'm in a zoo?

@Stealthbomber16 I request more than "I wanna be first post!!", get your blueberry ass in here

31. ISO #81

@AIVION Is skipping day an option?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

-vote skip
    Btw, whatever the answer to my question to host is, voting skip right now is poor play if you're town. We all have a vote, and it's all we have. USE IT. Skipping is not using it.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @AIVION Is skipping day an option?
    I mean... Seeing as though it's a nightless setup... I'm just gonna say no here xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

37. ISO #87

Btw, whatever the answer to my question to host is, voting skip right now is poor play if you're town. We all have a vote, and it's all we have. USE IT. Skipping is not using it.
    I Believe It To Be A Good Play At The Moment.. Because, I Cant See Whats What Yet.. When I Vote Again.. It Will Stick...

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    your lock town and locks scum. Schrödinger's Scum i guess
    HEY that's MY joke! THIEF!!

39. ISO #89

YES this started DD

Hi

Way to welcome a new member

@MafiaMenace Just so you know: This forum uses BBCode, and you can do [vote]The person you want to vote[/vote] in order to register your vote in the automatic counter. Enjoy the game!
    thanks
    im experienced with bbcode however so its good

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I Believe It To Be A Good Play At The Moment.. Because, I Cant See Whats What Yet.. When I Vote Again.. It Will Stick...
    .... but you won't know more if you don't do things to know more. This is a mountainous setup. No "leads" from invests here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I mean... Seeing as though it's a nightless setup... I'm just gonna say no here xD
    That's what I thought xD

That means @Light_Yagami it's not even allowed lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    i see it differently personally
    I do too, but would you want to explain how you see it?

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

.... but you won't know more if you don't do things to know more. This is a mountainous setup. No "leads" from invests here.

That's what I thought xD

That means @Light_Yagami it's not even allowed lol

I do too, but would you want to explain how you see it?
    damus from what i can tell is pinged by his paranoia about getting lynched over activity
    i see it from a towns perspective rather than scums

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    damus from what i can tell is pinged by his paranoia about getting lynched over activity
    i see it from a towns perspective rather than scums
    You see who under which perspective? I am confused o.O

48. ISO #98

Oh Not Allowed On Any Level Even As A Place Holder? @AIVION
    I'm not the host, but I will say that if you want a place holder, just unvote lol.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100