S-FM The Immortals
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM The Immortals

THE GAME WILL START IN AROUND 5-6 HOURS FROM NOW (6-7PM EST)! STAY TUNED!

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence
    @Distorted
    @Kenny
    @ZergSoupYum
    @Falling Foxes
    @Demaris
    @aamirus

Last edited by AIVION; March 28th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM The Immortals

WELCOME TO DAY 1 IN THE BUSTLING LAND OF NEW YORK!

With the invasion of the Jacuzzi gang’s turf by the Gandor mafia, the gang members got together to discuss their next strategies. The hall was erupt with plea’s and the concerns of the Gang members as to what their first move should be.

“W-well…” Jacuzzi started

“We’ll hit them where it hurts!” Nice Steps in, knowing well enough her man is timid when violence is involved.

“We’ll attack the Gandor family where it hurts: Their main family line. We’ll find Those 3 brothers and put them down for good! AND THEN HANG THEIR HEADS ON A PIKE FOR ALL TO KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH THE JACUZZI GANG!”

Cheers and laughter were heard from all, as Nice Holystone lifted their spirits up and readied them for the upcoming war.

Meanwhile, 2 cute thieves were discussing how their animosity will be showed in the war to come.

Only time will tell… Who will come out on top? You decide!

Link to setup here:https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Immortals-16P
    Link to Day 2:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...642#post810642

Link to Day 3:https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...517#post811517

with 16 players remaining, it is 9 votes to hammer.

Day 1 Ends:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

ADD 20 MINUTES TO THIS TIMER BECAUSE OF THE START TIME!
    Last edited by AIVION; April 4th, 2019 at 07:18 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid

Hybrid is always MAFIA

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Game has started! Because of the "Interesting" time (sort of running on time atm), The day end will end a bit later than what the timer says. (no later than 20 minutes).

Also very sorry for the odd start time, I can't start the game tomorrow because I'll be busy all of friday.

Thank you and I hope the day start wasn't an inconvenience!

6. ISO #6

Cheers and laughter were heard from all, as Nice Holystone lifted their spirits up and readied them for the upcoming war.
    @AIVION I assume this means absolutely nothing about the setup?

Hello everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @AIVION I assume this means absolutely nothing about the setup?

Hello everyone
    It's flavor, yes. So it doesn't mean anything to the setup. :P

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Hybrid

Hybrid is always MAFIA
    -vote Ganelon
    FIRST TO USE RED COLOR IS MAFIA
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Obvious mafia right there.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Mhmm... Time will tell. It could very well be other roles. I say we don't push too hard on that, knowing Light, he will out it himself when the time comes... or before lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Can’t argue with that logic everyone vote him up omegalul
    See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

P.S. If we start calling someone Magoroth or Mag, it's Ganelon, it was his old name.
    Hello hello hello!! I’m jaccuzi ofc so everyone sheep me and ez win
    I don't really like hardclaims made in a joking manner this early in this setup, given the presence of a Traitor... red lazorz eyez

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Mhmm... Time will tell. It could very well be other roles. I say we don't push too hard on that, knowing Light, he will out it himself when the time comes... or before lol.

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

P.S. If we start calling someone Magoroth or Mag, it's Ganelon, it was his old name.

I don't really like hardclaims made in a joking manner this early in this setup, given the presence of a Traitor... red lazorz eyez
    U r scum too.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Keep hearing this as “secret Asian man” lol

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

I’m hardclaiming jacuzzi gang, not the big bancho leader. Trust O7

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I have shit to do these weekend, whoever spams the thread is scum and getting personally buried by me, forewarning
    I agree, let's try to NOT reach 6k posts unnecessarily this game... Which doesn't mean we shouldn't be active :P

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

U r scum too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ya marshmallow is probably scum as well from what I'm seeing, Kenny already looks better then last game, we will see if he can keep it up
    Damn that's a lot of early love

Kenny looks good to me right now, indeed.
    @Light_Yagami What are you doing in NYC?

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay, So Kenny Is Scum.. Basically Confirmed In My Mind.. MM Is Town Confirmed For Knowing Things..
    Kenny is scum [citation needed]

MM is town for knowing things : Reading the setup is NAI. What you can read me on is my reaction to your post, not the fact that I'm not close-minded lol.

31. ISO #31

*than
    We don't need this kind of posts :P

It's fun when the setup is 13 players or less, because activity is low. It's less fun when everyone does that and there are 16 players here... so let's limit the 1 word posts please :P
    This is not even a hidden setup. Wtf is that open-wolfing lol
    Nope, that's open-Kira'ing.
    You are pocketing me there, aren't you.
    Possible, but I have the same feeling so /shrug

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

We don't need this kind of posts :P

It's fun when the setup is 13 players or less, because activity is low. It's less fun when everyone does that and there are 16 players here... so let's limit the 1 word posts please :P

Nope, that's open-Kira'ing.

Possible, but I have the same feeling so /shrug
    Shrug because you have the same feeling? Wtf?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

If it’s a mm/light team I’m gonna laugh
    And I'd cry
    Shrug because you have the same feeling? Wtf?
    It's possible that Wisp is trying to pocket you, because of what he said.
    I have the same feeling he does on what he said, though.
    Therefore, SHRUG.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47