S-FM The Immortals
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM The Immortals

THE GAME WILL START IN AROUND 5-6 HOURS FROM NOW (6-7PM EST)! STAY TUNED!

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence
    @Distorted
    @Kenny
    @ZergSoupYum
    @Falling Foxes
    @Demaris
    @aamirus

Last edited by AIVION; March 28th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM The Immortals

WELCOME TO DAY 1 IN THE BUSTLING LAND OF NEW YORK!

With the invasion of the Jacuzzi gang’s turf by the Gandor mafia, the gang members got together to discuss their next strategies. The hall was erupt with plea’s and the concerns of the Gang members as to what their first move should be.

“W-well…” Jacuzzi started

“We’ll hit them where it hurts!” Nice Steps in, knowing well enough her man is timid when violence is involved.

“We’ll attack the Gandor family where it hurts: Their main family line. We’ll find Those 3 brothers and put them down for good! AND THEN HANG THEIR HEADS ON A PIKE FOR ALL TO KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH THE JACUZZI GANG!”

Cheers and laughter were heard from all, as Nice Holystone lifted their spirits up and readied them for the upcoming war.

Meanwhile, 2 cute thieves were discussing how their animosity will be showed in the war to come.

Only time will tell… Who will come out on top? You decide!

Link to setup here:https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Immortals-16P
    Link to Day 2:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...642#post810642

Link to Day 3:https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...517#post811517

with 16 players remaining, it is 9 votes to hammer.

Day 1 Ends:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

ADD 20 MINUTES TO THIS TIMER BECAUSE OF THE START TIME!
    Last edited by AIVION; April 4th, 2019 at 07:18 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid

Hybrid is always MAFIA

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Hybrid

Hybrid is always MAFIA
    -vote Ganelon
    FIRST TO USE RED COLOR IS MAFIA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Can’t argue with that logic everyone vote him up omegalul
    Rip gg you got me L

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah You Got Me.. Im Mafia Put Me Up..
    ?????? Keeping my eye on you Mr all Black.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Game has started! Because of the "Interesting" time (sort of running on time atm), The day end will end a bit later than what the timer says. (no later than 20 minutes).

Also very sorry for the odd start time, I can't start the game tomorrow because I'll be busy all of friday.

Thank you and I hope the day start wasn't an inconvenience!

18. ISO #18

Cheers and laughter were heard from all, as Nice Holystone lifted their spirits up and readied them for the upcoming war.
    @AIVION I assume this means absolutely nothing about the setup?

Hello everyone
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @AIVION I assume this means absolutely nothing about the setup?

Hello everyone
    It's flavor, yes. So it doesn't mean anything to the setup. :P

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Obvious mafia right there.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Mhmm... Time will tell. It could very well be other roles. I say we don't push too hard on that, knowing Light, he will out it himself when the time comes... or before lol.
    Can’t argue with that logic everyone vote him up omegalul
    See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

P.S. If we start calling someone Magoroth or Mag, it's Ganelon, it was his old name.
    Hello hello hello!! I’m jaccuzi ofc so everyone sheep me and ez win
    I don't really like hardclaims made in a joking manner this early in this setup, given the presence of a Traitor... red lazorz eyez

22. ISO #22

Mhmm... Time will tell. It could very well be other roles. I say we don't push too hard on that, knowing Light, he will out it himself when the time comes... or before lol.

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

P.S. If we start calling someone Magoroth or Mag, it's Ganelon, it was his old name.

I don't really like hardclaims made in a joking manner this early in this setup, given the presence of a Traitor... red lazorz eyez
    U r scum too.

23. ISO #23

Keep hearing this as “secret Asian man” lol

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

I’m hardclaiming jacuzzi gang, not the big bancho leader. Trust O7

24. ISO #24

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

MM I have my eye on you as well. Wanting to remove pressure off light at start of game. Makes me think, (posable world of you and light are mafia team but you worried Light may crack.)

Watching you both.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #25

Hello hello hello!! I’m jaccuzi ofc so everyone sheep me and ez win
    Sheep, sheep, sheep, its time for sleep. Rest your head. Its time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    Sheep, sheep, sheep, its time for sleep. Rest your head. Its time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead.
    Wow this guys a poet that’s pretty cool makes me want to try my hand at one too

Scum, scum, scum this guys a scum. No time for fun, as I’ve found the scum. Lynch him now and lynch him right, or else I’m going to be killed at night.

27. ISO #27

Scum, scum, scum this guys a scum. No time for fun, as I’ve found the scum. Lynch him now and lynch him right, or else I’m going to be killed at night.
    Dang that is really good! applauds Though I must admit your drawing a lot of attention to me. Could it be that It is you who are the scum?
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

true..but who in their right head would just say hey look at me I'm sk on the first day?

Have You Seen How I Play?
    omg this game has turned into a Dr. Seuss book... im now reading all the posts in rhymes >=O

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

31. ISO #31

Meep, says the sheep...

Welcome :P

I townread Light right now, and unless he has finally gotten rid of his meta, I know what he is exactly lol.

As for Demaris, he's pretty null right now... even if he's SCARYYYY xD

32. ISO #32

Meep, says the sheep...

I townread Light right now, and unless he has finally gotten rid of his meta, I know what he is exactly lol.

Who Do You Think I Am Mr. Squishy?

33. ISO #33

Who Do You Think I Am Mr. Squishy?
    A dead man for calling me Mr Squishy

Do you seriously think I'll tell everyone right now xD it'll be in my last will and in my mind, that's it.

34. ISO #34

Walks Into Town Wearing An All Black Suit With A Black Trench Coat And Sunglasses Carrying Black Brief Case
    Ok Lights Meta is he normally gives out his role with his first post like this above.

Meep, says the sheep...

Now MM making this statement Shows me for a loop. because I have read and reread every post yet Dont see it matching to any role. So that leaves one of 2 things:

1 MM and Light Scum partners and MM is covering for him.

2 MM is scum Light is Town and MM is pocking Light.

I would love to hear others views on this.

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok Lights Meta is he normally gives out his role with his first post like this above.

Now MM making this statement Shows me for a loop. because I have read and reread every post yet Dont see it matching to any role. So that leaves one of 2 things:

Meanwhile, 2 cute thieves were discussing how their animosity will be showed in the war to come.
    Ohhhh ignore that post above I get it now. ALL black like a cat burglar. and Light bringing up Neutral roles. Light is one of the 2 Thieves

36. ISO #36

Mike's first posts just looked like throwing shade where there was already. But this gives me the townvibe.

37. ISO #37

So, this is an early Mike ISO analysis (isolation, aka reading and multiquoting posts from 1 person).

Spoiler : The aforementioned ISO :
    MM I have my eye on you as well. Wanting to remove pressure off light at start of game. Makes me think, (posable world of you and light are mafia team but you worried Light may crack.)

Watching you both.
    If I were mafia with Light, I would not be defending him xD my reads on him have always been accurate, 100%. It'd be suicidal to try to work with him. And you know our meta so ??? that's weird
    So is this Town wisp trying to lead town or is this scum wisp trying to lead town to there doom????? Time will tell.
    And that is really making me think of Taco Bell (Mike's anon account in a previous game in which he was scum)... Fluffy, strange way to say things. I do know that this is not a good reason to scumread someone, but I don't like it.
    LOL, nice to know I am not the only one seeing that Possibility. But lets give it time to see, lets not rush or tunnel ( not saying you are. more so a hint to myself lol I tend to tunnel )
    This is towny though, scums don't usually discredit their personal reads and pushes.
    Looking to look townie is normal scummy
    Who, of Demaris and Light_Yagami, in the convo you were quoting, is trying to look towny? I don't see it, this comes off as unfounded, your Honor. OBJECTION
    This is MM Town meta. Still watching you....
    Don't you worry, I am too

LOL so it's either MM is scum or MM is scum? Nice false dilemma xD

I know the rolelist and I know what Light claims, and I won't comment on it because it'd be TPR (or citizen) hunting. Not going to do that

Overall, I'm having a scum lean on Mike there. He's not extremely scummy, but the false dilemma here is very strange if it comes from a town slot. There is also the gut-meta read on his "Time will tell" post, although this is nothing near a basis lol.

Given that I do not have higher scumreads as of now (Pestilence was my top suspect, and they aren't really scummy lol), my vote goes to Mike.
    -vote Mike

38. ISO #38

Meep, says the sheep...

THAT is not a good post. usually you do well avoiding these kind of reveals.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

U r scum too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ya marshmallow is probably scum as well from what I'm seeing, Kenny already looks better then last game, we will see if he can keep it up
    Damn that's a lot of early love

Kenny looks good to me right now, indeed.
    @Light_Yagami What are you doing in NYC?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

*than
    We don't need this kind of posts :P

It's fun when the setup is 13 players or less, because activity is low. It's less fun when everyone does that and there are 16 players here... so let's limit the 1 word posts please :P
    This is not even a hidden setup. Wtf is that open-wolfing lol
    Nope, that's open-Kira'ing.
    You are pocketing me there, aren't you.
    Possible, but I have the same feeling so /shrug

48. ISO #48

We don't need this kind of posts :P

It's fun when the setup is 13 players or less, because activity is low. It's less fun when everyone does that and there are 16 players here... so let's limit the 1 word posts please :P

Nope, that's open-Kira'ing.

Possible, but I have the same feeling so /shrug
    Shrug because you have the same feeling? Wtf?

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50