1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Efe - gunsmith gave gun to pestilence
    Bahkieh - doc gave immortality potion to Yagami
    Kenny - dead vig
    Yagami - nice holystone; bugged ganelon and saw him do nothing and get visited
    Pestilence - seems to be claiming Jack by claiming town power and saying that wiisp is confirmed town

Mike - ability thief that used Efe to give gun to ganelon
    Ganelon - neutral doc

That is my understanding reading all that has been said
    ya i see it now

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

Kenny - dead vig
    Pestilence - seems to be claiming Jack by claiming town power and saying that wiisp is confirmed town

Ganelon - neutral doc

Jacuzzi Splot
    Czeslaw Meyer
    Majeedah Batutah
    Potential Power Role
    Potential Power Role
    Gang Member
    Gang Member
    Gang Member
    Gang Member
    Gang Member

yep checks out

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Kenny - dead vig

Ganelon - neutral doc

I Trust this more thanks

Pestilence claims TPR cause he got a gun from me... just wtf
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    did you stop me from using my ability tonight? I actually didnt read the thieves abilities properly actually

I hope you stopped me cause I think I made a mistake
    No my ability does not stop it only steals. But any action you make follows thru why who did you give a gun to?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #1465

I Trust this more thanks

Pestilence claims TPR cause he got a gun from me... just wtf
    Didn't Pestilence claim TPR because he investigated Wiisp and found that he had no night action, proving him as Cit? There are no CCs to Yagami and Pestilence in terms of being one of the two Potential Power Role town slots.

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Why do you keep saying MM? Dudes not in game anymore. I am. I didn't move off Kenny simply because I fell asleep and didn't wake up until after day had ended. I will CC TPR. Light should be able to confirm
    cc what TPR?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Why should Light be able to confirm that you are TPR? Bus driver?

Am I recalling incorrectly or did Pestilence claim to be an investigative role (Jack)?
    Jack can not confirm town or mafia only confirm Power role or not a power role. and Pest claimed his role confirmed that wisp was not mafia.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

I want Blink killed too because he voted Pestilence instead of Distorted

Pestilence and Blinkskater cant be both scum thats comfirmed for sure

but im sure one of them is and my money is on Pestilence if Distorted was trying to lynch a scum for a free townread
    However, Blink Sheeped That Vote Quick As Hell..

21. ISO #1471

The Last 3 Vote Structures Of Day 1

Kenny (4 [L-5]):
    Ganelon, Light_Yagami, Distorted, ZergSoupYum
    Distorted (4 [L-5]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02, aamirus, Demaris
    Wiisp (1 [L-8]):
    Pestilence
    Pestilence (3 [L-6]):
    Wiisp, Hybrid, blinkskater
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo

Near End Of Day 1.

Kenny (5 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, Light_Yagami, Distorted, ZergSoupYum, Bahkieh
    Distorted (5 [L-4]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02, aamirus, Hybrid, Demaris
    Wiisp (1 [L-8]):
    Pestilence
    Pestilence (2 [L-7]):
    Wiisp, blinkskater
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo

Pre EOD

Pestilence (5 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, Wiisp, Light_Yagami, Distorted, blinkskater
    Distorted (5 [L-4]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02, aamirus, Hybrid, Demaris
    Wiisp (1 [L-8]):
    Pestilence
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo
    Kenny (2 [L-7]):
    ZergSoupYum, Bahkieh

EOD 1

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    that makes no sense? Mike is confirming Efekannn's ability...
    No I have not confirmed his ability only Mag can. I can confirm he has an ability due to lights claim. because I stole from him to give to Mag.

25. ISO #1475

I want Blink killed too because he voted Pestilence instead of Distorted

Pestilence and Blinkskater cant be both scum thats comfirmed for sure

but im sure one of them is and my money is on Pestilence if Distorted was trying to lynch a scum for a free townread
    ur first line means nothing without context, i think he possible knew distorted was the lost wolf, also his shade, but if you just think hes outright scum for voting Pestilence over the lost wolf, than thats just bad logic

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Because my role gives something to a player. And yes I mean to claim tpr. When you said cc, I assumed that all tpr roles had already been claimed

So you give the immortal potion.

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

ur first line means nothing without context, i think he possible knew distorted was the lost wolf, also his shade, but if you just think hes outright scum for voting Pestilence over the lost wolf, than thats just bad logic
    What do you mean by "lost wolf"? I think I'm just an idiot, but is it that he was the traitor?

29. ISO #1479

if he is scum then yes he knew he was the lost wolf
    but if he is town then we can assume he wanted to keep Distorted alive because he still hoped he was town due to his own stupidity
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #1480

how would he know he gave ganelon something? there chat is only night time...
    Ganelon would have to confirm...
    Correct we dont know until Ganelon lets us know. As I dont get feed back on what he got only Ganelon would.

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

Kenny - dead vig

Ganelon - neutral doc

Correct but need Gal to confirm his feedback.

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

Keith Gandor
    You are Keith Gandor, the head of the Gandor Family mafia alongside your younger brothers Berga and Luck. You and your brothers dominated the circles of New york and all the establishments that you could. Your reach is strong, and you and your brothers will do anything to make sure it stays that way. The Jacuzzi gang has been going against your operations, and it's about time they were taken down a peg.
    Attributes:
    • You are Immortal, and therefore cannot die by conventional Night Kill attacks. You may only die by lynching, by strongman kill or by being devoured.
    • Each night, you may target a player to know if they are a Gang Member or a Power Role. This action will also reveal Molsa Martillo to you and your brothers.
    • You are informed of the Identity of your two brothers at the start of the game.
    • You and your Mafia get a Night Chat you can use here. [link][/link]
    • Each night, you and your brothers can decide who will die and perform the factional Kill.
    • You have the FINAL say on who dies, and your Kill action trumps your brothers kill actions.
    • If you die, you may appoint either Berga or Luck to be your successor to the Gandor mafia, and they gain the Final say attribute.
    • You and your brothers don't know who the Traitor is, but know of his presence in the game.

Win condition: You must eliminate all who would oppose the Gandor Family Mafia and achieve Majority at the end of the game.

Jack Maison
    You are Jack Maison, a close friend to Jacuzzi and member of the Jacuzzi splot gang. You've been an inquisitive child growing up, and liked to stay on the up and up on current situations. You use your talents and skills to help further the Jacuzzi Gang and their war against the Gandor Mafia Family.
    Attributes:
    • Each night, you may visit a player, investigating them.
    • You learn if they have a Potential Night action or not.

Win condition: You must eliminate the Gandor Mafia Family and all who would oppose the Jacuzzi Splot Gang.

this is the problem I have with Pestilence right now

37. ISO #1487

[/B][/LIST]

this is the problem I have with Pestilence right now
    OK light bauk efe me gal are only 100% confirmed not mafia. Efe only if Gal can let us know his feedback.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP I was going to wait for #2/bahkieh but I think revealing my info now would be the best play to make. I am not an invesigative. I am the bus driver Donny Davis. We transported kenny and wiisp; kenny died. Wiisp was the mafia’s original target for a strongman kill, and the factional kill hit an immune. We were originally going to transport wiisp/light, and I changed it to kenny/wiisp at the last second, thinking wiisp was a scum or at the very least an unlikely target for the mafia.

44. ISO #1494

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    ALRIGHT LISTEN UP I was going to wait for #2/bahkieh but I think revealing my info now would be the best play to make. I am not an invesigative. I am the bus driver Donny Davis. We transported kenny and wiisp; kenny died. Wiisp was the mafia’s original target for a strongman kill, and the factional kill hit an immune. We were originally going to transport wiisp/light, and I changed it to kenny/wiisp at the last second, thinking wiisp was a scum or at the very least an unlikely target for the mafia.
    Wiisp isn’t mafia, and of the last two TPR claims, #2/MM (bahkieh) one is majeedah and one is scum.

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

@Pestilence
    in what world do you save the person who hard tunneled on you?
    there is also the world where there isnt a busdriver, kenny was the strongman kill, and the factional kill was blocked by an immortal

Explain to me why you saved me
    I was trying to get your ass killed. I thought the scum would attack both Kenny and light, and my play was to swap you and Kenny so you’d die and he’d live. I found it very unlikely the scum would attack you because I expected them to bank on you vs me as the lynch for today.

50. ISO #1500

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I was trying to get your ass killed. I thought the scum would attack both Kenny and light, and my play was to swap you and Kenny so you’d die and he’d live. I found it very unlikely the scum would attack you because I expected them to bank on you vs me as the lynch for today.
    So no, I most definitely did not try to save you