Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2432
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Immortals

what the fuck is this vote. the lynch should be Hybrid, Pestilence, or Kenny. there is absolutely no reason to kill Distorted rn
    Kenny is 100% anti-town, fucking lynch him.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

The Timer on this site likes to be wonky (It likes to be ahead or behind a lot dunno why)

The timer is INACCURATE And i'm gonna use something else for timers from here on out because i'm sick of this timer always being off.

The day ends at 7PM EST. (That is 50 minutes away from the timing of this post)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208
    Ganelon

@Mike you've been remarkably inactive this game. you scum?

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I want Pestilence dead <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10220" target="_blank">Distorted</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    Idk how much harder I can fucking push it tho, and then all of sudden your train blew up, and then Kenny's and now here we are
    We Can Get The Apocalypse Pony Tomorrow.. @Wiisp

11. ISO #1211

I want Pestilence dead @Distorted
    Idk how much harder I can fucking push it tho, and then all of sudden your train blew up, and then Kenny's and now here we are
    at this point im fine with either. to me its susp how u didnt get more than 2 other people to vote him and how now we have 11 people voting, not even including u. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    at this point im fine with either. to me its susp how u didnt get more than 2 other people to vote him and how now we have 11 people voting, not even including u. lol
    It's still hard to say if these are w/v wagons, it could very well be V/V, I've seen this exact scenario in a MU game I played where I was scum

Almost doubtful tho, I like the people on the Kenny train more than the people on you train

If Kenny flips town , I really hope u die in the night... No offense because it removes so much wifom

And vice versa tbh

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219
    Ganelon

yeah Kenny is a surefire lynch, he's acting too scummy lol

20. ISO #1220

It's still hard to say if these are w/v wagons, it could very well be V/V, I've seen this exact scenario in a MU game I played where I was scum

Almost doubtful tho, I like the people on the Kenny train more than the people on you train

If Kenny flips town , I really hope u die in the night... No offense because it removes so much wifom

And vice versa tbh
    lol honestly i hope i die to. but there is only a certain amount of bs i can tkae before having to just lynch there. last game i wrote it off as too scummy to be scum.

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

@Efekannn02 this is why people dont like playing with u, u dont read shit. i defended u being town. unless u are counter claimed, absolutely no way im lynching u.
    are you doing the ''I piss off everyone'' challenge right now?

you succeeded and made shit personal
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    the people in the kenny train are playing gay af and its the buddying scum gay combined with the im dumb and sheep gay

y'all suck at this game Distorted is literally scum!
    nah keep ur vote on me. i tried to tell u to read when u were just sitting there trolling - so at least i get an "i told you so" moment if im lynched

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

nah keep ur vote on me. i tried to tell u to read when u were just sitting there trolling - so at least i get an "i told you so" moment if im lynched
    Idc

even if you flip town which im sure you wont I'll still get angry at you for the end of times FOR BEING A GODDAMN TROLL!
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

you flipping town would make me more angry cause you basically would throw the game by throwing too much shade at a fellow towny
    nope. u just are so easily buddied by scum, why do u think u get left alive till the end? lol kenny came in (after not posting all day) JUST to say "efe is town" after u claim a literally, confirmed town role. the attention already left u but he wanted to make sure people knew he thought u were town. simple buddy, but worked on u.

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

nope. u just are so easily buddied by scum, why do u think u get left alive till the end? lol kenny came in (after not posting all day) JUST to say "efe is town" after u claim a literally, confirmed town role. the attention already left u but he wanted to make sure people knew he thought u were town. simple buddy, but worked on u.
    thats why i told u to READ, but u decided to troll insted. so if u want to talk about throwing, u got urself to blame there.

35. ISO #1235

its not about the buddying

its about you throwing shade at me earlier before that
    you lie you didnt but the proof is at page 22 and Magoroth and Marshmallow kept buddying you
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #1236

thats why i told u to READ, but u decided to troll insted. so if u want to talk about throwing, u got urself to blame there.
    me and trolling?
    I literally claimed my real role and am raging at you for throwing shade at me then you blame me for being a troll?

its your fault this happened
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1237

its not about the buddying

its about you throwing shade at me earlier before that
    you lie you didnt but the proof is at page 22 and Magoroth and Marshmallow kept buddying you
    nah u claiming TPR was scummy af. never once EVER seen u claim after 1 person votes you. however, i also didnt and wouldent push unless a counter claim. ur just too easily buddied lol

38. ISO #1238

nah u claiming TPR was scummy af. never once EVER seen u claim after 1 person votes you. however, i also didnt and wouldent push unless a counter claim. ur just too easily buddied lol
    so youre saying I have a meta eh?
    screw you you're wrong and you're scum so you're intentionally being wrong

Kenny is town and when he flips town you'll be wrong again which is also intentional from you
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

me and trolling?
    I literally claimed my real role and am raging at you for throwing shade at me then you blame me for being a troll?

its your fault this happened
    as i said, throw ur fit and keep ur vote there. it doesn't surprise me 1 bit. you cracking after 1 vote is something i gave ur town-game more credit for apparently. but, this is just proof all it takes is to say "efe is town" to buddy u ;) hence why when im scum i save u till the end. It's what i usually do, its what hybrid has always said/done, and now its what kenny just did. ur easy.

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

so youre saying I have a meta eh?
    screw you you're wrong and you're scum so you're intentionally being wrong

Kenny is town and when he flips town you'll be wrong again which is also intentional from you
    Honestly If Kenny Flips Town Ill Be Disappointed However, I Have Such Doubts This Game..

43. ISO #1243

as i said, throw ur fit and keep ur vote there. it doesn't surprise me 1 bit. you cracking after 1 vote is something i gave ur town-game more credit for apparently. but, this is just proof all it takes is to say "efe is town" to buddy u ;) hence why when im scum i save u till the end. It's what i usually do, its what hybrid has always said/done, and now its what kenny just did. ur easy.
    and now you're calling me a noob now eh?

are you even aware that I always call people who buddy me scum?
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Honestly If Kenny Flips Town Ill Be Disappointed However, I Have Such Doubts This Game..
    I'm 70% sure you're the Mafia Traitor lol

Dutes is a prime example for being a thrower
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

nah u dont. its not hard, all u have to do is say "efe is town". straight up thats it. if u do anything more, u get angry at them. hence, why ur convinced kenny is 100% town lol

i get my "i told u so" moment after this so im happy with that.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250