S-FM The Immortals - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Honestly Cant Remember The Last Time I Was Scum..
    This is quoting MM. I just dont like it but time will tell.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Light Yagami - not disputing his role claim

Efekannn02 - again, mainly for his role claim

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Don’t think I’ve seen enough of the others to give a read
    Can you explain how Distorted's play is matching his usual play? Usually he'd try to create some other trains, here he's actually even saying he's scumreading me for playing a meta I have once used in a scum game, and several times used in town games. Isn't that incredibly weak as a read and untypical for Distorted's town meta?

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this post, my post was literally "so ur response was no u?" exact same thing im getting here

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807268

me once again laying out his own quotes for him to see his train of thought
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807291

me telling kenny to bring proofs so he can double chekc what he is saying since it was wrong
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807307

these 2 posts are where i start reading him too scummy to be scum
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807309

Seriously, read through a few pages of just me and kenny lol it is identical.
    It's pretty much the opposite of our current situation there actually. I was the one discrediting your reads there and I was the one who was missing reads of his own. Here you are the one without reads and you are the one discrediting me.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Light Yagami - not disputing his role claim

Efekannn02 - again, mainly for his role claim

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Don’t think I’ve seen enough of the others to give a read
    What roles where claimed? I really do not have a lot of time to read 800 posts sorry.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's pretty much the opposite of our current situation there actually. I was the one discrediting your reads there and I was the one who was missing reads of his own. Here you are the one without reads and you are the one discrediting me.
    Nvm, mistake on my part yea. I posted a list with reads, I was scum, you discredited me, you were town.
    Well whatever.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

Can you explain how Distorted's play is matching his usual play? Usually he'd try to create some other trains, here he's actually even saying he's scumreading me for playing a meta I have once used in a scum game, and several times used in town games. Isn't that incredibly weak as a read and untypical for Distorted's town meta?
    dude, i was on the pesta train before yours. ur acting like ur the only person ive pushed his game, hence another example of ur not reading the thread. i have only had u voted for like 2-3 hours lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

dude, i was on the pesta train before yours. ur acting like ur the only person ive pushed his game, hence another example of ur not reading the thread. i have only had u voted for like 2-3 hours lol
    @Kenny who else have u pushed? and once again i will quote this to u:

ur scumread on me is based on me "pushing efe", but i wasnt the one who pushed him. i never even voted him rofl i called him scummy because claiming TPR after 1 vote IS SCUMMY. who else did that? oh Damus last game, he flipped scum xD like, all ur arguments are just completely baseless and u cant even back them.

13. ISO #813

Did you read my post? You were sheeping Wiisp on the Pesta train.

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Did you read my post? You were sheeping Wiisp on the Pesta train.
    u never even mentioned that when u voted me. u said it was for efe....

-vote Distorted

The Efekannn needs answers
    yeah, i also skimmed the next few pages, u never once mentioned pesa. so now even ur entire reason for voting me is changed/wrong.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Nice Holystone is Light

Jacuzzi Splot is Efe

ok, Wow

This is my thought process Why claim day 1? well Light is light he always claims TPR if he is day one.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A TPR DO NOT CLAIM DAY ONE.

In the off chance they are who they say they are please remove all votes from them. There is a Mandatory Lynch. We can push them another day to see if they are lying or not. We have a good chance as town to win this. in this setup if the TPR stay HIDDEN. Do not say who to protect so Mafia will know know witch one of them will be bussed tonight so mafia has a chance of hitting there own. Simple math.

19. ISO #819

u never even mentioned that when u voted me. u said it was for efe....

yeah, i also skimmed the next few pages, u never once mentioned pesa. so now even ur entire reason for voting me is changed/wrong.
    What?
    I just gave you another reason for why I scumread you.
    To that you respond with that all my other scumreads I have on you are wrong because there is another one I didn't mention before?
    Does that mean you acknowledge that read and have no other way of responding to it or what?

20. ISO #820

You made him “tunnel”. He has just been responding to what’s being posted. And i totally understand why you are arguing back - I’ve been there. But you’re not going to win. 😰

You were talking about MM’s reads that he had been posting throughout the thread, but you said “readslists” which resulted in distorted and mm both wondering what lists you were talking about. If you had just admitted there that you had misspoken, this argument didn’t need to happen. Instead you said to scroll up in the thread and find the readslists. So distorted did and found there was no list. Basically, you wasted his time by refusing to admit you were wrong and I almost think he’s just pushing you out of frustration now that you led him to spend 3+ hours focusing on something that I think was pretty dumb.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #821

You made him “tunnel”. He has just been responding to what’s being posted. And i totally understand why you are arguing back - I’ve been there. But you’re not going to win. ��

You were talking about MM’s reads that he had been posting throughout the thread, but you said “readslists” which resulted in distorted and mm both wondering what lists you were talking about. If you had just admitted there that you had misspoken, this argument didn’t need to happen. Instead you said to scroll up in the thread and find the readslists. So distorted did and found there was no list. Basically, you wasted his time by refusing to admit you were wrong and I almost think he’s just pushing you out of frustration now that you led him to spend 3+ hours focusing on something that I think was pretty dumb.
    I did get those reads I meant there a bit later tho. How do you explain his reaction to that?

22. ISO #822

What?
    I just gave you another reason for why I scumread you.
    To that you respond with that all my other scumreads I have on you are wrong because there is another one I didn't mention before?
    Does that mean you acknowledge that read and have no other way of responding to it or what?
    list the reasons. make a list. because i see:

1 reason, because of efe.

hours later ur now saying because i tunneled
    now ur saying i didnt tunnel, but i was on pesa (after i mentioned i was on him) you never mentioned it before.

you literlaly mention things after other people and try to say its ur idea. now MAKE A LIST of why u scumread me, why u voted me to begin with.

at first, u literally said it was because i was pushing efe, but i heavily disproved that now ur not even mentioning it anymore and its some other random reasons.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

And how do you explain him not trying to form other scumreads like he usually does in these situations?
    did u see my readslist? evidently not.... and u said i was pushing efe but my vote was on pesa? sounds like ive been pushing ppl.

how many ppl have u voted? or pushed? or questioned?

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

list the reasons. make a list. because i see:

1 reason, because of efe.

hours later ur now saying because i tunneled
    now ur saying i didnt tunnel, but i was on pesa (after i mentioned i was on him) you never mentioned it before.

you literlaly mention things after other people and try to say its ur idea. now MAKE A LIST of why u scumread me, why u voted me to begin with.

at first, u literally said it was because i was pushing efe, but i heavily disproved that now ur not even mentioning it anymore and its some other random reasons.
    I said you didn't tunnel? What? What is this if not a tunnel? There's a meta read on you on that part even.
    You also did not heavily disprove your Efe pushing. The only thing you didn't do is vote him. Which is a fucking scumtell in this situation. There's nothing disproven.

Anyway, again as a list, for everyone and you to see:
    You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that.
    You started this argument with me because I explained MM to be in his town meta with him providing several "reads lists" when it was in reality seperate reads he was providing and not lists in the usual sense.
    You have lied several times in this argument, you have been backpedaling, you did not form reads on other players like you usually do and you also even used a push on Pestilence as defense for yourself, when in reality you were sheeping Wiip.
    Your main argument for me being scum is that I'm playing a meta which I several times used as town and one time used as scum. While I am forming more scumreads on you, you are not. Usually I'd expect a townie at that point to stop and look at others, but you keep going back to your earlier posts.
    You ignored my questions directed at you and generally you are not forming reads.

Quite a long list, don't you think?

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Howdy all!

Sorry I haven't participated yet, been having some fun IRL things to deal with, but I plan on being a lot more active now.

Just an FYI, I've never played FM before, and I'm not entirely sure about everyone's metas. The only person in this FM that I really remember from playing SC2 Mafia a while back is Kira, and I still don't truly understand the metas yet.

From what I've seen, the argument between Distorted and Kenny has become completely circular and honestly irritating to sift through while catching up through the wasteland of posts. At the moment, my reads are fairly aligned with aamirus', while I'm also trying to think of who could be the neutrals and are interested in each other.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy all!

Sorry I haven't participated yet, been having some fun IRL things to deal with, but I plan on being a lot more active now.

Just an FYI, I've never played FM before, and I'm not entirely sure about everyone's metas. The only person in this FM that I really remember from playing SC2 Mafia a while back is Kira, and I still don't truly understand the metas yet.

From what I've seen, the argument between Distorted and Kenny has become completely circular and honestly irritating to sift through while catching up through the wasteland of posts. At the moment, my reads are fairly aligned with aamirus', while I'm also trying to think of who could be the neutrals and are interested in each other.
    AY YI YI YI YOU'RE A FRITO BANDITO!
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

I said you didn't tunnel? What? What is this if not a tunnel? There's a meta read on you on that part even.
    You also did not heavily disprove your Efe pushing. The only thing you didn't do is vote him. Which is a fucking scumtell in this situation. There's nothing disproven.

Anyway, again as a list, for everyone and you to see:
    You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that.
    You started this argument with me because I explained MM to be in his town meta with him providing several "reads lists" when it was in reality seperate reads he was providing and not lists in the usual sense.
    You have lied several times in this argument, you have been backpedaling, you did not form reads on other players like you usually do and you also even used a push on Pestilence as defense for yourself, when in reality you were sheeping Wiip.
    Your main argument for me being scum is that I'm playing a meta which I several times used as town and one time used as scum. While I am forming more scumreads on you, you are not. Usually I'd expect a townie at that point to stop and look at others, but you keep going back to your earlier posts.
    You ignored my questions directed at you and generally you are not forming reads.

Quite a long list, don't you think?
    Do you not see the contradiction here? so obviously im not "tunneling" lol

You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that
    more on efe

I have literally posted my reads list, pushed apparently efe? lol but i did jump on the pesti train once again further disproving ur tunneling so now ive pushed 3 ppl in the last few hours according to u

Like i have been trying to do, yet u wont drop it xD

You are literally proving urself scum by ur own logic here dude. just quit while my votes off u for now.

once again, ive posted my reads lists, debated with other people on them. literally all u have done is jump in here, start throwing shit around at me and continued to just tunnel at me. multiple plp now have told u to just stop and ur not. people are voting you over it and ur not stopping. this is what u did when u were scum. if ur going to keep going its going to end in ur lynch.

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy all!

ayyy welcome

47. ISO #847

@Kenny lets just focus on other people, ignore each other for a bit. We can always have a shitfest throwdown before EoD and then both die N1.

-vote penicillin
    alright, whatever. I'd still vote you at any point in time during this game but I believe I provided more than enough points against you to prove that you aren't getting lynched from my opinion alone right now.

Pestilence is a townread, Wiisp earlier this game posted a few things about how he's expecting towny players to act and then did the opposite. I'm not getting quotes, I'm not mayor anyway.

-vote Wiisp

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Aamirus is currently uhm brb I have to calculate again
    Aamirus is currently 22 years old (if I didnt make a mistake in the counting)

I legit thought Aamirus was 20 before that but whatever I was close

Time To Prepare A Birthday Gift For Aamirus When The Time Comes
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #850