Fuck this website
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: Fuck this website

    These forums used to be good when there were less furries
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Wow going back to racism now wtf
    listen you want to talk about minorities? that picture on the left? that’s literally me irl. how dare you claim racism to a blue man. you don’t know the discrimination I’ve faced up to this point
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 26th, 2019 at 07:58 AM. Reason: directions are hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #9

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    listen you want to talk about minorities? that picture on the left? thatís literally me irl. how dare you claim racism to a blue man. you donít know the discrimination Iíve faced up to this point
    Wow I'm sry I didn't know it's totally fine for you to chase away the African American who hates furries then, sry

  10. #10

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Wow I'm sry I didn't know it's totally fine for you to chase away the African American who hates furries then, sry
    itís okay i forgive you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  11. #11

    Re: Fuck this website

    I'm not African American you monkeys
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    oh you're the latino with the pink hair, thats alright too
    That's Tupac and Lil Peep you uncultured monkey. I would hope you would at least recognize Tupac Shakur. Lil Peep isn't even latino, he's Swedish lol.
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  14. #14

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That's Tupac and Lil Peep you uncultured monkey. I would hope you would at least recognize Tupac Shakur. Lil Peep isn't even latino, he's Swedish lol.
    oh you're the couch in the background then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #15

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    oh you're the couch in the background then?
    Yes
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm not African American you monkeys
    I think it's not really ok to openly hate furries then if you're not a minority. The pope once said:
    Ask yourselves, young people, about the love of Christ. Acknowledge His voice resounding in the temple of your heart. Return His bright and penetrating glance which opens the paths of your life to the horizons of the Churchís mission. It is a taxing mission, today more than ever, to teach men the truth about themselves, about their end, their destiny, and to show faithful souls the unspeakable riches of the love of Christ. Do not be afraid of the radicalness of His demands, because Jesus, who loved us first, is prepared to give Himself to you, as well as asking of you. If He asks much of you, it is because He knows you can give much.

  18. #18

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think it's not really ok to openly hate furries then if you're not a minority. The pope once said:
    Ask yourselves, young people, about the love of Christ. Acknowledge His voice resounding in the temple of your heart. Return His bright and penetrating glance which opens the paths of your life to the horizons of the Churchís mission. It is a taxing mission, today more than ever, to teach men the truth about themselves, about their end, their destiny, and to show faithful souls the unspeakable riches of the love of Christ. Do not be afraid of the radicalness of His demands, because Jesus, who loved us first, is prepared to give Himself to you, as well as asking of you. If He asks much of you, it is because He knows you can give much.
    It's not a thread about furries
    What the fuck you're saying?

  19. #19

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It's not a thread about furries
    What the fuck you're saying?
    What is the pope saying?
    Knowing is not simply a material act, since the object that is known always conceals something beyond the empirical datum. All our knowledge, even the most simple, is always a minor miracle, since it can never be fully explained by the material instruments that we apply to it. In every truth there is something more than we would have expected, in the love that we receive there is always an element that surprises us.
    Pope Benedict XVI

  20. #20

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What is the pope saying?
    Knowing is not simply a material act, since the object that is known always conceals something beyond the empirical datum. All our knowledge, even the most simple, is always a minor miracle, since it can never be fully explained by the material instruments that we apply to it. In every truth there is something more than we would have expected, in the love that we receive there is always an element that surprises us.
    Pope Benedict XVI
    why are we putting the pope into this?
    I Like Ice Cream

  21. #21

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Re: Fuck this website

    I believe Protestantism is superior to all other faiths and creeds (with the exception of Judaism of course). Submit... or when I get my hands on you, I'll bloody well forgive y'all.


    Also @Kenny the Pope is the Antichrist, do not espouse his foul teachings on my Christian forum
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  24. #24

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I believe Protestantism is superior to all other faiths and creeds (with the exception of Judaism of course). Submit... or when I get my hands on you, I'll bloody well forgive y'all.


    Also @Kenny the Pope is the Antichrist, do not espouse his foul teachings on my Christian forum
    gtfo from CJO especially at war times
    I Like Ice Cream

  25. #25

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I believe Protestantism is superior to all other faiths and creeds (with the exception of Judaism of course). Submit... or when I get my hands on you, I'll bloody well forgive y'all.


    Also @Kenny the Pope is the Antichrist, do not espouse his foul teachings on my Christian forum
    you little cocksucker dick cunt believing in the 2nd largest faith lol cunt protestantism doesn't even have a fucker ass pope like real Christianism little dick the pope is law you cock he is ass hot and ties you cunt dick up get the cock dick out fucking ass cunt lmao

  26. #26

    Re: Fuck this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    you little cocksucker dick cunt believing in the 2nd largest faith lol cunt protestantism doesn't even have a fucker ass pope like real Christianism little dick the pope is law you cock he is ass hot and ties you cunt dick up get the cock dick out fucking ass cunt lmao
    Wut
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •